Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You (43044 Views)

10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX / Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by ovalrose(f): 6:57pm On May 04, 2015
I beg to differ.
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 04, 2015
orble:

Chai! Girls can lie!

Beg me or else....

I will expose how you....
now.

Lol expose dey go
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by peeparty(m): 7:03pm On May 04, 2015
nas4q:
Your dp has made me ask dis question:"are u a woman?"
asewo.is that wat brought u here. instead of readying the post na woman u dey look.#shakes head for u
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by nas4q(m): 7:11pm On May 04, 2015
nas4q:
Your dp has made me ask dis question:"are u a woman?"
My friend answer my question and stop behaving like a child
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by nas4q(m): 7:13pm On May 04, 2015
peeparty:
asewo.is that wat brought u here. instead of readying the post na woman u dey look.#shakes head for u
My friend answer my question and stop behaving like a headless chicken
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by peeparty(m): 7:13pm On May 04, 2015
Lala247:

Yh thats true
But i think Op referring to d ones after cash all d time ..
cash all d time ke.which babe is into a serious relationship n money is not involved?
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 04, 2015
peeparty:
cash all d time ke.which babe is into a serious relationship n money is not involved?

Lol Haba loads of chics are now .. Not all are the same
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by Kazrem(m): 7:18pm On May 04, 2015
If any lady does any of the aforementioned because I said I do not have money, it's bye bye.

BTW op, how you take know. You must have told many girls no money o as you are not qualified to talk about a thing until you have a good knowledge of it.
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 04, 2015
peeparty:
No time to check to time.

1.She seems distant. she stares off into space

2.She dresses down.suddenly she is wearing jeans to visit instead of the usually sexy dress.any attempt to UnCloth her na rape oo.she picks her bag off she goes.

3.She seems depressed or Quiet.some of this girls can make you go borrowing.

4.She doesn't laugh at your jokes anymore

5.That when she will accuse you of sleeping around with other girls.so therefore your spending your money on them.especially if she saw some beautiful girls pix on your phone.

6.She will threaten dumping you for another or silently be sleeping with some magas.if you ask am she go say na her uncle.

7.She suddenly stops picking your calls immediately. no return calls,text message, or even commenting on any of your statues on social media.

8.She begins to change her dp anyhow.if you ask am she go say na her friends. this one the pain me eh.because I remember what we used to do when we we're just friends lol.

9. She start comparing you with other guys she's been dating before meeting you or her friends boyfriend.

10......add yours

cc
mizmycoli

.....written by peeparty
number 8 and 9 de vex me pass you. Thats why i hate dating teenage girls. Their childish attitude irritates me a lot. She will begin uploading a guy's pics to her profile and then tell you its her cousin. Chai God go punish them. MABASI
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by Thryphosa(m): 7:34pm On May 04, 2015
kathykathy:
she start looking unkept wen he wnts to see her,,,especially wen he is with his friends

Which area are you in Niger State kathykathy ?
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by donephi(m): 7:37pm On May 04, 2015
All these ladies saying they don't ask for money from their guys, I wonder the ladies the Op is referring to...#teamindependent
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by karlfon: 7:37pm On May 04, 2015
Nigerian girls should know that love is a gift of the heart, love is not a duty and burden
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by DahtDopeBoi(m): 7:45pm On May 04, 2015
@Op you get time to dey observe all those ones

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by ceononi: 8:00pm On May 04, 2015
peeparty:
No time to check to time.

1.She seems distant. she stares off into space

2.She dresses down.suddenly she is wearing jeans to visit instead of the usually sexy dress.any attempt to UnCloth her na rape oo.she picks her bag off she goes.

3.She seems depressed or Quiet.some of this girls can make you go borrowing.

4.She doesn't laugh at your jokes anymore

5.That when she will accuse you of sleeping around with other girls.so therefore your spending your money on them.especially if she saw some beautiful girls pix on your phone.

6.She will threaten dumping you for another or silently be sleeping with some magas.if you ask am she go say na her uncle.

7.She suddenly stops picking your calls immediately. no return calls,text message, or even commenting on any of your statues on social media.

8.She begins to change her dp anyhow.if you ask am she go say na her friends. this one the pain me eh.because I remember what we used to do when we we're just friends lol.

9. She start comparing you with other guys she's been dating before meeting you or her friends boyfriend.

10......add yours

Thank goodness your talking about girls (not ladies).... wink
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by Tobilastik(m): 8:03pm On May 04, 2015
Lala247:
On point write up Op
Sure some guys can have heard those lines before.

Chics are the queens of indirect comments, behaviour to get what they need ... Ask ADAM he can testify ..

trying to peep to see what's under that leg... but it's dark, common spread that tin
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 04, 2015
Tobilastik:

trying to peep to see what's under that leg... but it's dark, common spread that tin

shocked
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by Kingsasian(m): 8:24pm On May 04, 2015
dharay88:
na him make me say single life is d best. cry
I tell u
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 04, 2015
Haha funny list.
I don't ask my babe for money, he's responsible enough to give it without being asked. smiley
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 04, 2015
peeparty:
I taya oo
Your moniker sounds like "poverty". Did you make mistake in typing?
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 04, 2015
evegran:
Haha funny list.
I don't ask my babe for money, he's responsible enough to give it without being asked. smiley

*laughing like a witchdoctor*

Girls and their online forming. Smh!
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by Rick9(m): 8:49pm On May 04, 2015
Can't date girls like that mehn
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by Oluwaplumpie(m): 8:52pm On May 04, 2015
chowlade:
She start to think u dont love her like bf again

she feels inferior to her girlfriends that their boyfriends bought valuable things for(she can be lying u bought her stuff when u did not)

She thinks you are not man enough. a real man is a provider of her woman's needs

She may still love u o but she will look else where to find a guy that will complement what her boyfriend cannot provide and this might lead to cheating.
coming from a woman, this is rather educating. My question is and has always been, why is that that ladies always have needs that need to be met. Why does the guy's needs not matter? And why is it that at the end of the day, women call men 'needy'?
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by Oluwaplumpie(m): 8:55pm On May 04, 2015
rokiatu:
but girl not all women are money hungry. Some only want genuine loving and care.
Pls where can I meet them? Do u know where they stay? I don't mind being introduced.
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 04, 2015
Oluwaplumpie:
coming from a woman, this is rather educating. My question is and has always been, why is that that ladies always have needs that need to be met. Why does the guy's needs not matter? And why is it that at the end of the day, women call men 'needy'?

I'm not woman. i'm a girl/lady all creatures have needs it only differs o
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by Profitsng(m): 9:02pm On May 04, 2015
No be lie Sha.
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by kinibigdeal(m): 9:05pm On May 04, 2015
qbd2:
Doesn't apply to me, cos I never demand money

Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by kinibigdeal(m): 9:06pm On May 04, 2015
evegran:
Haha funny list.

Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by jtjohn(m): 9:16pm On May 04, 2015
if a girl posses such quality becos u did not have money to give her quit her b4 she quit u.......single life is d best........Am proud to be single.
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by peeparty(m): 9:27pm On May 04, 2015
evegran:
Haha funny list.
pls did u attend N.C.I?
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You by Raphael81(m): 9:27pm On May 04, 2015
chowlade:
She start to think u dont love her like bf again

she feels inferior to her girlfriends that their boyfriends bought valuable things for(she can be lying u bought her stuff when u did not)

She thinks you are not man enough. a real man is a provider of her woman's needs

She may still love u o but she will look else where to find a guy that will complement what her boyfriend cannot provide and this might lead to cheating.

lol very true u hit dah spot

lolplll

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Advice Urgently Needed! / 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 / 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.