Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Meet Britain Fattest Woman Rescued With 2 Cranes,7 Police Vehicles - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Meet Britain Fattest Woman Rescued With 2 Cranes,7 Police Vehicles (4424 Views)

Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" / Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. / Britain Fattest Man Dies At Age 33 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Britain Fattest Woman Rescued With 2 Cranes,7 Police Vehicles by Jamieb(m): 2:51pm On May 04, 2015
She’s just a young girl fighting an addiction': Mother of Britain’s fattest woman claims 55stone daughter, 22, who was rescued from her flat by crane is living on salad and doesn’t even like kebabs” – Mother

Two cranes were used to get 55st Georgia Davis out of her home last week
Georgia, 22, is in hospital. She has a 13,000-calorie-a-day diet of junk food
She is battling a food addiction and is on anti-depressants, her mother said
Lesley Davis said Georgia is now living on salads, with the odd takeaway
A crane will again have to be used to lift her back in to her home
The mother of Britain’s fattest woman has spoken of the sleepless nights and panic attacks her 55st daughter has endured as she battles a ‘terrible addiction’ to food.

Last week two cranes, seven police cars, two fire engines and 11 medics had to be used to remove Georgia Davis from her home and take her to hospital following a fall.

The same seven-hour operation, said to have cost £10,000, will have to be undertaken to lift her back in when she is released.

Her mother Lesley, 60, has since defended the 22-year-old’s 13,000-calorie-a-day binge of takeaways and junk food which has rendered her immobile. see more pics below

Source: http://www.irise.com.ng/meet-britain-fattest-woman-rescued-with-two-cranes-seven-police-cars-two-fire-engines-see-pics/

1 Like

Re: Meet Britain Fattest Woman Rescued With 2 Cranes,7 Police Vehicles by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 04, 2015
muguliciousmugu

grin grin grin
Re: Meet Britain Fattest Woman Rescued With 2 Cranes,7 Police Vehicles by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 04, 2015
Still better than many Americans grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Britain Fattest Woman Rescued With 2 Cranes,7 Police Vehicles by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 04, 2015
Eleyi gidi gan grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet Britain Fattest Woman Rescued With 2 Cranes,7 Police Vehicles by Atk01(f): 3:01pm On May 04, 2015
Na wa oo. shocked shocked
Re: Meet Britain Fattest Woman Rescued With 2 Cranes,7 Police Vehicles by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 04, 2015
Ipledge:
Still better than many Americans grin

cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet Britain Fattest Woman Rescued With 2 Cranes,7 Police Vehicles by lanicky(f): 3:02pm On May 04, 2015
Sexy gal grin
Re: Meet Britain Fattest Woman Rescued With 2 Cranes,7 Police Vehicles by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 04, 2015
Rescued from herself. Touche!
Re: Meet Britain Fattest Woman Rescued With 2 Cranes,7 Police Vehicles by ginawest(f): 3:28pm On May 04, 2015
d chick z large
Re: Meet Britain Fattest Woman Rescued With 2 Cranes,7 Police Vehicles by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 04, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

cheesy grin cheesy
she can't be among 5000 fattest American grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Britain Fattest Woman Rescued With 2 Cranes,7 Police Vehicles by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 04, 2015
Ipledge:
she can't be among 5000 fattest American grin grin

True that
Re: Meet Britain Fattest Woman Rescued With 2 Cranes,7 Police Vehicles by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 04, 2015
Wait until you see ma girlfriend.
Re: Meet Britain Fattest Woman Rescued With 2 Cranes,7 Police Vehicles by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 04, 2015
Tydies:
Wait until you see ma girlfriend.
shocked u like dem fat girls cheesy
Re: Meet Britain Fattest Woman Rescued With 2 Cranes,7 Police Vehicles by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 04, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
Eleyi gidi gan grin cheesy cheesy
u like? cheesy
Re: Meet Britain Fattest Woman Rescued With 2 Cranes,7 Police Vehicles by demmy0325(m): 3:53pm On May 04, 2015
She isnt dt fat.. At least ds one cn get Up from bed..
Re: Meet Britain Fattest Woman Rescued With 2 Cranes,7 Police Vehicles by stephenqueen: 3:55pm On May 04, 2015
Naso prettythicksme go be when she nack 30s grin
Re: Meet Britain Fattest Woman Rescued With 2 Cranes,7 Police Vehicles by Holywizard: 3:56pm On May 04, 2015
her toto lips go be extra large ooo
Anyway i hate fat girls
Re: Meet Britain Fattest Woman Rescued With 2 Cranes,7 Police Vehicles by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 04, 2015
stephenqueen:
Naso prettythicksme go be when she nack 30s grin
hahahahahahaha ayaf already pass dat stage of fatness!! cheesy i am fatter than her for real.
Re: Meet Britain Fattest Woman Rescued With 2 Cranes,7 Police Vehicles by stephenqueen: 4:08pm On May 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
hahahahahahaha ayaf already pass dat stage of fatness!! cheesy i am fatter than her for real.
undecided For your ode mind cheesy
Re: Meet Britain Fattest Woman Rescued With 2 Cranes,7 Police Vehicles by stephenqueen: 4:09pm On May 04, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

cheesy grin cheesy
Jack ya babe na cheat oooo,i saw her flirting with one guy yesterday ,the guy bin dey lash her cheesy
Re: Meet Britain Fattest Woman Rescued With 2 Cranes,7 Police Vehicles by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 04, 2015
stephenqueen:

Jack ya babe na cheat oooo,i saw her flirting with one guy yesterday ,the guy bin dey lash her cheesy

Pls tell me you joking
Re: Meet Britain Fattest Woman Rescued With 2 Cranes,7 Police Vehicles by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
u like? cheesy
No! I like my babe slim and fit
Re: Meet Britain Fattest Woman Rescued With 2 Cranes,7 Police Vehicles by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 04, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

No! I like my babe slim and fit
correct guy!! kissslim with flesh where necessary. cheesy
Re: Meet Britain Fattest Woman Rescued With 2 Cranes,7 Police Vehicles by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 04, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Pls tell me you joking
stephenqueen is lying oo,he can lie ehnnn.
Re: Meet Britain Fattest Woman Rescued With 2 Cranes,7 Police Vehicles by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
correct guy!! kissslim with flesh where necessary. cheesy
Your head dey there jare cheesy
Re: Meet Britain Fattest Woman Rescued With 2 Cranes,7 Police Vehicles by tammyboy1(m): 4:19pm On May 04, 2015
Was expecting to see one bag of fufu,shes not that fat jor
Re: Meet Britain Fattest Woman Rescued With 2 Cranes,7 Police Vehicles by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
stephenqueen is lying oo,he can lie ehnnn.

I no go even believe am na
Re: Meet Britain Fattest Woman Rescued With 2 Cranes,7 Police Vehicles by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 04, 2015
stephenqueen:

undecided For your ode mind cheesy
u havent see me for real naa. :Du go fear!!
Re: Meet Britain Fattest Woman Rescued With 2 Cranes,7 Police Vehicles by stephenqueen: 4:21pm On May 04, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Pls tell me you joking
Am not joking walahi, prettythicksme is a cheat. Na God catch amu yesterday, I recorded everything dey did
..I dey watch dat video now cheesy
Re: Meet Britain Fattest Woman Rescued With 2 Cranes,7 Police Vehicles by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 04, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

I no go even believe am na
he wan come in btw us.
Re: Meet Britain Fattest Woman Rescued With 2 Cranes,7 Police Vehicles by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 04, 2015
stephenqueen:

Am not joking walahi, prettythicksme is a cheat. Na God catch amu yesterday, I recorded everything dey did
jajajajajajajajajajajajaja where is d video cheesy
Re: Meet Britain Fattest Woman Rescued With 2 Cranes,7 Police Vehicles by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 04, 2015
stephenqueen:

Pls send me d recording asap

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mysterious White Snake In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For May 29 2021 In Nigeria / Ebola Scare In Lagos As Passenger Dies Inside Luxurious Bus [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.