Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,740 members, 7,806,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? (4897 Views)

Why Did Allah Always Call Jesus By Mary's Name? / Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? / Why Did Allah Make It Compulsory For Muslims To Commit Adultery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by truthman2012(m): 12:27pm On May 04, 2015
You have an account of how allahh is said to have created Adam in the quran as follows:

[Quran 38:71-72]

71. ''Behold, thy Lord said to the angels: "I am about to create man from clay:
72. When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him.''

Nowhere did allahh talk about the creation of Eve in the quran. He didn't even mention Eve by name. Did he forget? Or is he not her creator?

What you have are hadiths talking about her and not even her creation. Who told them Adam wife's name was Eve (Hawwa)?

Stop saying the quran is complete without omissions or errors.

1 Like

Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by gatiano(m): 1:05pm On May 04, 2015
How did God create Eve? some say Hawwah, some say Lilith, some say Nekaybaw. How can we be so sure that Eve is the right one?
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 04, 2015
if you mean hawwah, then i'd say she is created from Adam's rib cage! (not pretty sure)
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by omokab: 1:13pm On May 04, 2015
And God siad;O mankind !Be dutiful to your lord who created you from a single person(Adam) and from him (Adam) He created his wife(Eve),and from the both He created many men and women(Quaran 4:1).Pls stop saying what you don't have knowledge about it again. Is bad!
The phrase "from him(Adam) has qualified the fact that she was created from Adam.The narration that she was created from the rib is narrated in hadit to give more information about how she was created.Allah said if you are looking for something that is clear to you He said you should look from his quran and if you can't find it there check hadit of prophet Muhammed.We also have what we call taoseer that explain quran in details.If GOD says something in the quran the full explanation will be found in taofser.try to learn more about isalm before you jump into conclusion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by gatiano(m): 1:13pm On May 04, 2015
Man in that context, meant both polarities, Man and Woman.
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by gatiano(m): 1:15pm On May 04, 2015
lets say We cut out a portion of a Man's rib, How are we going to make womb(Man)/Woman out of that rib?
yahayya1a:
if you mean hawwah, then i'd say she is created from Adam's rib cage! (not pretty sure)
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by gatiano(m): 1:16pm On May 04, 2015
God was addressing mankind, not Man. What is the difference between Man and Mankind?
omokab:
And God siad;O mankind !Be dutiful to your lord who created you from a single person(Adam) and from him (Adam) He created his wife(Eve),and from the both He created many men and women(Quaran 4:1).Pls stop saying what you don't have knowledge about it again. Is bad!
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 04, 2015
gatiano:
lets say We cut out a portion of a Man's rib, How are we going to make womb(Man)/Woman out of that rib?
God powers, you know? can't explain it.. just believe it or DISbelieve it.
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by truthman2012(m): 1:25pm On May 04, 2015
gatiano:
How did God create Eve? some say Hawwah, some say Lilith, some say Nekaybaw. How can we be so sure that Eve is the right one?

Muhammad called her 'Eve':

"Narrated Abu
Hurrairah: The Prophet said,
'Were it not for Bani Israel,
meat would not decay; and were
it not for EVE, no woman would
ever betray her
husband.'" (Sahih Bukhari,
Hadith 611, Volume 55)

The problem is not the nomenclature, how was Adam's wife created citing the quran?

Why didn't allahh say anything about it?

How is the quran from the true Creator?
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by omokab: 1:30pm On May 04, 2015
gatiano:
God was addressing mankind, not Man. What is the difference between Man and Mankind?
you can go and check dictionary by yourself.When God is calling people to obey him and you are expecting of him to direct his speech to only one person.What we need in this statement is your assumption that nowhere it is found mentioning how eve was created and which I have let you understand.The only problem is that you will not want to accept because of your ideology of telling your people that quran is not complete or full of errors.
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by gatiano(m): 1:32pm On May 04, 2015
xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa, Awon Iya loke ati awon Iya Isale , awon Iya ile aye . Abeg turn this piece of adam rib into a man with a womb abeg, abrakabra xaxaxaxax. GOD is not a joke, not a punk, neither is He a magician or mirage/miracle doer. It is simply a form of supreme science.

yahayya1a:
God powers, you know? can't explain it.. just believe it or DISbelieve it.

1 Like

Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by gatiano(m): 1:35pm On May 04, 2015
Always remember Brother, when replying Gatiano, That Gatiano does not do hadith. God/Allah/Blackman/Yahweh/Muhammad(real one) has nothing to do with the hadith. Bring up your arguements from The Quran.

How will like to answer you in the same manner, How is the bible from the True Creator?
truthman2012:

Muhammad called her 'Eve':

"Narrated Abu
Hurrairah: The Prophet said,
'Were it not for Bani Israel,
meat would not decay; and were
it not for EVE, no woman would
ever betray her
husband.'" (Sahih Bukhari,
Hadith 611, Volume 55)

The problem is not the nomenclature, how was Adam's wife created citing the quran?

Why didn't allahh say anything about it?

How is the quran from the true Creator?
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by truthman2012(m): 1:36pm On May 04, 2015
omokab:
The phrase "from him(Adam) has qualified the fact that she was created from Adam.The narration that she was created from the rib is narrated in hadit to give more information about how she was created.Allah said if you are looking for something that is clear to you He said you should look from his quran and if you can't find it there check hadit of prophet Muhammed.We also have what we call taoseer that explain quran in details.If GOD says something in the quran the full explanation will be found in taofser.try to learn more about isalm before you jump into conclusion.

You guys have started your lying now. The word 'Eve' you inserted in bracket is your own making, it is not in quran:

Shakir 4:1] O people! be careful of (your duty to) your Lord, Who created you from a single being and created its mate of the same (kind) and spread from these two, many men and women; and be careful of (your duty to) Allah, by Whom you demand one of another (your rights), and (to) the ties of relationship; surely Allah ever watches over you.

[Pickthal 4:1] O mankind! Be careful of your duty to your Lord Who created you from a single soul and from it created its mate and from them twain hath spread abroad a multitude of men and women. Be careful of your duty toward Allah in Whom ye claim (your rights) of one another, and toward the wombs (that bare you). Lo! Allah hath been a watcher over you.

[Yusufali 4:1]
O mankind! reverence your Guardian-Lord, who created you from a single person, created, of like nature, His mate, and from them twain scattered (like seeds) countless men and women;- reverence Allah, through whom ye demand your mutual (rights), and (reverence) the wombs (That bore you): for Allah ever watches over you.

Where did you get your Eve?

Besides, we saw how he claims he created Adam from clay, how and when did he say he created Eve?
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by truthman2012(m): 1:40pm On May 04, 2015
gatiano:
Always remember Brother, when replying Gatiano, That Gatiano does not do hadith. God/Allah/Blackman/Yahweh/Muhammad(real one) has nothing to do with the hadith. Bring up your arguements from The Quran.

How will like to answer you in the same manner, How is the bible from the True Creator?

That is another topic. We are discussing the quran here.
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by gatiano(m): 1:42pm On May 04, 2015
The Quran is complete and the most balanced book, however a little part of it has been tampered with compare to the bible which most if not all has been tampered with. hadith? don't get me started, anybody who has ever believed in that book and obeyed knowing the right from wrong should be asked to knee down and face the wall.

Man is Man and can be referred to both Man and Woman. The difference between man and woman is only the hormones which is needed for the woman to be able to have her womb and keep the universe in progression. For that reason alone, A woman is more of A GOD than a Man.

Mankind is a kind of Man. Almost the same as Man yet not Man. Mankind is both a male mankind and a woman mankind too.

Let us make man in our own image. Man's image=mankind, Thus God is Man.

omokab:
you can go and check dictionary by yourself.When God is calling people to obey him and you are expecting of him to direct his speech to only one person.What we need in this statement is your assumption that nowhere it is found mentioning how eve was created and which I have let you understand.The only problem is that you will not want to accept because of your ideology of telling your people that quran is not complete or full of errors.
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by gatiano(m): 1:46pm On May 04, 2015
Thankyou sir, Quote for me from the Quran. How is the bible from the True Creator? you didn't answer that yet.
The Quran is not from the The Creator that created the universe trillions of years ago, yet The Quran is from A True Creator, who also revealled The Torah and The Gospel. The name of that Allah who revealled these Books is Yahweh.
truthman2012:

That is another topic. We are discussing the quran here.
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by truthman2012(m): 1:56pm On May 04, 2015
gatiano

The Quran is complete and the most balanced book, however a little part of it has been tampered with compare to the bible which most if not all has been tampered with. hadith? don't get me started, anybody who has ever believed in that book and obeyed knowing the right from wrong should be asked to knee down and face the wall.

Let's not talk about this for now as it will derail the thread, otherwise I would have asked you to provide proofs of which part of the bible was tampered with and tell me what was the original statement from authentic Christian source and not from muslims and atheist perspectives.

Man is Man and can be referred to both Man and Woman. The difference between man and woman is only the hormones which is needed for the woman to be able to have her womb and keep the universe in progression. For that reason alone, A woman is more of A GOD than a Man.

This is not the point. The point is: Allah didn't mention how, when he created Eve. No mention of her name is made. Period.
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by omokab: 2:01pm On May 04, 2015
truthman2012:

You guys have started your lying now. The word 'Eve' you inserted in bracket is your own making, it is not in quran:

Shakir 4:1] O people! be careful of (your duty to) your Lord, Who created you from a single being and created its mate of the same (kind) and spread from these two, many men and women; and be careful of (your duty to) Allah, by Whom you demand one of another (your rights), and (to) the ties of relationship; surely Allah ever watches over you.

[Pickthal 4:1] O mankind! Be careful of your duty to your Lord Who created you from a single soul and from it created its mate and from them twain hath spread abroad a multitude of men and women. Be careful of your duty toward Allah in Whom ye claim (your rights) of one another, and toward the wombs (that bare you). Lo! Allah hath been a watcher over you.

[Yusufali 4:1]
O mankind! reverence your Guardian-Lord, who created you from a single person, created, of like nature, His mate, and from them twain scattered (like seeds) countless men and women;- reverence Allah, through whom ye demand your mutual (rights), and (reverence) the wombs (That bore you): for Allah ever watches over you.

Where did you get your Eve?

Besides, we saw how he claims he created Adam from clay, how and when did he say he created Eve?
mr man why I'm talking about this issue is that am on brake time in my office.As you can see that I put eve and adam in the bracket.All your quotation now,do you even see adam there? I put adam for you to see that she is the one referring to.She is called hawaa in islam.Hawaa is used for female while hawAal is used for male and it means one or first as the case maybe.don't expect to see eve in the quaran.Some names are similar just like the case of adam both in the bible and the quaran.While some are not the same like job in bible and called Ayuba in quaran,Jesus in bible and called yisa in the quran.You can as well ask yourself the name giving to jesus when he was born.Is it jesus.Who gave him that name? Pls use your time to bring a better topic not the one that will bring hatred about religion and if you wanted to continue more Grease to your elbow.Good day!

1 Like

Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by truthman2012(m): 2:06pm On May 04, 2015
omokab:
mr man why I'm talking about this issue is that am on brake time in my office.As you can see that I put eve and adam in the bracket.All your quotation now,do you even see adam there? I put adam for you to see that she is the one referring to.She is called hawaa in islam.Hawaa is used for female while hawAal is used for male and it means one or first as the case maybe.don't expect to see eve in the quaran.Some names are similar just like the case of adam both in the bible and the quaran.While some are not the same like job in bible and called Ayuba in quaran,Jesus in bible and called yisa in the quran.You can as well ask yourself the name giving to jesus when he was born.Is it jesus.Who gave him that name? Pls use your time to bring a better topic not the one that will bring hatred about religion and if you wanted to continue more Grease to your elbow.Good day!

This does not explain anything. Tell me where allahh himself mentioned Eve and how he created her. Simple.
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 04, 2015
I call on d spirits of empiree tartar9 de depressed tola9ja de kid rilwaynes001 de ibadan pikin abuamam de paddy mi atata udatso ma new islam G 9jaforlife to come and say dem own version
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by truthman2012(m): 2:10pm On May 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I call on d spirits of empiree tartar9 de depressed tola9ja de kid rilwaynes001 de ibadan pikin abuamam de paddy mi atata udatso ma new islam G 9jaforlife to come and say dem own version

They won't come if they lack the lies they will tell.
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by gatiano(m): 2:14pm On May 04, 2015
It mentioned how, just it has been removed from the bible. And in the quran, It says Man is made from a single drop of clotted liquid.
God does not differeciate between Man and Woman. It is this wicked world that treats the woman so badly and as a second citizen laying to that ignorant claim that She ate an apple.
truthman2012:

Let's not talk about this for now as it will derail the thread, otherwise I would have asked you to provide proofs of which part of the bible was tampered with and tell me what was the original statement from authentic Christian source and not from muslims and atheist perspectives.

This is not the point. The point is: Allah didn't mention how, when he created Eve. No mention of her name is made. Period.

1 Like

Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by truthman2012(m): 2:34pm On May 04, 2015
gatiano:
It mentioned how, just it has been removed from the bible. And in the quran, It says Man is made from a single drop of clotted liquid.
God does not differeciate between Man and Woman. It is this wicked world that treats the woman so badly and as a second citizen laying to that ignorant claim that She ate an apple.

You keep saying the same thing.

Allah when he said he created man, he didn't call him man, he called him Adam. So, if he created Eve, he shouldn't call her woman, he should have called her Eve. Didn't he know her name? Besides, he never talked about how he created the female. Do male and female have the same make-up (biological features)?
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by gatiano(m): 2:57pm On May 04, 2015
Could you please quote it from the Quran or tell me which chapter and verse where i can read it for myself. I don't know it off hand.

truthman2012:

You keep saying the same thing.

Allah when he said he created man, he didn't call him man, he called him Adam. So, if he created Eve, he shouldn't call her woman, he should have called her Eve. Didn't he know her name? Besides, he never talked about how he created the female. Do male and female have the same make-up (biological features)?

1 Like

Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by truthman2012(m): 3:19pm On May 04, 2015
gatiano:
Could you please quote it from the Quran or tell me which chapter and verse where i can read it for myself. I don't know it off hand.

Which verses are you asking for, these?

[Quran, Pickthal 4:1] O mankind! Be
careful of your duty to your
Lord Who created you from a
single soul and from it created
its mate and from them twain
hath spread abroad a multitude
of men and women. Be careful
of your duty toward Allah in
Whom ye claim (your rights) of
one another, and toward the
wombs (that bare you). Lo!
Allah hath been a watcher over
you.

[Quran, Yusufali 4:1]
O mankind! reverence your
Guardian-Lord, who created
you from a single person,
created, of like nature, His
mate, and from them twain
scattered (like seeds) countless
men and women;- reverence
Allah, through whom ye
demand your mutual (rights),
and (reverence) the wombs
(That bore you): for Allah ever
watches over you.

Quran, Pickthal 2:30] And when thy Lord said unto the angels: Lo! I am about to place a viceroy in the earth, they said: Wilt thou place therein one who will do harm therein and will shed blood, while we, we hymn Thy praise and sanctify Thee? He said: Surely I know that which ye know not.

[Quran Pickthal 2:31] And He taught Adam all the names, then showed them to the angels, saying: Inform Me of the names of these, if ye are truthful.
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by MightySparrow: 3:31pm On May 04, 2015
truthman2012:
You have an account of how allahh is said to have created Adam in the quran as follows:

71. ''Behold, thy Lord said to the angels: "I am about to create man from clay:
72. When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him.''

Nowhere did allahh talk about the creation of Eve in the quran. He didn't even mention Eve by name. Did he forget? Or is he not her creator?

What you have are hadiths talking about her and not even her creation. Who told them Adam wife's name was Eve (Hawwa)?

Stop saying the quran is complete without omissions or errors.

The Quran redirects to read the Bible to find out more about any questions not mentioned or clear in the Quran. The Bible has this record.
So?
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by truthman2012(m): 3:46pm On May 04, 2015
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by truthman2012(m): 3:54pm On May 04, 2015
MightySparrow:

The Quran redirects to read the Bible to find out more about any questions not mentioned or clear in the Quran. The Bible has this record.
So?

Yet they condemn the bible when their own quran is very scanty and lacks details.

So it is with Abraham and Ishmael, Moses and other prophets. The quran talks about them as if they droped from heaven. No information about where they were coming from, where they lived and die. Just total confusion to mislead mankind.

When it attempts to tell a story, it would start from the top to bottom to create confusion. Muslims says when cornered that it is not a story book, forgetting it tell some stories one-quarter way. It talks about Moses and children of Israel and Pharaoh in such a way that if you don't read the bible you can never understand the whole event. Can God give such misleading information?
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by gatiano(m): 4:47pm On May 04, 2015
Thankyou!

From Maulana Muhammad translations;
4:1 O people, keep your duty to your Lord, Who created you from a single being and created its mate of the same (kind), and spread from these two many men and women. And keep your duty to Allah, by Whom you demand one of another (your rights), and (to) the ties of relationship. Surely Allah is ever a Watcher over you.

created its mate (male and female) of the same kind (as it is in the bible, in our image, man'simage, mankind); Kind of the single being. and from the pair or mate, many men and women(mankind).

Who is this single being or soul? It did not say whether it is a Man or a Woman, and "being" means a living, material person. And yet The Bible uses the pronouns "US" AND "OUR" as the Creators.

There is also a place in the Bible where it states "From one blood, all nations" what about that?

so what is happening? There are several stages of creation. Man(God) has been creating beings of different statues and creed for trillions and trillions of years.

2:30 And when thy Lord said to the angels, I am going to place a ruler in the earth, they said: Wilt Thou place in it such as make mischief in it and shed blood? And we celebrate Thy praise and extol Thy holiness. He said: Surely I know what you know not.

2:31 And He taught Adam all the names, then presented them to the angels; He said: Tell Me the names of those if you are right.

If you open your eyes to really see, and if you are a person of good character and can judge with justice and in fairness, You would know who the bloodshedders are, who the mischief makers are; These are the people that are called mankind (they were birth six thousand years ago). The first from them was called Adam.

Finally, The Quran compliments The Bible, and Bible compliments Quran. One is not readily understandable without the other. The rift between the arabs and their brothers(caucasians) and the fake jews is due to the fact that they split the books. The Black people of the world are just fighting a world that does not in a single atom concerns them.

truthman2012:

Which verses are you asking for, these?

[Quran, Pickthal 4:1] O mankind! Be
careful of your duty to your
Lord Who created you from a
single soul and from it created
its mate and from them twain
hath spread abroad a multitude
of men and women. Be careful
of your duty toward Allah in
Whom ye claim (your rights) of
one another, and toward the
wombs (that bare you). Lo!
Allah hath been a watcher over
you.

[Quran, Yusufali 4:1]
O mankind! reverence your
Guardian-Lord, who created
you from a single person,
created, of like nature, His
mate, and from them twain
scattered (like seeds) countless
men and women;- reverence
Allah, through whom ye
demand your mutual (rights),
and (reverence) the wombs
(That bore you): for Allah ever
watches over you.

Quran, Pickthal 2:30] And when thy Lord said unto the angels: Lo! I am about to place a viceroy in the earth, they said: Wilt thou place therein one who will do harm therein and will shed blood, while we, we hymn Thy praise and sanctify Thee? He said: Surely I know that which ye know not.

[Quran Pickthal 2:31] And He taught Adam all the names, then showed them to the angels, saying: Inform Me of the names of these, if ye are truthful.

1 Like

Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by truthman2012(m): 5:10pm On May 04, 2015
@ gatiano

I don't know how else I can explain to you.

71. ''Behold, thy Lord said to
the angels: "I am about to
create man from clay:
72. When I have fashioned HIM
(in due proportion) and
breathed into HIM of My spirit,
fall ye down in obeisance unto
HIM.''

[Quran Pickthal 2:31] And He
taught ADAM all the names,
then showed them to the
angels, saying: Inform Me of
the names of these, if ye are
truthful.

Now tell me, where did allahh mention Eve in that scenario? All we can see is 'HIM' and ADAM.

Nowhere did allahh mention the name 'Eve' in the whole of the quran. What you have said are just inferences.
Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by gatiano(m): 5:35pm On May 04, 2015
Laying so much emphasis on the "HIM" and "Adam as a man", is the reason why women are subjected to such cruelty, especially the Blackwoman, because men love to just take words out of context and give it a meaning that suit their appetite or wants.

This chapter you have just mentioned from Surah 38: 71&72, clearly is not understood by many, and i will accept that i don't understand it for a fact too, atleast not yet.

It may be a prophesy, It may also be a longtime ago prior to the making of the light race people (non-blacks), I am not sure.

That man created from dust is different from being made. "To create" is very different from "to make". The dust means minerals of the soil, of the earth.

The wood/trees are "created", as to the furniture which are "made" from the wood or tree, yet the wood is processed from the tree.

And yet again, Iblis could just mean pride/ego, over inflated ego which is the super ingredient and criterial that can get a person into the fire or hell or long suffering.
truthman2012:
@ gatiano

I don't know how else I can explain to you.

71. ''Behold, thy Lord said to
the angels: "I am about to
create man from clay:
72. When I have fashioned HIM
(in due proportion) and
breathed into HIM of My spirit,
fall ye down in obeisance unto
HIM.''

[Quran Pickthal 2:31] And He
taught ADAM all the names,
then showed them to the
angels, saying: Inform Me of
the names of these, if ye are
truthful.

Now tell me, where did allahh mention Eve in that scenario? All we can see is 'HIM' and ADAM.

Nowhere did allahh mention the name 'Eve' in the whole of the quran. What you have said are just inferences.

1 Like

Re: Muslims: How Did Allah Create Eve? by tartar9(m): 6:43pm On May 04, 2015
truthman2012:

This does not explain anything. Tell me where allahh himself mentioned Eve and how he created her. Simple.
the verse clearly shows the first woman was created from the first man,what else do you want?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Should We Observe Laylat Al-qadr And When Is It? / The Muslims As Seen By Themselves And By Others / It's 1st Day Of Shaaban. 28/29 Days To Ramadan!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.