Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer (23346 Views)

U-connect Human Resources LTD Is Currently Recruiting Personal Assistants / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / Standard Chartered Bank Currently Recruiting Personal Assistants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by missybol: 12:28pm On May 04, 2015
Job Title: Personal Assistant to Director

lapo Microfinance Bank Ltd desires to engage the services of bright and highly motivated individuals for the position of Personal Assistant/Secretary for Directors.
lapo offers:
1. Excellent benefits, including employer paid leave, health, insurance and other ancillary benefits.
2. Opportunity for capacity development.
3. Our headquarters is located in Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria.
General Requirements
 The ideal candidate must possess either a B.Sc or HND from a reputable institution
 Candidates are required to be between the ages 25 to 30 years old as at the date of application
 Maximum of 3 years work experience, fresh graduate are also eligible
 A post graduate degree and/or relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage
 Ability to use IT tools such MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc

Method of Application
All applications are required to be sent to laporecruitment2015@gmail.com with the position and preferred Location applied for as subject on or before the 8th May 2015

Location: Successful Candidates for the position would be based in Benin City and Lagos

JOB TITLE: Personal Assistant/Secretary
DEPARTMENT: Corporate Services
JOB OBJECTIVE/SUMMARY:
To provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organizational, and logistical service to the Director helping him to manage and prioritize his time. Candidate would be responsible for providing full secretarial assistance to the Director to ensure a high level of service is maintained.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Manage and maintain the Director’s diary and email account.
2. Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
3. Organise inbound emails into the appropriate folders and any relevant information to be copied into the correct file on the hard drive.
4. Respond to emails as much as possible, dealing with appointments of the direcror. Bio or photos etc.
5. Ensure busy diary commitments, papers and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers etc. and troubleshooting problems.
6. Conduct weekly diary meetings with the Director to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
7. Schedule on behalf of the Director meetings between him and his direct reports and the committees and groups to which he is a member.
8. Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure
9. Arrangements in place for the Director match his requirements.
10. Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the Director by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
11. Ensure the Director is fully briefed on, or prepared for, any engagements he is involved in. Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the Director.
12. Prepare correspondence on behalf of the Director, including the drafting of general replies.
13. Minutes of general meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the Director.
14. Keep and retrieve files.
15. Ensure guests meeting with the Director are well taken care of.
16. Provide a service that is in line with the Director’s work habits and preferences.
17. Other duties as may be assigned periodically
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
i. Turn-around time on tasks
ii. Degree of error on job outputs
iii. Customer satisfaction rating
iv. Proper management of the schedules of the Director
v. Degree of error in reports generated
JOB REQUIREMENTS
Education: Minimum of B.Sc/HND in Business, Social Science or other related disciplines.
Experience: At least 3 years experience in relevant area
KNOWLEDGE
Good knowledge of administration SKILLS/COMPETENCIES
1. A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one’s feet
2. Ideally educated to degree level (A’ level education considered)
3. Shorthand and excellent typing skills, speed and accuracy essential
4. Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
5. Excellent organizational skills
6. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
7. Professional telephone manner
8. Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
9. Bright, confident personality
10. Well presented
11. Highly personable
12. Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
REPORTING RELATIONS
Reports to the Director
Supervises: Nil.
RELATIONSHIP WITH STAKEHOLDERS
Internal: Heads of Units

Job Title: Associate Staff (Marketers)
LAPO Microfinance Bank Ltd desires to engage the services of bright and highly motivated individuals for the position of Associate Staff (Marketers).
LAPO offers:
1. Opportunity for capacity development.
2. Our headquarters is located in Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria.
General Requirements
 The ideal candidate must possess either a B.Sc or HND from a reputable institution
 Candidates are required to be between the ages 25 to 30 years old as at the date of application
 Maximum of 3 years work experience, fresh graduate are also eligible
 Ability to use IT tools such MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc

Method of Application
All applications are required to be sent to laporecruitment2015@gmail.com with the position and preferred Location applied for as subject on or before the 8th May 2015

Location: Successful Candidates for the position would be based in Lagos, Ibadan, Osogbo, Benin City, Port Harcourt, Lokoja and the Federal Capital Territories. Candidates are therefore advised to apply for the position in their current locations.

5.0 Qualifications for Recruitment of Marketers
i. A minimum educational qualification of OND/NCE from a recognized institution
ii. Maximum age of thirty (30) years
iii. Sociable, energetic with good interpersonal relationship
iv. Good communication skills
v. Ability to learn fast on the job
vi. Good computer skills – Microsoft word and Excel will be an advantage
vii. Category of Staff: Associate Staff
viii. Nature of Engagement: One Year with option of extension for another year based on performance.
ix. Minimum Qualification: B.Sc/HND in any discipline
x. Possession of B.Sc/HND degree
xi. NYSC Discharge/ Exemption Certificate or /Letter from graduating institution
xii. Career Development: Possibility of being trained and engaged as Client Support Officers
Training of Marketers
Successful Candidates shall be fully trained

JOB TITLE: Marketer
JOB TITLE: Marketer
DEPARTMENT: Operations & IT
JOB OBJECTIVE/SUMMARY:
Effectively market the product and services of the Bank with the institutional corporate strategy. He or she shall be responsible for client recruitment, engagement, group formation and training of clients.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
i. Planning in conjunction with the Head Credit and marketing to set target for the number of clients to be recruited within the period
ii. Be responsible for the recruitment and and training of clients for branch operational activities
iii. In case of group formation, shall be responsible for group formation with members not less than 15 per group and hand over to the Client Support Officer
iv. Facilitate the opening of Account for prospective clients.
v. Preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to indicate performance on new clients recruited.
vi. Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the Branch Manager.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
i. Number of Clients mobilized
ii. Number of groups formed
iii. Clients satisfaction rating
iv. Volume of savings mobilized
v. Relative to term deposit
JOB REQUIREMENTS
Education: A good bachelor degree or Equivalent preferably in a business-related discipline.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years post-qualification experience.
Candidates should not be more than 30 years
KNOWLEDGE
Excellent knowledge of the industry and of competition
Good knowledge of economic and market environment, including global trends
Strong product knowledge
Computer knowledge and IT proficiency
Good knowledge of banking operations
Basic accounting knowledge SKILLS/COMPETENCIES
Strategic thinking and management
Good managerial & leadership skills
Good Communication Skills
Research skills
Organization and Planning
Problem Analysis & Problem-Solving
Team Spirit/Team Building
Initiative, creativity & being proactive
Presentation Skills
Negotiation Skills
Judgment/Decision-Making/Problem solving skills
Stress Tolerance/Performance Under Pressure/Resilience
Coaching/ influencing and supervisory disposition
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 04, 2015
A standard microfinance bank like LAPO has its own site wchich ends with @lapo.org and i think this should be the corresponding site the CVs ought to be fowarded to. I wonder how LAPO having its own site still be asking candidates forwarding their CVs to @gmail account. I hope this wont be scam sha!
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by phlexy2k13(m): 2:46pm On May 04, 2015
FatokiFemi48:
A standard microfinance bank like LAPO has its own site wchich ends with @lapo.org and i think this should be the corresponding site the CVs ought to be fowarded to. I wonder how LAPO having its own site still be asking candidates forwarding their CVs to @gmail account. I hope this wont be scam sha!
LAPO re collecting CV by hand jst go to nearest office in ur area,i mean d main town like ibadan,osogbo,benin etc Coz i jst submitted my own CV at d office in osogbo bt dn't knw d closing date.

1 Like

Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by missybol: 3:45pm On May 04, 2015
FatokiFemi48:

The gmail account was opened specifically for the recruitment because of the effect of the traffic on the server. The deadline for this is friday.
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by Eve62(f): 7:31am On May 05, 2015
will it be wrong to forward my CV to the mail and still drop a cv by hand?
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by Eve62(f): 7:47am On May 05, 2015
phlexy2k13:
LAPO re collecting CV by hand jst go to nearest office in ur area,i mean d main town like ibadan,osogbo,benin etc Coz i jst submitted my own CV at d office in osogbo bt dn't knw d closing date.

Pls wot position did u apply for?
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by ritzytbabs(m): 8:15pm On May 12, 2015
got a call today from a Lapo exec, inviting me for an interview on friday.....anyone with me on this?
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by sonssyo: 10:01pm On May 12, 2015
ritzytbabs:
got a call today from a Lapo exec, inviting me for an interview on friday.....anyone with me on this?

go dey normally give t fare.God wil favour u
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by ritzytbabs(m): 11:12pm On May 12, 2015
sonssyo:

Amen...thanks much sonssyo do you work with LAPO?
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by sonssyo: 11:15pm On May 12, 2015
ritzytbabs:

Amen...thanks much sonssyo do you work with LAPO?
nah,just be confident,nofin much.
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by Nobody: 10:14am On May 13, 2015
ritzytbabs:

I got a text from them yesterday as well.
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by ritzytbabs(m): 11:21am On May 13, 2015
bimsunky:

I got a text from them yesterday as well.

which position did you apply for?

where were you invited to for the interview?
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by ritzytbabs(m): 11:22am On May 13, 2015
sonssyo:

nah,just be confident,nofin much.

alright...gracias
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by christopheojo(m): 3:01pm On May 13, 2015
sonssyo:

pls help me to confirm if this is d number 080903340** because i missed d call....Tanx in advance
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by olempe(m): 3:13pm On May 13, 2015
ritzytbabs:
I got a call from them too. But the time of the interview sha.
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by noskeybaba: 3:17pm On May 13, 2015
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by ritzytbabs(m): 3:21pm On May 13, 2015
olempe:
I got a call from them too. But the time of the interview sha.

what date and time was it scheduled for?
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by olempe(m): 3:27pm On May 13, 2015
ritzytbabs:

what date and time was it scheduled for?
Friday, 7:30am.
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by christopheojo(m): 4:30pm On May 13, 2015
I just got there message now Benin City centre
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by ritzytbabs(m): 4:51pm On May 13, 2015
christopheojo:
I just got there message now Benin City centre

are you based in benin?
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by olempe(m): 5:44pm On May 13, 2015
ritzytbabs:

are you based in benin?
is Benin ur venue too? Cos mine is Benin and I've not even been in that city before.
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by ritzytbabs(m): 6:24pm On May 13, 2015
olempe:
is Benin ur venue too? Cos mine is Benin and I've not even been in that city before.

same here, my venue is benin. this would also be my first time of visiting benin city. am coming from calabar, where are you coming from?
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by walejummy: 6:40pm On May 13, 2015
we did our own today, Osogbo, it was interesting

1 Like

Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by cletz991(m): 7:06pm On May 13, 2015
what is the likely interview questions?
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by cletz991(m): 7:10pm On May 13, 2015
walejummy:
Wat were d questions
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by ritzytbabs(m): 7:24pm On May 13, 2015
walejummy:

which position were you interviewed for?

how did the interview go (kindly hint us on what to expect)?
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by olempe(m): 8:06pm On May 13, 2015
ritzytbabs:

same here, my venue is benin. this would also be my first time of visiting benin city. am coming from calabar, where are you coming from?
I'm coming from Akure. Seems to me that you're far out than I am. What time is urs?
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by ritzytbabs(m): 8:14pm On May 13, 2015
olempe:
I'm coming from Akure. Seems to me that you're far out than I am. What time is urs?

same time as yours
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by walejummy: 8:16pm On May 13, 2015
ritzytbabs:

which position were you interviewed for?

how did the interview go (kindly hint us on what to expect)?
office Associate, we were called in in 10group, in 5 men panel, asking question one aft d other, but it the staff are not arrogant mostly dat big woman
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by olempe(m): 8:21pm On May 13, 2015
ritzytbabs:

same time as yours
It's funny how early it is.
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by akp202(m): 9:02pm On May 13, 2015
can one gate crash?
Re: LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer by akp202(m): 9:03pm On May 13, 2015
pls u guys should help a brother out.....what is d time for the interview? wanna gate crash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What would be Your Choice And Reasons / How I Messed Up An Interview. True Story / Over 60,000 Candidates Sit For NNPC Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.