Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:25 PM

10 Simple Secrets On How To Have A Better Shaped Butt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Simple Secrets On How To Have A Better Shaped Butt (933 Views)

IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram / Ladies, Would You Buy These Penis-shaped Lipsticks? (photo) / Weird? Toyin Lawani's "Car-shaped" Hand Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Simple Secrets On How To Have A Better Shaped Butt by ebiscoshadrack1: 11:03am On May 04, 2015
What Works Best for My Butt

I love my butt — and my tummy’s not too shabby either. I know it sounds crazy, but hear me out. I’m 42, I had a baby this year, and my lower half is basically cellulite free. No, it’s not just good genes: I’ve been a fitness editor and exercise physiologist for 17 years, and I just wrote my 34th get-a-better-butt story. I’ve also written 29 features on getting fab abs. I’ve gotten some great advice, and I took it to heart; now I want to share it with you. Here are my favorite strategies, culled from interviews with top trainers, instructors, and sports-medicine doctors.

1. Keep Your Rear in Plain View
If you’re not in love with your butt, you may hide it under long, droopy T-shirts. But Tracey Mallett, star of the Renew You Sleek & Lean DVD, gave me the best piece of advice a few years ago: “If you’re targeting a body part, make sure you can see it in the clothes you wear.” It’s motivating to see those muscles working while you sweat! Focusing on your butt? Wear yoga pants or tight-fitting shorts....Read more>>>http://mcebisco..com/2015/05/10-simple-secrets-on-how-to-have-better.html

Re: 10 Simple Secrets On How To Have A Better Shaped Butt by Twaci(f): 11:05am On May 04, 2015
U gay? Or are u are just quoting a female?

(1) (Reply)

Parents Bribed Their Teens Kids With Cocaine To Get Them To Do Chores / Khloe, Kyllie & Kim Kardashian In The Thigh-high Slit Rival; Who Rocked It Bette / Photo: Chimamanda Adichie With Her Husband at PEN festival Lecture, New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.