Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo (44715 Views)

Wizkid Shares Justine Skye's Halloween Costume / Wizkid Shares Photos From Hamburg Tour / Photo: Wizkid Shares Lovely New Pic With Tania Omotayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo by poiu77: 12:59am On May 05, 2015
[size=28pt]The national team of the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria[/size]

Re: Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo by tpiadotcom: 1:33am On May 05, 2015
Re: Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo by mimicious(f): 1:50am On May 05, 2015
RickRichards:
Those candles though. They look like they've been through a lot. I blame GEJ.
Hahahaha hahahahah
Re: Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo by Nobody: 2:52am On May 05, 2015
Hmm

Re: Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo by nino17(f): 3:35am On May 05, 2015
SuperSuave:
[size=13pt]Lovely. But wait o! See Tania's chair like that of zulu king grin and see wiz's own like...[/size] sad grin
Re: Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo by ellaV(m): 3:44am On May 05, 2015
Why wizkid shit nau undecided kiss[color=#770077][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo by cococandy(f): 4:29am On May 05, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
It shall never be well with poverty

see setting my goid!!
do you need money to set up a table like that on the beach at sunset?

No you don't.
Don't let money stop you from being romantic.

Whizkid is even sitting on eleganza plastic chair grin
Re: Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo by Israel5(m): 5:00am On May 05, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

see setting my goid!!
only u chop 3 plots of land. Na wa o
Re: Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo by eromspete(m): 5:14am On May 05, 2015
Great scenery/backdrop and a very crisp shot.

Useless candles and candle stand on the table #justsaying
Re: Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo by evesdon4u: 5:22am On May 05, 2015
SuperSuave:
[size=13pt]Lovely. But wait o! See Tania's chair like that of zulu king grin and see wiz's own like...[/size] sad grin

It beats me too...
Re: Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo by stefanlover: 5:25am On May 05, 2015
Damn n so this pikin sabi think like this? grin shocked
Re: Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo by Wizkoko(m): 5:30am On May 05, 2015
IlorinFinest:
Really nice and cool location smiley

the location nah Photoshop look carefully
Re: Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo by Nobody: 6:09am On May 05, 2015
Wizy, why plastic chair na?

Hope you 're not practicing racism....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo by Nature8(m): 6:38am On May 05, 2015
Sweet..
Re: Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo by k4kings(m): 6:42am On May 05, 2015
RickRichards:
Those candles though. They look like they've been through a lot. I blame GEJ.
Pls oo wat did dis one say to deserve dis likes nw NLanders
Re: Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo by jaydude(f): 6:56am On May 05, 2015
Ilekeh:
Looks photoshopped

Beef! tongue
Re: Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo by iheanyi40(m): 6:58am On May 05, 2015
Wizzy really loves dis Tania, wish em goodluck
Re: Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo by MDJALO(m): 7:06am On May 05, 2015
Small boy wey the chop wetin big pass him, Yoruba man say dihey dihey ni oh
Re: Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo by JoeCutie(m): 7:20am On May 05, 2015
Very beautiful.

During my own time, I'll buy a whole island. No single soul will be in it...just me and my girl. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo by modelboy(m): 7:26am On May 05, 2015
LewisO:
But why is he the one sitting on a plastic chair?

Mumu. undecided
becuz he has sat on all designer chairs you will ever see or sit in your entire life #hater
Re: Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo by preciousMI1(f): 8:01am On May 05, 2015
wikzid d setting of d table nuh be here.... the person just thief he money comot. ... the environment n.a. die....
Re: Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo by croSStodds(m): 8:06am On May 05, 2015
eromspete:
Great scenery/backdrop and a very crisp shot.

Useless candles and candle stand on the table #justsaying
Ode!hater....
Re: Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo by Caseless: 8:19am On May 05, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

see setting my goid!!
which one b good again? You had to post this twice with this ' goid'.
Re: Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo by Briee(f): 8:22am On May 05, 2015
Caseless:
which one b good again? You had to post this twice with this ' goid'.

Good morning bro!
Re: Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo by gandkiss: 8:23am On May 05, 2015
ifex370:

house boy wey go wedding grin

runs outta thread tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin badt guy
Re: Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo by Missmossy(f): 8:28am On May 05, 2015
Makes sense cool

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo by Kenneth205(m): 8:30am On May 05, 2015
190theclown:
This isnt even romantic i've obviously done better myself grin
first what are those candles meant to do when they cant even light on in the middle of a dessert where wind functions
secondly na wine them go drink no food
third who tie blue cloth Join the babe chair
LOL This wizkid is trying to be romantic hes so fake undecided

same with davido undecided

bad belle
Re: Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo by Wuuworld(m): 8:34am On May 05, 2015
LewisO:
But why is he the one sitting on a plastic chair?

Mumu. undecided
When has it become a taboo to sit on a plastic chair or u just want to rattle ur Gutter.......keep hating while he make his money
Re: Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo by Caseless: 8:40am On May 05, 2015
Briee:

Good morning bro!
Goodmorning, sis! How was ur night? Hope you slept well...
Re: Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo by missterious(f): 9:01am On May 05, 2015
JoeCutie:
Very beautiful.

During my own time, I'll buy a whole island. No single soul will be in it...just me and my girl. smiley

Thank God oh grin I've always liked the beach.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo by eromspete(m): 9:57am On May 05, 2015
Who ever you are behind this moniker need to stop and re-evaluate your life priorities okay.

You don't throw insults to people who do not know and do not care to know you. I made an observation and you insulted me.

The candle is and remains useless in the photo and that does not make me a hater in anyway undecided If you read carefully what i said earlier (my observation) you'd see your where your stupidity lies tongue

croSStodds:

Ode!hater....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wendy Shay Wears Curves-Revealing Tight Outfit To Perform On Stage / Timaya's Epic Reply To A Fan Who Called Him Old Vampire / Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.