Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) (122374 Views)

Apply For Total E&p Nigeria Limited Young Graduate Program 2015 / Airtel Graduate Trainee 2015/2016 Online Test / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by chifreke(f): 8:24pm On May 04, 2015
shocked
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by smartleo(m): 8:29pm On May 04, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Minimum of second class upper, minimum of first class, minimum of Masters, minimum of ICAN......... when on earth will they start taking a minimum of a pass certificate to accommodate graduates like me. I don graduate since 2010, I never ever receive ordinary one job test invite, even if na by mistake. GNLD guys sef no gree invite me for interview sotey I dey bombard them daily with my cv, those e-diots still no wan invite me. angry I don tire sef, e be like say na to commit suicide sure pass.
angry

FriedPlantain

Friedplantain,do you have a man of God over you,if not get one or talk to my pastor of inestimable worth ,07030705058.
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 04, 2015
have loved to work with this firm
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by akymme(m): 8:33pm On May 04, 2015
We have no government in this country,imagine 18 months job looking for a 2.1 product a year experience and not more than 25 years old. After 18 months you will send him back to the streets, some silly people will say it is better than sitting down @ home, if you are truly a 2.1 product u will prefer to sit at home for that 18 months and search for a job that fits you or better still find correct hustle do.

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by thecommunist(m): 8:35pm On May 04, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Minimum of second class upper, minimum of first class, minimum of Masters, minimum of ICAN......... when on earth will they start taking a minimum of a pass certificate to accommodate graduates like me. I don graduate since 2010, I never ever receive ordinary one job test invite, even if na by mistake. GNLD guys sef no gree invite me for interview sotey I dey bombard them daily with my cv, those e-diots still no wan invite me. angry I don tire sef, e be like say na to commit suicide sure pass. angry

FriedPlantain
open a fried plantain business... You may hit it big from there, u never can tell.
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by jasper83: 8:39pm On May 04, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Minimum of second class upper, minimum of first class, minimum of Masters, minimum of ICAN......... when on earth will they start taking a minimum of a pass certificate to accommodate graduates like me. I don graduate since 2010, I never ever receive ordinary one job test invite, even if na by mistake. GNLD guys sef no gree invite me for interview sotey I dey bombard them daily with my cv, those e-diots still no wan invite me. angry I don tire sef, e be like say na to commit suicide sure pass. angry

FriedPlantain

I feel your pain bro if this your claim is real. But come to think of it graduating with a pass is not a death sentence and not an end to ones success in life. Its all about you, you, and you. Wat about a situation u graduated wit a 2-1, or a first and you are still a 30 year old serving corp member,u go kill ya self. This HR people won't still look your side because they a looking for a way to cut down applications, infact those people go through a lot during short listing hence the high bench mark set.

Now to you don't be too hard on yourself but should let go of the past that doesn't add to your future. Why not do a thorough soul searching and look within urself! Yes within urself and consider entrepreneurship, life is funny may be you aren't cut out for a life of servitude.

How many will the coys take for their program eventually, max 25 lobatan! There are so many great threads here on nairaland. I will particularly advice you and anybody reading this thread to check the profile of a lady here called catered4 on her agric business, I bet u any ambitious fellow will be moved. Things are happening bro and crazy cash is flying around daily, open your eyes and encourage your self!

1 Like

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Derbyman(m): 8:43pm On May 04, 2015
jasper83:

I feel your pain bro if this your claim is real. But come to think of it graduating with a pass is not a death sentence and not an end to ones success in life. Its all about you, you, and you. Wat about a situation u graduated wit a 2-1, or a first and your a still a 30 year old serving corp member,u go kill ya self. This HR people won't still look your side because they a looking for a way to cut down applications, infact those people go through a lot during short listing hence the high bench mark set.

Now to you don't be too hard on yourself but should let go of the past that doesn't add to your future. Why not do a thorough soul searching and look within urself! Yes within urself and consider entrepreneurship, life is funny may be you aren't cut out for a life of servitude.

How many will the coys take for their program eventually, max 25 lobatan! There are so many great threads here on nairaland. I will particularly advice you and anybody reading this thread to check the profile of a lady here called catered4 on her agric business, I bet u any ambitious fellow will be moved. Things are happening bro and crazy cash is flying around daily, open your eyes and encourage your self!
no b everybody go do onion biz nw

1 Like

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by jasper83: 8:46pm On May 04, 2015
Derbyman:

for real. But her story should move any ambitious person to check our environment for opportunities. This country is blessed, Nigerians are just stereotyped people
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 04, 2015
qbd2:

Hmm, maybe u use too much of nairaland
Do you really think I use nairaland too much? undecided
By the way, when I graduated from school and made a pass, I wasn't a nairalander then. cry
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by jasper83: 8:49pm On May 04, 2015
Derbyman:

You are correct. But her story should move any ambitious person to check our environment for opportunities. This country is blessed, Nigerians are just stereotyped people
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Profitsng(m): 9:00pm On May 04, 2015
Nice..
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by OboloMAN: 9:00pm On May 04, 2015
blym4real:
Rubbish. 25years of age with 1 year post nysc work experience.

Someone need to ask airtel the average age to graduate from Nigerian University system.

Spend extra one year waiting to be mobilized for NYSC.
Plus One year post NYSC.

25 ko 25 ni

1 Like

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by blym4real: 9:12pm On May 04, 2015
OboloMAN:

Someone need to ask airtel the average age to graduate from Nigerian University system.

Plus One year post NYSC.

25 ko 25 ni
plus one year ASUU strike.

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 04, 2015
Honestly am tired of hearing all these graduate training, graduate training program, Shuoooooo! Can't you people employ someone straight and practice On-the-job training. angry
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 04, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Do you really think I use nairaland too much? undecided
By the way, when u graduated from school and made a pass, I wasn't a nairalander then. cry
Y?but sha I wish u get a good job
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Strongfaze(m): 9:40pm On May 04, 2015
FriedPlantain:

FriedPlantain
. Your matter na wa o. But please, I never wished death on nobody (in B.I.G's voice), Even if na suicide no try am.
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Sambest2(m): 9:43pm On May 04, 2015
FriedPlantain:

FriedPlantain
This FriedPlantain again... You be comedian na, why you dey waste your calling
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 04, 2015
qbd2:

Y?but sha I wish u get a good job
Sorry I meant I wasn't a nairalander when I had a pass back then in school. You said I use nairaland too much naa.
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 04, 2015
Sambest2:

This FriedPlantain again... You be comedian na, why you dey waste your calling
Bro I am serious. angry
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by SQLmastar(m): 10:18pm On May 04, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Bro I am serious. angry
I'm 23 and I graduated with first class from Uniben. Come lemme lend you my credentials.
I already have a good job, so I dnt need this one.

But You gonna have to gimme 20% of ya airtel salary for 10months … lipsrsealed
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Sambest2(m): 11:39pm On May 04, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Bro I am serious. angry
Bro I'm sorry if I was too jovial with a serious issue. Have you considered other options?.
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Donpizzle(m): 12:51am On May 05, 2015
olayinkaj2:
25years of age? what happens to people that are already 27years? All this companies will soon start to employ people from secondary schools with these their yeye condition.

they wil hv to b born again.lol
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by scarplanet(m): 2:17am On May 05, 2015
Airtel : 25 years
Access Bank: 23 years
PWC: 24 Years
KPMG : 24 years
NSE: 25 years
Boko haram: 5 years
ISIS: 9 months

Federal Civil service: 50 years grin

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by kazytom: 7:36am On May 05, 2015
Yeye! At the end of it all unqualified pple will be considered for job.....mtsheeeeew
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by weezii(m): 7:47am On May 05, 2015
I thought PushCv advertised on their site then that they're working with airtel or something like that?
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by kachnov(m): 8:15am On May 05, 2015
FriedPlantain:

FriedPlantain

Niqqur is always fried.grin
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by precisionindepth: 9:09am On May 05, 2015
OboloMAN:

Plus One year post NYSC.

25 ko 25 ni
maybe the job is for the few DT went to private universities cos most graduate at 18 or 19.
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by ugojaysly(m): 10:09am On May 05, 2015
25 years ke, these people shouldn't make me start using my football age o
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by dmjinc(m): 11:46am On May 05, 2015
SQLmastar:
I'm 23 and I graduated with first class from Uniben. Come lemme lend you my credentials.
I already have a good job, so I dnt need this one.

But You gonna have to gimme 20% of ya airtel salary for 10months … lipsrsealed
Equilender undecided
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 05, 2015
Abeg hw person fit apply abi na register sef

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by dabayomi(m): 2:43pm On May 05, 2015
FriedPlantain:

FriedPlantain

Keep frying plantain
Re: Airtel Graduate Trainee Program (2015/16) by taiwotosho22(m): 5:10pm On May 05, 2015
The page is blank..who has applied successfully?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

2015 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Is Now On!!! / Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 / Free Workforce Past Questions & Answers In PDF Format.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.