Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi (34397 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) / Banky W Shares Selfie With His Parents In Washington D.C / D'banj Shares Selfie With Powerful Message (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi by lalasticlala(m): 1:06pm On May 04, 2015
The super star actress shared this make-up free photo with her daughter and captioned it:

''It's Monday: Looking forward to some cool work time with this Brown chocolata today ! Hehehe... Details soon ... #youngmillionaire #Nomakeup #fashionista #anticipate ... Cc: @miiimiii_e @iamcaptaine''

https://instagram.com/p/2QWlrhm0N5/?taken-by=realomosexy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi by phabuloz(m): 1:07pm On May 04, 2015
Like mother like daughter

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi by jascon1(m): 1:10pm On May 04, 2015
this one way omosexy day showcase her daughter so e be like say her bear bear don day thick o sad

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 04, 2015
Preettyy ladies!! kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi by baski92(m): 1:12pm On May 04, 2015
Dis gal go sweet pass her mother

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 04, 2015
How come mummy is light skinned while daughter is dark? Omosexy should share her secret with the poor girl na! smiley

19 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi by rumomonga(m): 1:13pm On May 04, 2015
6th TC, we are getting there

phabuloz:
Like mother like daughter

I want to buy this your choice piece of land o
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi by Kreamie(m): 1:13pm On May 04, 2015
I have this feeling she's gonna be much more prettier than her mum.. embarassed kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi by themonk(m): 1:14pm On May 04, 2015
they are cute, but e be like say her mama neva wan tell am the cream she dey use bleach

10 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi by themonk(m): 1:14pm On May 04, 2015
beaitiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 04, 2015
Omotola is over-rated. I wonder why they keep comparing her with Genevieve.

Not-so good-looking picture especially when she snap all natural, oh Gawd! I give up!!

12 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi by jascon1(m): 1:14pm On May 04, 2015
Y The daughter do face like abokee sheet

Is she trying to form celebrity smile?

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi by sussywink(f): 1:14pm On May 04, 2015
Cuties

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 04, 2015
Am in love with her daughter... She is good wife material

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi by mactoni91(m): 1:15pm On May 04, 2015
#i_rep_Delta_state
#i_rep_Anioma
#i_rep_Oshimili_north
#i_rep_Illah
#i_rep_Uniport
#i_rep_born_and_bred_in_lagos
#i_rep_dimpledCHEEKS
#I_rep_Twin
#i_rep_cute_gaptooth
#i_rep_i_luv_yoruba_gals
#i_rep_May22nd(bday)

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi by mexygirls(f): 1:15pm On May 04, 2015
she's good looking just like the mum...

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 04, 2015
lalasticlala:
The super star actress shared this make-up free photo with her daughter and captioned it:

''It's Monday: Looking forward to some cool work time with this Brown chocolata today ! Hehehe... Details soon ... #youngmillionaire #Nomakeup #fashionista #anticipate ... Cc: @miiimiii_e @iamcaptaine''

https://instagram.com/p/2QWlrhm0N5/?taken-by=realomosexy

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi by Tenim47(m): 1:15pm On May 04, 2015
Were s dere father
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi by sinaj(f): 1:15pm On May 04, 2015
all d posters above me are sick grin

nice selfie jore smiley
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi by folabayo1(f): 1:16pm On May 04, 2015
Mama and daughter cute togeda grin

Omotena-Mamacita
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi by jamex93(m): 1:16pm On May 04, 2015
see chick
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi by januzaj(m): 1:17pm On May 04, 2015
Logicalmind1:
Omotola is over-rated. I wonder why they keep comparing her with Genevieve.

Not-so good-looking picture and when she snap all natural, oh Gawd! I give up!!
Others awaiting death in Indonesia include,
Eugene Ape alias Felixe, Ekfere Dike Ale
Kamal alias Samuel, Seck Osmane/Cajetan
Uchenna Onyenworo, Samuel Iwuchukwu
Okoye and Hansen Anthony Nwaolisa.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi by Jaffar23(m): 1:17pm On May 04, 2015
Ewwww is it just me or can anyone else see a black thing on ha face.. She is no more as cute, her daughter is aite though, she go.soon start her own
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 04, 2015
chipmunkey:
How come mummy is light skinned while daughter is dark? Omosexy should share her secret with the poor girl na! smiley
Bleaching cream

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 04, 2015
januzaj:
Others awaiting death in Indonesia include,
Eugene Ape alias Felixe, Ekfere Dike Ale
Kamal alias Samuel, Seck Osmane/Cajetan
Uchenna Onyenworo, Samuel Iwuchukwu
Okoye and Hansen Anthony Nwaolisa.
I'm not Igbo. Ode!

I'm urhobo, Delta state tongue

10 Likes

jascon1:
Y The daughter do face like abokee sheet

Is she trying to form celebrity smile?

Leave her alone.
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi by helphelp: 1:19pm On May 04, 2015
Carbon copy
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi by Aitee1: 1:19pm On May 04, 2015
kiss kiss

Like daughter like mum...beauriful!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi by Babzrockman: 1:19pm On May 04, 2015
Meanwhile make I booked for dis her daughter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#10yearschallenge: Lasisi Elenu Share Throwback Photos / Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe / Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Dakore Akande's Look To New Afrika Shrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.