Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

My Mothers Ugly Wish - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mothers Ugly Wish (17857 Views)

Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him / What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? / Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mothers Ugly Wish by bethyz(m): 5:23am On May 04, 2015
I have been living with my mum for the fist time since I was five due to seperation. Coming back as a grown up has affected my relationship with her. I grew up in the east while she lived all her years in the west. We have had a lot of disagreement to the extent I made up my mind no matter what she does I won't bother myself to react to it.

Firstly she has been hammering on me to get married or bring a man home, she has virtually been disturbing my life with marriage. To cut the long story short, my mother brought her friend's younger brother who has been married for 15yrs with no issue and having problem in his home to come and ask for my hand in marriage on the excuse that he is planning to chase away his wife soon. During the visit I was just smiling because of how close I was to my mummy's friend.

Now I am asking how could my own mother ask me to marry a man who has been married for 15yrs and still live with his wife? How can she ask me to consider marry him? I have kept quiet since this incident and I want to confront my mum about it, but I just feel if I decide to do that I will get so angry talking about it.

I want to confront her to get it off my chest but then, I am having a second feeling not to, but my decision in my mind. I am just 25 going to 26.

6 Likes

Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by Nobody: 5:38am On May 04, 2015
Girl..u already know tat ur in a wrong hole...ur turning 26 soon,old enaf to decide wats best for u but marrying a married man is No No...there r a lot of single men out there who got a job and willing to settle down... Juz tell ur momma tat its not the end of the world yet & ask her to stop pressuring u...u juz need to talk to her in mother-daughter way...for sure she will understand u along d way..gooooodluck! cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by pyyxxaro: 5:45am On May 04, 2015
Pls would you marry me cry since you don't wanna marry him

Am young , fertile , healthy , soft , an ele/ele engr and not a Wiz kid , am still on my kneels till you tell me to get up cry

Our traditional would be on MAY 29th , I know your mom would be proud of you when I arrive with my bangwagon

My fellow nairalanders how una see this matter grin

28 Likes

Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by Danhumprey: 5:50am On May 04, 2015
cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by Godfullsam(m): 6:19am On May 04, 2015
Parents are contributing to the bad marriages we have in our society today.

Thank God you are old enough to know what is good for you.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by yuncka: 6:56am On May 04, 2015
she's either not your mother or you are not her daughter.......
go back to where you are coming from, at least her behavior has given U a clue of who actually caused d separation.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by Nobody: 7:04am On May 04, 2015
Candid advice - stay away from her is she mounts more pressure on you.
Her decision is out to destroy your life.

4 Likes

Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by Nobody: 7:04am On May 04, 2015
pyyxxaro:

Am young , fertile , healthy , soft , an ele/ele engr and not a Wiz kid , am still on my kneels till you tell me to get up cry

Our traditional would be on MAY 29th , I know your mom would be proud of you when I arrive with my bangwagon

I see yeye pikin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by pyyxxaro: 7:18am On May 04, 2015
Amybijou:

I see yeye pikin

I see yeye cripple grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by bethyz(m): 7:39am On May 04, 2015
Atleast am not looking too old for marriage. This pics was taken dis morning

10 Likes

Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by Nobody: 7:45am On May 04, 2015
pyyxxaro:

I see yeye cripple grin

i wish u same in seven folds grin grin grin
undecided
Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by Nobody: 9:06am On May 04, 2015
Even me sef no go marry u

the poster behind me will tell u why

undecided

1 Like

Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by breadplanets(f): 9:15am On May 04, 2015
Babe pls can you remove your picture? Before they decend on you now with their crazy comments. You are old enough to know what you want, tell your mum to let you be or you move back to where you came from like another poster suggested. But na wa for this kin mama sha....

10 Likes

Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by mystiqueDZ(f): 9:43am On May 04, 2015
You have got nothing to prove to people here!!!
Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by lilmax(m): 9:49am On May 04, 2015
Go and marry grin

3 Likes

Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by freecocoa(f): 10:52am On May 04, 2015
I suggest you take down the picture dear but if you won't mind the comments, then you can leave it up.

As for your mum, please don't let her pressure you into making decisions you will regret, 26 is not too old to get married and no age actually is, love can happen/happens at anytime, especially when you least expect it, so do not despair, if you feel her excesses are becoming too much to handle, you probably should consider moving.

7 Likes

Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by bukatyne(f): 12:06pm On May 04, 2015
bethyz:
I have been living with my mum for the fist time since I was five due to seperation. Coming back as a grown up has affected my relationship with her. I gree up in the east why she lived all her years in the west. We have had a lot of disagrEement to the extent I made up my mind no matter wat she does I won't bother myself to react to it.
Firstly she has been hammering on me to get married or bring a man home, she has virtually been disturbing my life with marriage. To cut the long story short . My mother brought her friends younger brother who has been married for 15yr with no issue and having problem in his home to come and ask for my hand in marriage. In the verge that he is planning to chase away his wife soon. During the visit I was just smiling because of how close I was to my mummys friend.
Now am asking how could my own mother ask me to marry a man who has been married for 15yrs and still lives with his wife to consider marry him. I have kept quiet since dis incident and I want to confront my mum with it. But I just feel if I decide to do that I will get so angry talking about it. I want to confront her to get it off my chest but then am having a second feeling not to but to have my decision in my mind. I am just 25 going to 26

Forget the 15yr old married man; he is bad news

Do you currently have someone you are in a serious relationship with?

3 Likes

Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by Kreamie(m): 12:54pm On May 04, 2015
Maybe her mum is broke...

2 Likes

Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by dammieco(m): 12:54pm On May 04, 2015
Break-up with ur mum

7 Likes

Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by Mekybliss(f): 12:55pm On May 04, 2015
Either your mum is owing that man or there is something wrong with her. Try and talk to God about it. meanwhile move out of the house and stay with a relative that will understand with you.

5 Likes

Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by Kreamie(m): 12:56pm On May 04, 2015
Now I see why she's bothered cry cry
bethyz:
Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by dammieco(m): 12:57pm On May 04, 2015
pyyxxaro:

WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLEEP

1 Like

Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 04, 2015
OLX joke comes to mind.

Ask your mum how much she was paid?

Pay her the money and run for your life.

1 Like

Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 04, 2015
bethyz:
madam, are you trying to market yourself. Come out straight and stop the unnecessary hate on your mum.

She even left her bbpin so they can start adding her. Ladies and their deception

10 Likes

Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by ITbomb(m): 12:58pm On May 04, 2015
Babe, no be only your mother o, every one of us here (concerned citizens) is also worried about your life especially as the years are going by and the numbers of toasters are reducing.

We just wanna help, if your mum's option is not good, we can try another thing OR you bring "the man" for introduction asap

BTW, how about the other guy, you said has been chopping the honeypot for the past 5 years for free but still don't want to define the relationship, him do get dictionary now?

3 Likes

Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by monchouchou: 12:59pm On May 04, 2015
bethyz:

Now I am asking how could my own mother ask me to marry a man who has been married for 15yrs and still live with his wife? How can she ask me to consider marry him? I have kept quiet since this incident and I want to confront my mum about it, but I just feel if I decide to do that I will get so angry talking about it.

I want to confront her to get it off my chest but then, I am having a second feeling not to, but my decision in my mind. I am just 25 going to 26.

Good thing you know that marrying that man is a NO-NO. Just stick to your decision and don't let anyone pressure you into marriage.

On the other hand, why is your mom so desperate to chase you out of the house??
Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by dammieco(m): 12:59pm On May 04, 2015
bethyz:
BLOOD OF JESUS!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by rumomonga(m): 12:59pm On May 04, 2015
Maybe you eat too much, she can't wait for somebody to start feeding you eheheh grin

Na joke I dey oo

But on a serious note, the man could be the reason for the 15yr barrenness.

1 Like

Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by monchouchou: 12:59pm On May 04, 2015
slimmy05:
madam, are you trying to market yourself. Come out straight and stop the unnecessary hate on your mum

grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by Houseofglam7(f): 12:59pm On May 04, 2015
At 26, you still dunno what's best for you?

Dis is serious!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crazy Things You Did As A Kid / What Makes A Child An Ajebo / The Name You Used To Store Your Mother's Phone Number?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.