Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student (46911 Views)

Pictures: IBBU Lecturer Trapped And Exposed By Female Student (graphic Content) / OAU Female Student In Batman Outfit (Photo) / Cucumber Stuck on A UNN Female Student's Private Part During Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by AdeniyiA(m): 4:33pm On May 04, 2015
Tallesty1:
That's nothing compared to those that ask for spelling after you tell them the answer.
lol... even if u spell they won't get it, they'd rather have u write it for them.
I wonder how they pass prim nd sec schools
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 04, 2015
What our politician can do , the masses will do better , dis is serious rigging cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by repogirl(f): 4:34pm On May 04, 2015
Chei!!!! If she had put as much effort into actually studying, she would pass the without needing bullets.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by biGPoppaSays(m): 4:40pm On May 04, 2015
as soon as she don pass her exams na #GODWIN
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 04, 2015
In my school, they write on their hijab. During exam period,you get to see bright colored hijabs than the usual brown or black they wear for lectures. Some women write on their babies and most students write on their foot wear.
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 04, 2015
Tallesty1:
That's nothing compared to those that ask for spelling after you tell them the answer.

Happens a lot.
Especially a word the lecturer mentions in class all the time.
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by paix(m): 5:50pm On May 04, 2015
Girls these days, everything about them is just fake. Na so so party dem de attend.
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by croSStodds(m): 5:51pm On May 04, 2015
I wud say it depends on the course she's studying.
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by Pinocchioo(f): 5:53pm On May 04, 2015
na wa o, wetin person no go see for this country
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by Skmoda360(m): 6:25pm On May 04, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
Children of nowadays sef
adults of nowadays sef
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by Holywizard: 6:35pm On May 04, 2015
this happened in federal poly nekede imo state; banking & finance precisely but de student was later expelled
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by IYANGBALI: 7:07pm On May 04, 2015
Wetin?i do pass am for school.
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by anigold(m): 7:10pm On May 04, 2015
feezy:
What do you have say about this. shocked grin female student. cool

Look at one of our leaders of tomorrow.
The time she spent in writing this expo is enough for her to read up and make atleast a B in that course..

1 Like

Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by Edusouls(m): 7:28pm On May 04, 2015
chai see future mother, kai, born crook,tommorow u go hear am telling her kids, when i was like you i was always carrying first in my class, that they are too dull..una don see how them they carry the first nahh..
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by ENDTIMES: 8:08pm On May 04, 2015
How on earth did she come up with this?

This is incredibly ingenious!

Am sure that formal education is the only difficult thing she can face in life otherwise that brain will see her through anything.

This is the real mastermind.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 04, 2015
ENDTIMES:
How on earth did she come up with this?

This is incredibly ingenious!

Am sure that formal education is the only difficult thing she can face in life otherwise that brain will see her through anything.

This is the real mastermind.
word cool
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by Missmossy(f): 8:29pm On May 04, 2015
Chai!
This won't help one bit, what would she gain eventually?
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by folawalesegun: 8:29pm On May 04, 2015
[quote author=ITbomb post=33407952]
Some people brain just dull, even if you tell them to use text book, dem go still call you to come help open where the answers dey.
If you tell them to change the words, that means say you wan wicked dem to fail .the issue is that she might have seen the question before the exam. to read or cram is now the problem. those are kind of people which when they get to the labour market they won't be able to defend their certificate.
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by folawalesegun: 8:31pm On May 04, 2015
the issue is that she might have seen the question before the exam. to read or cram is now the problem. those are kind of people which when they get to the labour market they won't be able to defend their certificate.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by kalufelix(m): 8:47pm On May 04, 2015
Olodo
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 04, 2015
she reminds me of me back then grin

true but shameful though. wish I had interest in reading some unnecessary boring courses.
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 10:48pm On May 04, 2015
feezy:

Don't u knw studying/reading is more dan farm work? Not all hv dat time even though them won pass
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by fortunechy(m): 7:46am On May 05, 2015
isnt a must dt everyone will go to school.she's just deceivin herself.she's sick.
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by fa4dmike(m): 9:01am On May 05, 2015
i wonder what will b hapening in 5yrs time to come... this is jet age indeed lipsrsealed
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by shepherdnoble: 9:51am On May 05, 2015
feezy:
THOSE DAYS IN SECONDARY SKOOL, ONE OF MY CLOSE FRIEND WE CALL 'SLEEPING MURUANYA' IS THE BEST EXPO STUDENT. NO INTERNAL OR EXTERNAL INVIGILATOR EVER CAUGHT HIM...IF U CARRY JUJU COME, ONE U SEE 'SLEEPING MURUANYA' UR JUJU GO TURN U MUMU....HAHAHA..BUT EXPO DEY SWEET SHAA...
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by Fellonigerians: 10:15am On May 05, 2015
feezy:

Very bad, but she get nice legs o...
Re: Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student by GraceInUSA: 10:41am On May 05, 2015
For AAU post-ume e-questions at affordable price contact me via WhatsApp on 08071456563 or call 07034804404.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos] / Longest Word In Dictionary And Other Facts You Might Not Know / Court Sentences Student Of Lead City University, Ibadan, To Death By Hanging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.