Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

What Real Business Can I Do With #30,000 (please Advice) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Real Business Can I Do With #30,000 (please Advice) (2027 Views)

Hello Nairalanders I Have #100,000 Please What Biz Can I Do Preferably (online) / Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) / Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Real Business Can I Do With #30,000 (please Advice) by micronut(m): 8:09pm On May 04, 2015
Am a graduate student that has been able to gather 30k from little savings of helping colleagues,in doing class assignments as well as left over of the little stipends parent sends.

NOW, am planning to step my game up by looking for a service providing or real time bizness that can help enlarge my coast.

MY THOUGHTS

Thinking of designing a quality customized notebook that would be irrestitible for undergraduates.

Thinking on muslim girls apparels, like scarf hijabs cos of muslim girls population on campus..

i need ur advice pls or any other suggestion on campus and off campus.

(PLS EBOOK SELLERS KEEP OFF FROM THIS THREAD SAME WITH ONLINE BIZ ADVERTISERS, COS AM NOT CUT FOR THAT)

Thanks in anticipation
I also welcome success story from those who started small and are growing.

1 Like

Re: What Real Business Can I Do With #30,000 (please Advice) by afanide: 11:36pm On May 04, 2015
micronut:
Am a graduate student that has been able to gather 30k from little savings of helping colleagues,in doing class assignments as well as left over of the little stipends parent sends.

NOW, am planning to step my game up by looking for a service providing or real time bizness that can help enlarge my coast.

MY THOUGHTS

Thinking of designing a quality customized notebook that would be irrestitible for undergraduates.

Thinking on muslim girls apparels, like scarf hijabs cos of muslim girls population on campus..

i need ur advice pls or any other suggestion on campus and off campus.

(PLS EBOOK SELLERS KEEP OFF FROM THIS THREAD SAME WITH ONLINE BIZ ADVERTISERS, COS AM NOT CUT FOR THAT)

Thanks in anticipation
I also welcome success story from those who started small and are growing.

I took time to read your post and i understand your Point.

'Importation Business' is the 2nd most Profitable Business inå Nigeria Beside Oil Business.

But alot people think there's no way one can start Importation Business with 20-30k. With 20k OR 30k, you can confortably Startt Importing Cheap Quality Items from Korea.

There Are sites like Aliexpress, Alibaba, DHgate, 1688.com Taobao, etc. And alot of guys Import from these sites.

I use to Import from those sites until i got a link with a Korea Company that deals in Quality at a giveaway price.

This Korean Company sells Quality Items at a very cheap Price, and i pay $5 per kg for my Items which you will never see else where.

TRUTH: NO BODY WILL EVER LEAK OUT THE SECRETE OF HIS BUSINESS TO ANYONE. EVEN YOUR CLOSE FRIEND WILL NOT DO THAT. take it or leave it but that is a secrete i just told you.

I CANT EXPLAIN EVERYTHING HERE.

IF YOU ARE IN PORT-HARCOURT, CALL ME LETS MEET ONE-ON-ONE SO I CAN SHOW YOU WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW, THE KOREA COMPANY DETAILS WHERE YOU CAN PURCHASE WHATEVER YOU WANT, AND THEIR LAGOS LOGISTIC OFFICE ADDRESS.

If you are not in Port-harcourt, get the details here----

http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

If the link is not clickable, google it OR click on '2015 BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY' below

INFORMATION IS WEALTH/POWER

If you dont like my information, Simply ignore it PLEASE.

Am not Teaching/Tutoring you for free. If you want free information, i have listed some sites above where you can buy/Import from.

But if you want to make huge profit n get Quality Items and pay little shipping cost, i wont Advise you to buy from those sites. But you can give it a trial. No harm in trying.

NATHANIEL
afanide.nathaniel@gmail.com
Re: What Real Business Can I Do With #30,000 (please Advice) by micronut(m): 4:53pm On May 05, 2015
thanks for the contribution but this part that u said " INFORMATION IS WEALTH/POWER
If you dont like my information, Simply ignore it PLEASE.
Am not Teaching/Tutoring you for free. If you want free information, i have
listed some sites above where you can buy/Import from."

Hmn............nawa ooo.........u still want ur share from dis 30k be that ooo?

that was why i was running away from e-book from the world go cos dey end up reaping people off their little effort.......

thanks anyway

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

You Are Being Cheated If You Are Still Using Western Union, See Why / Forex Analysis 2018 Regular Update / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.