Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,787 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Photos Of Amber Rose Attends Pool Party In Vegas In A Mesh Outfit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Amber Rose Attends Pool Party In Vegas In A Mesh Outfit (1192 Views)

Jim Iyke Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Vegas With His Sister (Photos) / Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) / Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Amber Rose Attends Pool Party In Vegas In A Mesh Outfit by creebhills(m): 9:55am On May 04, 2015
You all know the saying that whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. it was all party loose in Vegas over the weekend as the son of the soil which my Igbo people here in Nigeria will him, May-weather won Pacman and the African Americans let loose of themselves by Partying hard in Vegas.

ALSO READ:Venezuelan model and TV presenter, Yuvi Pallares,strips naked during report on Cristiano Ronaldo:http://www./2015/05/venezuelan-model-and-tv-presenter-yuvi.html

Many pool parties were held on Sunday and one of the pool parties was attended by Celeb A-Lister , Amber Rose.

READ FULL ARTICLE HERE AND SEE MORE RAUNCHY PICS OF AMBER :http://www./2015/05/photos-of-amber-rose-attends-pool-party.html

Re: Photos Of Amber Rose Attends Pool Party In Vegas In A Mesh Outfit by jascon1(m): 10:06am On May 04, 2015
I make mistake yesterday way I go use bad clipper shave my preek. The thing nearly cut am o
Re: Photos Of Amber Rose Attends Pool Party In Vegas In A Mesh Outfit by ginawest(f): 10:07am On May 04, 2015
pros...d net z already tearing sef..mtcheew
Re: Photos Of Amber Rose Attends Pool Party In Vegas In A Mesh Outfit by Merlissa(f): 10:17am On May 04, 2015
Dress of twine
Re: Photos Of Amber Rose Attends Pool Party In Vegas In A Mesh Outfit by kennynelcon(m): 8:02pm On May 04, 2015
See ooo. What's d girl doing with her downstream sector!!!

(1) (Reply)

Did You Miss The 2015 Lagos Carnival?? Check Out Pictures / Check Out New Jonathan Home In Otuoke / See What Elephantiasis Has Done To This Teenager (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.