Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero - Phones (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero (96018 Views)

Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| / Infinix Zero 2, The Next Hero Discussion Thread / Infinix Zero 2 X509 - The Next Hero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Flosmythbert(m): 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
ibbryte:

Lemme address yur ignorance homie,get a note. undecided

Firstly, antutu benchmark on mtk phones z a big sham,oem's hav a way of cheating on benchmark, piece of cake , Google that.

Secondly ,comparing snapdragon 410 a 64 bit arm 8 with dual active stanby and open gl 3.0 support chipset to a mtk 6592,a 32bit arm 7 chipset goes a long to show that yuu are a big "noob".Google that

Dude,i sincerely think you should be banned from phones section.
Go easy with all the snobbish attitude abeg. The mediatek is still good and performs well so wgatp your point? You're saying infinix should close business or that we should all buy Samsung? When did Samsung even gain respectability? All phone makers started somewhere and the giants of yesteryears are the minnows of today. Ask Nokia.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by laskidy: 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
you guys realy need to watch dis click to watch the latest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipC98FlHNP4&fulldescription=1&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en-GB ojuelegba remix ft drake nd skepta
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by SoPappyjay(m): 5:33am On Jul 21, 2015
koice:
I don't understand this culture, whereby, people knowingly overhype their stuffs. Someone said that Zero 2 is a perfect phone, another one called it a beast, then another went on further to describe it as a device of beastly proportions, all because the device has has a slight premium feel to it. Haba!

Zero is no doubt a good phone, and a slight improvement on certain areas over it's predecessor, but the cons of the phone are way too many to be ignored joor.

-The oncreen feature eats up the screen's real estate, and makes the predecessor with it's hardware keys seem bigger and less intrusive.
-Doesn't come with notification light like it's predecessor.
-The Amoled screen concept Zero 2 borrowed from Samsung helped to kill 2 birds with one stone by improving the screen display and helping the battery to last a little longer, but unfortunately, the phone doesn't support fast charging. Not cool.
-Non-removable battery, even as Zero 2 kinda downgraded from it's predecessor's metal chasis and glass finish to a toughed plastic design.
-Heats up on heavy usage, just like it's predecessor.
-Not as anesthetically pleasing to the eyes as it's predecessor, no thanks to the plastic finish, oncreen key features, and the the ledless lower partition.
-The primary camera suffers from overexposure and is generally terrible in low light conditions.
-Making and receiving phone calls momentarily interrupt ongoing downloads. Multitasking efficient indeed? Lolz.
-The UI doesn't support multi-window function, which is kinda sad for an octacore device with a processor clocked at a speed of 2.0ghz.
-Lack of OTG (not very sure about this though). Only time will tell.
-Etc

I understand the need to defend the phone you're using, but please, endeavour not to get carried away.

Good review bro. What would u score the phone over 10?
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 21, 2015
SoPappyjay:

Good review bro. What would u score the phone over 10?

4/10. Much room for improvement. It's a mid ranger but could be better.
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 22, 2015
Is there even a price difference in this infinix phones? Infinix hot note pro and zero 2 is 30k nd above
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by SoPappyjay(m): 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
koice:

Lool 4/10? How much would you now give the original zero 3/10?
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by wumzy(m): 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
Is it the Zero2 Microstation gave me or this is a general flaw in the design, my phone screen still goes completely black. I was holding it but it was locked. "When i tried unlocking, it remained black. I initially thought it was dead till i plugged in my charger and it gave the connection sound. I tried to power it off to no avail. I eventually forced a reset with the power and +ve volume buttons." Now it is so frequent that it occurs a minimum of 3times in a day.
Please advise on what to do because this issue isn't making me enjoy the phone at all.
To worsen it, my phone fell and now there's a crack line across the screen.. Not completely visible but it's there .
Thanks
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
SoPappyjay:

Lool 4/10? How much would you now give the original zero 3/10?

Actually, the original zero is quite a remarkable phone. In areas where Zero 2 underachieved, Zero overachieved. It's also a better value for money. My Zero's score is 6/10.
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by daremarvell: 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
Free nation wide delivery on Infinix Zero 2 16gb version from Jumia starting from 24th - 26th of July. Contact me on WhatsApp 08156636487 to process the free delivery on this phone and some other items on Jumia
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by tolexy007(m): 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
sad
wumzy:

Is it the Zero2 Microstation gave me or this is a general flaw in the design, my phone screen still goes completely black. I was holding it but it was locked. "When i tried unlocking, it remained black. I initially thought it was dead till i plugged in my charger and it gave the connection sound. I tried to power it off to no avail. I eventually forced a reset with the power and +ve volume buttons." Now it is so frequent that it occurs a minimum of 3times in a day.
Please advise on what to do because this issue isn't making me enjoy the phone at all.
To worsen it, my phone fell and now there's a crack line across the screen.. Not completely visible but it's there .
Thanks
sad
wumzy:

Thanks
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by wemimo42: 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
koice:

huhhhh undecided iffa hear?? 4/10 smh.. i guess u dont own one.. most of ur points aint true.. Get yurself one and stop d beef grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by wemimo42: 2:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
Jonathan2787:
Is there even a price difference in this infinix phones? Infinix hot note pro and zero 2 is 30k nd above

hot note pro is less dan 30k bro.. shd be arnd 28,500 or so..
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
wemimo42:

huhhhh undecided iffa hear?? 4/10 smh.. i guess u dont own one.. most of ur points aint true.. Get yurself one and stop d beef grin grin

Have handled one, and believe me, it's a total crap. Gullible africans, when will you ever learn?? Before you buy a phone, do a research on the brand, if it's only limited to the african market, then steer clear, that would be a smart move.

A smartphone maker that doesn't have a reputation beyond our shores is truly a local champion. You don't wanna be called that, believe me, cuz it describes something or someone that rules a particular community but flops to obscurity when pitted against rivals from abroad. Infinix is a local champion, same as Tecno and Innjoo. The 3 are best known for making cheap phones with crappy specs for their gullible and adoring african customers.
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Liadi2(m): 11:28am On Aug 04, 2015
Good day, No more to low battery, No more to ur phone is switched off, I have Rohs powerbank with Capacity of 30,000mah very reliable, durable and light in weight for easy mobility it last and doesn't get hot at all, am presently in ibadan now price is negotiable if u Ave interest u can whatsapp me on 08102229757 or call likewise my email is Biodunayodele68@gmail.com
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Teedeechian(m): 12:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
koice:

Have handled one, and believe me, it's a total crap. Gullible africans, when will you ever learn?? Before you buy a phone, do a research on the brand, if it's only limited to the african market, then steer clear, that would be a smart move.

A smartphone maker that doesn't have a reputation beyond our shores is truly a local champion. You don't wanna be called that, believe me, cuz it describes something or someone that rules a particular community but flops to obscurity when pitted against rivals from abroad. Infinix is a local champion, same as Tecno and Innjoo. The 3 are best known for making cheap phones with crappy specs for their gullible and adoring african customers.

Why am I having this feeling your real problem with this phone is that its Infinix(African brand) and not Samsung
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Ehimzy(m): 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
infinix zero2...... the next SHIT grin grin grin grin
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Arnod007: 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
New Infinix Zero 2 For Sell at #37,000, Just a week old,

Contact me at 08056352358

Thanks

Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
wemimo42:

exactly he needs to get himself one...bad belle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
koice:

what flop...Shut tha Bleep and gerrarahere.....You are just pained over nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by adoptop70: 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
koice:

Being able to do 2 task simultaneously, like watching a YouTube video and browsing the internet with UC browser or operamini at the same time.
Can you mention any chines phone with this particular features you are talking about
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
adoptop70:

Can you mention any chines phone with this particular features you are talking about

Oneplusone, Xiaomi mi note, Huawai mate 2, to name a few. Infact, the feature is a certainty on any smartphone with big enough display, snapdragon chip and Qualcomm processors. Oops, totally forgot that Zero is a mediatek device, my bad.
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by SoPappyjay(m): 4:19am On Aug 14, 2015
Arnod007:
New Infinix Zero 2 For Sell at #37,000, Just a week old,

Contact me at 08056352358

Thanks

Baba y u 1 sell ur newly bought phone na?
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by donhils: 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
Is it true that there's memory card issues on every Infinix phone? That once there's a memory card in your Infinix phone, you can not store anything on it again. Pls honest answers.
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by toscotech(m): 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
#TheHottestOne Finally revealed! Which is named Infinix Hot 2! You can now get your Infinix Hot 2 online via your one and only trusted Jumia Online Sales Rep. 1GB version for #17,500 2GB version for #19,500 To get yours, send your name, address and phone no to me via whatsapp 0r call 08032202326,08050318302 *Pay on DELIVERY *Free delivery charge *1-4 days delivery *1GB at #500 for the first 1 year And 1 year warranty
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Ehimzy(m): 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2015
I don't like the battery and virtual keys. Take up part of work screen....the amo led screen looks somehow?
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
very neat Infinix zero 2 for sale with pouch and screen protector @ #34k contact me via WhatsApp or call 08176500922
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Smbk(m): 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2015
Add me 08165652757 to WhatsApp group.
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by mavelos1o(m): 8:59am On Sep 01, 2015
please is there anyone who upgraded his infinix zero 2 to Lollipop and has rooted it?
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by wemimo42: 10:19am On Sep 01, 2015
mavelos1o:
please is there anyone who upgraded his infinix zero 2 to Lollipop and has rooted it?

dont brick ur fone oo.. jes try n unroot before upgrating to lollipop.#mycandidadvice# i didnt root mine but i updated to lollipop.
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by wemimo42: 10:21am On Sep 01, 2015
donhils:
Is it true that there's memory card issues on every Infinix phone? That once there's a memory card in your Infinix phone, you can not store anything on it again. Pls honest answers.

dats strange and not true.. it depoends on d storage u choose as yur default storage. u can actually change dat in d setting.. even if its bin stored on ur sd card, u can transfer or copy to ur phone storage...
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by wemimo42: 10:23am On Sep 01, 2015
koice:

Oneplusone, Xiaomi mi note, Huawai mate 2, to name a few. Infact, the feature is a certainty on any smartphone with big enough display, snapdragon chip and Qualcomm processors. Oops, totally forgot that Zero is a mediatek device, my bad.
if u do not like or use infinix, wat re u looking for on this thread?? i guess u re another brand agent running mouth wia dem everywia. bros join d clique of gerraouttahere grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply)

2go Downlaod, Tips, Star Cheats And Mobile Chats / If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) / Free And Easy Way To Get Ur 2go Password And Username Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.