Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather (76674 Views)

4 Best Cars To Use For Uber Business / Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash / Meet Obi Okeke, Nigerian Who Provides Floyd Mayweather With His Luxury Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by Twistaray(m): 5:37pm On May 04, 2015
whitecat1:
You better believe it that there's no way Floyd would spend 20% of his gross income from a fight of a lifetime on cars from a dealership like this.

Seems this ajokuta mamumi hate the truth.

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/obi-okeke-fusion-luxury-motors-crooked-car-broker-c695861.html grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by whitecat1: 5:38pm On May 04, 2015
Dumb houseboy, go and catch your lunch before it runs

kodded:
tribal goat
Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 04, 2015
fairygeh:

Bastard,werey alaso,oloriburuku omo ale jatijati,oponu
One word of advice for u,go and do something useful with ur life , its obvious u are idle,
Killing yourself over one man who has done well for himself, then you ignorant lots start screaming tribalism like he even knows u or shares his money with you, fighting over the Internet on something like this .lawanson 44,how foolish can you be?even the most stupid call you stupid. Your daftness is out of this world.

Bwahahahahaha! All those for me? I am really enjoying this!! grin grin

I own my own IT infrastructure and i am doing relatively well! We know between the both of us who is idle and waiting for the unlucky male target who she will give ijebu "vegetable" to hook him. Otu gbawakwa gi ebe ahu na egbe elu igwe gbakwasia gi nkpuru ara! Anuofia!!

1 Like

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by whitecat1: 5:41pm On May 04, 2015
Leave them, Floyd is smarter he's being given credit, and the real story will soon come out.

Twistaray:

Seems this ajokuta mamumi hate the truth.

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/obi-okeke-fusion-luxury-motors-crooked-car-broker-c695861.html grin
Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by kodded(m): 5:45pm On May 04, 2015
whitecat1:
Dumb houseboy, go and catch your lunch before it runs

ignored smiley

Just wasted my precious time exchanging words with a lunatic....... O gosh ... Funny me embarassed

Hope you have stated reading against your junior waec ..... So that you willnt waste your dad money as usual

Peace smiley
One love smiley
One nigeria smiley

Your father nyash angry

Quote me next time and you will run mad ! angry

Tribal gorilla
Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by fairygeh(f): 5:53pm On May 04, 2015
lawanson44:

Bwahahahahaha! All those for me? I am really enjoying this!! grin grin

I own my own IT infrastructure and i am doing relatively well! We know between the both of us who is idle and waiting for the unlucky male target who she will give ijebu "vegetable" to hook him. Otu gbawakwa gi ebe ahu na egbe elu igwe gbakwasia gi nkpuru ara! Anuofia!!
Mr IT infrastructure, keep that to yourself I never asked u about ur life history,I am already engaged to a wonderful man,and yes,he is proudly YORUBA so no need to hook any man by force.hahahhaa@ Ijebu vegetable hahhaha,i am not even from ijebu,keep guessing,ode,oloriburiku somebody. Omo oshi,omo ofo, omo adanu,omo to ye Ki iya e fi shey menstruation danu,olori nla.

1 Like

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 04, 2015
Naughtysite:

Money and success are very intoxicating. In his mind now, that money will never finish. Yet I learnt his next fight will be his last before retirement.

Will cars earn him more money ? No.
I just hope he has profitable investments that would gennerate more money for him now and in the future...

I still can remember the present situation of mike tyson after being one of the richest boxers during his time..
Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by whitecat1: 5:54pm On May 04, 2015
Kill yourself, why don't you want the truth to come out, OLOSHI! AFOFUNGBEMU! I will always be here to keep you honest and press those legs of yours that are shorter than those of rats in fire.

No one is jealous of achievements that aren't real!

You will continue to live in the shadow of what you will never be, fake ass grade F manufactured people, the scum of the earth!

You will have yourselves alone to blame for your crimes.

His cup is getting full, even the Gambinos and Gotti were not indicted overnight.
IGBOSON1:

^^^You're one jealous bastard!

Says a lot about you that you read this thread and immediately went digging for dirt on the guy! Does it make you feel better? How dare a 'Igbo' make a name for himself in the US.....how dare him! Didn't he get the memo? Being Igbo, he's not allowed to raise above a certain glass ceiling in life....certainly not above the level apportioned for him and his people by the bitter and bile-filled likes of whitecat1 and his ilk! Na God save am say he no dey for naija where e for dey easy to sabotage his investments!

Dude!....This is the US we're talking about: the most litigious nation on earth! If he was as crooked as the rants in that blog you dug up suggest, he would have been cooling his heels in a federal penitentiary by now! Those guys posting all that rubbish are probably jealous bad-belle Nigerians like you anyway...looking to ruin his good name and business just to feel good about themselves! That's what Nigerians a re good at: crabs-in-a-barrel syndrome!

2 Likes

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by Bowaley17(m): 5:59pm On May 04, 2015
Good for him... God bless my hustle...
Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by Twistaray(m): 6:07pm On May 04, 2015
lawanson44:
[size=14pt]Chai! I dedicate this thread to Floyd Money Mayweather for his ubiquitous victory over the weekend and being so wise to know it pays to do huge deals with my Igbo Brothers...

I also dedicate it to Obi Okeke for making we sons of Igbo proud and teaching yorubastards everywhere esp in Nairaland that we can be successful without doing drugs, scamming and being involved in Health Insurance Scams like yorubaboons in the UK giving Nigeria a bad name...

A big thank you to especially to my lovely and pretty "unbleached" rheether my sister from another mother whose comment has caused a huge avalanche and tsunami here on Nairaland making the wide-nosed ewedu and amala tribesmen want to commit suicide! grin grin grin[/size]

Dude quit this already.
Stop saving the dude a.ss/face.

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/obi-okeke-fusion-luxury-motors-crooked-car-broker-c695861.html

And by the way the Yeye Google link you provided up their are ''Nairaland' made, filled by Igbo bigots like u.

All these links re-direct you to Nairaland.

You be wa yooo grin
We are here to burst your booble sha

1 Like

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by PAINGAIN: 6:07pm On May 04, 2015
lawanson44:
[size=14pt]Chai! I dedicate this thread to Floyd Money Mayweather for his ubiquitous victory over the weekend and being so wise to know it pays to do huge deals with my Igbo Brothers...

I also dedicate it to Obi Okeke for making we sons of Igbo proud and teaching yorubastards everywhere esp in Nairaland that we can be successful without doing drugs, scamming and being involved in Health Insurance Scams like yorubaboons in the UK giving Nigeria a bad name...

A big thank you to especially to my lovely and pretty "unbleached" rheether my sister from another mother whose comment has caused a huge avalanche and tsunami here on Nairaland making the wide-nosed ewedu and amala tribesmen want to commit suicide! grin grin grin[/size]

ol boy this is true o for google. I just typed in YORUBAS ARE..........and voila. Just as listed. Google wicked o.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by whitecat1: 6:10pm On May 04, 2015
Product of village dogs, your entire linage is insane and you know it. Oloriburuku, natural born slave!

kodded:
ignored smiley

Just wasted my precious time exchanging words with a lunatic....... O gosh ... Funny me embarassed

Hope you have stated reading against your junior waec ..... So that you willnt waste your dad money as usual

Peace smiley
One love smiley
One nigeria smiley

Your father nyash angry

Quote me next time and you will run mad ! angry

Tribal gorilla
Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by kodded(m): 6:26pm On May 04, 2015
[s]
whitecat1:
Product of village dogs, your entire linage is insane and you know it. Oloriburuku, natural born slave!

[/s] tribal gorilla
Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 04, 2015
rheether:
2moro, one yoruba tout go dey bash me for been an igbo girl. #SayNoToYorubaBoiFrnd.
you dnt knw wat you ar missing not having yoruba as a BF. Try it once you will see d reason why you ar nt given all d sundays in the month by your igbo BF. Am I lieing if yes call now and tell him you will always visit him every sunday from now on.
Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by whitecat1: 6:32pm On May 04, 2015
Just check your father out before makeup and see if he's any different from those in the picture, taking it out of family album is another confirmation. Just keep your family portrait hidden in your wallet, it's scary!

lawanson44:

At least, this is pictural evidence of whose tribesmen have very close blood ties with gorillas and chimpanzees grin grin

So do a very thorough check on your own family lineage...you could be linked to Orangutans grin grin grin
Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by whitecat1: 6:42pm On May 04, 2015
Rabbid dog!

Garbage eater!

kodded:
tribal gorilla
Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by kechywillz(m): 6:44pm On May 04, 2015
I dont know why my Igbo brothers like deviating from wat most thread is talking abt to another thing,especially wen it has to do with wen an ibo is doin well,it pisses me off,in as much he is an igbo,his nationality somehow states that he is a nigeria,why bring sentiments to it na. Lets pls grow up. For other tribes to really like us we got to lay tribalism off.

1 Like

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by phazotron(m): 6:46pm On May 04, 2015
I knew from the get go that this thread would turn sour. I'm so disappointed in you all. why do you IBO pple behave this way? must you insult other tribes because one of yours is doing well? do you think there aren't pple of other tribes doing well? I've never seen a pple so delusional and immature as y'all. i thank God my best friend is from bayelsa state or else i would have been hearing rubbish from his mouth. I won't be descending to your level and start mudslinging back and forth. anyone who replies these pple on this thread is just wasting his time. they ain't worth the stress

2 Likes

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by kodded(m): 6:47pm On May 04, 2015
whitecat1:
I am fooolish please help me
Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by papaejima1: 7:00pm On May 04, 2015
southniyikaye:
TO ALL IGBOS SPEWING TRASH,70 OF UR okeke CAN NOT MATCH MR ADEBAYO OGUNLESI THE PROUD OWNER OF GATWICH AIRPORT A PROUD YORUBA MAN...
And what was that you spewed, poo?
Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 04, 2015
Saklekplus:

Guy wake up...

I don't trust igbo on this, he maybe cocaine dealer that leads to that company, I know that nemesis will caught him up one day, were the world will see the sources of his boom, u know oyinbo people, there is nothing like immunity in their country....
Ode, u cee tinubu name dea ni?
Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by whitecat1: 7:08pm On May 04, 2015
@Kodded, the generational houseboy, when are you going to kick this job out your family?

Your father a houseboy has graduated into a cook and your mother is used to entertain the vigilante groups!
And you are already a houseboy in training. Haba! boy boy no be work!

kodded:
Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by whitecat1: 7:33pm On May 04, 2015
Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by whitecat1: 7:36pm On May 04, 2015
Calling the monster is not the same as when it shows up!

Foolish people used all kinds of comments on the first page to call out Yoruba, and when we showed up, the plastic humans now cry and call us tribalist! I know you are slow learners, but be careful what you ask for next time cos you might actually get it with the root!

I'm out of here, the Cabrones can keep barking!

1 Like

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 04, 2015
whitecat1:
Just check your father out before makeup and see if he's any different from those in the picture, taking it out of family album is another confirmation. Just keep your family portrait hidden in your wallet, it's scary!

What a lame response

Try harder undecided undecided

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by kodded(m): 7:51pm On May 04, 2015
whitecat1:
@Kodded, the generational houseboy, when are you going to kick this job out your family?

Your father a houseboy has graduated into a cook and your mother is used to entertain the vigilante groups!
And you are already a houseboy in training. Haba! boy boy no be work!

tribal goat we will never be as deceitful as the yorubas

1 Like

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by funkiebully: 7:52pm On May 04, 2015
So yolobas are still here whinning?
Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by nisai: 8:13pm On May 04, 2015
Twistaray:

What an iron oo
Cheiii

Dude, I love fact I don't dwell on imaginary wealth. I'm way too mature for your childish display which your tribe is known for- brainwashed? Yes that's your sorry state of mind.

You want to think again and meditate on this -

Sheath your swords Hahahahaha, what a joke . Why don't you bring out your arsenals and make war if you're so certain of winning. With a few exceptions, the majority of ibos leaders keep making political miscalculations both in federal and state levels that hinder their progress as a people, and then blame everybody else but themselves when the consequences of their choices come into play. Yorubas might be friendly but they aren't stüpid; they might be patient but they are deadly - as deadly as a venomous belcher’s sea snake. Mess with this tribe at your own peril. So it is now they know that they have economic interests and assets in Lagos worth protecting, yet always eager to disrupt the fragile political and social status quo in place that begets a peaceful and prosperous coexistence. Is this not self-sabotage? Do you think for a moment the Yorubas are blind to the subtle and tactical aim for a gradual takeover of Lagos State the Ibos are planning and acting out? No, the Yorubas have x-ray vision in this case and can see your plans to the bones. It's just right now the sensible Yoruba leaders are still busy with clearing out the "omoale" leaders (as they call it) from their zones and building a solid political foundation for a brighter future for the Yoruba region and its people. Once they are through (and they are almost through), then the ibos case will be opened and addressed thoroughly. What is happening right now that the Yorubas seem to "overlook" certain anomalistic behavior of the ibos is best described by their idiom that says "Iya yin owa ninu cooler" - hope I got it right. That is, your punishment is still inside the cooler; and you will eat it hot in due time, unless there's a change.

Lagos State is a very complex society, it is like the New York of America; and every tribe in Nigeria have significant populations in Lagos. Whether it is Binis, Hausas, Ijaws, Idomas, Itshekiris, calabars...or whether peoples from Warri, makurdi, maiduguri, Kabba and other places etc! Lagos State as a society is a perfect microcosm of the totality of the Nigerian society at large. However, it has become commonplace for only the ibos (who subconsciously due to the unfortunate civil war continue to see the Yorubas as their social, economic and political enemies) to want to rigorously compete against the Yorubas as if a battle for conquest and Lagos State is one of the spoils of war. That's why you can already witness the ibos designating Lagos as a "no-mans land" on one hand; but yet on other hand methodically trying to take over the so-called no-man's land. This is totally wrong and unacceptable. Lagos state can never be converted to Ibo land, not now and not in a trillion years from now. Every Nigerian tribe I believe have a part of the land no matter how small that is theirs or rather they are the custodians of due to ancestry, conquest or what have you. But the era of conquests is over and no individual tribe has the moral or legal right, or political might to encroach or seize another tribe's accustomed lands. Only the federal government can further share lands to/from tribes as they see fit, and even with all the federal might this can't be done with impunity anymore because fortunately for everyone the era of military rule is over. No federal government will ever share Lagos to any tribe other than Yorubas. It is their inheritance in Nigeria. The ibo inhabitants in Lagos need to understand this: Lagos was, is and always will be a Yoruba State. So the earlier you drop your scheming of "conquering" Lagos, the better for you.

Now, regarding taxation and the DEVELOPMENT of Lagos State, many ibos keep making erroneous claims. They say stuff like: without ibos Lagos State would not have developed the way it has; ibos pay the most taxes; ibos built Lagos; Lagos can't survive without ibos...blah blah blah! Seeing how far this fallacy is spreading, it's best the matter is addressed for the sake of clarity and peace. First off, taxation of businesses and individuals in Lagos State isn't peculiar or exclusive to ibos alone. Everyone pays tax, irrespective of tribe - heck, even Yorubas pay tax and are not exempted. The Lagos State government doesn't have a discriminating taxation policy. Its tax policy is blind to tribe. Ibos don't pay more than everybody else and Yorubas don't pay less that everybody else. The tax percentages are at fixed rates. If we're talking about "amount" of taxes being generated on a tribal basis, unless you're the accountant general of Lagos State, it remains arguable which tribe brings in the highest percentage of taxes. Quantity doesn't necessarily translate to bigger amounts. For example, one company's tax returns in VI can be greater than the tax returns of 100,000 businesses tax returns in Oshodi and Agege combined. So tax revenues can't be estimated based on "quantity" of businesses. Therefore, because there is a proliferation of businesses by ibos across Lagos doesn't necessarily mean or translate that ibos are the largest contributors of taxes. Also, taxes aren't collected along tribal lines; so it will be really difficult for any tribe to indisputably PROVE that they are the largest tax contributors. All the noise ibos keep making claiming to be the ones are unfounded assumptions originating from the most unrealistic parts of their figments of imagination. They have no documented facts with figures from the Lagos state government to legitimize such false claims. It just might be the Hausas, Binis, Ijaws or some other tribe - who knows!

As for development, whether economic and social, Lagos state even before it became a federal capital has always been thriving and prosperous. This is one of the major reasons Lagos later was selected to be a federal capital in the first place. It was an exceptionally promising state booming with exponential economic and social development potential vital for Nigeria's nation building. Lagos wasn't selected out of the blues or by raffle draw to become the federal capital. It was political genius to have done so. I can't dwell so much on this and anyone in doubt can look through the established history books and educate themselves. Development is progressive; it never stops or isn't meant to stop. After Lagos became a Federal capital, the development continued. After it lost that status, the development still continued and federal capital or no federal capital, one thing you could never strip from Lagos State is its super-economic potential. It was a state destined for greatness and nothing could stop it. Economically speaking, Lagos State was like the hand of Midas and everything that touches it turns to gold. To make money, isn't that the foremost reason all tribes have migrated to Lagos? Can't money be made elsewhere? Yes, but certainly not at the speed and success rate Lagosians seem to do it in Lagos. The economic potential was what brought the ibos to Lagos - it's all about coming to make money! Yes, just like everybody else that came, the ibos came to make money and make a life. Now that they have done so, the rest of the tribes can't rest again because the ibos feel they have arrived and arrogantly act as if they now own the state forgetting they met people here when they came. Ibos weren't the first tribe to prosper in Lagos, and ibos won't be the last; ibos aren't the first billionaires in Lagos, and ibos won't be the last. So why all the braggadocious display of economic arrogance towards other tribes, especially your hosts? Dangote (a billionaire in $$$$$) lives in Lagos and a considerable chunk of his business empire is in Lagos but he's not making noise and disturbing the peace in the land, so why must the ibos be harassing others and causing commotion just because they have attained some measure of wealth and every other tribe in Lagos should bow to you. It will never happen. This arrogant character has to stop. No one is intimidated by the ibos wealth because as far as Lagos is concerned, there are wealthy people from all tribes living there. Now, some more history, ibos didn't bring money to Lagos; rather they came to make money from Lagos. And ibos did, some legally and some illegally. Regarding taxes, whatever monies paid to the Lagos government wasn't made in Onitsha, Aba, Owerri, or Umuahia etc. It was made in Lagos and through Lagos. So it's only reasonable and proper that the taxes due be remitted to Lagos. If ibos are paying tens of billions naira in taxes to Lagos, then it's because they have already made hundreds of billions naira. And this is the same for all other tribes, so why are the ibos making a big deal out of this as if they're doing what nobody else is doing in Lagos. Businesses only pay taxes based on what you earn in the state and through the state. You don't pay what you didn't earn. So why are ibos talking as if the taxes they pay to Lagos was earned in Onitsha and they were compelled by the government to bring the money to Lagos; wasn't it earned in Lagos?

Regarding the social development of Lagos, did ibos develop Lagos? No! The ibos developed themselves. The ibos didn't build Lagos roads, bridges, schools, rail, or other public infrastructure. Who built all these? The federal and state governments using national and state resources respectively. So am I saying the ibos built nothing in Lagos? No, i'm not. Then what exactly did the ibos build in Lagos? Well, the ibos built THEIR homes, built THEIR houses, built THEIR businesses...etc! So essentially, the ibos built themselves in Lagos - no more, no less. You didn't build for Lagos, you built for yourselves in Lagos, same thing with other tribes, but the ibos keep talking blindly as if they are charity and what they built was handed over to society. Now you might want to say, What of the taxes they paid, didn't the government use taxpayers money to develop Lagos? Well, ibos are not the only ones who paid taxes. Hausas, ijaws, igallas, idomas, binis, urobos...also did too! Every tribe paid taxes in Lagos, heck even foreigners too. But yet, it's only the ibos making silly noise that they developed Lagos. This childish stupidity is annoying, and you should grow up mentally. If ibos built houses, you built it so that you can enjoy; if you built businesses, you built it so that you can enjoy...and so on! You built yourselves in Lagos, you didn't build Lagos. You developed yourselves in Lagos, you didn't develop Lagos. Lagos State is a natural economic magnet attracting investments from investors locally and globally. Those who bring in money are bringing in money to make more money or other benefits - and not for charity. There's always something to gain from Lagos. If all ibos and ibos assets were to be relocated from Lagos to the SE, would it destroy the Lagos economy? No, not in any way in reality. That "vacuum" (whether properties or investments) created will be filled almost instantly. As it is, there are thousands upon thousands of people rushing to get here daily, and millions more (both locals and foreigners) would come settle here if such a vacuum existed. Lagos is already in shortage of lands and many settlement projects are being built on the seas, like the Eko Atlantic city. I could go on but even this is enough to prove the versatility of the economic prosperity of the land flowing with milk and honey called Lagos state. For several years, the OBJ administration deprived Lagos of federal funds, yet Lagos didn't even feel it one bit. Lagos is a hub of prosperity on its own, take it or leave it. So the ibos shouldn't get it twisted, Lagos will continue to prosper with or without you. Nigeria needs the ibos and the ibos need Nigeria. But Lagos doesn't need the ibos; it's the ibos that need Lagos. Now stop creating any more conflict drama in Lagos than you already have and appreciate your hosts and other tribes. If the ibos are disgusted about paying taxes to Lagos and coexisting peacefully with mutual respect for the Yorubas hosts and other tribes inhabiting Lagos, then well the South East needs further development, the South East governments need taxes too to perform their obligations, so you're free to go to your home states and do the needful.

grin

“Most Igbos say they are the people that developed Lagos and made Lagos what it is today. They say without Igbos, Lagos is finished. And i keep on wondering, how has Igbos helped in shaping and developing Lagos?Lets get the facts right, Igbos didn't develop Lagos, rather, it was Lagos that shaped and made the Igbos what they are today. Without igbos in Lagos, Lagos will remain Lagos and without Lagos, most Igbos may likely be nothing.“Reasons for my assertion is that most giant and top companies that attracts millions of people across the country to Lagos are not owned by the Igbos, so, how has Igbos shaped and developed Lagos?These are the achievements and economic advancement Igbos gave Lagos and Lagosians; tokunbo and fake spare parts at Ladipo Market, China Electronics and pirated CDs at Alaba market, bend-down select clothes at Idumota,yaba and katangowa market, Chinese and tokunbo computers accessories and Fake phones at Computer village Ikeja; are Igbos economical achievement and contribution to Lagos. In fact, most Igbos are causing nuissance in Lagos. A visit to this markets will tell you the amount of nuissance that most Igbos has caused in Lagos. The environments these Igbos traders are mostly populated are always polluted with waste of all sorts, they are dirty,stinking,rough, Attention of illegal shops on the road,on the pipeline and railway lines are encouraged in this market places that causes traffic gridlock and other dangerous acts and when Lagos state government dismantle these illegal shops, they get angry, if Lagos state government close their shops for environmental violation, they pick offence. How then has the Igbos developed Lagos?

As far as am concerned, PZ, COCA-COLA, 7UP, CADBURY, MTN, AIRTEL, GLO, ETISALAT, DANGOTE, SHOP-RITES, GOLDEN PENNY, FLOUR MILL, INDOMIE, UNILEVER, P&G, CHI LIMITED, GUINNESS, NIGERIA BREWERIES, OANDO, CONOIL, TOTAL, MOBIL, CHEVRON, SHELL, AQUADANA, KFC, EKO HOTEL, INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL, PROTEA HOTEL,ORIENTAL HOTEL,JULIUS BERGER, RCC CONSTRUCTION, NESTLE, KPMG, GSK, FRISLAND FOOD, WAMCO, BRITISH AMERICA TOBACCO, FLOUR MILL, SCHLUBEGER, AIT, SILVERBIRD TV, CHANNELS TV, LARFARGE,AVIS,CECC etc are not owned by the Igbos. These companies are what attracted millions of people to Lagos.
Igbos shouldn't lay claim that they develop a place by becoming a nuisance. Most of the top churches in Lagos are not also owned by the Igbos. House on the Rock, Redeem, Christ Embassy, Deeper life, living faith, MFM, etc are not owned by Igbos, the only church owned by an Igbo man is TREM, while another Igbo church Lord Chosen church encourage nuissance in Lagos and its also dubbed as the dirtiest church in Lagos.Records shows that 75% of robbery cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 85% of ritual cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 60% of drug cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 70% of fraud cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 90% of pirated CDs in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 60% of fake and Adulterated drugs in Lagos that has killed thousands of Lagosians are carried out by Igbos, in fact, most of the crimes in Lagos are related to the Igbos so how has Igbos developed Lagos when they can't get their hands off crimes?There is no Igbo man among the top three richest people in Nigeria, so how are they successful?The truth is that the Igbos should be grateful that the Yorubas accommodated them in Lagos peacefully, they shouldn't take the Meekness and kindness of the Yorubas for granted.Igbos didn't make Lagos but its actually Lagos that made Igbos.

Get something doing dude. I hate cheastbeating.
By the authority conferred on me,i hereby declare you the winner by flawless victory. grin

2 Likes

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by fineguy11(m): 8:53pm On May 04, 2015
rheether:
2moro, one yoruba tout go dey bash me for been an igbo girl. #SayNoToYorubaBoiFrnd.
#SayNoToUglyBabe.
Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by eaglechild: 8:54pm On May 04, 2015
Nicepoker:
I though u still want to add more.

I don laff tire.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abi he should add more.
Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by Profitsng(m): 9:10pm On May 04, 2015
Confirm.
Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 04, 2015
papaejima1:
And what was that you spewed, poo?
I know u gat no sense but you should have atleast borrow from someone and Google who that man is..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo / Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow / How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.