Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,912 members, 7,806,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Ibo Granmoun : The Roots Of Haitian Democracy - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ibo Granmoun : The Roots Of Haitian Democracy (7376 Views)

History Of Nsibidi The Ancient Igbo Alphabets Britain Destroyed Ibo Civilization / The Ibo Udu Drum / Why We Need To Go Back To The Roots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Ibo Granmoun : The Roots Of Haitian Democracy by Nobody: 1:15am On May 05, 2015
knighted5:

STFU!

I don't go back on my word - he banned me for a month and half, and I told him I'll destroy the thread if he doesn't delete every post with my handle on it.

ANything I say, I do - online and offline. I'm vicious like that.

You deserve the ban. You're just too childish. You know you just violated the thread rules by creating another handle? Put your brain to use man
Re: Ibo Granmoun : The Roots Of Haitian Democracy by Nobody: 1:20am On May 05, 2015
knighted5:

Lol. I don't come to this section anymore, so it won't affect me one bit.

But I achieved my aim - thread defaced and rendered useless.

He'll stop being insecure next time when folks hit him with facts - and not mess with me.

Mission accompli. grin
Funny right. This shows the reason why you're not even valued on here. So childish, you have a lot of growing up to do.
Re: Ibo Granmoun : The Roots Of Haitian Democracy by Nobody: 1:31am On May 05, 2015
knighted5:
24 left till game over.

Half time. grin
That MOD doesn't have your time, he's busy with something better and you're here posting shits on his thread. Shame on you man.
Re: Ibo Granmoun : The Roots Of Haitian Democracy by Nobody: 1:33am On May 05, 2015
knighted5:

Lol.

Valued? - bwahahahaa

I'm a boss and I don't need compliments - I fvck shiit up and do things my own way. grin
That was a joke right? Keep up with your meager UK pay and let the tax eat up yo'ass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

History Of Umuoji Town, Idemili North, Anambra / Will You Marry Your Tribal Person Or Another Tribe? / Eid Mubarak Messages,sms And Greetings 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.