Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,972 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Your Friend Ever Tried To Snatch Ur Girlfriend/Boyfriend?Share Your Experiences - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Friend Ever Tried To Snatch Ur Girlfriend/Boyfriend?Share Your Experiences (6837 Views)

Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend / I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) / 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Friend Ever Tried To Snatch Ur Girlfriend/Boyfriend?Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 8:18pm On May 04, 2015
I have overheard people talk about their friends playing dirty game with their girlfriends/boyfriends, or wannabe girlfriends/boyfriends but I used to think it was a false allegation until I experienced it

Some so called friends are just so silly that the same girl you are chasing will be the same girl they would like to chase. Some of them will go as far as flirting with your babe under the guise of "na my padi babe"

Lemme keep the ball rolling

I had this friend whom I trusted him so much cos we have been friend since childhood.

There was time my girl always complained of an unknown number always calling to flirt with her. According to her, the guy always called in the morning, afternoon and always gave a goodnight call and each time she inquired how he managed to get her number, he always kept gave unending excuses

#Fst-Fwd#
There was a time my friends and my girlfriend always complained of call divert response immediately they/she dialed my number and when the person picked, he would start saying poo

I decided to called the customer care and complained about it and I was told that I diverted my incoming calls to another number. I inquired the number my calls was diverted to and the customer care agent told me they were not allowed to disclose that. I pleaded but my pleas fell to deaf ears

I dropped the call and called again and fortunately for me, another agent picked cheesy. I complained to him and pleaded to him that I wanted to know the number my calls were diverted to. To my greatest surprised, the customer care agent dictated my friend's number and I was so amazed. Why on earth would he divert all my calls just because wanted to flirt with my girlfriend ?

I later told him about it but he denied saying he never did anything like that

I drop my pen at this point cool

Over to you
Re: Your Friend Ever Tried To Snatch Ur Girlfriend/Boyfriend?Share Your Experiences by Dahjhi: 8:18pm On May 04, 2015
agarawu23:
ladies aren't loyal and I refused to trust them.
OK! I was in jss3 then, though eyes never too open sha but we don dey pursue girls as boarding school dey be sha.
I was sick during my jss3 second term so I travelled back home cos the sickness was much. I spent a whole term(3months ill) to God be the glory, God healed me so I went back to school.
News started spreading from different angle that one of my friend though not best friend dated my girl and even sexed her(and the stupid girl alws refuse me sex o,).
no long story , I didn't fight my friend because I blv d the lady is the cheap type cos she knew the guy was my friend. I just ended the relationship and focus on my studies. the lady is now with two kids from different father
Holy phuck. shocked

Lol. Why my story resemble urs. But am the one in ur friends position, same class Js3 cheesy I was new and saw this chick, -never knew she dey date ma guy sha- and we started moving, my guy arrived from sick LEAVE tongue am already in d game. He call his friends and they team up on me say make con dey explain maself. Shuuu ere omode. He even called his brother (a senior in d sch to d matter n I be like 'a nor get fault abeg'. While we are still on it, the gurl left the sch. Till date me n ma guy never close again. lipsrsealed
Re: Your Friend Ever Tried To Snatch Ur Girlfriend/Boyfriend?Share Your Experiences by Twaci(f): 8:21pm On May 04, 2015
I introduced her to him to work as his secretary (ma stupi.d mistake).

He asked her out (his stupi.d mistake)

I found out (her stupi.d mistake)

I forgave and forgot them totally (no one's mistake at all)

End of story cheesy
Re: Your Friend Ever Tried To Snatch Ur Girlfriend/Boyfriend?Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 04, 2015
No human on earth can be snatched. "Snatching" is wrongly used to term a situation where a supposed lover left the relationship for another person.

When you enter into a relationship with someone, you enter into a silent agreement to never leave each other. No oaths are taken, no documents signed, therefore, in actuality, they can afford to walk out of the relationship without fear of a repercussion.

When you're in a relationship with a pretty girl, there is no fvcking way on earth other guys would not ask her out. It's solely up to the girl to turn down, and continue turning down the advances of any male that comes across her asking her out. She is trying to keep her loyalty to the silent agreement you both had. And at the same time, I have to mention that you always have to prove to a lady that you are worth her love. A lady chooses her man. A lady gets asked out way more than her male counterparts. If there are 1000 men on her case, and she chooses you to enter a relationship with, you have to keep proving to her that she made the right choice. This is actually a vice versa thing, but there is more pressure on a male to prove his love than there is on a female.

If she gets fed up of the relationship, she walks away from you and into the arms of someone who is proving to be better than you. It is not snatching. She made a choice. People use the crap "snatch" line to look like victims. Everyone has a choice to make. That she is in a relationship with you doesn't mean she has to marry you in the end. If she leaves you for someone else, suck it up, respect her decision, and move the fvck on. You owe that to yourself.

Only inanimate items get snatched. A human with emotions and in a relationship can never be snatched. She was offered something better than she's currently enjoying with you. Yes. . . she wasn't loyal, she broke the silent agreement, but life is a _bitch.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Friend Ever Tried To Snatch Ur Girlfriend/Boyfriend?Share Your Experiences by Erriga(m): 8:22pm On May 04, 2015
Twaci:
embarassed
why that face?
Re: Your Friend Ever Tried To Snatch Ur Girlfriend/Boyfriend?Share Your Experiences by Dahjhi: 8:22pm On May 04, 2015
Twaci:
embarassed
*hands her popcorn* u wanna tell us somfin? cool
Re: Your Friend Ever Tried To Snatch Ur Girlfriend/Boyfriend?Share Your Experiences by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:32pm On May 04, 2015

Some dudes are silly enough to bet their girlfriends are the most faithful beings since the big bang. Another other 'crazy' guys take up the challenge to prove them wrong...and they nearly always do..

High school days.... The good, the bad and the crazy. Perverted fun.

Sometimes the girls fancy you better. Now that's where the dilemma lies. The battle between loyalty to your friend and keeping his 'superhot' female for yourself. It's not not the easiest decision in the world.

1 Like

Re: Your Friend Ever Tried To Snatch Ur Girlfriend/Boyfriend?Share Your Experiences by Princecalm(m): 8:35pm On May 04, 2015
#STILLSEARCHING.
Re: Your Friend Ever Tried To Snatch Ur Girlfriend/Boyfriend?Share Your Experiences by agarawu23(m): 8:35pm On May 04, 2015
ladies aren't loyal and I refused to trust them.

OK! I was in jss3 then, though eyes never too open sha but we don dey pursue girls as boarding school dey be sha.

I was sick during my jss3 second term so I travelled back home cos the sickness was much. I spent a whole term(3months ill) to God be the glory, God healed me so I went back to school.

News started spreading from different angle that one of my friend though not best friend dated my girl and even sexed her(and the stupid girl alws refuse me sex o,).

no long story , I didn't fight my friend because I blv d the lady is the cheap type cos she knew the guy was my friend. I just ended the relationship and focus on my studies.

so after our graduation , I was processing same university with my friend that bleeped my babe then. (who say we shldnt take revenge on earth instead wait for God to revenge for us?)undecided make God forgive me. I asked the guy to help me pay for post ume form and other arrangement that I will send the money to his acc. he spent#13550 on my behalf but I know it in mind that the school wasn't my choice . I ignore his calls and messages for months . I live in Lagos but he lives in Ogun state so he cant even locate me.

that was how I paid him back for betraying me. the lady is now with two kids from different father.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Friend Ever Tried To Snatch Ur Girlfriend/Boyfriend?Share Your Experiences by Twaci(f): 8:44pm On May 04, 2015
Blackett:
No human on earth can be snatched. "Snatching" is wrongly used to term a situation where a supposed lover left the relationship for another person.

When you enter into a relationship with someone, you enter into a silent agreement to never leave each other. No oaths are taken, no documents signed, therefore, in actuality, they can afford to walk out of the relationship without fear of a repercussion.

When you're in a relationship with a pretty girl, there is no fvcking way on earth other guys would not ask her out. It's solely up to the girl to turn down, and continue turning down the advances of any male that comes across her asking her out. She is trying to keep her loyalty to the silent agreement you both had. And at the same time, I have to mention that you always have to prove to a lady that you are worth her love. A lady chooses her man. A lady gets asked out way more than her male counterparts. If there are 1000 men on her case, and she chooses you to enter a relationship with, you have to keep proving to her that she made the right choice. This is actually a vice versa thing, but there is more pressure on a male to prove his love than there is on a female.

If she gets fed up of the relationship, she walks away from you and into the arms of someone who is proving to be better than you. It is not snatching. She made a choice. People use the crap "snatch" line to look like victims. Everyone has a choice to make. That she is in a relationship with you doesn't mean she has to marry you in the end. If she leaves you for someone else, suck it up, respect her decision, and move the fvck on. You owe that to yourself.

Only inanimate items get snatched. A human with emotions and in a relationship can never be snatched. She was offered something better than she's currently enjoying with you. Yes. . . she wasn't loyal, she broke the silent agreement, but life is a _bitch.

The longest thing this dude has ever written cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Your Friend Ever Tried To Snatch Ur Girlfriend/Boyfriend?Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 04, 2015
someone tried that and that person is six foot now angry
Re: Your Friend Ever Tried To Snatch Ur Girlfriend/Boyfriend?Share Your Experiences by wtfCode: 8:45pm On May 04, 2015
gals shaa.
Most gals i've dated have niggaz dat run her package with me, i can always sense a cheating babe.
My problem with the babe starts whenever i caught her red handed with the guy.
I also allow my hommies that likes my gals to give it a try,by that way she wont know i'm testing her.
Re: Your Friend Ever Tried To Snatch Ur Girlfriend/Boyfriend?Share Your Experiences by SleekyP(m): 8:46pm On May 04, 2015
Not me "SleekyP" cool
Re: Your Friend Ever Tried To Snatch Ur Girlfriend/Boyfriend?Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 04, 2015
Twaci:
The longest thing this dude has ever written cheesy
Nah. It isn't.
Re: Your Friend Ever Tried To Snatch Ur Girlfriend/Boyfriend?Share Your Experiences by Twaci(f): 8:51pm On May 04, 2015
Dahjhi:
*hands her popcorn* u wanna tell us somfin? cool
Yeah smiley...
The popcorn is too salty, where did u get it from?

Erriga:

why that face?
I'm thinking grin
Re: Your Friend Ever Tried To Snatch Ur Girlfriend/Boyfriend?Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 04, 2015
I dey come make I chop first
Re: Your Friend Ever Tried To Snatch Ur Girlfriend/Boyfriend?Share Your Experiences by Erriga(m): 8:53pm On May 04, 2015
Twaci:
Yeah smiley... The popcorn is too salty, where did u get it from?

I'm thinking grin
More like remembering
Re: Your Friend Ever Tried To Snatch Ur Girlfriend/Boyfriend?Share Your Experiences by Twaci(f): 8:53pm On May 04, 2015
Blackett:
Nah. It isn't.
Pishures or.......
Re: Your Friend Ever Tried To Snatch Ur Girlfriend/Boyfriend?Share Your Experiences by Dahjhi: 8:55pm On May 04, 2015
Twaci:
Yeah smiley...
The popcorn is too salty, where did u get it from?

lol. Roasted it myself. grin
Re: Your Friend Ever Tried To Snatch Ur Girlfriend/Boyfriend?Share Your Experiences by kinglekan: 8:56pm On May 04, 2015
Well said Blackett
I doff my hat!! cheesy
Re: Your Friend Ever Tried To Snatch Ur Girlfriend/Boyfriend?Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 04, 2015
Twaci:
Pishures or.......
Hmm.
Re: Your Friend Ever Tried To Snatch Ur Girlfriend/Boyfriend?Share Your Experiences by siegfried99(m): 8:58pm On May 04, 2015
***spreads foam***

Call me when it lands on Lalasticlala grin
Re: Your Friend Ever Tried To Snatch Ur Girlfriend/Boyfriend?Share Your Experiences by pTomz(m): 9:00pm On May 04, 2015
.ah dunno fr u pheepleundecided undecided

all ah knw is dat I have a dream that one day
I'll become a
DOCTOR

that only attends to female PATIENTS with
big BOOBS fr dis con3gringrin
Re: Your Friend Ever Tried To Snatch Ur Girlfriend/Boyfriend?Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 04, 2015
[size=15pt] tosyne2much, if this thread hits lalasticlala, i promise to offer my brain as a burnt offering to the gods of common sense cheesy[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Your Friend Ever Tried To Snatch Ur Girlfriend/Boyfriend?Share Your Experiences by Twaci(f): 9:03pm On May 04, 2015
Dahjhi:
lol. Roasted it myself. grin
No wonder! Pls don't try it again angry. Stick to akara
Re: Your Friend Ever Tried To Snatch Ur Girlfriend/Boyfriend?Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 04, 2015
Have you ever been in a situation where your friend's girlfriend starts making moves on you and out of respect for your friend you refrain but at the same time you can't tell ur friend that it seems his girl is putting d moves on you. Then ur friend finds out but d girl turns everything upside down saying that you are the one asking her out which is easier for him to believe.

All I'm saying is, sometimes the girl that you think your friend is trying to snatch is actually d one trying to 'snatch' your friend.

2 Likes

Re: Your Friend Ever Tried To Snatch Ur Girlfriend/Boyfriend?Share Your Experiences by Dahjhi: 9:05pm On May 04, 2015
Twaci:
No wonder! Pls don't try it again angry. Stick to akara
lol. How do u know I can make dat either?
Re: Your Friend Ever Tried To Snatch Ur Girlfriend/Boyfriend?Share Your Experiences by AlienStar: 9:07pm On May 04, 2015
Blackett:

i agree wt u 100%
Re: Your Friend Ever Tried To Snatch Ur Girlfriend/Boyfriend?Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 04, 2015
adeaks:
Have you ever been in a situation where your friend's girlfriend starts making moves on you and out of respect for your friend you refrain but at the same time you can't tell ur friend that it seems his girl is putting d moves on you. Then ur friend finds out but d girl turns everything upside down saying that you are the one asking her out which is easier for him to believe.

All I'm saying is, sometimes the girl that you think your friend is trying to snatch is actually d one trying to 'snatch' your friend.
You made some sense!
Actually, this does not apply to all dudes.
Self-respect and self-control comes into play in times like this.
Re: Your Friend Ever Tried To Snatch Ur Girlfriend/Boyfriend?Share Your Experiences by ojaydedon(m): 9:11pm On May 04, 2015
undecidedundecided
Re: Your Friend Ever Tried To Snatch Ur Girlfriend/Boyfriend?Share Your Experiences by Twaci(f): 9:12pm On May 04, 2015
Dahjhi:
lol. How do u know I can make dat either?
The walls have ears
Re: Your Friend Ever Tried To Snatch Ur Girlfriend/Boyfriend?Share Your Experiences by saxwizard(m): 9:12pm On May 04, 2015
here to read comments

one of the dumbest question ladies ask....how u take get my number

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls DONT Date Or Befriend A Poor Guy (dont Waste Your Youth) / Braless Slay Mama From Girlfriend Association Has This Message For Girls(pics) / A Girl Will Be Coming Over to Do This [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.