Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

... - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ... (9683 Views)

My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job / Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself / I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by kullozone(m): 8:51am On May 08, 2015
OluMighty01:

See your coconut head...better change that ugly pic in your profile.

hahahaha!!

lmao!

I didn't see her pic sha...maybe she don remove am.
Re: ... by kullozone(m): 8:55am On May 08, 2015
babyosisi:

Don't mind them Pay no mind to the eediots goading you and laughing at you Don't take the easy way out my dear Suicide is not the answer Listen to the people encouraging you Don't give up.
God bless you ma.

3 Likes

Re: ... by juwoonn(m): 9:02am On May 08, 2015
OluMighty01:

Dude, I have read ALL THE BOOKS you are quoting from. I even have a motivational book published in Nigeria, and several under my other pen name published on Amazon, but nothing seems to be working any more. I am depressed and suicidal.

Boss..I know how much I realize publishing on Amazon. I have not even been touching my salary for sometimes now. If indeed, u are an amazon publisher, life wouldn't be dis miserable 4 u.

My advice; do not use ur little earnings to gamble. I started accumulating wealth when I cut down gambling on spot. I have not placed a single bet in 2months bcs gambling is ruin.

People like u have d prospect of becoming very rich BUT if you still wanna commit suicide;
Get a rope,
make a knot,
Wax the noose to guarantee a clean slide of the knots,
Tie d rope to a fan,
Get a footstool,
Place d noose around ur neck
You know d rest..
Re: ... by christofa1: 9:30am On May 08, 2015
OP don't kill yourself now. Just drop your number. Let's chat. I might be able to help you in some ways

2 Likes

Re: ... by blazetitov: 10:04am On May 08, 2015
OP, weekend starts today oo. Hope you have a changed your mind. Stay alive, stay positive, No one knows tomorrow!!
Re: ... by ifyalways(f): 10:41am On May 08, 2015
How far OP? wink
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 08, 2015
i think he's dead
Re: ... by kullozone(m): 5:49pm On May 08, 2015
Emmeritus:
i think he's dead

Me too..

but I hope not sha.
Re: ... by ifyalways(f): 6:25pm On May 08, 2015
Emmeritus:
i think he's dead
I think not, he's right here replying himself with his alternate id.
Re: ... by lilmax(m): 7:11pm On May 08, 2015
So no video?
Re: ... by FinNews: 8:27pm On May 08, 2015
ifyalways:

I think not, he's right here replying himself with his alternate id.

grin grin grin
Re: ... by biGPoppaSays(m): 10:51pm On May 08, 2015
OluMighty01:

Dude, let me find out that by myself.
dude this is serious,,,, I was once in a situation like this.... God help us all...please don't kill yourself yet....you don't have all what you want yet so please stop the suicidal thoughts
Re: ... by biGPoppaSays(m): 11:29pm On May 08, 2015
@ OP download this track and thank me later....it was made in the 60's https://mp3skull.to/mp3/d_train_keep_on.html it's a motivational song...try to listen to music whenever You're depressed like this
Re: ... by swtchicgurl: 1:24am On May 09, 2015
where is OluMighty01?
Re: ... by rofemiguwa(f): 7:34am On May 09, 2015
There was never a profile pics, sucidial guys are delusional.

Op how market?
U don get sense abi u stil forget ur sense for mushin?

Hope you carried my message to my grandma, that is if u go see am. I know sey she dey heaven. Me no sabi were u go go.
Sha greet am from gate when u stand for dere dey wait bros gabriel to tell u hw ur market go bi.

Mtchewwww yeye dey smell

kullozone:

hahahaha!!

lmao!

I didn't see her pic sha...maybe she don remove am.
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 09, 2015
I am still alive.

I have learnt a lot from this thread. ONE- There are a lot more devils in this world than there are saints. TWO- Some of the devils have shitty lives, and it would make them feel better to know there is someone worse off than them. THREE- Whether it is one in a million, be patient, the saints are always out there. FOUR- No one is responsible for making you feel better when you are depressed or suicidal...you are On Your Own. FIVE- Nigerians are very bad at handling people with suicidal tendencies.

So, let me really talk now. Before I go on, let me say I REALLY WAS SUICIDAL, but I really wanted to be talked out of it. Instead, I felt like really ending my life for real. The reason I have always held back from ending my life was because I always thought of the stigma I would live my family members with, and the fact that I know that if I could live through all this harsh times, I would be one of the greatest men of my generation (you don't know me personally, so you can go ahead and laugh at that statement).

So, after reading a series of very discouraging comments on Wednesday, I made up my mind to go through with it. I had already planned how I was going to kill myself, so I didn't have to go through any major planning or anything. My plan (for about ten years now) had always been to jump off the Third Mainland bridge, this is why I never learnt how to swim. I would drown, and the Govt would carry my body out or leave it to rot. So, I left a note with my username and password on my laptop and left the house. My house is close to Oworonshoki, so it took me about 20 minutes to get to the foot of third mainland bridge. But when I got there (around 9:30), there was still traffic on the otherside...and my mind that was made up at 100% had come down to like 70%...coupled with the fact that people were looking at me weird from the cars on the other side. Well, maybe I was just paranoid, and they weren't looking at me.

Anyway, I just couldn't get myself to jump. I know now that If I had a GUN at the time I was ready to end my life, I would have pulled the trigger without hesitation. So, I din't jump, but I did something afterwards that night...I don't want to bore you with that. But I didn't go back home till yesterday night.

In closing, I want to speak on another reason why I started this post.

I actually had a friend that was Bipolar like me. I met him on Nairaland. He was always talking about killing himself, and if i was in the right frame of mind, I would talk him out of it. So, one day last year...I think in April or so, I can't really remember...he put up a PM that he was going to kill himself. He said and I quote- "I am not going to be the first, and neither will I be the last." That day, I was with a girl (doing that thing), and I just brushed off his message like one of his bluffs. But when I contacted him after my guest left, he didn't reply. A couple of weeks later, a girl started using his BBM. When I asked her about my friend...I found out she was his sister, and she told me they found him hanging from his room fan the day he left that message on bbm. TRUE STORY. I felt so bad.

1 Like

Re: ... by ifyalways(f): 3:36pm On May 09, 2015
Ok!

Long story short. . . You sabi write sha. This sweet life goes on fine without you or me. You either fight your way through it or take the cowards exit.

Pity party and sob stories only ends in " Ehya,e Pele and ndo". No one's gonna stop eating just cos anyone took his/her life.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 09, 2015
OMG, I actually thought you were going to carry your threat through. Well, the struggle continues and we aint going anywhere,we are all going to constitute a nuisance on Nigerian streets. The Government have Nigerian graduates to contend with and the streets is our abode and liquor our companion.

If you kill yourself, boys go just do candle light and continue the hustle for streets.....Congratulobia and welcome back. ;DOMG, I actually thought you were going to carry your threat through. Well, the struggle continues and we aint going anywhere,we are all going to constitute a nuisance on Nigerian streets. The Government have Nigerian graduates to contend with and the streets is our abode and liquor our companion.

If you kill yourself, boys go just do candle light and continue the hustle for streets.....Congratulobia and welcome back. Make I enter streets this evening go knw wetin dey sop jaareeeee. No time to think abt my problems. Once again Congrats.

1 Like

Re: ... by yhusiee(f): 5:25pm On May 09, 2015
OluMighty01:

LOL, u still hv tym 2 check DPs
Re: ... by yhusiee(f): 5:25pm On May 09, 2015
OluMighty01:

LOL, u still hv tym 2 check DPs. Well, dt means ur calming down gradually. Xo
Re: ... by jayedu108: 5:35pm On May 09, 2015
@op so u scared of death and u were boastin u will kill urself,u beta go do somtin productive with your life I think u watch too much movie hence it has affected ur thinking and perception about life get somtin doing and stop being idle,am not suprised u re still alive cos I knew all dose threat were jst empty threat.
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 09, 2015
Sad story about your friend. I am glad you didn't take your life. What if the nothingness on the other side is worse than what you are experiencing? So life can be really tough at the same time anything can happen. Stay alive and keep trying I pray things get better for you.

I wish sound mind.

2 Likes

Re: ... by christofa1: 7:38pm On May 09, 2015
So you even have a laptop yet you claim you are poor? Haven't you seen people that have NOTHING at all? And to eat is even a big problem for them.

I just think you are lazy. Its not a must to get white collar job. There's always a job there, no matter how menial. You have to start from somewhere in life.

Just thank your God that you didn't kill yourself. You would have been burning in hell now. And you would wish you were given a second chance, even if as a cockroach

1 Like

Re: ... by swtchicgurl: 8:10pm On May 09, 2015
OluMighty01:
I am still alive.

I have learnt a lot from this thread. ONE- There are a lot more devils in this world than there are saints. TWO- Some of the devils have shitty lives, and it would make them feel better to know there is someone worse off than them. THREE- Whether it is one in a million, be patient, the saints are always out there. FOUR- No one is responsible for making you feel better when you are depressed or suicidal...you are On Your Own. FIVE- Nigerians are very bad at handling people with suicidal tendencies.

So, let me really talk now. Before I go on, let me say I REALLY WAS SUICIDAL, but I really wanted to be talked out of it. Instead, I felt like really ending my life for real. The reason I have always held back from ending my life was because I always thought of the stigma I would live my family members with, and the fact that I know that if I could live through all this harsh times, I would be one of the greatest men of my generation (you don't know me personally, so you can go ahead and laugh at that statement).

So, after reading a series of very discouraging comments on Wednesday, I made up my mind to go through with it. I had already planned how I was going to kill myself, so I didn't have to go through any major planning or anything. My plan (for about ten years now) had always been to jump off the Third Mainland bridge, this is why I never learnt how to swim. I would drown, and the Govt would carry my body out or leave it to rot. So, I left a note with my username and password on my laptop and left the house. My house is close to Oworonshoki, so it took me about 20 minutes to get to the foot of third mainland bridge. But when I got there (around 9:30), there was still traffic on the otherside...and my mind that was made up at 100% had come down to like 70%...coupled with the fact that people were looking at me weird from the cars on the other side. Well, maybe I was just paranoid, and they weren't looking at me.

Anyway, I just couldn't get myself to jump. I know now that If I had a GUN at the time I was ready to end my life, I would have pulled the trigger without hesitation. So, I din't jump, but I did something afterwards that night...I don't want to bore you with that. But I didn't go back home till yesterday night.

In closing, I want to speak on another reason why I started this post.

I actually had a friend that was Bipolar like me. I met him on Nairaland. He was always talking about killing himself, and if i was in the right frame of mind, I would talk him out of it. So, one day last year...I think in April or so, I can't really remember...he put up a PM that he was going to kill himself. He said and I quote- "I am not going to be the first, and neither will I be the last." That day, I was with a girl (doing that thing), and I just brushed off his message like one of his bluffs. But when I contacted him after my guest left, he didn't reply. A couple of weeks later, a girl started using his BBM. When I asked her about my friend...I found out she was his sister, and she told me they found him hanging from is room fan the day he left that message on bbm. TRUE STORY. I felt so bad.

pls send me a PM

2 Likes

Re: ... by mentorandfriend(m): 8:39pm On May 09, 2015
Brave man! There is so much potential in you. There is something called THINKING FOR A SOLUTION. Go inside, take a seat and a piece of paper and write out all the blessings life has bestowed on you. Write out the things you can do. You have a million naira in that paper already.

5 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 09, 2015
swtchicgurl:

pls send me a PM

I just did.
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 09, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Brave man! There is so much potential in you. There is something called THINKING FOR A SOLUTION. Go inside, take a seat and a piece of paper and write out all the blessings life has bestowed on you. Write out the things you can do. You have a million naira in that paper already.

Thanks for this positive comment...I'll work on what you said.

2 Likes

Re: ... by fwwins(m): 9:40pm On May 09, 2015
OluMighty01:

Thanks for this positive comment...I'll work on what you said.

I'm so happy to know that you are still alive.
THIS WILL BE YOUR TESTIMONY IN NO DISTANT TIME.

2 Likes

Re: ... by swtchicgurl: 10:19pm On May 09, 2015
OluMighty01:

I just did.

ok, pls follow back on NL to aid the mailing

2 Likes

Re: ... by veave(f): 11:56pm On May 09, 2015
Hope you don die ni?

Okay, 4mins more
Re: ... by Dheartless: 12:02am On May 10, 2015
nice move bro
if you can survive this you will make it real big, believe me bro.
thumbs up bro, thumbs up I honestly understand your stands
Re: ... by chival(f): 12:25am On May 10, 2015
ifyalways:
Kulyie, loool. cheesy

OP, please donate your kidneys please. I've got people that would buy it, pay your folks and offer u a decent funeral in return.

Think about it and PM me.

Not cool Ify. Never ever mock a suicidal person no matter how silly their reason(s) may seem to you. Until you have been down that road, you probably will never understand.

@OP: I have nothing to say to you that hasn't been said already. I will be praying for you. God loves you and he will make a way if you can just trust. I know you've tried before but try again. If you are in Lagos, I've got a book that WILL help. Its not a motivational or self help book, and its free.

God bless you. Hold on my brother. God has not forgotten you. The hymn below has been of help to me in dark times.

God is known in loving kindness
God, the true eternal good
Never will he forsake you
Trust his father/motherhood
Can a mother leaver her children?
Can unchanging Love forget?
Though all earthly friends betray you
Lo, his arms enfold thee yet

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Dress In The Presence Of My Five Year Old Daughter / Should One Ask A Divorcee What Caused The Split? / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.