Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U (12262 Views)

How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U by shadrama(m): 12:36am On May 05, 2015
Indirectly, she's asking u to take her out, that she's hungry. Or that u should go and eat so that u will have the strength to talk more.
Re: Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U by sacora(f): 12:45am On May 05, 2015
vizkiz:
after all the numerous questions you have been asking her through out the chat...if she asked if you have eaten isn't any sign she has feeling for you undecided
lol......dat awkward moment wen ur questions don dey too much, she wil b lyk"if u Neva eat go chow sumtin"
Re: Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U by Mcowubaba: 12:46am On May 05, 2015
She asked me- "have u payed the 22k into my account" sad.. I said yes...
What does it mean, is she falling for me
Re: Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U by funlord(m): 7:00am On May 05, 2015
jewelgold:
The question is

'Have u eaten'?

Av noticed it quite a number of times,

Guys, abi I lie?
.....YOU deserve the nobel prize for this your award winning stupidity!
Re: Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U by ehissi(m): 7:27am On May 05, 2015
Jtmanager:
my case needs help be that
infact she's said more
buh she's always saying "I'm not ready to be anybody's girlfriend "
like seriously I'll need help from ye experts

On the contrary U may not!! She has probably done something U may not appreciate; The bible records that "A fool says alll that is in his heart" and that my friend is what luv can do, make you seemingly "foolish" especially when the object of affection is around. Dunno who U R or who she is or what U guys both do for a living. Its possible she wants to settle down soon with the first person her hearts beat for and avoid the suspense/possiblity of a Casual relationship or she looks at you and is not seeing the relationship having a very serious and promising future. U honestly find out what you want and tell and leave the rst. Its possible she luv U die already but finds U unserious.......It depends on the pecularities of U guys........#MyTenKobo
Re: Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U by pmar: 8:17am On May 05, 2015
I laugh cheesy cheesy
vislabraye:

My own dey ask me , have you fasted today
Re: Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U by Jtmanager(m): 8:25am On May 05, 2015
ehissi:

On the contrary U may not!! She has probably done something U may not appreciate; The bible records that "A fool says alll that is in his heart" and that my friend is what luv can do, make you seemingly "foolish" especially when the object of affection is around. Dunno who U R or who she is or what U guys both do for a living. Its possible she wants to settle down soon with the first person her hearts beat for and avoid the suspense/possiblity of a Casual relationship or she looks at you and is not seeing the relationship having a very serious and promising future. U honestly find out what you want and tell and leave the rst. Its possible she luv U die already but finds U unserious.......It depends on the pecularities of U guys........#MyTenKobo

ah swear u be prophet
I know just Wat to do then
Re: Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U by Nobody: 9:27am On May 05, 2015
vislabraye:

grin
Re: Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U by ggrin(f): 10:55am On May 05, 2015
Ipledge:
guess ask me this always, I didn't see any green light in it
guess ke
Re: Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U by tosyne2much(m): 10:57am On May 05, 2015
kathykathy:
if i lack words i willl ask dat to prolong d conversation,,,i'm not boring u knw
ehn ehn cheesy
Re: Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U by kathykathy(f): 11:10am On May 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
ehn ehn cheesy
yeayea
Re: Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U by Nobody: 11:25am On May 05, 2015
kathykathy:
yeayea
madam messer.
Re: Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U by kathykathy(f): 11:27am On May 05, 2015
Unibenstudent:
madam messer.
hahahaha u caught me
Re: Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U by Nobody: 11:28am On May 05, 2015
kathykathy:
hahahaha u caught me
hope u have repented?
Re: Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U by kathykathy(f): 11:36am On May 05, 2015
Unibenstudent:
hope u have repented?
yea i now behave like a gentle lady dat i'm
Re: Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U by Nobody: 11:38am On May 05, 2015
kathykathy:
yea i now behave like a gentle lady dat i'm
good,good,how's the relationship going?
Re: Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U by kathykathy(f): 11:46am On May 05, 2015
Unibenstudent:
good,good,how's the relationship going?
beautiful
Re: Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U by Nobody: 11:47am On May 05, 2015
kathykathy:
beautiful
hope no fighting oh,u know fighting is bad
Re: Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U by kathykathy(f): 11:57am On May 05, 2015
Unibenstudent:
hope no fighting oh,u know fighting is bad
noo i'm a calm gurl ooo
Re: Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U by Nobody: 11:59am On May 05, 2015
kathykathy:
noo i'm a calm gurl ooo
why r u fighting Mr cork?
Re: Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U by kathykathy(f): 12:04pm On May 05, 2015
Unibenstudent:
why r u fighting Mr cork?
he is very annoying,,,,,i hate d way he thinks,,,,his posts nd comments are irritating i cnt condone such post on a thread i'm in
Re: Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U by AdeniyiA(m): 12:29pm On May 05, 2015
ziezy:
that kind of question comes up when there's nothing else to talk about ...
...or if you start talking incoherently
cheesy
Re: Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U by fairheven: 12:30pm On May 05, 2015
sonikstargirl:
that's not true
Men! lovE uR natural hAir..No be say I no get money for relaxer cool cool
Re: Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U by loadedvibes: 1:38pm On May 05, 2015
Nawa there is no sure question. But I think a closer one would be" why did you see in me"
Re: Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U by xtervaganza(m): 4:58pm On May 05, 2015
vislabraye:

dat one wan kill u ni o

Lol
Re: Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U by funkyjms: 5:47pm On May 05, 2015
kathykathy:
he is very annoying,,,,,i hate d way he thinks,,,,his posts nd comments are irritating i cnt condone such post on a thread i'm in

lol....that awkward moment when kathykathy takes Mr C's posts personal, that awkward moment she thinks that's the real way he thinks, that awkward moment she doesn't realise that that's the beauty about his post and that awkward moment when he's gon' show up and bash you for this post.
Re: Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U by fecosequence(m): 6:04pm On May 05, 2015
also '''hv u gotn d alert?'''
Re: Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U by BukkyDan(f): 6:05pm On May 05, 2015
Not so true...
I ask such questions if I care so much about your wellbeing, most especially; if you are d type that like skipping meals
Re: Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 05, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmm, guys sha,so because she ask you if you had eaten is now a sign of greenlight abi?
Guy abeg wisen up,she is probably asking expecting to be ask back then she go sharperly reply nah
she knew you will not want to dull or be termed non caring...
Oya ask why, your thought is as good as mine. Wondering? Of cos d slang am broke,
oya form big boy, ask weytin she won eat,it then you will know some niger broke gals they eat peppero de pizza when dem no get kobo. After trying hard to impress her dont be surprise wen she turn you down or add you to her mega list....
In essence, am trying to emphasize on d fact dat becos she ask dat may not mean a sign of green light, it may be natural caring though or expecting meal from an unsuspecting dude...
I know i have done that before no hard feeling just being real
Re: Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 05, 2015
kathykathy:
anyway what is ur name?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Tips To Have A Bigger Bum Bum / Which Is More Attractive, Boobs Or Bum / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.