Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,286 members, 7,780,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:40 PM

Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) (17234 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Receives Ambassador Of Israel (Photos) / Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Receives Ambassador Of China, Zhou Pingjian(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by tiwaz(m): 8:40pm On May 04, 2015
President -elect,Muhammadu Buhari received the Ambassador of Niger Republic Mansour Maman Hadj Daddo (R) & Mr. Shehu Amadou today.
The Group Managing Director of Mutual Benefit Assurance, Mr Akin Ogunbiyi also paid him a visit..

http://www.pijangonews.com/2015/05/president-elect-gen-buhari-receives.html

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by temitemi1(m): 8:58pm On May 04, 2015
#BABaONECHANCE... GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by kolomax(m): 9:03pm On May 04, 2015
The more you quote the one above the more he think his relevant just ignore him..

Meanwhile BABA keep receiving better people

GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT ELECT

110 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by kennydee05(m): 10:16pm On May 04, 2015
The most Presidential President of the PFederal Republic of Nigeria..
May all be well with you Sir.

43 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 04, 2015
See dem
Useless people dat destroyed jonathanz administration
Nemesis will surely catch up wif dem
I love transformation
I hate "change"
Quote me to blast me and ya will never make it in like

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by san316(m): 10:31pm On May 04, 2015
I thought it was the MD of MAD(Mutually Assured Destruction)

TANOIDs be like; He is forming a parallel governments.

Cool pics sha.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by omenka(m): 10:44pm On May 04, 2015
I can remember that now famous OBJ's song: "Lord do something new in Nigeria".... And it came to pass. cheesy

Love you my President Elect. smiley

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by toluine56(m): 11:22pm On May 04, 2015
Pls vote asisat oshoala for bbc womens footballer of the year.
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/womens/wfoty-vote/2015

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by iluvweed(m): 11:22pm On May 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
See dem
I love transformation
I hate "change"

temitemi1:

Since both of you don't have job, I will talk to seun....You need to be Moderators on this website!

cheesy

Meanwhile, I think baba is the Tallest President in the World grin........Sai Baba!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by Mogidi: 11:22pm On May 04, 2015
Pakistan and Saudi ambassadors are next.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by Princessonelove: 11:23pm On May 04, 2015
All those praying for my president to fail, he won't. All those hating sheath your sword. lets all work together for a better Nigeria.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 04, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by toluine56(m): 11:23pm On May 04, 2015
temitemi1:
Jeez..u still do this drill
Your case is pathetic

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 04, 2015
hope he didn't Trek there too

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by elbinmanny(m): 11:26pm On May 04, 2015
toluine56:

Jeez..u still do this drill
Your case is pathetic
and must u answer? angry
U must be one if the 150 homo,sexual cows of the cancerous General undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by Jaffar23(m): 11:26pm On May 04, 2015
Hain

All dis awards dey went to buy
Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by Bifwoli: 11:27pm On May 04, 2015
Let them join northern Nigeria and Niger republic to make an Islamic desert nation away from southern oil and southern civilization.

Losers and failed nation can always find rapport.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by alaoeri: 11:27pm On May 04, 2015
Everybody wanna be associated with the General except some few saTANist, no wonder PDP-igs are accusing him of running a parallel government

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by help3852: 11:28pm On May 04, 2015
swtgrl4eva:
Ok
babe You get liver, since 2010, just 2comments grin cheesy

How can I be like you??

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by cnnamoko(m): 11:28pm On May 04, 2015
Nice
Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by sirugos(m): 11:31pm On May 04, 2015
Common.. My president elect looks sick.I pray may almighty God give him the strength to move this country forward. The task ahead is much

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by toluine56(m): 11:31pm On May 04, 2015
elbinmanny:
and must u answer? angry
U must be one if the 150 homo,sexual cows of the cancerous General undecided
Bad grammar
I cnt even dig
Clueless
When did cows become homo sexual.
Stone aged fellow like u

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by apasino01: 11:31pm On May 04, 2015
He just be lyk person wey go die lyk now now. BABAONECHANCE
Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by SuperSuave(m): 11:31pm On May 04, 2015
Changi
Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by bastien: 11:31pm On May 04, 2015
Goodnight house
Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by hucienda: 11:32pm On May 04, 2015
help3852:
babe You get liver, since 2010, just 2comments grin cheesy

How can I be like you??

lwkmd cheesy

Guess Prince Charming woke her up with a kiss like he did Sleeping Beauty. cheesy
Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by QuotaSystem: 11:32pm On May 04, 2015
Of course, we need these strategic partnerships to secure and effectively control our wide and porous borders. Fighting the insurgency has several approaches, carry on Sir.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by LordMecuzy(m): 11:33pm On May 04, 2015
The General

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by help3852: 11:35pm On May 04, 2015
hucienda:

lwkmd cheesy

Guess Prince Charming woke her up with a kiss like Sleeping Beauty. cheesy
just 2 comments seriously, and the second time is "ok" hahaha.

I couldn't help but laugh cheesy
Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by elbinmanny(m): 11:35pm On May 04, 2015
toluine56:

Bad grammar
I cnt even dig
Clueless
When did cows become homo sexual.
Stone aged fellow like u
the last time 8 checked the olodo-elect had 150 cows in 2003 and still had same number in 2015 , 12 years after .
Tell me why I can't claim that his cows are homo, sexuals since they cant reproduce.
U must be one of them cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by ekiloui(f): 11:36pm On May 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
See dem
I love transformation
I hate "change"

I beg to differ sir. Jonathan destroyed his own administration, although i didn't campaign for Buhari, I campaigned against Jonathan. Simply put, try and enjoy the new government. You should be more concerned about your own country than "jonathan" and his "transformation"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) by samidbest001(m): 11:36pm On May 04, 2015
Buhari is now important...... power sweet ooooooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki’s Corruption Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES / $470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe / February 16, 2019 Election: Five Things To Keep In Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.