Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:05 AM

EXPLOSIVE: New Report On Why Emma Nyra & Ubi Franklin ALLEGEDLY Split Up - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / EXPLOSIVE: New Report On Why Emma Nyra & Ubi Franklin ALLEGEDLY Split Up (1973 Views)

Emma Nyra Says They Never Dated, Ubi Franklin Says They Did / Yams Looking Like Humans Allegedly Found In Minna,Nigeria(Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EXPLOSIVE: New Report On Why Emma Nyra & Ubi Franklin ALLEGEDLY Split Up by nex(m): 5:14pm On May 04, 2015
We all know things aren’t going well between Emma Nyra and Triple MG boss Ubi Franklin, there have long been rumours that she has left the label of which she is the First Lady.

In a recent interview she denied ever dating him and he followed it up with an interview of his own saying they indeed dated and that he pumped millions of Naira into Nyra’s career. [READ HERE IF YOU MISSED IT]

In a new report published today in Vanguard newspaper the publication claims they reached out to Emma Nyra via whatsapp and asked her if she left Triple MG because of Franklin’s recent engagement to actress Lilian Esoro and she replied

Obviously, this is a lie. Ubi and I never dated. Rather he terrorised me for years. He abused me and other members of the label with physical and verbal force. This is why I left Triple MG the first time.

Read more after the jump

The report also adds that Emma said,

He claims he spent money on me but failed to mention that he never gave me my payment for all the tours I have done alongside Iyanya. The true story lies between me and other members of Triple MG who have all chosen to be silent because of fear of one man.

I do not support abuse of women or men. That is why I left. I don’t want to be involved with anything that has to do with Ubi Franklin ever again. Honestly, I don’t want to see my name associated with Ubi in any way. Let these lies die down. I am moving on with my career. Thank God

that1960chick.com reached out to Emma Nyra on her US number to clarify the authenticity of the Vanguard story and got to speak with her manager. Who said to me,

When the time is right we will make a statement

that1960chick.com also reached out to Ubi Franklin who is currently not in Nigeria and spoke to him on a whatsapp call and all he said was

Let God be the judge, let him be the judge of everything. I don’t join issues with nobody and I will never do it.

SEE MORE ON http://www.that1960chick.com/2015/05/04/explosive-new-report-on-why-emma-nyra-ubi-franklin-allegedly-split-up-both-parties-respond/
Re: EXPLOSIVE: New Report On Why Emma Nyra & Ubi Franklin ALLEGEDLY Split Up by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 04, 2015
Noted

(1) (Reply)

Buying Naruto Costumes At Cosplaydeal.com / Jim Iyke Says Latest About His Marriage With Nadia Buari / #BBATHECHASE Susan Peters Thinks Nigeria Was Cheated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.