Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero - Phones (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero (96043 Views)

Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| / Infinix Zero 2, The Next Hero Discussion Thread / Infinix Zero 2 X509 - The Next Hero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by RoyalRoy(m): 4:59am On Jun 16, 2015
tolexy007:
nawa oo, everybody con run away since d price of diz fone is mention....

Lollz.... Before nko?

On q lighter note, this phone is cheap at that price for all the features it has.
I have a new Samsung A5 that comes with exactly the same specs and battery life. Yet the Samsung comes at a pricey rate of $450.
That should translate to around 75k Naira.

If you ask me, the Infinix is a cool alternative at a cheaper price.

Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by tolexy007(m): 8:27am On Jun 16, 2015
RoyalRoy:

Lollz.... Before nko?

On q lighter note, this phone is cheap at that price for all the features it has.
I have a new Samsung A5 that comes with exactly the same specs and battery life. Yet the Samsung comes at a pricey rate of $450.
That should translate to around 75k Naira.

dude, u are right but plpp still belive dat infinix is China fone dat d price should nt up to dat. but infinix shoot demself by releasing infinx hot note pro, which has 2gig Ram, 32gig Rom with 4000Amh b3 and zero2 which has less b3 at d same tym. plpp decided to go for hot note pro because of d b3 and price. dey should nt hav release dem at d same tym. Only few plpp cares about d kevlar and 2Chips on infinix zero2. dey need to reduce d price a bit. unless d patronage will b low
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Ehimzy(m): 9:32am On Jun 16, 2015
RoyalRoy:

Lollz.... Before nko?

That should translate to around 75k Naira. I

I sincerely disagree..with Samsung you're buying a durable phone with a 2 year update support and a brilliant snapdragon processor in the A5...also..the A5 has far better cameras than that next hero crap....the zero 2 will only work well for a maximum 8 months....that's why all these O'EM'S churn out phones like crazy....dude your A5 is better than the next ZERO

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Elxandre(m): 9:45am On Jun 16, 2015
Ehimzy:
I sincerely disagree..with Samsung you're buying a durable phone with a 2 year update support and a brilliant snapdragon processor in the A5...also..the A5 has far better cameras than that next hero crap....the zero 2 will only work well for a maximum 8 months....that's why all these O'EM'S churn out phones like crazy....dude your A5 is better than the next ZERO
The Samsung is actually way better indeed, considering the update support again.
The price is still too steep anyways.
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by therealesttin(m): 10:16am On Jun 16, 2015
tolexy007:

dude, u are right but plpp still belive dat infinix is China fone dat d price should nt up to dat. but infinix shoot demself by releasing infinx hot note pro, which has 2gig Ram, 32gig Rom with 4000Amh b3 and zero2 which has less b3 at d same tym. plpp decided to go for hot note pro because of d b3 and price. dey should nt hav release dem at d same tym. Only few plpp cares about d kevlar and 2Chips on infinix zero2. dey need to reduce d price a bit. unless d patronage will b low

Be informed that the Hot Note pro version is a limited edition device which was made exclusively for the Jumia Mobile week megathon.
Am not sure if the device produced is even up to 1000 pieces. Those who will get the Hot Note Pro should consider themselves very very lucky.
Very soon even the Hot Note will reach end of life so am sure they have not shot themself in the leg, all this is a calculated plan.
There are plans to release other models with totally different specs soon enough.
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by therealesttin(m): 10:19am On Jun 16, 2015
Zero2 16GB is now available in Slot, Jumia and Microstation. Go get yours now.
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by RoyalRoy(m): 11:50am On Jun 16, 2015
Ehimzy:

Of course my A5 is better than the Infinix.

Am only saying there is a big price difference for phones of almost the same specs.

How long the Infinix will last is another subject entirely.

But at least for a while the owners will have their "feel good moment" too.
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by tolexy007(m): 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
RoyalRoy:

Of course my A5 is better than the Infinix.

Am only saying there is a big price difference for phones of almost the same specs.

How long the Infinix will last is another subject entirely.

But at least for a while the owners will have their "feel good moment" too.
so u expect me to hustle to buy a fone of 36k and enjoy it just for few month and started luking for money to buy anoda one/ dat is the reason plpp belive dat d price should nt up to dat, cos plpp know dat China fones is for just a while...i think if dey should reduce d price to 30k, it will more ok dan d 36k price tag
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Youngsage: 2:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
therealesttin:

There are plans to release other models with totally different specs soon enough.

How soon bro? #curious tongue
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by moubba(m): 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2015
Infinix Zero 2 16GB Black now available @ #32,900. Order yours now https://www.nairaland.com/2382240/come-get-phones-computers-konga#34829692
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by gonaij: 8:27pm On Jun 16, 2015
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by MrsJemiee(f): 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
tolexy007:
nawa oo, everybody con run away since d price of diz fone is mention....
lol before!!!
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by tolexy007(m): 9:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
MrsJemiee:
lol before!!!
e pain me o, I sold my 3dayz old infinix hote note at 22k all bvos of diz kelvar of a tin, only to find out dat I have to add 14k to it b4 I could buy zero2. Chai e pain me ooo, now am bak to my old tecno D5
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by therealesttin(m): 10:43am On Jun 17, 2015
Objective thinking.....HOW MUCH WAS DOLLAR EXCHANGE RATE WHEN INFINIX ZERO WAS RELEASED?
HOW MUCH IS DOLLAR EXCHANGE RATE NOW THAT ZERO 2 IS RELEASED?

Just thinking objectively here cos everyone is complaining about the price but no one is complaining about the specs.....hmmmm.
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by MrsJemiee(f): 2:00am On Jun 18, 2015
tolexy007:

e pain me o, I sold my 3dayz old infinix hote note at 22k all bvos of diz kelvar of a tin, only to find out dat I have to add 14k to it b4 I could buy zero2. Chai e pain me ooo, now am bak to my old tecno D5
lol... i feel its worth it sha, with its new UI n camera n display. Den buy d pro na
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by killzone(m): 5:22am On Jun 18, 2015
Ehimzy:
my guy its Samsung a mid range device for that matter if u are planning on 2 year update keep hoping its samsung not apple if this phone reach android m thank God .because the specs are low 2gb ram nd snapdragon 400 64bit and a mid range phone doesn't reach a 2 year update support u can check only a Samsung high end device like the s6,s5,alpha and others
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 18, 2015
^^^^

Homie ,don't say that.
Samsung s4 received 5.0 update weeks ago,in other words a two year old phone z more current dan all infinix "flagship" .

Zero 2 z good buh don't bring Samsung here, dey re on a whole higher level.

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by SoPappyjay(m): 10:34am On Jun 18, 2015
People should remember that the major factor here is Price! My sister has this Samsung "Grand" phone she bought for about 35k & it is as wacky as wacky can get. I'm currently using Zero & it is the best 26k I have ever spent! The Infinix Zero 2 is the best phone you can buy in this world right now. . . . if you consider the price.
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Jolaoshot(m): 10:40am On Jun 18, 2015
SoPappyjay:
People should remember that the major factor here is Price! My sister has this Samsung "Grand" phone she bought for about 35k & it is as wacky as wacky can get. I'm currently using Zero & it is the best 26k I have ever spent! The Infinix Zero 2 is the best phone you can buy in this world right now. . . . if you consider the price.
best in the world right now? ?? grin ;Dcome check out my Samsung galaxy E5 wink
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Jolaoshot(m): 10:43am On Jun 18, 2015
i browsed the Internet and watched 2 movie's with my Samsung E5 for 3hrs and 30mins and it still got a lot of battery juice

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Tobechuckwu(m): 3:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
Gonna pick mine soon!

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by killzone(m): 6:42am On Jun 19, 2015
ibbryte:
^^^^

Homie ,don't say that.
Samsung s4 received 5.0 update weeks ago,in other words a two year old phone z more current dan all infinix "flagship" .

Zero 2 z good buh don't bring Samsung here, dey re on a whole higher level.

guy Samsung galaxy S4 is a high end device with 2gb ram I think and octa core processor its upgrade maximum is lollipop if they promise s4 users its a false promise don't know y someone brought Galaxy A5 difference between it and infinix zero 2 camera,build,features,can't even mention processor because its a 75k phone its using quad core and just 64bit processor then LTE but funny thing no 4g in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by killzone(m): 6:44am On Jun 19, 2015
Jolaoshot:
i browsed the Internet and watched 2 movie's with my Samsung E5 for 3hrs and 30mins and it still got a lot of battery juice
E5 is nice its a low processor so it will last long than even the A5
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Kash007(m): 7:31am On Jun 19, 2015
Ehimzy:
You are absolutely right. This point was what had me hesitating between buying the hot note or Huawei 3c, but the battery life of the INHN made me swing in their direction and hope the phone lasts a year at least.
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Kash007(m): 7:34am On Jun 19, 2015
Jolaoshot:
How much is the E5?
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Jolaoshot(m): 9:39am On Jun 19, 2015
Kash007:
How much is the E5?
the price is 42,500 naira at microstation
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Jolaoshot(m): 9:41am On Jun 19, 2015
killzone:
E5 is nice its a low processor so it will last long than even the A5
what do you mean by a low processor? is it the clockspeed,amount of cores or the processor type?
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by moubba(m): 9:42am On Jun 19, 2015
Get ur iHN, iH, iZero2 from me. Pay on delivery + free shipping
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 19, 2015
killzone:
guy Samsung galaxy S4 is a high end device with 2gb ram I think and octa core processor its upgrade maximum is lollipop if they promise s4 users its a false promise don't know y someone brought Galaxy A5 difference between it and infinix zero 2 camera,build,features,can't even mention processor because its a 75k phone its using quad core and just 64bit processor then LTE but funny thing no 4g in Nigeria

First things first ,ion understand a thing yuu typed dere
No punctuation or meaning.
And the 4g band networks are compatible in nigeria,d fact dat yuu dont have a 4g phone does nt mean it doesn't work.
My s4's 4g works pretty fine over here.

Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by tolexy007(m): 9:44am On Jun 19, 2015
moubba:
Get ur iHN, iH, iZero2 from me. Pay on delivery + free shipping
hope d red colour is available now?
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by killzone(m): 10:01am On Jun 19, 2015
ibbryte:

First things first ,ion understand a thing yuu typed dere
No punctuation or meaning.
And the 4g band networks are compatible in nigeria,d fact dat yuu dont have a 4g phone does nt mean it doesn't work.
My s4's 4g works pretty fine over here.

I don't mean that do u know there's no difference between 4g and with our mobile operators network its the same speed so using 4g u are wasting ur time.Only smile has a good 4G speed
and am saying the galaxy S4 update will stop at lollipop because Samsung offers a 2 year support for high end phone like s5,note 4 and others.
And Google something 4g is close to useless in Nigeria yeah it will show up on ur phone but little to no difference with 3g in Nigeria
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by easyhopes(m): 10:41am On Jun 19, 2015
Infinix products up for grabs (Infinix Hot, Infinix Hot Note, Infinix Hot Note Pro, Zero, Zero2 all available)

Faster delivery nationwide,

Doorstep delivery,

Awesome customer service,

Call/text/whatsapp 08078544505 for details.

*terms &Conditions applies*
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (53) (Reply)

2go Downlaod, Tips, Star Cheats And Mobile Chats / Top 13 Sites To Download HD Movies For Free / If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.