Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

'i Don't Believe I Am Old, I Feel Sooo Younger''; Genevieve Nnaji Gushes About H - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'i Don't Believe I Am Old, I Feel Sooo Younger''; Genevieve Nnaji Gushes About H (1285 Views)

"He Has The Best Lips Ever", Omotola Gushes About Her Husband / Taiwo Aromokun Gushes About Her Twin Boys Showing Great Swags / Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'i Don't Believe I Am Old, I Feel Sooo Younger''; Genevieve Nnaji Gushes About H by johnsonsatino: 6:30am On May 04, 2015
Ever gorgeous, top talented Nollywood actress Genevieve Nnaji is 36 today. Born in Mbiase, Imo State, Genevieve is a African Movie Academy Awards winner and a Member of the Order of the Federal Republic (OFR). She began her career in Nollywood in 1998 at the age of 19 with the movie ‘Most Wanted’, and today she stands tall as one of the leading and best actresses in the game....
To celebrate her day, the sultry actress wrote on her page; It's another beautiful and glorious day, I thank God for letting today happen.I don't believe I am old cos I feel so young inside.. All I want for my birthday is to see another birthday..Happy birthday to me. Thank you for the wishes..xoxoxo
This is wishing her the best years ahead & the right company

See more photos; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/05/i-dont-believe-i-am-old-i-feel-sooo.html

Re: 'i Don't Believe I Am Old, I Feel Sooo Younger''; Genevieve Nnaji Gushes About H by naijaboiy: 7:49am On May 04, 2015
Wetin concern the woman for the second pic with genevieve? undecided

Na her mother?
Re: 'i Don't Believe I Am Old, I Feel Sooo Younger''; Genevieve Nnaji Gushes About H by icebebe(f): 9:17am On May 04, 2015
naijaboiy:

Na her mother?
na she dey deceive genny say she neva old,she's still young inside,so I guess dey decided to feature her
Re: 'i Don't Believe I Am Old, I Feel Sooo Younger''; Genevieve Nnaji Gushes About H by 3ace(m): 9:52am On May 04, 2015
Symptoms of too many pix on the state. OP, I hope say one day u no go mistakenly upload ya unclad pix on nairaland.

@topic, Genevieve trying to be inspirational. Na so one baba of 72years on his birthday told us he was feeling younger; abeg, all na wash joor. Even Rockefeller wey don change heart six times and lungs .....(I don forget dat one)times know say hin dey deceive himself by saying he's feeling younger.
Re: 'i Don't Believe I Am Old, I Feel Sooo Younger''; Genevieve Nnaji Gushes About H by jrupa(m): 10:37am On May 04, 2015
naijaboiy:

Na her mother?
Na because say Genevieve senior her.
Re: 'i Don't Believe I Am Old, I Feel Sooo Younger''; Genevieve Nnaji Gushes About H by ta4ba3(m): 10:44am On May 04, 2015
Is miss nnaji also trekking
Re: 'i Don't Believe I Am Old, I Feel Sooo Younger''; Genevieve Nnaji Gushes About H by lyntiffany(f): 10:56am On May 04, 2015
Is not funny when people talk about Genny's age as if she is old, for crying out loud she just escaped the early thirties and some people here makes it look as if she is 46.

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Performs Shirtless For Ladies At Calabar #starmusictrek (see Photos) / Kaffy Celebrates Three years Wedding Anniversary / I Can’t Compete With Family, That’s Crazy- B-red

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.