Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best (35366 Views)

Tiwa Savage Vs Genevieve Nnaji: Who Wore The Bridget Awosika Shirt Better? / Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle / Yemi Alade, Chidinma Or Rihanna, Who Rocked The Hairstyle Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by Y2KStyles: 12:47pm On May 04, 2015
See the Pictures of Genevieve nnaji and Chimamanda in afro hairstyles, and tell us who does the natural hairstyle better. One is known with it while the other does it not often.

http://www.selectastyle.com/2015/05/chimamanda-adichie-and-genevieve-nnaji-who-rocks-the-afro-hairstyle-best/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by zinachidi(m): 1:08pm On May 04, 2015
always genny, though adiche looks cute too.

15 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by Y2KStyles: 1:20pm On May 04, 2015
how about this

2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by jascon1(m): 1:23pm On May 04, 2015
Na the one way don marry rock am pass. If any of them want to win make hin rush marry

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by ugotex85: 1:26pm On May 04, 2015
Chimamanda of course. grin

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by Y2KStyles: 1:34pm On May 04, 2015

1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by ginawest(f): 2:17pm On May 04, 2015
gosh!!I wonda wot dat genny's secret z..she z always luking beautiful.

17 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by MizMyColi(f): 2:38pm On May 04, 2015
Chimamanda own set passangry

9 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 04, 2015
Genevieve, obviously.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 04, 2015
jascon1:
Na the one way don marry rock am pass. If any of them want to win make hin rush marry
your mother don marry? undecided

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by WisdomCanada(m): 2:39pm On May 04, 2015
Jenny

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:40pm On May 04, 2015
Chimamanda Adichie rocks it better for me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by Ahmad4452(m): 2:41pm On May 04, 2015
Chiamamanda

5 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by Cryxtal(f): 2:41pm On May 04, 2015
I would say Genny

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by Cymbal: 2:41pm On May 04, 2015
What's ma business with this..How does this solve the problem of fuel scarcity....smh.

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by Gracyel(f): 2:41pm On May 04, 2015
I don't even know. But of them look really great on it.... I just love these women. My role models!!!

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by Cymbal: 2:42pm On May 04, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
SPACEBOOKER..#beware#
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 04, 2015
I giv it 2 Chimamanda!

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by ezeagu(m): 2:42pm On May 04, 2015
Both great
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by missionmex(m): 2:43pm On May 04, 2015
J baby for sure!

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by eCollynzo: 2:44pm On May 04, 2015
2 beautiful and successful Igbos. I don't care about anything else

20 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 04, 2015
nwanyi mbaise rock am better

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 04, 2015
Nnaji rocked it in a Western fashion
Adichie rocked it Igbotically grin

This government sef shocked

9 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by onila(f): 2:44pm On May 04, 2015
Genevieve

although I don't find the her pretty again

1 Like

undecided
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by ozoigbondu: 2:45pm On May 04, 2015
Chimamanda rocks it better

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by jascon1(m): 2:45pm On May 04, 2015
Lemon12:
your mother don marry? undecided
no, she day wait for u.
Orzuor.
That epilepsy finger way u take type that message go chop by tomorrow. Idiort

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by Omoge5: 2:45pm On May 04, 2015
Chimamanda rocks it better (for this)

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by AngelViva(f): 2:45pm On May 04, 2015
Chimamanda......beauty nd brain. Genny is pretty too.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by obumnaeke(m): 2:48pm On May 04, 2015
I gibe it to chimamanda...........

It just makes her more flawless

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best by obumnaeke(m): 2:48pm On May 04, 2015
I give it to chimamanda...........

It just makes her more flawless

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

KAI Officials Forced Lagosians To Use Pedestrian Bridge / Desmond Elliot Recreates Throwback Picture After 11 Years / Pete Edochie's Igbo Traditional Dance Moves (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.