Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero (96029 Views)

Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| / Infinix Zero 2, The Next Hero Discussion Thread / Infinix Zero 2 X509 - The Next Hero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by AMINDA: 8:11pm On May 04, 2015
oyemprince:

The stuff looks like something one must look forward to... wanted to buy a new phone but i think i will wait for this.
I hope the specs would be killing shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I saw the specs on this site. It's the Infinix zero2.
http://app.66beta.com/smartphone/zero-2.php
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by safas20(f): 8:33pm On May 04, 2015
safas20:
Production
Kevlar is synthesized in solution from the monomers 1,4- phenylene -di amine (para -phenylenediamine ) and terephthaloyl chloride in a condensation reaction yielding hydrochloric acid as a byproduct. The result has liquid-crystalline behavior, and mechanical drawing orients the polymer chains in the fiber's direction. Hexamethylphosphoramide (HMPA) was the solvent initially used for the polymerization, but for safety reasons, DuPont replaced it by a solution of N -methyl-pyrrolidone and calcium chloride. As this process had been patented by Akzo (see above) in the production of Twaron, a patent war ensued.

Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by safas20(f): 8:33pm On May 04, 2015
safas20:
Kevlar was introduced. [6] However, Kwolek was not very involved in developing the applications of Kevlar.

Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by oyemprince: 8:34pm On May 04, 2015
AMINDA:

OMG shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I swear i cant believe this...
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by safas20(f): 8:34pm On May 04, 2015
safas20:
A similar fiber called Twaron with roughly the same chemical structure was developed by
Akzo in the 1970s; commercial production started in 1986, and Twaron is now manufactured by Teijin.

Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by safas20(f): 8:35pm On May 04, 2015
safas20:
Currently, Kevlar has many applications, ranging from bicycle tires and racing sails to body armor because of its high tensile strength-to-weight ratio; by this measure it is 5 times stronger than steel. [2] It is also used to make modern drumheads that withstand high impact. When used as a woven material, it is suitable for mooring lines and other underwater applications.

Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by jworos(m): 8:35pm On May 04, 2015
safas20:
this phone go madding! can't wait ooo. have to share all meaning of Kevlar so you people can help me know what they really mean
kevlar is used in d process of making bulletproof.
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by KayGold001: 8:37pm On May 04, 2015
AMINDA:

Omo the spec is killing cool cool cool cool
Mennn the price may sad sad sad be killing too
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Sulaicsafas: 8:39pm On May 04, 2015
jworos:
i think they're getting ready to drop an highend phone on us.
may be. it will be a very great device
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Sulaicsafas: 8:40pm On May 04, 2015
jworos:
i think it's gonna b great,if it's what i expect it to be, i might dump my Gionee m2 fit it.
gionee ke , near this one, no compare moimoi wit pizza o!
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Sulaicsafas: 8:41pm On May 04, 2015
mrdrizzy:
Oga safas20 e don do!!

We know the road to wikipaedia

all we want to know is what infinix is up to
lol, the guy dey define am for us naw. free him... but this phone gonna be so great! as what am seeing
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Sulaicsafas: 8:41pm On May 04, 2015
Edigrows:
is gonna be Strong cheesy
sure o, with all these am seeing
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Sulaicsafas: 8:42pm On May 04, 2015
oyemprince:

Thats what i thought ... nice texture can withstand much
yea. it making a lot of sense... Infinix I dey wait ooo!!!
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Sulaicsafas: 8:42pm On May 04, 2015
tolexy007:

When i was luking for sometin on kevlar, i came across dis site, u can just chech it out and see it ur self http://ns.umich.edu/new/multimedia/slideshows/22645-bulletproof-battery-kevlar-membrane-for-safer-thinner-lithium-rechargeables
hmmm. it should be, let wait and see the next hero!
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Sulaicsafas: 8:43pm On May 04, 2015
KayGold001:
maybe its a device with tough qualities
yea, it should be of great quality as what am seeing
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Sulaicsafas: 8:44pm On May 04, 2015
oyemprince:

Great minds think alike. lolzzz
seriously, can't wait ooo. this go shake everywhere. it will be a good device
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Sulaicsafas: 8:45pm On May 04, 2015
KayGold001:

Can you see their trend? mennn they wont stop to amaze me. From ZERO to HOT then HOTNOTE now this....
I guess its gonna be mind blowing
yea ooo! hot note already killing market, sold 14,000 the first day, and 50,000 the first week, that phone is great;!
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Sulaicsafas: 8:46pm On May 04, 2015
grudges:
I dont care whether kelvar's bullet proof or sth dat can be use in making strong battery or strong tire all I want is infinix zero pro
sure, that is one of the meaning of Kevlar I guess
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Sulaicsafas: 8:47pm On May 04, 2015
tolexy007:

lolz....just anytin I will buy. I no infinix will release someting better again than d hot note. infinix hot note is a nice fone, but can't buy it twice, dat is y am expectin dem to bring out another marchine
yea ooo, hot note also powerful! am using it too
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Sulaicsafas: 8:48pm On May 04, 2015
oyemprince:

The stuff looks like something one must look forward to... wanted to buy a new phone but i think i will wait for this.
I hope the specs would be killing shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
it will make a lot of sense...
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Sulaicsafas: 8:48pm On May 04, 2015
iscom:
Not bulletproof, but waterproof. Okay
which one be DAT one?
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by jworos(m): 8:49pm On May 04, 2015
Sulaicsafas:
gionee ke , near this one, no compare moimoi wit pizza o!
menhh i just viewed d specs n its pretty awesome got a good cam n ba3,also has OTA,na d price remain.
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Sulaicsafas: 8:50pm On May 04, 2015
KayGold001:
It also has some other advantages:
Kevlar® has a range of advantages, not only its relative low weight and high strength:

Laminated Kevlar® is very stable at high temperatures and it is impact and scratch resistant.

Kevlar® is often combined with other materials, to produce textiles with enhanced properties, such as fire resistant clothing for the Fire Services.

Kevlar is used in some quality walking boots because it is waterproof (when combined with other materials as a composite) but also breathable, ensuring comfort.

When Kevlar is used as a composite with rubber, it retains its flexibility. This composite material is used in the manufacture of Formula One Racing Car petrol tanks. The tank holds the petrol safely, even in the event of an accident. The material cannot be pieced by other car components, even during a high speed impact. The petrol does not escape / leak, avoiding fire and explosions. The lightweight tank, adds to the reduced weight of the entire vehicle, leading to a faster racing car.

nice!
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Sulaicsafas: 8:51pm On May 04, 2015
jworos:
menhh i just viewed d specs n its pretty awesome got a good cam n ba3,also has OTA,na d price remain.
hmmm. are u sure that is it? let wait and see, am heading zero plus, some say its zero pro, some say zero 2 some say hot plus, which one is actually coming?
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by tolexy007(m): 8:52pm On May 04, 2015
AMINDA:

With dis spec I just read about diz phone, e go make sense oo, I don dey save my money for am, I must b d first 10 wey go use diz fone for Naija. I tink d reason dey are using d kevlar for d back of d fone is to prevent heat, cos lot of plpp complained dat d infinix zero used to get hot when is on used.....infinix I dey wait o
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Sulaicsafas: 8:52pm On May 04, 2015
oyemprince:
OMG shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I swear i cant believe this...
hmmm. let hope its real
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Sulaicsafas: 8:52pm On May 04, 2015
KayGold001:

Omo the spec is killing cool cool cool cool
Mennn the price may sad sad sad be killing too
too making sense... but we not sure it the one, let see first
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Sulaicsafas: 8:53pm On May 04, 2015
tolexy007:

With dis spec I just read about diz phone, e go make sense oo, I don dey save my money for am, I must b d first 10 wey go use diz fone for Naija. I tink d reason dey are using d kevlar for d back of d fone is to prevent heat, cos lot of plpp complained dat d infinix zero used to get hot when is on used.....infinix I dey wait o
hmmm. nice , same here
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by gonaij: 8:57pm On May 04, 2015
Sulaicsafas:
lol, the guy dey define am for us naw. free him... but this phone gonna be so great! as what am seeing
lol... can't wait too
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by gonaij: 8:58pm On May 04, 2015
Sulaicsafas:
may be. it will be a very great device
yea... hope so
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by gonaij: 8:58pm On May 04, 2015
KayGold001:
Omo the spec is killing cool cool cool cool Mennn the price may sad sad sad be killing too
it make sense o
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by gonaij: 8:59pm On May 04, 2015
AMINDA:
I saw the specs on this site. It's the Infinix zero2. http://app.66beta.com/smartphone/zero-2.php
nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply)

2go Downlaod, Tips, Star Cheats And Mobile Chats / If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) / Free And Easy Way To Get Ur 2go Password And Username Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.