Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Mytv Recent Update - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Mytv Recent Update (1564 Views)

Mytv Channels Are Not Showing Again / Mytv Free 16a Upgrade Kit Or Access Time Special Offer / Mytv Subscribtion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mytv Recent Update by Jerri7(m): 8:26am On May 04, 2015
With the latest movement of MyTV signals to Eutelsat 16°E and the addition of MBC channels coupled with cheap subscription, I wanted to renew my old SRT 4669x MyTV subscription only to be told that the services have been restricted to some decoders. Is there anyone in the house who know how this operates? Also I saw on their website of free equipment though not very clear. Anyone with detailed information?

(1) (Reply)

Help Help / This FTA Decoder Lets You Watch 2 Different Channels On Diff Tvs At Same Time / Dstv Removal Of Ewtn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.