Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

I've Got The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge(World Best Smartphone) , Ask Me Any Question - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I've Got The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge(World Best Smartphone) , Ask Me Any Question (14251 Views)

Top 5 Things The Samsung Galaxy S8 Can Do That The Iphone Can’t / Factory That Made The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 batteries Catches Fire / The Best Smartphone That Costs Less Than 25K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Got The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge(World Best Smartphone) , Ask Me Any Question by wildchild1: 8:35am On May 08, 2015
God,have mercy on moi
Re: I've Got The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge(World Best Smartphone) , Ask Me Any Question by AMINDA: 8:49am On May 08, 2015
kevoh:

Bro, it's unhealthy to think this way, trust me. You don't need 'armed robber salary' before you can buy this. People have different priorities and come from different backgrounds, I know some people with 50k salary who can buy it at no cost to them, while someone who earns times 3 of that with different priorities won't bother.

I hope you know there are people earning 50k who live with their folks, pay no rent, no light/water bill,free food, free transport and hardly touch their salary! What will it take them to spend 190k if phones like this are their priorities?
Four months salary and that's not so smart!!
Re: I've Got The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge(World Best Smartphone) , Ask Me Any Question by kevoh(m): 9:08am On May 08, 2015
AMINDA:

Four months salary and that's not so smart!!
Not even close to smart but they do it. That's why I said each one to his priorities and background.

3 Likes

Re: I've Got The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge(World Best Smartphone) , Ask Me Any Question by benatex(m): 9:53am On May 08, 2015
NEROSKY pls drop Ur imei it won't cost you anything neither will it affect you in any way
Re: I've Got The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge(World Best Smartphone) , Ask Me Any Question by Elxandre(m): 10:52am On May 08, 2015
kevoh:

Not even close to smart but they do it. That's why I said each one to his priorities and background.
Well, considering that they don't buy phones everyday, it may not be too much of a hit for someone who has been working a long time ago.
Also, it's likely he disposed his initial phone to offset the cost of his current purchase.
Re: I've Got The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge(World Best Smartphone) , Ask Me Any Question by kevoh(m): 11:11am On May 08, 2015
Elxandre:

Well, considering that they don't buy phones everyday, it may not be too much of a hit for someone who has been working a long time ago.
Also, it's likely he disposed his initial phone to offset the cost of his current purchase.
True talk. One can also follow your school of thought.
Re: I've Got The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge(World Best Smartphone) , Ask Me Any Question by NEROSKY(m): 11:35pm On May 08, 2015
gingger:

Y not screenshot d about phone let's see.. Moreover in d ss at d first page I seem not to find any Samsung app.. Guy me nor dey convinced and at d same time not my biz undecided

that smart manager app na ur do am abi
Re: I've Got The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge(World Best Smartphone) , Ask Me Any Question by NEROSKY(m): 11:38pm On May 08, 2015
cmacs:
well Thank God 4 u @OP.. Me I just placed an order for the Elephone P7000.. as my pocket reach...

smart move
Re: I've Got The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge(World Best Smartphone) , Ask Me Any Question by cmacs(m): 8:47pm On May 09, 2015
Erhen. @Nero... did Mtn award u any data?
Re: I've Got The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge(World Best Smartphone) , Ask Me Any Question by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 25, 2015
ollah1:
Op kindly confirm the sensor used. Is it I'm house ISOCELL camera sensor or Sony IMX240?

Does it finger stamp?

Thanks

@nerosky
Re: I've Got The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge(World Best Smartphone) , Ask Me Any Question by NEROSKY(m): 1:46am On May 26, 2015
ollah1:

@nerosky

its sony's
Re: I've Got The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge(World Best Smartphone) , Ask Me Any Question by Nobody: 8:46am On May 30, 2015
NEROSKY:

its sony's

Thanks but one last thing bro

What's the model number
SM-G925 or SM-G925f.
Re: I've Got The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge(World Best Smartphone) , Ask Me Any Question by NEROSKY(m): 10:01pm On May 30, 2015
ollah1:

Thanks but one last thing bro

What's the model number
SM-G925 or SM-G925f.
F
Re: I've Got The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge(World Best Smartphone) , Ask Me Any Question by busky101(m): 10:59am On May 31, 2015
If s6 egde plus gold version with a mere 2650mah battery is indeed the best smarthphone in the world, then i would trek from lagos to samsung hq office and stone my note 4 on their ogas head.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Got The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge(World Best Smartphone) , Ask Me Any Question by NEROSKY(m): 7:11am On Jun 01, 2015
busky101:
If s6 egde plus gold version with a mere 2650mah battery is indeed the best smarthphone in the world, then i would trek from lagos to samsung hq office and stone my note 4 on their ogas head.....
Really it's d best, deal with it
Re: I've Got The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge(World Best Smartphone) , Ask Me Any Question by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 03, 2015
NEROSKY:

its sony's

officially joined the league.
mine is Sony at the rear and front cam is issocell

Its a 64GB black sapphire beast

What theme are you using and where did you dl it? Drop ur bbm pin or whatsapp number?
Re: I've Got The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge(World Best Smartphone) , Ask Me Any Question by NEROSKY(m): 2:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
ollah1:

officially joined the league.
mine is Sony at the rear and front cam is issocell

Its a 64GB black sapphire beast

What theme are you using and where did you dl it? Drop ur bbm pin or whatsapp number?

Many themes avail... don't even know dia name...
Re: I've Got The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge(World Best Smartphone) , Ask Me Any Question by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
NEROSKY:

Many themes avail... don't even know dia name...

Too many catoonish themes over there. What's the name of ur theme?
Re: I've Got The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge(World Best Smartphone) , Ask Me Any Question by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
As 4 me I would prefer having note 4 to s6 or s6edge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Got The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge(World Best Smartphone) , Ask Me Any Question by donhils: 7:00am On Jun 20, 2015
benatex:
NEROSKY pls drop Ur imei it won't cost you anything neither will it affect you in any way
Is it every phone's imei you can tweak? I can give you Lg, blackberry imei even Nokia torch imei join, Can you tweak them?
Re: I've Got The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge(World Best Smartphone) , Ask Me Any Question by Floridax(m): 10:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
guy,,, samsung just de use ure head,,, tell me d different between s6 and other 1gb and 2gb ram phone...
abi na samsung camera nai clear xperia z2™ camera
all nai smooth for game pass....
dis na waste of ca$h na...
Re: I've Got The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge(World Best Smartphone) , Ask Me Any Question by GuiltySpark343(m): 11:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
NEROSKY:

Is water resistant but is secret, Samsung wasn't giving warranty on that that's why they didn't make it official, many videos on YouTube, they drop it on water for 30 minutes and nothing happens

Op drop your phone in water and come and tell us the outcome
Re: I've Got The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge(World Best Smartphone) , Ask Me Any Question by NEROSKY(m): 11:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
GuiltySpark343:

Op drop your phone in water and come and tell us the outcome

Waterproof is not official, and no warranty... but any day it mistakenly enters water , i will get u a feedback
Re: I've Got The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge(World Best Smartphone) , Ask Me Any Question by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 21, 2015
Floridax:
guy,,, samsung just de use ure head,,, tell me d different between s6 and other 1gb and 2gb ram phone...
abi na samsung camera nai clear xperia z2™ camera
all nai smooth for game pass....
dis na waste of ca$h na...

Diff beer for diff folks
Re: I've Got The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge(World Best Smartphone) , Ask Me Any Question by biz2get(m): 10:33am On Jun 21, 2015
gingger:
As for me I nor bliv say d op buy dar phone if not.. .. Y not snap d phone in ur hand with anoda phone.. Two u forgot d receipt.. Guy we re not kids to play with ooo.. What nature of job can guarantee u to buy a phone of 190k? Smh sad angry

When the poverty is from your wifes villiage shocked shocked shocked grin grin
Na play i dey oh cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: I've Got The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge(World Best Smartphone) , Ask Me Any Question by NEROSKY(m): 3:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
ollah1:

Too many cartoonish themes over there. What's the name of ur theme?

Re: I've Got The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge(World Best Smartphone) , Ask Me Any Question by Femistico(m): 5:01pm On Oct 14, 2015
@nerosky u don root ur s6 edge,, I jst got mine..
Re: I've Got The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge(World Best Smartphone) , Ask Me Any Question by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
Just got my s6 from Konga but not the edge and am really impressed...really love the phone sha cool cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Block Some Numbers From Calling My Airtel Number / How Much Data Did You Use On Your Phone In July 2017? / Google’s Android Apps Are No Longer Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.