Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,496 members, 7,781,490 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:27 PM

Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here (52881 Views)

3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone / I'm Confused On What Kind Of Phone To Get. Need A Lil Help Here. / My Itel 1503 Is Malfunctioning. Engineers Please Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Easyjay: 11:59pm On May 10, 2016
Djangocode:

Its normal with H series of Tecno...

Solution...

Dial *#*#4636#*#* from your phone as if you want to make a Call...

Select ''Phone Information'' and scroll down to the bottom of your screen...

You will see ''Toggle DNS check''... Click on it and make sure the information by the right side of it says ''Allowed''....

Restart your phone and Switch on your 3G...

It should work.. I swear with ma Balls....

Evening, my phone itel has a stable network on edge ( gsm only) but anytime i switch to h+( wcdma), after like 10mins max... Ma network disappears and wont come back until i restart my phone.
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by ossytutu(m): 5:09pm On May 29, 2016
Hi, please I have some problem with my tecno l6, it was rooted and I was using the rooting link to delete some malfunctioning apps maybe on the process deleted something that was not suppose to delete, and since then my phone can't startup or boot. Please do I still stand a chance fixing my phone? Thanks!
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 30, 2016
please I don't know what happened to my phone. while making call the voice is feint unless when I plug an earpiece then can I be able to make call. pls help and don't know if it has to do with playing dts video
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by zeliat: 11:22pm On May 31, 2016
I use a techno Phantom z mini and I noticed it keeps trpping off and I have to press the power button for a long time before it comes on nd it wld go off again. Please kindly help.
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by emmanuelpopson(m): 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
OK am a bit of a developer and a programmer.

So if your Android phone or tablet is behaving funny we can trash it out here.

I use an Itel1506 android. the problem here is that whenever am listening to music,the music player will suddenly stop playing songs and will be off.

please help out as its not up to a month I bought the phone.
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by olatunji390(m): 5:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
Help!!!! I can not update my applications download and install from google play. What the solution
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by nikiihardehx(f): 4:30am On Jun 10, 2016
my samsusng galaxy s3 battery Drains fast, nd temperature increases every Now and then, pls wat can I do
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by vicdon(m): 11:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
Horluwahighdee:
please help me with my innjoo fire. some months ago i was charging it so it got to 94% and it started discharging so i removed my battery and inserted it back but it was not switching on again but when i plugged it, it will show d bootlogo and will off again and it will switch off and show the boot logo again. so i decided to flash it with my friends pc it doesnt flash. it will load the red bar and it will display brom 4032 error please help me. i tried to remove the battery to flash but it gets to the middle and brings out same error please help me oooo. since jan 18....thanks in anticipation....

Call me, 08097009204
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by jstyhuddy: 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
Hello, I use an infinix hot phone. The top side of the cali :Pbrator broke a while ago, after a while of not replacing it, that part stopped functioning well. I later changed it but the problem still persisted. I have done a hard reset and flashed the phone, still no change. Instead the fault is spreading and once the screen is on, it clicks on different things without me touching it. I have to lock and unlock to make it better. How do I fix it
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Carlcaresophia: 10:50am On Aug 18, 2016
jstyhuddy:
Hello, I use an infinix hot phone. The top side of the cali :Pbrator broke a while ago, after a while of not replacing it, that part stopped functioning well. I later changed it but the problem still persisted. I have done a hard reset and flashed the phone, still no change. Instead the fault is spreading and once the screen is on, it clicks on different things without me touching it. I have to lock and unlock to make it better. How do I fix it
Hello Jstyhuddy, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Yasirarafat: 2:03am On Aug 19, 2016

Good morning, am using gionee p6 and its rooted, back then i downloaded instafollow on installing it the fone sizes, tried to power it off but i couldn't so i removed my ba3....naso wahala dey start
I noticed that my notification panel isnt working (i.e isn't showing any notification like whatsapp text,new app update pop up e.t.c)
Secondly, minimize/home key isn't working, if i press it will calibrate but no action ( i hope u get me grin )
Thirdly, My security isn't activating ( i wuld set it successfully but no matter how long it stays it wont lock).
Lastly (this one worry me pass all) i noticed that its rejecting calls directly, i can just hear it vibrate, i can't see incoming calls talkless of receiving it.
pls need ya urgent help
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by chidon007(m): 7:52am On Aug 19, 2016

Hello sir, players I need ur help. I bought tecno camon c9 dis month. I barely use it for 2 weeks at d time I am writing dis. My problem is my whatsapp. It work well when I bought it bt recently, it develop issues. If I type any letter of a word, it automatically send d letter without me clicking send. Dat is my only problem. Other tins are working bt dis. Is d fault from d phone or d whatsapp.? I av off and on my phone bt no way.wat should I do.
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Tekkyboy(m): 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2016
please help me with my lenovoA630t phone,I just bought it three days ago and the battery is very worst then whenever I on bluetooth and wifi It won't on

pls help me I beg coz I don dey get headache for the matter
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Marcxwilliam(m): 10:22am On Oct 30, 2016
I tried changing my infinix hot 2 hotspot name but it keeps on going back to the default name which is Infinix X510, wanna know how to change it
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Babzikay(m): 2:58pm On Oct 31, 2016
Pls, I need help with my infinix zero 3. I just got the one with 16gb internal memory. So, I decided not to use an SD card yet. I got to notice that when I'm receiving an app from flash share or when I'm installing an app, a message pops up in the form of "running out of space. Clear some apps". If I click on ok, if takes me to the internal memory. And to my surprise, I will meet 14.65 and above as free memory on the internal memory. On going to install another app, it keeps saying the same thing. It also tells me to delete some emails and messages, whereas, I've got none on the phone. I've done factory reset. Please help me.
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by TopWinner(m): 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
My Tecno H7 keeps bringing up unusual pop-ups from Google Playstore and automatically turns on my wifi. I can't even receive calls. I need help guys. Thanks.
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Carlcaresophia: 10:12am On Nov 08, 2016
TopWinner:
My Tecno H7 keeps bringing up unusual pop-ups from Google Playstore and automatically turns on my wifi. I can't even receive calls. I need help guys. Thanks.
Hi TopWinner! As for the problem you mentioned ,you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by TopWinner(m): 10:52am On Nov 17, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hi TopWinner! As for the problem you mentioned ,you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
I live in Rivers State, Bori city (outskirts of Port Harcourt). Please help.
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by ceda99: 11:33am On Nov 17, 2016
I'm using a gionee m5 mini abt 3 weeks old. whenever i try to share files through xender I'll be told connection failed. what seems to be the problem?
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by victorava(m): 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
Hello Engr., my Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet's battery went down completely and it is no longer charging. The battery is non-removable. What do I do? Please help me
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Carlcaresophia: 6:41am On Nov 23, 2016
TopWinner:

I live in Rivers State, Bori city (outskirts of Port Harcourt). Please help.
Hello TopWinner, below please find contact info of our Carlcare Service Center in PH. Our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. Thank you!
2nd Floor, No.17 Rumuobikani, Trans-amadi Rd, Part-Harcourt,River,Nigeria +2348181700046/8181700074
BTW, you can find more info of our service center in CarlcareApp.
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Horluwahighdee(m): 6:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
Hello sirs I am stucked up after unlocking my zte z730 @ #2500 ydae from a guy, since I inserted sim and it opened I feel relaxed and the thing now is am unable to recieve calls with the phone, calls do enter but if I swipe to pick the call, the call time won't read and the call is still ringing and also I have issue with the network I can't use WCDMA I can only use EDGE, the phone is a t-mobile product and was sent from Canada. I am anticipating for quick response.... thanks so much bros
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Noneroone(m): 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2017
Sirwilliamz:
Hi Nlander phones gurus, please, i need your urgent assistance concerning my android itel 1701 tablet which started malfunctioned always stop whenever i open any application on it and display a message like this '' Unfortunately the application has stopped" and return back to home screen. i bought this phone new two month ago, never root it, and had carried out factory setting twice while the problem still persisted. I can no longer open any application on this phone because it constantly force itself to stopped. please i need your help as per the cause and remedy to this problem so that this phone will not be completely useless. thank you in advance for your assistance.
pls did u later solve this problem? If u did let me know how.
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Johnsonifeoluwa(m): 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
I just purchased a new Alcatel pop4+ that has only 2g
Please what can I do to make it have 3g
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by damilonya(m): 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
Pls, I need help with firmware for SAMSUNG J700F clone with the following details
Model: SM-J700F
CMIIT ID: A3LSMJ700F
SSN: J700F GSMH

Most firmware I downloaded are showing white screen after flashing.
Pls, I need help. Tanx!!!!
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Amsayvour2016(m): 8:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
what are the advantages and the disadvantages of not upgrading an adroid phone from where it was bought
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by harkinlaby77(m): 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2017
my infinix x551 malfunction and my touchpad is okay without any crack
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by sohans(m): 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
Guys pls help me nd my phone infinix hot note, av unknowingly close some inbuilt app and dey r causing d fone to be crawling like snail, anyone help...
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by toyinojo: 4:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
My tecno w5 lite wont allow me to make or
receive phone calls, browse,messages, or texts.
I have tried my SIM in other phones and it works fine. It is just in this one that it doesn't work and I have network signal on my phone. please, help. what can be wrong?
thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How To Use Whatsapp On Unsupported Nokia Phones / BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available / When A Fraudster Tries To Dupe An Igbo Boy ( Screenshots )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.