Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

I Will Not Go To Jail - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Go To Jail - Cramjones (2043 Views)

William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones / Why Fani-kayode Won't Go To Jail - Cramjones / Why Femi Fani-kayode Is Unlikely To Go To Jail - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Not Go To Jail - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 04, 2015
A lot of you think I will go to jail and dissapear from Nairaland - That won't happen. A lot of you think that I misappropriated money when I served in President Obasjano's government - that is a lie! A lot of you think I am a cocaine addict - That is also falsehood.

Please stop the lies and let us embrace CHANGE and work together for a prosperous, progressive and peaceful Nigeria.

-CramJones
Re: I Will Not Go To Jail - Cramjones by coolitempa(f): 5:44pm On May 04, 2015
cramjones:
A lot of you think I will go to jail and dissapear from Nairaland - That won't happen. A lot of you think that I misappropriated money when I served in President Obasjano's government - that is a lie! A lot of you think I am a cocaine addict - That is also falsehood.

Please stop the lies and let us embrace CHANGE and work together for a prosperous, progressive and peaceful Nigeria.

-CramJones

craze man......... grin....June 18 is not far away...

8 Likes

Re: I Will Not Go To Jail - Cramjones by temitemi1(m): 5:45pm On May 04, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Will Not Go To Jail - Cramjones by AhmedMustapha(m): 5:47pm On May 04, 2015
What have you done wrong to deserve a jail sentence?

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Go To Jail - Cramjones by doctokwus: 5:49pm On May 04, 2015
Another musiwa with an added identity crisis.
I thought u once said u were amongst the soon to be announced aides to GMB when he assumes office?
Now u claiming to be FFK.
All I see is an idle man trying to be relevant on nland.

19 Likes

Re: I Will Not Go To Jail - Cramjones by Gboliwe: 5:50pm On May 04, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones

The worst this government did was to give you this last minute job they gave you. What exactly were they thinking? You are doomed sha. June 18th isn't far.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Not Go To Jail - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 04, 2015
doctokwus:
Another musiwa with an added identity crisis.
I thought u once said u were amongst the soon to be announced aides to GMB when he assumes office?
Now u claiming to be FFK.
All I see is an idle man trying to be relevant on nland.

CramJones is not FFK. Stop the lies!

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Go To Jail - Cramjones by TheOtherview: 5:56pm On May 04, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones

CramJones is FFK.
When I have some time, I will provide proof to back up my assertion.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Not Go To Jail - Cramjones by delishpot: 5:58pm On May 04, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones

I dont understand you sha.
One day you talk like FFK the next you are cursing him. Who are you realy? Shebi I adviced you once yet you did not take it. Well, wisdom seems foolish to some.
Truth is, no one gives 2 hoots about you anymore. You are a joke to Nigerians. You lack wisdom and have rejected wise counsel. Go and face justice if and when it comes. If you come out "untouched" lucky you. If you get burned, such is life.
Please biko, lets hear word now ok?

4 Likes

Re: I Will Not Go To Jail - Cramjones by usbcable(m): 6:04pm On May 04, 2015
Cramjones another version of 190 or should I say kobojunkie.
that kobo guy/girl get craze mo be small grin

I even suspect he/she maybe Seun sef.

no ban me ooooolk

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Go To Jail - Cramjones by omenka(m): 6:09pm On May 04, 2015
Gboliwe:

The worst this government did was to give you this last minute job they gave you. What exactly were they thinking? You are doomed sha. June 18th isn't far.
Don't tell me you believe this is FFK. angry
Re: I Will Not Go To Jail - Cramjones by Gboliwe: 6:10pm On May 04, 2015
omenka:
Don't tell me you believe this is FFK. angry

Lol. That moniker is as useless as ffk.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Go To Jail - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 04, 2015
Lolz.. Baba b4 u go wire me some doughs pls... its very important to me...
Re: I Will Not Go To Jail - Cramjones by omenka(m): 6:15pm On May 04, 2015
Gboliwe:

Lol. That moniker is as useless as ffk.
Just when one thinks he's turned a new leaf, he hits one with a new low.

Sick attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Go To Jail - Cramjones by Firefire(m): 6:17pm On May 04, 2015
Interesting story developing...
Re: I Will Not Go To Jail - Cramjones by stebell(m): 6:18pm On May 04, 2015
Cramjones, attention seeker.
See hw ur fellow janjaweeeeds have rejected yu.
Yu are as useless as ffk.
Nland now rates Musiwa way higher than yu in the scheme of tins politics section.
Re: I Will Not Go To Jail - Cramjones by stebell(m): 6:19pm On May 04, 2015
omenka:

Sick attention seeker.

Tribal warlord I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ hail yu.
Hw market??
Re: I Will Not Go To Jail - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 04, 2015
GMB my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!
Re: I Will Not Go To Jail - Cramjones by RockMaxi: 6:23pm On May 04, 2015
The mods need to tell us why Cramjones should continue on this platform. He should stop deceiving himself believing he is different from FFK. Even if this forum is faceless, there should be some credibility. angry

Re: I Will Not Go To Jail - Cramjones by Gboliwe: 6:28pm On May 04, 2015
omenka:

Sick attention seeker.

Everything about that handle pisses me off. I don't know it makes me so angry. angry
Re: I Will Not Go To Jail - Cramjones by EdCure: 6:29pm On May 04, 2015
cramjones:
-CramJones
I give up on you.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Go To Jail - Cramjones by VintageCocktail(m): 6:39pm On May 04, 2015
Having identity crisis.
Hilarious.
Thanks for the comic reliefs.
Re: I Will Not Go To Jail - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 04, 2015
For the records CramJones is not FFK. When my appointment is confirmed with GMB I will let Nairaland know who I am. Most of you call CramJones a cocaine addict and claim I will end up in jail. How is that possible when I am not Femi? Femi leased this account to me when he ported to PDP. Please let us stop the lies and stop associating CramJones with FFK.

Stop the lies!

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Go To Jail - Cramjones by buskie13(m): 6:48pm On May 04, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
I once saw FFK picture on ur profile sometimes back...i know i wasn't blind...but u are really FFK...u go sleep inside kirikiri wen mosquito go suck ur bitter blood
Re: I Will Not Go To Jail - Cramjones by spongeisback: 6:57pm On May 04, 2015
cramjones:
-CramJones
cramjones:

-CramJones
This guy is not normal! Mtchewwww.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Go To Jail - Cramjones by spongeisback: 7:00pm On May 04, 2015
Cramp jones kardashain between you and Barcanista I don't know who thrives on attention most...

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Go To Jail - Cramjones by Pataki: 7:00pm On May 04, 2015
If you people think this is not FFK, you need a resounding slap.

This cocaine induced nuisance called cramgoat or cramjones has severally proved and confirmed he is Femi Fa-ninny Kayogoat.

Meanwhile, I am still waiting for the boys he has threatened to send onto me for exposing his ugly life on NL.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Go To Jail - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 04, 2015
Pataki:
If you people think this is not FFK, you need a resounding slap.

This cocaine induced nuisance called cramgoat or cramjones has severally proved and confirmed he is Femi Fa-ninny Kayogoat.

Meanwhile, I am still waiting for the boys he has threatened to send onto me for exposing his ugly life on NL.

Are you Hakeem Baba Ahmed?

-CramJones
Re: I Will Not Go To Jail - Cramjones by talktimi(m): 7:11pm On May 04, 2015
Gender confused entity undecided
Re: I Will Not Go To Jail - Cramjones by Pataki: 7:13pm On May 04, 2015
cramjones:

Are you Hakeem Baba Ahmed?

-CramJones

Shut up. You will be the first cramgoat sorry scapegoat come June 18.

I have told you Chief Femi, your nuisance value ends very soon on this forum. Highly repulsive being. Hope you know you have another new allegation of N1.5Billion, that you took of GEJ's campaign social media money? Ole is Ole - PGEJ.

Boys are just waiting for June 18, and they can begin to shine the congo of that igbo gf.

When are you sending Deji and co? Chief Femi aka ole!

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Go To Jail - Cramjones by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:15pm On May 04, 2015
Are u ffk? If u are ffk, u will go to jail starting from june.
Re: I Will Not Go To Jail - Cramjones by nazrul93(m): 7:16pm On May 04, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Is A Great Nation / PHOTO EDITED Buhari Turns To A Street Beggar / Official Fleet Waiting For Whoever Becomes Speaker Of House Of Representatives.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.