Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

How Far Can She Push You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Far Can She Push You? (59999 Views)

75-year-old Tanzanian Man Adverstises For Wives, 4 Women Interviewed So Far / How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly / Guys! How Far Can U Go To Please Ur Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Far Can She Push You? by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 04, 2015
It depends on the condition that attached to the event. I was walking with my girlfriend one day when my cousin, a female appear from nowhere to kiss me on my left cheek, i turned my right cheek for her to kiss too. She was so mad coz she didn't know our relation. She made a loud hiss and started walking away, just like the story you tell, i followed her like a dog to explain but she didn't let me, thanks to the acid slap she gave me. I just stand still as i look at her walk away. I dare kiss her, do that in my street then your name will be on everyone lips for years. The first time we met, it was at a local tap to get some water, i was the last on the queue but the bevy of ladies there won't have me wait coz i'm a boy. I was about to get some water when she shouted at me to wait till her turn. I do not mind her so she kicked my keg away, i threatened to slap her raising up my hands, with my hands still in the air, she gave me a quick slap.. i'm still a boy then but i acted manly. I pushed her to the tank, pin her hands down with my left hand and allow my right hand to do the slapping job. People would think i was in the military coz i beat her stress free despite her being a trouble maker, to men especially. That girl is my girlfriend now. You see, using the two story i gave as a case study, retaliating a girls slap depends on the conditioned attached to it. Real men don't hit women, yes true but my mum ain't born no fool! Real women don't fight too.

6 Likes

Re: How Far Can She Push You? by Twaci(f): 4:14pm On May 04, 2015
kinglekan:
Who is the OP? undecided

Ohhh Twaciii, cheesy dis shld be interesting then.

*takes a seat*

Lemme read ist. cheesy
Hey u smiley

1 Like

Re: How Far Can She Push You? by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 04, 2015
Twaci:
U are not romantic then undecided. The day u will hit me, I'll just - just - wait till that day sha
[size=15pt]let's wait till then na angry [/size]

2 Likes

Re: How Far Can She Push You? by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 04, 2015
stephenqueen:

I no say nah u go be the guy wey the babe bin slap cuz u be mumu of Africa cheesycheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by francizy(m): 4:17pm On May 04, 2015
Twaci:
Okay, this just happened in St. Michaels, Aba. I was just jejely on my own, asking the phone-engineer why on earth he charged N7500 for my phone (na just screen probelm fa!), when a very beautiful young girl ran out from a building close to the one I was in and started calling for Keke. I didn't really pay her any attention until a guy ran out from the same building calling her name.

He walked close to her and started pleading with her in Igbo, asking her to come back with him. She told him to let her be but then he held her arm and continued begging. Next thing we knew, she slapped him and pulled her arm from his grip.

Now the guys around me (including the yeye theif of a phone-eng.) shouted and started ranting about how stupid the girl was and how if it was them in the guy's situation, they would have beaten the babe black and blue.

But then the guy held her close and kissed her. I could feel the aura of shock around me. The babe started crying, broke away from the kiss and allowed the guy take her back inside.

I almost started clapping but then the awareness of the haters around me stopped me. So I decided to bring this here.

If u were in the guy's shoes, what would u do? If your babe hits u (in public or private) would u hit her back? How far can she push u to get that reaction?

Opinions pls.

CC: lalasticlala
Ishilove
Farano

Na to tear her two slaps go sure pass oh! cheesy
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by Oahray: 4:18pm On May 04, 2015
xynerise:
Have you ever think what really caused the slap drama? It could be something weirder than what you have in mind. Do you know a similar scenario happened to me when I was still in school and guess what caused it? I ejac'ulated so freaking early and she ran out started complaining and crying and I almost received same feedback slap that young man received.

Well, shiit happens
hmmm... That reason isnt cogent enough. I hate such public stunts sha. Even if I'm wrong and I succeed in pacifying her, whatever I feel for am must surely reduce.

E no get as girl go vex me reach when I go slap am for public while she's begging me. I expect as much respect as I'm willing to give.

2 Likes

Re: How Far Can She Push You? by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 04, 2015
No matter what, I'll NEVER hit a lady! Never!

3 Likes

Re: How Far Can She Push You? by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 04, 2015
agarawu23:
what's the name of the movie?

reality aspect:- never on earth will my boo slap me. not in this world!

I will love and care for you but I refuse to take shiit.

if I wronged you, I will apologize and beg for forgiveness.

Slap!!! ? then know born Suliyat wellundecided
Suliya fit slap you if you give another person belle o

2 Likes

Re: How Far Can She Push You? by Oahray: 4:22pm On May 04, 2015
Beamborla:
I'm not a guy but lemme comment his behalf.

He's gonna stand up and help me stop a keke and probably pay my TP
you think too highly of yourself.
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by agarawu23(m): 4:24pm On May 04, 2015
Thugnificient:
Suliya fit slap you if you give another person belle o
hahaha that's the worst and painful thing u can do to a Lady, but trust me she will never DRM of slapping me
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by Erriga(m): 4:31pm On May 04, 2015
kinglekan:
Who is the OP? undecided

Ohhh Twaciii, cheesy dis shld be interesting then.
*takes a seat*
Lemme read ist. cheesy
if it wasn't her nko?
smh..... twaci this your juju is strong!
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by Beamborla(f): 4:32pm On May 04, 2015
Oahray:
Oh please!

How about you read what I wrote

again before you tell me about myself.

1 Like

Re: How Far Can She Push You? by Twaci(f): 4:33pm On May 04, 2015
Erriga:

if it wasn't her nko?

smh..... twaci this your juju is strong!
I trust Friedplantain, he is a good juju man smiley

1 Like

Re: How Far Can She Push You? by kinglekan: 4:34pm On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:
From what I read, the guy probably did something extreme, deserving of that slap.

You don't know the full story.

Twaxi I think I would agree with MzNelly here.

The only part of the story we are privy to is the one you witnessed, automatically placing us in a position of limited info.

We are not sure what might have transpired in close door between them, which am guessing must have hurt the girl well enough to make her run out.

You mentioned that he gripped her and my guess is that she struggled hard to pull her hand from his grip which might have been hurting her and resulted to slapping him to make him release his firm grip.
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by Oahray: 4:36pm On May 04, 2015
Beamborla:
Oh please!
How about you read what I wrote
again before you tell me about myself.
ok, done that.
You think too highly of yourself.

1 Like

Re: How Far Can She Push You? by kinglekan: 4:38pm On May 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
oh lawd!childish act tho.The only thing that can makes me slap my guy in public is when he stare at a lady lustfully when i am beside him. cheesy#guys are fond of that shit! cheesy

stephenqueen:

Come try that with me LUTH go reject you I swear cheesy

ROTFL.. LWKMD
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by Twaci(f): 4:40pm On May 04, 2015
kinglekan:

Twaxi I think I would agree with MzNelly here.

The only part of the story we are privy to is the one you witnessed, automatically placing us in a position of limited info.

We are not sure what might have transpired in close door between them, which am guessing must have hurt the girl well enough to make her run out.

You mentioned that he gripped her and my guess is that she struggled hard to pull her hand from his grip which might have been hurting her and resulted to slapping him to make him release his firm grip.
Okay. But then I'd like to know, how far can a girl push u for u to hit her back?
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 04, 2015
kinglekan:

ROTFL.. LWKMD
u dey mind stephen cheesy cheesy
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 04, 2015
stephenqueen:

Come try that with me LUTH go reject you I swear cheesy

U dey beat woman? shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by Erriga(m): 4:41pm On May 04, 2015
Twaci:

your juju sha get bustop *tongue *
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by kinglekan: 4:43pm On May 04, 2015
stephenqueen:

I no say nah u go be the guy wey the babe bin slap cuz u be mumu of Africa cheesycheesy

Werey!!! Na the kind slap wey go follow law suit and fine running into millions, na d kind slap wey I dey chop.

cheesy
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by Twaci(f): 4:44pm On May 04, 2015
Erriga:

your juju sha get bustop *tongue *
Am coming for u buddy cheesy
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by kinglekan: 4:44pm On May 04, 2015
Oahray:
Make she think too lowly of herself? undecided
Cc:Beamborla
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 04, 2015
Twaci:
Yeah baby, I told you never to doubt the power of Lord Korikori. He will surely deliver cool

2 Likes

Re: How Far Can She Push You? by kinglekan: 4:48pm On May 04, 2015
Twaci:
Okay. But then I'd like to know, how far can a girl push u for u to hit her back?

Hmmmmm!! She would have to be controlled by a legion of demons to make me even "think" of hitting back.
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by ronald4lif(m): 4:49pm On May 04, 2015
I'm not an advocate of physical abuse but one thing I know is that slap beget slap just like action beget reaction and I'd return that slap right there.

The guy may have been deserving of the slap, following her outside could have been avoided but whatever the issue is no one has got any right to slap anyone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Far Can She Push You? by stephenqueen: 4:50pm On May 04, 2015
kinglekan:

Werey!!! Na the kind slap wey go follow law suit and fine running into millions, na d kind slap wey I dey chop.

cheesy
undecidedundecided
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by Twaci(f): 4:50pm On May 04, 2015
kinglekan:

Hmmmmm!! She would have to be controlled by a legion of demons to make me even "think" of hitting back.

So even if I slap u infront of your family (brothers especially), u wouldn't hit back?
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by Erriga(m): 4:51pm On May 04, 2015
Twaci:
Am coming for u buddy cheesy
I would love to see you try *loading my anti-juju gun *...hehehehe

1 Like

Re: How Far Can She Push You? by Oahray: 4:53pm On May 04, 2015
kinglekan:

Make she think too lowly of herself? undecided

Cc:Beamborla
great... Another black-and-white thinker. So every time a person isn't thinking too much of herself, she's thinking too lowly of herself?

Go take care of the rust on your armour, you aren't knight material.

3 Likes

Re: How Far Can She Push You? by Beamborla(f): 4:57pm On May 04, 2015
Oahray:
ok, done that.

You think too highly of yourself.
Well, since you still don't get my comment and you still believe I think too highly of myself, honey, it's a free world.

It's allowed cheesy
Shalom!

1 Like

Re: How Far Can She Push You? by stephenqueen: 4:58pm On May 04, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

U dey beat woman? shocked shocked shocked
Have never beaten a lady in ma life but why will a lady slapped me in public and you expect her to go away without been blessed, the kin blessing wey she go receive from me go pass hin ancestors own,i go open the gate of hell for her come lock her insidegringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? / Tolu Saba Needs A Girlfriend, Advertises On Twitter, Ladies Send Audition Videos / Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My FianceƩ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.