Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

How Far Can She Push You? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Far Can She Push You? (59998 Views)

75-year-old Tanzanian Man Adverstises For Wives, 4 Women Interviewed So Far / How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly / Guys! How Far Can U Go To Please Ur Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Far Can She Push You? by AlienStar: 9:19pm On May 04, 2015
kinglekan:

Hmmmmm!! She would have to be controlled by a legion of demons to make me even "think" of hitting back.

really?
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by willyboss: 9:23pm On May 04, 2015
Too much of Telemundo!
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by kinglekan: 9:28pm On May 04, 2015
AlienStar:
really?
Yeah smiley
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by Bigcake: 9:49pm On May 04, 2015
I wont dare do that, although am quick to anger. I may not hold her back instantly but will simply walk away. I swore never to beat a woman in my life, and that i will maintain.God help me.

1 Like

Re: How Far Can She Push You? by 4oyrsExperience(m): 9:58pm On May 04, 2015
Wait 1st OP, bfor I comment, wetin kan happen to ur phone repairer and d 7,500 cus na dat 1 pain me pass....... Ngwanu baby I can fix dat phone for you for jst 4,500! Come to computer village and ask of ifeanyi dakuku! Na only me! Na my shop b dat blue container for slot junction wey dem police dey squat...

Ehn ehn! So wetin u say kan happen to d girl at last?

But Nna meeehn, how come keke kan scarce for dat area like dat! She supose don go b4 d boy go wear him boxers finish
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by tk4rd: 10:14pm On May 04, 2015
And my babe slaps me when I am explaining something to her.?? 1. Three full minutes of silence. 2. Two simple words from me after the silence: "YOU TRIED". 3. Everything ends there.. (If na my wife, she might end up getting cold treatment for up to a month..)
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by Holyfield1(m): 10:27pm On May 04, 2015
Twaci:
Okay, this just happened in St. Michaels, Aba. I was just jejely on my own, asking the phone-engineer why on earth he charged N7500 for my phone (na just screen probelm fa!), when a very beautiful young girl ran out from a building close to the one I was in and started calling for Keke. I didn't really pay her any attention until a guy ran out from the same building calling her name.

He walked close to her and started pleading with her in Igbo, asking her to come back with him. She told him to let her be but then he held her arm and continued begging. Next thing we knew, she slapped him and pulled her arm from his grip.

Now the guys around me (including the yeye theif of a phone-eng.) shouted and started ranting about how stupid the girl was and how if it was them in the guy's situation, they would have beaten the babe black and blue.

But then the guy held her close and kissed her. I could feel the aura of shock around me. The babe started crying, broke away from the kiss and allowed the guy take her back inside.

I almost started clapping but then the awareness of the haters around me stopped me. So I decided to bring this here.

If u were in the guy's shoes, what would u do? If your babe hits u (in public or private) would u hit her back? How far can she push u to get that reaction?

Opinions pls.

I tell u that guy get sense gaann...person wey don dey konji nd u won make he allow her go like that...................Never!!!
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by skondo09(m): 10:33pm On May 04, 2015
romantic american film shot in nigeria
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by nonjebose(m): 10:39pm On May 04, 2015
Iyamar:
Amebo o
Wetin nah?
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by nwadiuko1(m): 10:46pm On May 04, 2015
I no doubt d story, sha na for st michaels you go see all types of niggies.....crazy, drug-ravaged, boys
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by Sutherland(m): 10:57pm On May 04, 2015
Guy in the first place, I won't run after a lady in public, not even my wife, I will rather go and meet her later when her blood temperature cools down, so the slap issue can't come my way.
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 04, 2015
Ok na wetin be d name of the movie.kia naija boys bad oh kiss and d mugu follow am. Na only God know wetin em do her.if u slap me sha i go just je je do about turn nt to provoke.
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by younghartz(m): 11:14pm On May 04, 2015
[/b]I will slap her so hard that her future kids won't have trace of teeth[b]

I'm just joking o grin
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by playboyAIU(m): 11:25pm On May 04, 2015
EricRichie:

Seriously? this doesn't happen in Nigeria every day...

But that guy is a real Player. .. he knows how to chop his onions

Now the ladies here would say he was romantic.. ?? ?? ??
thank you
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by mike4zeal(m): 11:42pm On May 04, 2015
Wow, am speechless sha, but u never told us what rili cause this drama. Moreover, frm the story, it seems d guy has done sumtin very very bad and he knew he deserve more than a slap sef. But still I love his courage n determination to get her back. As for me, I can't laid my hands on any woman even if she's at fault. I respect them like my mother.

1 Like

Re: How Far Can She Push You? by Mufasa27(m): 12:09am On May 05, 2015
Slap ke.? I get hot temper oooo !
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by UjSizzle(f): 12:22am On May 05, 2015
How sweet. The guy must have really wronged her to take a slap and still attempt to push the right buttons.

Men like this are hard to find I tell ya.

1 Like

Re: How Far Can She Push You? by Nobody: 1:55am On May 05, 2015
playboyAIU:
thank you

grin
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by Nobody: 2:46am On May 05, 2015
shocked grin the guy is a professional pu.nani beggar!
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by drnoel: 5:01am On May 05, 2015
Twaci:
Okay, this just happened in St. Michaels, Aba. I was just jejely on my own, asking the phone-engineer why on earth he charged N7500 for my phone (na just screen probelm fa!), when a very beautiful young girl ran out from a building close to the one I was in and started calling for Keke. I didn't really pay her any attention until a guy ran out from the same building calling her name.

He walked close to her and started pleading with her in Igbo, asking her to come back with him. She told him to let her be but then he held her arm and continued begging. Next thing we knew, she slapped him and pulled her arm from his grip.

Now the guys around me (including the yeye theif of a phone-eng.) shouted and started ranting about how stupid the girl was and how if it was them in the guy's situation, they would have beaten the babe black and blue.

But then the guy held her close and kissed her. I could feel the aura of shock around me. The babe started crying, broke away from the kiss and allowed the guy take her back inside.

I almost started clapping but then the awareness of the haters around me stopped me. So I decided to bring this here.

If u were in the guy's shoes, what would u do? If your babe hits u (in public or private) would u hit her back? How far can she push u to get that reaction?

Opinions pls.

Eh! U mean that happened in Aba Abia (gods own state). That city and it's peeps are crude so am quiet impressed.
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by skimmy39: 6:49am On May 05, 2015
bullcrap
quote author=Twaci post=33411466]Okay, this just happened in St. Michaels, Aba. I was just jejely on my own, asking the phone-engineer why on earth he charged N7500 for my phone (na just screen probelm fa!), when a very beautiful young girl ran out from a building close to the one I was in and started calling for Keke. I didn't really pay her any attention until a guy ran out from the same building calling her name.

Opinions pls.

[/quote]
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by Nobody: 7:06am On May 05, 2015
Moz22:
I frown at that

tongue
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by obynokoko: 7:48am On May 05, 2015
It is a dangerous trend and if not stop it may become a tradition.no gender has right to resort to physical violence.u can check Nigerian constitution to confirm. Guys whenever a lady slaps u,give her back a dirty slap so that tomorrow she will not try it,after all self-defense is not a crime.
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by Moz22: 8:56am On May 05, 2015
Ifa woze u eh!
evegran:

tongue
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by pomsky: 9:02am On May 05, 2015
Twaci:

Opinions pls.

[size=14pt].........so fortunate a girl. She has found the secret of making the guy kiss her no matter the situation. grin[/size]
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by 0ldirtybastard(m): 9:44am On May 05, 2015
Beamborla:
I'm not a guy but lemme comment his behalf.

He's gonna stand up and help me stop a keke and probably pay my TP

Hey you.
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by Beamborla(f): 9:52am On May 05, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

Hey you.
Hallo smiley
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by joe4christ(m): 9:56am On May 05, 2015
MzNelly:
From what I read, the guy probably did something extreme, deserving of that slap.

You don't know the full story.

So, from your stance, if you fu(k'up, it's okay for your guy to likewise treat your fu(k'up with a fu(king slap, right
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by 0ldirtybastard(m): 10:12am On May 05, 2015
Beamborla:
Hallo smiley
You keep running from me.
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by Nobody: 10:14am On May 05, 2015
joe4christ:

So, from your stance, if you fu(k'up, it's okay for your guy to likewise treat your fu(k'up with a fu(king slap, right

I'd never do sonething to infuriate a guy to that extent.

I can't fight abeg.
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by joe4christ(m): 11:08am On May 05, 2015
MzNelly:

I'd never do sonething to infuriate a guy to that extent.

I can't fight abeg.

Now, i wish all your sisters reason like you, planet earth would have been a paradise.
Seriously!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? / Tolu Saba Needs A Girlfriend, Advertises On Twitter, Ladies Send Audition Videos / Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My FianceƩ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.