Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Photos Bodybuilder Risks His Life By Injecting Oil And Alcohol Into His Muscles - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Bodybuilder Risks His Life By Injecting Oil And Alcohol Into His Muscles (1133 Views)

BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) / Comedian, Alibaba Shows Off His Muscles (Photo) / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Bodybuilder Risks His Life By Injecting Oil And Alcohol Into His Muscles by Kindas3325(m): 9:21am On May 04, 2015
Father-of-one Romario Dos Santos Alves, 25, risked his life by injecting oil and alcohol into his arms – and almost had both amputated
'If you take it once there will definitely be a second time - it's addictive,' he said.
'I remember the doctor told me that they would need to amputate both arms - they said everything in there, all my muscles, were rock.
'I want other people to see the dangers, I could have died all because I wanted bigger muscles. It's just not worth it.'
http://pelwal33..com/2015/05/bodybuilder-risks-his-life-by-injecting.html

Re: Photos Bodybuilder Risks His Life By Injecting Oil And Alcohol Into His Muscles by chefdoeuvre: 9:35am On May 04, 2015
wtf
Re: Photos Bodybuilder Risks His Life By Injecting Oil And Alcohol Into His Muscles by psucc(m): 9:42am On May 04, 2015
Ask and it shall be given, seek and ye shall find.
I hope he had gotten double portion of what he wanted.
Re: Photos Bodybuilder Risks His Life By Injecting Oil And Alcohol Into His Muscles by simplemach(m): 9:45am On May 04, 2015
Pls sir, next time try injecting ORIGIN, heard it works better. NONSENSE!!!
Re: Photos Bodybuilder Risks His Life By Injecting Oil And Alcohol Into His Muscles by Nobody: 10:32am On May 04, 2015
Not Cool.

(1) (Reply)

Call Me Caitlyn! Bruce Jenner’s First Photo As A Woman / Please Rate Dis Guy / Check Out Top 5 Celebrity Wardrobe Malfunction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.