Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1236162 members, 1645037 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 April 2014 at 03:01 AM

South African Killed Lucky Dube Because He (killer) Thought He Was Nigerian - Ethnic/Racial Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ethnic/Racial Politics / South African Killed Lucky Dube Because He (killer) Thought He Was Nigerian (70715 Views)

I'm South African And I'm Scared To Marry My Igbo Boyfriend. / If Jesus Was Nigerian? / Why Do South African's Hate Nigerians (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Killed Lucky Dube Because He (killer) Thought He Was Nigerian by **osisi(f): 12:26am On Feb 05, 2009
Lucky Dube Mistaken For a Nigerian

Published:Feb 04, 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reggae singer Lucky Dube

Reggae star Lucky Dube was allegedly shot dead because one of his assailants thought he was a Nigerian national, the Johannesburg High Court heard today.

Mpho Maropeng, wife to Thabo Maropeng whose charges had since been dropped, said on the day of Dube’s death four men including her husband had driven to Rosettenville.

This is according to information related to her by Thabo a day after the incident.

She said Thabo told her what had happened after receiving a call from one of the accused, Mbuti Mabe, telling him to watch a television broadcast showing Dube’s death.

"I was also watching,  they were showing Lucky Dube singing and depicted a vehicle which had crashed into a tree. That’s when Thabo said he wanted to tell me something.

"He told me that they had driven to Rosettenville after we separated the previous day.

"He said they drove around, all four of them, in the Polo. Theystopped in a certain spot in Rosettenville. A Chrysler C200 stopped close by during which time accused number one and two went out of the VW and approached the Chrysler.

"While Thabo and accused number three remained in the car. He said they then heard the first gunshot going off and accused number three told Thabo to go see what had happened.

"Thabo said he went to the car, placed both hands on the roof and looked what had happened before going back to the Polo.

"During this time a second shot went off and he said that accused number one and two came back and told them to drive off."

Mpho said that when she asked Thabo why they had shot Dube he told her that Mabe had told him that "he did not see it was him (Dube). He thought it was a Nigerian national."

Judge Moshidi adjourned the trial and requested that

the defence counsel listen and familiarise themselves with the taped evidence of Mpho.

Mabe, Sifiso Mhlanga and Julius Xowa, all in their thirties, are on trial for the murder of Dube outside his brother’s house in Rosettenville, southern Johannesburg, on October 13, 2007.
Re: South African Killed Lucky Dube Because He (killer) Thought He Was Nigerian by **osisi(f): 12:34am On Feb 05, 2009
Apartheid has fried their brains
Re: South African Killed Lucky Dube Because He (killer) Thought He Was Nigerian by SeanT21(f): 9:04am On Feb 05, 2009
Hatred for Nigerians is getting out of hand. cry

RIP lucky dube wink
Re: South African Killed Lucky Dube Because He (killer) Thought He Was Nigerian by Laurnetta(f): 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2009
unfortunately.lucky dube was the sacrificial lamb . it wont stop us south africans from driving you dirty stinking bastards out of here! angry
Re: South African Killed Lucky Dube Because He (killer) Thought He Was Nigerian by asha 80(m): 5:54pm On Feb 05, 2009
Keep dreaming tongue
Re: South African Killed Lucky Dube Because He (killer) Thought He Was Nigerian by tollu: 6:07pm On Feb 05, 2009
If you throw stone for market, na YOUR mama head the thing must land.
Foolish fools.
Re: South African Killed Lucky Dube Because He (killer) Thought He Was Nigerian by morpheus24: 7:20pm On Feb 05, 2009
Laurnetta:

unfortunately.lucky dube was the sacrificial lamb . it wont stop us south africans from driving you dirty stinking bastards out of here! angry

It shows how silly your country men are not being able to tell the difference btw a Nigerian and a South African when it is obvious Bantu south african's are far uglier than Nigerians
Re: South African Killed Lucky Dube Because He (killer) Thought He Was Nigerian by davidylan(m): 7:24pm On Feb 05, 2009
Laurnetta:

shocked shocked

South Africa will be Zimbabwe in 20yrs time . . . you folks seem to be enjoying a lot of white benefits of apartheid for now. grin
Re: South African Killed Lucky Dube Because He (killer) Thought He Was Nigerian by Ifygurl: 9:24pm On Feb 05, 2009
morpheus24:

It shows how silly your country men are not being able to tell the difference btw a Nigerian and a South African when it is obvious Bantu south african's are far uglier than Nigerians

True that, almost all the black SA in my school are not pretty but the halfcaste ones are

davidylan:

shocked shocked

South Africa will be Zimbabwe in 20yrs time . . . you folks seem to be enjoying a lot of white benefits of apartheid for now. grin

LMFAO.  20 years, hell i'm following white folks statement that it would happen in 10 years  grin
Abi ooh, anytime you argue with a SA, the first thing they point out is we have cities, stadium, etc.  All the poo built by white people.  Point out the stuff blacks SA did.  I mean a warrior tribe getting whupped day and night by a group of people deemed physically (not mentally) but phyiscally weaker than us. Ain't that sad.

@ poster
Poor guy, R.I.P Lucky Dube. 
I keep telling people to leave SA for this xenophobic people.  Noone is listening to me. Leave SA for this people ohh.  Like i said before i heard the Zulu's are the ones behind this xenophobia attack.  Funny enough this so called "warrior" tribes decided to attack other Africans but when whites was hurting them "They cried for our help" Olodo, Anofia. Tufia, i'm glad i'm not South African cause i don't think i can be that heartless enough to kill africans that helped them during their time of my need.

R.I.P Lucky Dube.  R.I.P.
Re: South African Killed Lucky Dube Because He (killer) Thought He Was Nigerian by Robotnik: 3:38am On Feb 06, 2009
Laurnetta:

LANTERN or whatever you call your name, e no go beta for you and your country, why the beef for Nigeria, is it your money we spend?, just because we floss in any environment we find ourselves, people all over the world especially dumb South Africans and African Americans have started hating us. Shame on you guys,

, boy shakes head, hisses and says "9JA 4 LIFE", then slams door on the B**tard poster.
Re: South African Killed Lucky Dube Because He (killer) Thought He Was Nigerian by Robotnik: 3:47am On Feb 06, 2009
Are people so dumb they cant even differentiate between their own tribes and other tribes or ethnic groups,To kill their own. In fact i don vex @launnertta , you people are so so dumb and silly and useless and foolish and racist and and and, Abeg Nairalanders help me to look for words
Re: South African Killed Lucky Dube Because He (killer) Thought He Was Nigerian by RSA(m): 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2009
I repeat,Lucky Dube was killed by Zimbabwean nationals.And you wonder why some South Africans hate foreigners?

Robotnik:

Are people so dumb they cant even differentiate between their own tribes and other tribes or ethnic groups,To kill their own. In fact i don vex @launnertta , you people are so so dumb and silly and useless and foolish and racist and and and, Abeg Nairalanders help me to look for words

We are all that and more,successful,organised,developed,and,and,

To be honest Nigerians are the last to people who should try criticising South Africa,you are nobodies.
Re: South African Killed Lucky Dube Because He (killer) Thought He Was Nigerian by morpheus24: 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2009
RSA:

I repeat,Lucky Dube was killed by Zimbabwean nationals.And you wonder why some South Africans hate foreigners?

We are all that and more,successful,organised,developed,and,and,

To be honest Nigerians are the last to people who should try criticising South Africa,you are nobodies.

You think there is a difference btw Zimbabweans and SA's. That why your brain has been white washed several times.
'
Like a Ndebele in Zimbabwe is different from the ones in Sa or a Tswana from Botswana is different from Sotho or Tswana's in SA

For your information Zulu's originate from the South east part of Southern Africa and migrated towards the South. IF things had been different they would have been refered to as Zimbabweans or Mozambicans today.

Go back to school and reducate yourself about your So called Banana Republic of Rainbow nations.
Re: South African Killed Lucky Dube Because He (killer) Thought He Was Nigerian by adconline(m): 6:47pm On Feb 07, 2009
RSA.
  Could you show a link  to prove that Lucky Dube was killed by a Zimbabwean? Sounds like the same of blaming other folks of your problems. This contrasts with what we have in Nigeria.

Ted Turner says that money is how we keep score. How did you arrive at the conclusion that you are more successful? Ever wondered what  folks from Botswana would say to the rest of Africa since they have the highest GDP in the continent?  Does it occur to you that using $10,000 as a benchmark that there are more Nigerians in Nigeria who can easily come up with this figure than blacks in RSA given the size of our population? 30% of Nigeria is almost the size of RSA. The point is that its pathetic that a genius like Lucky Dude was killed simply because he looked Nigerian. It shows ingrained hatred toward Nigerians. Your country is wonderful indeed,but this type pf  hate-filled mindset does not fit to be in a ''glossy" place like RSA.
Re: South African Killed Lucky Dube Because He (killer) Thought He Was Nigerian by 9jaganja(m): 5:34am On Feb 08, 2009
Shame shame shame!!!!!!! Even if he was Nigerian, the fact that he was killed cause he was perceived a Nigerian is shocking. In Nigeria, we are blind to nationality. Unless you say where you are from, I'll probably be speaking in pijin.
Re: South African Killed Lucky Dube Because He (killer) Thought He Was Nigerian by RSA(m): 8:20am On Feb 09, 2009
adconline:

RSA.
Could you show a link to prove that Lucky Dube was killed by a Zimbabwean? Sounds like the same of blaming other folks of your problems. This contrasts with what we have in Nigeria.

Ok,they are not Zimbabweans but Mozambiqueans,in South Africa a Nigerian,Mozambiquean,Zimbabwean,Congolese are all the same,we dont know the difference,they're all foreigners,We can only tell if someone is a Nigerian when they start openning their mouth,they boast a lot,arrogent,think they are better that anybody yet they depend on us.

Here is the link.

http://www.riddimja.com/Dec07/News_dec_3.htm

Four men accused of the murder of reggae star Lucky Dube appeared briefly in the Johannesburg Magistrate’s Court today

Mozambican nationals Sifiso Mlanga and Julius Gxowa and South Africans Thabo Moruping and Mbuti Mase face charges of murder, attempted hijacking and possession of an unlicensed firearm and ammunition.

The matter was postponed to January 18 next year for further investigation.

Dube was shot dead in a botched hijacking in Rosettenville, Johannesburg while dropping off his teenage son and daughter at a relative’s house.

The four men have not yet been asked to plead.

Lucky Philip Dube was a South African reggae musician. He recorded 22 albums in Zulu, English and Afrikaans in a 25-year period and was South Africa's biggest selling reggae artist. His latest album recording was entitled "respect" and was released months before his untimely death.
Re: South African Killed Lucky Dube Because He (killer) Thought He Was Nigerian by morpheus24: 3:07pm On Feb 09, 2009
RSA:

Ok,they are not Zimbabweans but Mozambiqueans,in South Africa a Nigerian,Mozambiquean,Zimbabwean,Congolese are all the same,we dont know the difference,they're all foreigners,We can only tell if someone is a Nigerian when they start openning their mouth,they boast a lot,arrogent,think they are better that anybody yet they depend on us.

Here is the link.

http://www.riddimja.com/Dec07/News_dec_3.htm

Four men accused of the murder of reggae star Lucky Dube appeared briefly in the Johannesburg Magistrate’s Court today

Mozambican nationals Sifiso Mlanga and Julius Gxowa and South Africans Thabo Moruping and Mbuti Mase face charges of murder, attempted hijacking and possession of an unlicensed firearm and ammunition.

The matter was postponed to January 18 next year for further investigation.

Dube was shot dead in a botched hijacking in Rosettenville, Johannesburg while dropping off his teenage son and daughter at a relative’s house.

The four men have not yet been asked to plead.

Lucky Philip Dube was a South African reggae musician. He recorded 22 albums in Zulu, English and Afrikaans in a 25-year period and was South Africa's biggest selling reggae artist. His latest album recording was entitled "respect" and was released months before his untimely death.

See now you don't even know the difference between mozambican and zimbabwe, soon you will start killing your self mistaking each others for AFRICANS.

All of a sudden Africans in Africa are now foreigners.
Re: South African Killed Lucky Dube Because He (killer) Thought He Was Nigerian by Epi: 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2009
Laurnetta:

Get well soon!!!

Re: South African Killed Lucky Dube Because He (killer) Thought He Was Nigerian by Epi: 6:39pm On Feb 09, 2009
Victims (RIP LD)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq3N2i7CcEk

While we slash and kill our own brothers
Knowing that already they are the
Victims of the situation
Still licking wounds from brutality
Still licking wounds from humiliation
Re: South African Killed Lucky Dube Because He (killer) Thought He Was Nigerian by adconline(m): 7:41pm On Feb 09, 2009
RSA

Makes you wonder if you got your Bottom ready from day one. How could a banker in Nigeria be threatened by influx of Nigerien or Liberian immigrants who do not have the same qualification as him/her? If a Nigerian living in RSA displaces  you in anything in your country, it means that you are screwed for life cos you cannot even survive in Nigeria let alone displacing Nigerians. Nigerians of low economic means are flocking RSA and you are not standing up to them strength for strength, brain for brain, sleaziness for sleaziness, but you are advocating for violence against any black who looks like a Nigerian. Let me ask you a question; is there really any difference between a bad Nigerian and someone like you who sees no wrong in killing Nigerians nay black foreigners?  It also shows your lack of respect for human beings as one of  your country men says " we are humans before our nationalities"  Are all black foreigners   evil?

Mozambican nationals Sifiso Mlanga and Julius Gxowa and South Africans Thabo Moruping and Mbuti Mase face charges of murder, attempted hijacking and possession of an unlicensed firearm and ammunition

How about 2 South Africans in this link you posted? You had insisted that they were all black foreigners like Nigerians who have infested your "glossy'' with crimes, diseases, hatred and misfortunes. It’s easier to blame others for your troubles than to take responsibility.
Re: South African Killed Lucky Dube Because He (killer) Thought He Was Nigerian by arramyjay: 6:37am On Feb 11, 2009
Every1 is talking about SA,but i tell you,Nigerians are the worst racist in the world.You guys shud remove the log in ur eyes b4 u remove tht of others.
Re: South African Killed Lucky Dube Because He (killer) Thought He Was Nigerian by morpheus24: 3:19pm On Feb 11, 2009
arramyjay:

Every1 is talking about SA,but i tell you,Nigerians are the worst racist in the world.You guys shud remove the log in ur eyes b4 u remove tht of others.

Listen arramyjay, They should stop talking about us and we will stop talking about them, They know we are not push overs like some of these other zombie-like Africans who answer "yes sir" , "no sir".

I am willing to bet anyone 1,000,000 rand that if every Nigerian should leave SA , they will still remain dumbass, ignorant and under skilled workers waiting for handouts from their government. Nothing will change xcept more money going to their lazy assess.
Re: South African Killed Lucky Dube Because He (killer) Thought He Was Nigerian by RSA(m): 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2009
morpheus24:

Listen arramyjay, They should stop talking about us and we will stop talking about them, They know we are not push overs like some of these other zombie-like Africans who answer "yes sir" , "no sir".

I am willing to bet anyone 1,000,000 rand that if every Nigerian should leave SA , they will still remain dumbass, ignorant and under skilled workers waiting for handouts from their government. Nothing will change xcept more money going to their lazy assess.

You mean if all drugdealers,shoe repairers,internet owners,hair salons owners?clubowners,prostitution,crook pastors.
My friend you keep talking about educated professional Nigerians,we don't have them in South Africa,maybe they are in England,australia,america we only have this bad ones.
We signed a deal with cuba,so we are using cubans doctors who are refusing to go home.
My brotha we don't even buy our oil from your country that shows how little impact you and your country have on our life.When we say f@#$K you we mean it.
We are not lazy as you can see the progress and development of our people,we just don't like to be exploited and will fight anyone who will do it or allow himself to be.
When we say the standard pay is 1rand,don't come and accept 20 cent because in Zimbabwe your family is starving.we have human and labour rights.
Re: South African Killed Lucky Dube Because He (killer) Thought He Was Nigerian by morpheus24: 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2009
RSA:

You mean if all drugdealers,shoe repairers,internet owners,hair salons owners?clubowners,prostitution,crook pastors.
My friend you keep talking about educated professional Nigerians,we don't have them in South Africa,maybe they are in England,australia,america we only have this bad ones.
We signed a deal with cuba,so we are using cubans doctors who are refusing to go home.
My brotha we don't even buy our oil from your country that shows how little impact you and your country have on our life.When we say f@#$K you we mean it.
We are not lazy as you can see the progress and development of our people,we just don't like to be exploited and will fight anyone who will do it or allow himself to be.
When we say the standard pay is 1rand,don't come and accept 20 cent because in Zimbabwe your family is starving.we have human and labour rights.
You are absolutely right, the educated ones don't have time to be rubbing necks with lazy illiterates who cannot keep up an intellectual conversation for up to 1 minute without talking about how magnificent their stadiums look.

You were exploited by White SA's when you worked in their mines and cleaned their children's assess as nannies and cooks, They didn't allow you in their neighbourhoods and made you carry passess and declare your self as "Bantu RSA" when you were stopped, They killed 700 of your young children in soweto cause they refused to be thought in a foreign tongue, caused you the inability to bond with your brethren across your borders, used you like slaves and yet you did nothing to them but sing on the streets all day and chant war songs,

no bombings of their hoods, no setting fire to their young men on the streets, no mass deportations,. You live side by side with these same people who continue to exploit you in the name of "forgiving them" and in exchange they allow you to flourish, get into their malls,  spend in their casinos and give you the scraps of their tables.

And you have the audacity to compare taking 20 cents over 1 rand as exploitation simply because your people do not have the ability to innovate. As if a shoemaker or a hair salon owner is a treat to you.

Those who are ignorant of history are doomed to repeat it.

LONG LIVE THE TRUE AFRICANS.

1 Like

Re: South African Killed Lucky Dube Because He (killer) Thought He Was Nigerian by Ifygurl: 3:55am On Feb 13, 2009
adconline:

RSA

Makes you wonder if you got your Bottom ready from day one. How could a banker in Nigeria be threatened by influx of Nigerien or Liberian immigrants who do not have the same qualification as him/her? If a Nigerian living in RSA displaces  you in anything in your country, it means that you are screwed for life cos you cannot even survive in Nigeria let alone displacing Nigerians. Nigerians of low economic means are flocking RSA and you are not standing up to them strength for strength, brain for brain, sleaziness for sleaziness, but you are advocating for violence against any black who looks like a Nigerian. Let me ask you a question; is there really any difference between a bad Nigerian and someone like you who sees no wrong in killing Nigerians nay black foreigners?  It also shows your lack of respect for human beings as one of  your country men says " we are humans before our nationalities"  Are all black foreigners   evil?

Mozambican nationals Sifiso Mlanga and Julius Gxowa and South Africans Thabo Moruping and Mbuti Mase face charges of murder, attempted hijacking and possession of an unlicensed firearm and ammunition

How about 2 South Africans in this link you posted? You had insisted that they were all black foreigners like Nigerians who have infested your "glossy'' with crimes, diseases, hatred and misfortunes. It’s easier to blame others for your troubles than to take responsibility.

Uhh not South Africans.  They rather blame other's for everything than themselves.  Look how they blamed Zim for killing Lucky Dube.  2 South Africans were involved, how come they ignored them. 
I know a south Africans that claimed that the crime spree in SA is done by black Africans from other African countries.  I was flabbergasted.  They would rather blame others than credit.  That was Africans mindset after independence.  I guess we should have expected this.  The rest of us take credit for what we do.  Many in the near future, they'll start taking credit for their problems instead of blaming the whole world.  First it was white people, now it's black Africans, wonder who'll get the next blame.

The sad thing is this is the third time i've read of a black SA wanting apartheid back. This is a new one my father found
http://www.thetrumpet.com/index.php?q=5919.4282.0.0
Re: South African Killed Lucky Dube Because He (killer) Thought He Was Nigerian by khai_khai: 11:04am On Feb 13, 2009
RSA:

I see you left the better occupation for your fellow South Africans. That would be racists, armed robbers, murderers and rapists.

Like you fought the whites for your freedom even when you outnumbered them? Abeg go sidon. you people were being slaughtered while the world was pleading for you.
Re: South African Killed Lucky Dube Because He (killer) Thought He Was Nigerian by manmustwac(m): 9:31pm On Feb 25, 2009
@post
So they shot lucky dube coz they thought he was Nigerian. I guess he wasn't [b]lucky [/b]enough smiley smiley

So they're purposely killing Nigerians in South Africa. Na so they hate us reach!! sad sad
Re: South African Killed Lucky Dube Because He (killer) Thought He Was Nigerian by IFELEKE(m): 4:29pm On Mar 02, 2009
Quote from: Laurnetta on February 05, 2009, 05:33 PM
unfortunately.lucky dube was the sacrificial lamb . it wont stop us south africans from driving you dirty stinking bastards out of here!

THE PROBLEM WITH SOUTH AFRICANS IS THEIR LOSS OF IDENTITY;YOU SHOULDN'T BLAME US FOR ALLOWING YOURSELVES TO BE ROBBED BLIND BY COLONIALISTS, CHANNEL YOUR AGGRESSION TOWARD THE PEOPLE THAT ROBBED YOU BLIND NOT FELLOW AFRICANS WHO STOOD BY YOU WHEN YOU WERE BEEN EXPLOITED BY A WHITE MINORITY,
ANOTHER WORD ADVISE, SEEK FOR YOUR LOST IDENTITY IN A MORE PRAGMATIC WAY AND STOP KILLING AND SPREADING EVIL ALL AROUND!!!
Re: South African Killed Lucky Dube Because He (killer) Thought He Was Nigerian by SapeleGuy: 11:23pm On Apr 18, 2009
RSA & Launertta,

Stop this bitterness, rise above these cheap insults,
Africans must unite,  You two epitomise what I have always said, South Africa is still grieving and hurting from apartheid, in the 1990s your people (not those in the corridors of power) needed justice not empty platitudes about a rainbow nation.

I didn't and still do not agree with the concept of the truth and reconciliation exercise. No where else in the world can perpetrators of such heinous crimes be told to admit what they did and then be allowed to go free, forgiven.
It was madness then and madness now, it was a betrayal of all the nations who supported you morally, financially and physically. More importantly, it was a betrayal of all your people 'true soldiers' who died in the struggle.

My question now is how can you forgive the Afrikaners / Boers but you now advocate killing fellow Africans - for what?

Let peace reign in Africa, such conflict only serves to drag us back.

Because of this stupidity another prophet has been killed. Lucky Dube R.I.P.

1 Love.
Re: South African Killed Lucky Dube Because He (killer) Thought He Was Nigerian by MrCrackles(m): 11:25pm On Apr 18, 2009
RSA and Launertta

Both of you are idiots!
Re: South African Killed Lucky Dube Because He (killer) Thought He Was Nigerian by udenco: 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2009
hi guys,is the guy that shot l dube black or white?.if he is white as i think he is then i know its pure jealousy he have for a loving country like naija.let pray for his forgiveness from god.cheers
Re: South African Killed Lucky Dube Because He (killer) Thought He Was Nigerian by RSA(m): 3:25pm On Apr 21, 2009
Have you ever wondered why this guy said he thought Lucky was a Nigerian?The guy answered in court that when Lucky refused to get out of the car,he thought there might be money in the car or drugs which he was protecting (we can't runner away from the fact that unfortunately Nigerians in SA are infamous for drugtrafficking,and they usualy carry lot of cash),Normaly when people are highjacked they avoid being hurt by being cooperative,since they know their cars are insured.That is why they said they thought he was a Nigerian.
But irrespect of who they did it to it must be condenmed in the harshest possible manner.And again I apologise for my earliar comments,My views have since changed.

(0) (1) (2) (Reply)

Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba girls? (Beauty) / White People Are The Descendants Of African Albino's. / Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.