Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,812 members, 7,802,615 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

C.ronaldo Is A Hypocrite A Petulant Nag And He's Deceptive. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / C.ronaldo Is A Hypocrite A Petulant Nag And He's Deceptive. (1700 Views)

Picture Of Diego Simeone Begging C Ronaldo To Have Mercy / Ronaldo Is Out Of This World: Astronomers Name Galaxy 'CR7' / Cristiano Ronaldo Is Damaging Real Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

C.ronaldo Is A Hypocrite A Petulant Nag And He's Deceptive. by Esdb3: 10:42pm On May 03, 2015
Ronaldo is cool! Ronaldo is more open and friendly! These are the chants by footie fans all over the world. They bash Messi as proud and arrogant and disdainful. But what you all don't know is that Messi is the actual nice one and friendly one. Ronaldo donates blood, sometimes he'll post videos of himself surprising a kid or giving things out. Al these carries out to win people's sympathy and win the ballon d'or. It is said 'you can't hide smoke' and that is what is coming to pass by the show of utter petulant immaturity displayed by Ronaldo thereby showing us all he is just a hypocrite.

Take for example what he did to Arbeloa. Your teammate has not scored since 2010(not sure but thereabout) he beats you to a goal and you didn't celebrate with him? and Ronaldo is the top scorer mind you. You call that an 'amiable' fellow? Ronaldo is a liar and a pretender, mind you this was after a video of him giving a boy a shirt was trending on youtube. Meanwhile, messi last match day beat neymar to a goal guess what he did after? He started relaying passes to neymar alone till neymar won a penalty and messi gave the ball to neymar to play so he(neymar), can have a goal to his name at the expense of himself(messi) winning the top scorer prize for la liga. Please tell me who is nicer?
Remember the red card incident with Ronaldo where he just elbowed another player for no reason?
Ronaldo is a liar please stop falling for his pretence. Bale doesn't pass to Ronaldo because he can't let himself be controlled by some masterful dude. Bale is not selfish he is simply classy and a true english boy. Arbeloa stated that he wasn't surprised with Ronaldo's attitude because that wasn't his first time.

If you are also observant you would have noticed that during the champions league match against atletico when chicharito(hernandez) scored from Ronaldo's assist, Ronaldo ran and celebrated as if he was the one who scored the goal. Try to re-watch his celebration if you haven't, he ran towards the corner flag like he was expecting everyone to hug him and not chicharito.

RONALDO IS A TWO FACED BIN AND A LIAR. Stop Making MESSI look the villain. Messi is just gentle and reserved by nature he doesn't even talk when they have fun at training sessions. Up Barca!!! Hala Madrid!!

2 Likes

Re: C.ronaldo Is A Hypocrite A Petulant Nag And He's Deceptive. by ArchEnemy(m): 11:02pm On May 03, 2015
This kinda discussion cropped up while we were watching the real Madrid- sevilla match yesterday.
Messi is more humble, isn't that obvious.
The rate at which Ronaldo seeks self glory atimes is also obvious. It potrays selfishness and maybe pride.
I like him though

2 Likes

Re: C.ronaldo Is A Hypocrite A Petulant Nag And He's Deceptive. by ramdris(m): 11:03pm On May 03, 2015
God please give this op brain cos he clearly lacks one..... taking drug for another person headache.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: C.ronaldo Is A Hypocrite A Petulant Nag And He's Deceptive. by daveP(m): 11:30pm On May 03, 2015
There's some truth in this

i recall a back-heel Benzema gave him. He scored and ran in the opposite direction of Karim, who was expecting Ronaldo to come hug him. Karim was shocked

another instance was James Rodidgues. He assisted and it was a superb one, James was expecting a two hand hi-5 as ronaldo ran to him, but guess what, he bypassed James and went to hug someone else. Twas hilarious. Though i'm a CR7 fan

i saw that 7-0 by barca, its also true of messi. Every Sua seems touched.

(turns and serves them some coffee)
Re: C.ronaldo Is A Hypocrite A Petulant Nag And He's Deceptive. by Baddestguyp(m): 1:31am On May 04, 2015
I prefer messi but I don't see why you have to open a thread for this.
Re: C.ronaldo Is A Hypocrite A Petulant Nag And He's Deceptive. by Esdb3: 1:47am On May 04, 2015
ramdris:
God please give this op brain cos he clearly lacks one..... taking drug for another person headache.

Is this one a fool? Why do you come to the sports section if you are not ready to reaad opinions about sports stars..... Swerve ode you are thoughtless mindless animal mtchww

2 Likes

Re: C.ronaldo Is A Hypocrite A Petulant Nag And He's Deceptive. by Esdb3: 1:50am On May 04, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I prefer messi but I don't see why you have to open a thread for this.
I just hate the way he is being glorified as 'humble' nice and friendly. And this is the sports section discussions about the two magics of football(the most entertaining SPORT) is worth opening a thread for.
Re: C.ronaldo Is A Hypocrite A Petulant Nag And He's Deceptive. by ramdris(m): 5:37am On May 04, 2015
[quote author=Esdb3 post=33395409]

Is this one a fool? Why do you come to the sports section if you are not ready to reaad opinions about sports stars..... Swerve ode you are thoughtless mindless animal mtchww
O boy! See yabbing. Lol.... sorry ooo if e pain u. tongue
Re: C.ronaldo Is A Hypocrite A Petulant Nag And He's Deceptive. by Ograke(m): 6:55am On May 04, 2015
someone is hating.. lol.
Last time I checked, Ronaldo didn't know the op and his thread existed.

1 Like

Re: C.ronaldo Is A Hypocrite A Petulant Nag And He's Deceptive. by Ograke(m): 7:08am On May 04, 2015
Esdb3:
Ronaldo is cool! Ronaldo is more open and friendly! These are the chants by footie fans all over the world. They bash Messi as proud and arrogant and disdainful. But what you all don't know is that Messi is the actual nice one and friendly one. Ronaldo donates blood, sometimes he'll post videos of himself surprising a kid or giving things out. Al these carries out to win people's sympathy and win the ballon d'or. It is said 'you can't hide smoke' and that is what is coming to pass by the show of utter petulant immaturity displayed by Ronaldo thereby showing us all he is just a hypocrite.

Take for example what he did to Arbeloa. Your teammate has not scored since 2010(not sure but thereabout) he beats you to a goal and you didn't celebrate with him? and Ronaldo is the top scorer mind you. You call that an 'amiable' fellow? Ronaldo is a liar and a pretender, mind you this was after a video of him giving a boy a shirt was trending on youtube. Meanwhile, messi last match day beat neymar to a goal guess what he did after? He started relaying passes to neymar alone till neymar won a penalty and messi gave the ball to neymar to play so he(neymar), can have a goal to his name at the expense of himself(messi) winning the top scorer prize for la liga. Please tell me who is nicer?
Remember the red card incident with Ronaldo where he just elbowed another player for no reason?
Ronaldo is a liar please stop falling for his pretence. Bale doesn't pass to Ronaldo because he can't let himself be controlled by some masterful dude. Bale is not selfish he is simply classy and a true english boy. Arbeloa stated that he wasn't surprised with Ronaldo's attitude because that wasn't his first time.

If you are also observant you would have noticed that during the champions league match against atletico when chicharito(hernandez) scored from Ronaldo's assist, Ronaldo ran and celebrated as if he was the one who scored the goal. Try to re-watch his celebration if you haven't, he ran towards the corner flag like he was expecting everyone to hug him and not chicharito.

RONALDO IS A TWO FACED BIN AND A LIAR. Stop Making MESSI look the villain. Messi is just gentle and reserved by nature he doesn't even talk when they have fun at training sessions. Up Barca!!! Hala Madrid!!
Oga, you didn't have to lie to drive home your point.

Arbeloa didn't say he wasn't surprised at Ronaldo's reaction because that wasn't his first time. He said he understood his frustration because he's competing for the Pichichi. Ronaldo was obviously furious at him himself, not Arbeloa.

See, stop talking like anyone is perfect. Ronaldo doesn't hide his true self, he expresses himself regardless of what people will say. Is that your own definition of hypocrisy?

SMH.

The time you wasted creating this thread could've been channelled into something more productive.

4 Likes

Re: C.ronaldo Is A Hypocrite A Petulant Nag And He's Deceptive. by edorhe14(m): 8:34am On May 04, 2015
I am huge fan of Ronaldo and I will say this its not fair for u to say this about him.
Tho I know he has his Cons and Pros so does every human out there.
We are humans and we r no where near perfect also we r different cos of our diverse background and upbringings.
He may have his own problems but that doesn't mean u should open a thread and Judge him.
U should know something, the world media r against him and I stand corrected because to them he is arrogant .
But that the beauty of the Game.
Football would have been a boring game if everyfootballer out there were like Messi.
Right from his Man utd Day..He has aalways had my heart and this Thread derived out of idleness isn't gonna change that.
He is in spain having training on how to beat their opponent in the Champions League and Even gettin paid and u r here trying to Judge a person who doesn't even know u exist #Nuffsaid #Nodisrespect #onelove

2 Likes

Re: C.ronaldo Is A Hypocrite A Petulant Nag And He's Deceptive. by Krasid(m): 8:35am On May 04, 2015
"They bash messi as proud and arrogant and disdainful" "Arbeloa has not scored since 2010" "He will posts pics of himself giving things out". These are some the dumb sentences i could pick out of a dumb topic.I don't think i was the only one who almost fell asleep while reading this crap.Even somebody who started watching football this year would know that Ronaldo is the one who is constantly bashed for being arrogant, so i am guessing the OP started watching football this month.'Arbeloa has not scored since 2010', if you started watching football at the beginning of the 2014/2015 season you would know he already scored this season.Lastly, CR7 is already a star who doesn't need to post videos of himself, people will do that for him.It's just May 2015 and you have already secured the title for the dumbest topic in the nairaland sports section for 2015.

3 Likes

Re: C.ronaldo Is A Hypocrite A Petulant Nag And He's Deceptive. by Esdb3: 12:58pm On May 04, 2015
Ograke:

Oga, you didn't have to lie to drive home your point.

Arbeloa didn't say he wasn't surprised at Ronaldo's reaction because that wasn't his first time. He said he understood his frustration because he's competing for the Pichichi. Ronaldo was obviously furious at him himself, not Arbeloa.

See, stop talking like anyone is perfect. Ronaldo doesn't hide his true self, he expresses himself regardless of what people will say. Is that your own definition of hypocrisy?

SMH.

The time you wasted creating this thread could've been channelled into something more productive.

Something more productive like getting you a brain. Wtf can't you people grasp that this forum is for discussion about things if you can't read it why don't you just stfu!!! Just stay at the sexuality section and keep reading the poo your brain loves.

And btw, he was furious at himself does that even make sense, who even cares! We aare talking about not happy for a teammate here and yet going about to give kids shirts like he is really caring.

2 Likes

Re: C.ronaldo Is A Hypocrite A Petulant Nag And He's Deceptive. by Esdb3: 1:02pm On May 04, 2015
Ograke:
someone is hating.. lol.

Last time I checked, Ronaldo didn't know the op and his thread existed.

Ha! Who raised these things self? Are you all not tired of that cliche?? So because celebrities don't know we exist we shouldn't talk about them? Stop talking about the president being bad then cause he Doesn't know if you exist! Mtchww!

2 Likes

Re: C.ronaldo Is A Hypocrite A Petulant Nag And He's Deceptive. by Esdb3: 1:06pm On May 04, 2015
edorhe14:
I am huge fan of Ronaldo and I will say this its not fair for u to say this about him.
Tho I know he has his Cons and Pros so does every human out there.
We are humans and we r no where near perfect also we r different cos of our diverse background and upbringings.
He may have his own problems but that doesn't mean u should open a thread and Judge him.
U should know something, the world media r against him and I stand corrected because to them he is arrogant .
But that the beauty of the Game.
Football would have been a boring game if everyfootballer out there were like Messi.
Right from his Man utd Day..He has aalways had my heart and this Thread derived out of idleness isn't gonna change that.
He is in spain having training on how to beat their opponent in the Champions League and Even gettin paid and u r here trying to Judge a person who doesn't even know u exist #Nuffsaid #Nodisrespect #onelove

'Doesn't know I exist' lord that line is older than those words self think of something else. This people are relevant and the fact that I pay to watch them makes it ok for discussions about them.

And you are making a comment in his defence, he doesn't know you exist too. Mtchww

2 Likes

Re: C.ronaldo Is A Hypocrite A Petulant Nag And He's Deceptive. by Esdb3: 1:21pm On May 04, 2015
Krasid:
"They bash messi as proud and arrogant and disdainful" "Arbeloa has not scored since 2010" "He will posts pics of himself giving things out". These are some the dumb sentences i could pick out of a dumb topic.I don't think i was the only one who almost fell asleep while reading this crap.Even somebody who started watching football this year would know that Ronaldo is the one who is constantly bashed for being arrogant, so i am guessing the OP started watching football this month.'Arbeloa has not scored since 2010', if you started watching football at the beginning of the 2014/2015 season you would know he already scored this season.Lastly, CR7 is already a star who doesn't need to post videos of himself, people will do that for him.It's just May 2015 and you have already secured the title for the dumbest topic in the nairaland sports section for 2015.

If you aint dumb and you are an avid soccer fan you'll know 'fans' hve started regarding messi as the proud one because of Ronaldo's recent philanthropic activities.

I said I wasn't sure of arbeloa's goal scoring record but sadly your brain read things half-way.

Am surprised you aint dead but fell almost asleep given your dim-wittedness.

Of course I didn't mean literally that videos of himself are posted by himself but hey! It is you! Lastly I said "vids" "vvv---iii--dd--ss" not "ppp---iii---ccc---sss" dang fool!

It is may 2k15 and you already own the award for dumbest comment on nairaland this year!

2 Likes

Re: C.ronaldo Is A Hypocrite A Petulant Nag And He's Deceptive. by edorhe14(m): 1:22pm On May 04, 2015
Esdb3:

'Doesn't know I exist' lord that line is older than those words self think of something else. This people are relevant and the fact that I pay to watch them makes it ok for discussions about them.

And you are making a comment in his defence, he doesn't know you exist too. Mtchww

Like I sed I have been his fan better yet he is my idol in the game I get better anytime I watch him becos of his determination to win.
A feat I love and have also employed to life itself ..
So padi paermit me to defend him
Also no be quarell sha.
So don't take it personal son!
Holla!
Re: C.ronaldo Is A Hypocrite A Petulant Nag And He's Deceptive. by Krasid(m): 3:11pm On May 04, 2015
edorhe14:

Like I sed I have been his fan better yet he is my idol in the game I get better anytime I watch him becos of his determination to win.
A feat I love and have also employed to life itself ..
So padi paermit me to defend him
Also no be quarell sha.
So don't take it personal son!
Holla!
Don't try reasoning with that one.He is an 'avid' football fan who said Messi is regarded as arrogant and proud while CR is termed open and friendly.He also thinks Arbeloa last scored in 2010.He should consider watching cricket.

3 Likes

Re: C.ronaldo Is A Hypocrite A Petulant Nag And He's Deceptive. by Esdb3: 3:30pm On May 04, 2015
Krasid:
Don't try reasoning with that one.He is an 'avid' football fan who said Messi is regarded as arrogant and proud while CR is termed open and friendly.He also thinks Arbeloa last scored in 2010.He should consider watching cricket.

Bitchhh where? I'm done reading your post I avow. This one is definitely commenting from 2011 mtchw

1 Like

Re: C.ronaldo Is A Hypocrite A Petulant Nag And He's Deceptive. by edorhe14(m): 3:35pm On May 04, 2015
Krasid:
Hmm...Yeah men..Buh no disrespect to anyone tho
#Onelove
Re: C.ronaldo Is A Hypocrite A Petulant Nag And He's Deceptive. by Esdb3: 5:31pm On May 04, 2015
edorhe14:

Hmm...Yeah men..Buh no disrespect to anyone tho
#Onelove

You are still quoting that one that doesn't know. Abuja is now the capital of Nigeria not Lagos

2 Likes

Re: C.ronaldo Is A Hypocrite A Petulant Nag And He's Deceptive. by usbcable(m): 7:04pm On May 05, 2015
Esdb3:

HOW OLD ARE YOU?

1 Like

Re: C.ronaldo Is A Hypocrite A Petulant Nag And He's Deceptive. by Esdb3: 8:49pm On May 05, 2015
usbcable:

HOW OLD ARE YOU?
Old enough to tell you how silly you are for asking that.
Re: C.ronaldo Is A Hypocrite A Petulant Nag And He's Deceptive. by usbcable(m): 9:56pm On May 06, 2015
Esdb3:

Old enough to tell you how silly you are for asking that.
shows how old you really are.
Re: C.ronaldo Is A Hypocrite A Petulant Nag And He's Deceptive. by kliq(m): 10:14am On May 07, 2015
I'm not a Ronaldo fan though but damn,OP this your meat,hatebeef is legendary undecided

(1) (Reply)

Juve, Lazio And Fiorentina Relegated / UCL: Bayern München Vs Inter Milan [2 - 3] On Tuesday 15th March 2011 / How Good Is Andy Carroll?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.