Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

My Mothers Ugly Wish - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mothers Ugly Wish (17856 Views)

Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him / What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? / Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by VANENON(f): 3:12pm On May 04, 2015
Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by flick9000(m): 3:22pm On May 04, 2015
You are beautiful, and deserve better (let no one here posting rubbish or even your mummy make you feel any less) God will give you a man that has not been soiled, dented or taken by another. Sometimes you. Have to comfront your fears, (but be discrete about it.) I pray everything truns around. For good for you dear.

1 Like

Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by nnwniger: 3:23pm On May 04, 2015
YOUR MOTHER KNOWS YOUR CHRONOLOGICAL AGE MAYBE JUST 6 NOT 26, SO SHE CALLS THE SHOT. AT LEAST MOMMY WILL NEVER RUN OUT OF DOLLARS.MARRY THE LOVER BOY, HURRY
Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 04, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Pls would you marry me cry since you don't wanna marry him

Am young , fertile , healthy , soft , an ele/ele engr and not a Wiz kid , am still on my kneels till you tell me to get up cry

Our traditional would be on MAY 29th , I know your mom would be proud of you when I arrive with my bangwagon

My fellow nairalanders how una see this matter grin
dnt stand up u hear? "Good boy"
Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by tombla(m): 4:03pm On May 04, 2015
u need not to look on the pressure from ur mum, my advice for is to kip faith and prayer to God Almighty. i wish u all the best in lyf.
Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 04, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Pls would you marry me cry since you don't wanna marry him

Am young , fertile , healthy , soft , an ele/ele engr and not a Wiz kid , am still on my kneels till you tell me to get up cry

Our traditional would be on MAY 29th , I know your mom would be proud of you when I arrive with my bangwagon

My fellow nairalanders how una see this matter grin
can u be serious for once?
Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by naija4all(m): 5:00pm On May 04, 2015
slimmy05:
madam, are you trying to market yourself. Come out straight and stop the unnecessary hate on your mum.

She even left her bbpin so they can start adding her. Ladies and their deception
I smell a rat myself.

1 Like

Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by Kings109: 5:03pm On May 04, 2015
who is sure d man is nt responsible for his wife's childlesness? On this issue abeg disobey ur mum ok? Afterwards u're still young, just be descent & God will give u d right man at d appointed time ok?
Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by larycool: 5:46pm On May 04, 2015
My people in d ause pls, don't rush into conclusion because of d information d daughter just relayed to us, d woman might be using d medium to get her serious , maternal care can't be compared with anytin. I think she just wants to see her grandchildren. Just sit ur mother down and tell her to exercise patience with u.
Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by zinny2049: 6:29pm On May 04, 2015
bethyz:
I have been living with my mum for the fist time since I was five due to seperation. Coming back as a grown up has affected my relationship with her. I grew up in the east while she lived all her years in the west. We have had a lot of disagreement to the extent I made up my mind no matter what she does I won't bother myself to react to it.

Firstly she has been hammering on me to get married or bring a man home, she has virtually been disturbing my life with marriage. To cut the long story short, my mother brought her friend's younger brother who has been married for 15yrs with no issue and having problem in his home to come and ask for my hand in marriage on the excuse that he is planning to chase away his wife soon. During the visit I was just smiling because of how close I was to my mummy's friend.

Now I am asking how could my own mother ask me to marry a man who has been married for 15yrs and still live with his wife? How can she ask me to consider marry him? I have kept quiet since this incident and I want to confront my mum about it, but I just feel if I decide to do that I will get so angry talking about it.

I want to confront her to get it off my chest but then, I am having a second feeling not to, but my decision in my mind. I am just 25 going to 26.
there are a lot of single guys I can introduce u to my single friend his name is Odoh john okorie and u re very younng
Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by eagleeyez: 7:13pm On May 04, 2015
bethyz:
Atleast am not looking too old for marriage. This pics was taken dis morning

Black beauty.note this:

You can chose to become fair in as little as 7 days but no matter what you colour canever be bought . Not even with combined wealth of bill gates and waren buffet

You are beautiful but don't drag feet that u are young. Pray hard and get a man don't allow urself to be pressurised

Take care
Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by SAMBARRY: 8:09pm On May 04, 2015
lilmax:
Go and marry grin
solve her problems by marrying her undecided

abi are you too impotent?

Is a question o before you start your usual barking undecided
Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by Missmossy(f): 8:41pm On May 04, 2015
Nairalanders and bad mouth enh sad
Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by lilmax(m): 9:04pm On May 04, 2015
SAMBARRY:
solve her problems by marrying her undecided

abi are you too impotent?

Is a question o before you start your usual barking undecided
i know you are in the same league(unmarried) with the op cheesy so I understand why you are angry

1 Like

Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by pyyxxaro: 9:16pm On May 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:
can u be serious for once?

I'm serious .... Who you help wink
Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by SAMBARRY: 9:35pm On May 04, 2015
lilmax:
i know you are in the same league(unmarried) with the op cheesy so I understand why you are angry
and that's why I said you should solve her anger issues by marrying her wink

Shebi when you marry her her anger will disappear so put your action where your mouth is so that we will know you mean your rants tongue
Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by lilmax(m): 9:56pm On May 04, 2015
SAMBARRY:
and that's why I said you should solve her anger issues by marrying her wink

Shebi when you marry her her anger will disappear so put your action where your mouth is so that we will know you mean your rants tongue
i don't flow with AOOH cool

1 Like

Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by SAMBARRY: 10:02pm On May 04, 2015
lilmax:
i don't flow with AOOH cool
same way I suppose doesn't flow with Apes Of Olosious Hood wink
Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by innovestor(m): 3:13am On May 05, 2015
bethyz:
I have been living with my mum for the fist time since I was five due to seperation. Coming back as a grown up has affected my relationship with her. I grew up in the east while she lived all her years in the west. We have had a lot of disagreement to the extent I made up my mind no matter what she does I won't bother myself to react to it.

Firstly she has been hammering on me to get married or bring a man home, she has virtually been disturbing my life with marriage. To cut the long story short, my mother brought her friend's younger brother who has been married for 15yrs with no issue and having problem in his home to come and ask for my hand in marriage on the excuse that he is planning to chase away his wife soon. During the visit I was just smiling because of how close I was to my mummy's friend.

Now I am asking how could my own mother ask me to marry a man who has been married for 15yrs and still live with his wife? How can she ask me to consider marry him? I have kept quiet since this incident and I want to confront my mum about it, but I just feel if I decide to do that I will get so angry talking about it.

I want to confront her to get it off my chest but then, I am having a second feeling not to, but my decision in my mind. I am just 25 going to 26.

....Keep on smiling o! That is how you will smile on the drink carrying/traditional wedding and white wedding days. It simply shows you endorse the whole arrangement. So why come here to bother our lives? (instead of you to have walked out of their presence to show you disgust at such a topic being raised up in your presence and be taken seriously)

2 Likes

Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by otimothy(m): 5:55am On May 05, 2015
my dear i think you should sit your mum down and have a heart to heart talk with her,firstly at 25 going 26 the very least you ought to have is a steady relationship which he should have visited once or twice and your mum would have known there is a boyfriend secondly move out of your mums apartment and chill with a friend reason is a handful of mums would only lead their female child this path your mum is clinging to.

NB...you look more matured than your age.
Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by senny4ril2424(m): 9:06am On May 05, 2015
Tell your mother on time that u are not interested in that kind of relationship, don't fight her, tell her million reasons why u can't engage yourself into such relationship..tell her u are even about to inform her of your fiance... If she actually means well for you, she should be able to reason well alongside with you... Anytin short of this, I beg run away from her
Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by AmiLaHoit(f): 8:31am On May 10, 2015
grandstar:

NL no go kill person with laughter o!

grin
Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by chival(f): 3:46pm On May 10, 2015
bethyz:

You don't have to try and prove anything to anyone. You are just 25. Do not let your mum coerce you into doing something you shouldn't. Marrying an already married man will definitely end badly for you. Speak with your mum candidly, but do not be confrontational. If after that she doesn't change, then ignore her or make plans to move out, if you are financially able to.
Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by itstpia8: 4:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
bethyz:

ok.
Re: My Mothers Ugly Wish by itstpia8: 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
innovestor:

....Keep on smiling o! That is how you will smile on the drink carrying/traditional wedding and white wedding days. It simply shows you endorse the whole arrangement. So why come here to bother our lives? (instead of you to have walked out of their presence to show you disgust at such a topic being raised up in your presence and be taken seriously)

to get more traffic for nairaland.

The lady fit know the site owner sef, going by her thread history.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Makes A Child An Ajebo / Crazy Things You Did As A Kid / The Name You Used To Store Your Mother's Phone Number?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.