Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

REVEALED! The Real Reason Jonthan Lost - PDP Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REVEALED! The Real Reason Jonthan Lost - PDP Leaders (1204 Views)

PDP Leaders Have Turned Wike To MMM – APC / Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic / Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REVEALED! The Real Reason Jonthan Lost - PDP Leaders by aboy247: 9:13pm On May 04, 2015
Leadership of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has said President Goodluck Jonathan lost the recent presidential election to the candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Muhammadu Buhari because the PDP campaign was filled with hate campaign against Buhari with little emphasis on the achievement of Mr. Jonathan.

According to Olisah Metuh, the party's spokesperson, the party headquarters was left out during the campaigns, and that “overzealous” persons were made to run a hate campaign against Mr. Buari, thereby making him more popular. Metuh said some of the most horrific attack against Mr. Buhari came from the president's wife, Patience, the governor of Ekiti State, Ayo Fayose, and the spokesperson for Mr. Jonathan’s campaign team, Femi Fani-Kayode.

One of the thousands of hate campaign banners and posters released by the Jonathan Campaign team to smear Buhari's image

PS: This article is a summarized version of the original news

Source: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/component/k2/item/672-the-real-reason-jonthan-lost-pdp-leaders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: REVEALED! The Real Reason Jonthan Lost - PDP Leaders by Toktee(m): 9:20pm On May 04, 2015
Not only that,we don't need anything called pdp again,we are tired of hearing that,we need progress not stagnation.
Jonah and his wife,metuh,abati,ffk,fayose,dokubo,clark etc,they will go down without honour.
Time is up!
Re: REVEALED! The Real Reason Jonthan Lost - PDP Leaders by NCOIM(m): 9:23pm On May 04, 2015
#chilling with Obama grin

GEJ For UN Sec. Gen,, cool
Re: REVEALED! The Real Reason Jonthan Lost - PDP Leaders by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 04, 2015
Buhari is d brain behind boko haram
Soon nemesis will catch up wif him and his supporters
I love transformation
I hate "change"
Quote me to blast me and ya will never make it in like
Re: REVEALED! The Real Reason Jonthan Lost - PDP Leaders by seunfly: 9:29pm On May 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Buhari is d brain behind boko haram
Soon nemesis will catch up wif him and his supporters
I love transformation
I hate "change"

Even after your shameless olisah metuh stated this fact today, you still can not reason well.

I don't blame you because it takes a fool to support Gej with all his cluelesness and Dumbnesness.

1 Like

Re: REVEALED! The Real Reason Jonthan Lost - PDP Leaders by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 04, 2015
seunfly:

Even after your shameless olisah metuh stated this fact today, you still can not reason well.

I don't blame you because it takes a fool to support Gej with all his cluelesness and Dumbnesness.
Noted!
I love transformation
I hate "change"
Re: REVEALED! The Real Reason Jonthan Lost - PDP Leaders by horluwarseun(m): 10:30am On Jun 03, 2015
Buhari is d man of d year people ar jst accusing him.... we ar nw in continuity
Re: REVEALED! The Real Reason Jonthan Lost - PDP Leaders by obi4eze(m): 11:01am On Jun 03, 2015
seunfly:

The guy needs turn - around maintenance and auto-reset
Re: REVEALED! The Real Reason Jonthan Lost - PDP Leaders by disumusa: 11:23am On Jun 03, 2015
Toktee:
Not only that,we don't need anything called pdp again,we are tired of hearing that,we need progress not stagnation.
Jonah and his wife,metuh,abati,ffk,fayose,dokubo,clark etc,they will go down without honour.
Time is up!
olisha metu is not telling us all the the fact, one of it is that gej did not perform at all and also corrupt, gej also secreatly plot to hand and rig election in favour of ibo se. Note that in not politice he only want them to cover him from prob.
Re: REVEALED! The Real Reason Jonthan Lost - PDP Leaders by disumusa: 11:26am On Jun 03, 2015
disumusa:
olisha metu is not telling us all the the fact, one of it is that gej did not perform at all and also corrupt, gej also secreatly plot to hand and rig election in favour of ibo se. Note that in not politice he only want them to cover him from prob.
see what tinubu did is what they call politice.

(1) (Reply)

Survivors Of Lagos Lagoon. Lesson For Biafran Jew. / Wike’s Inauguration Address And Pictures On May29 / Nigerian Police To Investigate Akwa-Ibom And Rivers RECs For Election Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.