Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:27 PM

Lets Vote Our Asisat Oshoala Own For The Bbc Women's World Footballer - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lets Vote Our Asisat Oshoala Own For The Bbc Women's World Footballer (9523 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) / Asisat Oshoala's Mother Poses Proudly With Her Daughter's Glo CAF Award. Photos / Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Vote Our Asisat Oshoala Own For The Bbc Women's World Footballer by ikorodureporta: 1:57pm On May 11, 2015
free2ryhme:

What contribution has she made to nigerian football for us to vote for her

Is there any empirical evidence for this

Ar u frm Pluto
Re: Lets Vote Our Asisat Oshoala Own For The Bbc Women's World Footballer by okekeanayo(f): 3:42pm On May 11, 2015
toluine56:
Thanks to everyone that has voted so far...more votes pls.
I'm a card carrying member of PDP, consult ur northern conspirators for vote. Or have u forgoten ur recent treachery? I can't vote without card-reader because we used card-readers in south-east and south-south after which Jega allowed yoruba and hausa to use manual accreditation for rigging. U may go manual with ur hausa conspirators. Maybe after votting for her and she happens to win u will turn back ask igbo female footballers what they have won since playing football? Go to north ask for vote. Maybe after she emerges winner, yoruba people will trek from oba akiolus palace to emir of borno's palace to say thank u for voting for our own just as they did to yorubas. Meanwhile, fly my flag!

Re: Lets Vote Our Asisat Oshoala Own For The Bbc Women's World Footballer by crisycent: 3:48pm On May 11, 2015
You already cheated. I won't vote.
Re: Lets Vote Our Asisat Oshoala Own For The Bbc Women's World Footballer by holatin(m): 7:26pm On May 11, 2015
4stylz:

Your mumu is over the moon
and yours is known even in heaven
Re: Lets Vote Our Asisat Oshoala Own For The Bbc Women's World Footballer by holatin(m): 7:27pm On May 11, 2015
wiseoneking:
You called them tribal bigot and expect them to vote for her. Kill tribalism. One love is greater.
I only wrote dat so they will behave different from what I know dem for
Re: Lets Vote Our Asisat Oshoala Own For The Bbc Women's World Footballer by OLISASDEJI(m): 7:54pm On May 11, 2015
Vickydera2:
ok I will vote. meanwhile please vote VICKYDERA2 for miss nairaland 2015
Will marry me, if i vote for u?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi / Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff / NFF Must Adapt Westerhoff’s Approach: Taribo West Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.