Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here (53085 Views)

3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone / I'm Confused On What Kind Of Phone To Get. Need A Lil Help Here. / My Itel 1503 Is Malfunctioning. Engineers Please Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by saintopus(m): 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! Do you mean you can not connect to wifi, or your mobile data, or both?
Mobile data connection on sim1 is not effected. They asked me to visit services providers. WiFi connection is working
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Rashdimuh(m): 1:35am On Jul 05, 2015
Whenever am charging my tecno p9 it displays 'battery over current protection remove' wht should i do.
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by korm2me(m): 6:05am On Jul 05, 2015
goodmorning. anytime I plug the battery of my Samsung s3 when its completely low or down it will automatically jump to 46% wihin a minute. if I unplug it it will discharge as fast. it also charge slowly if at all it doesnt jump to 46 %.pls is it ba3 problem?
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by dabigjoe6(m): 11:40am On Jul 05, 2015
Please my fone charges but ba3 doesnt go higher than 1% and when i unplug it says ba3 low and turns off
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by pillan(f): 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by olatunji390(m): 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
PLS HELP!!! Any application I download on my android phone stop work and automatic delete. Something while opening the application, its shot down saying "saying there was a problem persing the package

Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Carlcaresophia: 7:02am On Jul 06, 2015
saintopus:

Mobile data connection on sim1 is not effected. They asked me to visit services providers. WiFi connection is working
Yes, pls counsel with your service provider about this first. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 06, 2015
my phone is not detecting sim, d imei numbers are invalid and baseband unknown. any help pls, i av d stock rom in my email but d file is too heavy that i av being downloading it since yestdy and has nt finish downloading, pls help me
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
Bennyzino:

hi, please can you help me unlock huawei sim network pin? like the sim 1 only supports etisalat.
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by dedons: 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
Helo bro...my itel phone does not see network on sim 1 though the phone recognises dat dere's a sim on the sim 1 port...please wat can i do?
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Carlcaresophia: 10:46am On Jul 09, 2015
dedons:
Helo bro...my itel phone does not see network on sim 1 though the phone recognises dat dere's a sim on the sim 1 port...please wat can i do?
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by akokoodide(m): 8:48am On Jul 10, 2015
Bennyzino:

Does the phone get hot?
The processor usage is probably too high.
I recommend downloading DU Speed and battery doctor.
That will put a check to that malfunction.
pls each time I want to download maybe an app from play store my techno p9 always say 'error in downloading. there is no sufficient space on the device' . but I have free 32 GB external memory on the device and 16gb in built memory on the device
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by endtime1(m): 8:53am On Jul 10, 2015
gd am pls I have this blue gate android phone its not coming on even after charging the phone gets hot when I try to power it what can I do
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by babashiko(m): 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
Pls my Ecco Aurora phone battery just suddenly swell up and then have been giving me problem as it discharged within 5mins after full charge and the battery is not available in Nigeria though some have advised that I shld get another battery of its size and give engineer to do the rest for me. Pls better alternative to this
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
babashiko:
Pls my Ecco Aurora phone battery just suddenly swell up and then have been giving me problem as it discharged within 5mins after full charge and the battery is not available in Nigeria though some have advised that I shld get another battery of its size and give engineer to do the rest for me. Pls better alternative to this

If the baterry is not available you need to check for a battery with same size and rating.

Note that if it's not same rating with the original you may damage your phone
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
endtime1:
gd am pls I have this blue gate android phone its not coming on even after charging the phone gets hot when I try to power it what can I do

Test the phone with another battery to know if the fault is from the battery or the phone
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
akokoodide:

pls each time I want to download maybe an app from play store my techno p9 always say 'error in downloading. there is no sufficient space on the device' . but I have free 32 GB external memory on the device and 16gb in built memory on the device

You need to go to memory settings and Choose your memory storage
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
dedons:

Your sim 1 Port needs calibration then.

Try to change default sim to sim 1 if it works
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
zleemshaddy:
hi, please can you help me unlock huawei sim network pin? like the sim 1 only supports etisalat.

Hmm you might need to root the phone.

That will override the software signature
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
olatunji390:
PLS HELP!!! Any application I download on my
android phone stop work and automatic delete.
Something while opening the application, its shot
down saying "saying there was a problem persing
the package

You have gotten the os corrupted.

You can fix this by clearing the cache on factory reset.
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
Rashdimuh:
Whenever am charging my tecno p9 it displays 'battery over current protection remove' wht should i do.

Jus install DU battery and it will take your battery charging into perfection
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
korm2me:
goodmorning. anytime I plug the battery of my Samsung s3 when its completely low or down it will automatically jump to 46% wihin a minute. if I unplug it it will discharge as fast. it also charge slowly if at all it doesnt jump to 46 %.pls is it ba3 problem?

The cells of your battery are dying.

Install battery doctor and DU battery to fix this
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
pillan:
Good pm,I use htc one s..I made a software update and after some hours the phone went off due to low ba3,I tried charging it later but it blinked nd stopped,after then the phone doesn't charge,I changed d charging port but same thing..pls wat could be wrong

Sorry dear I took some time in responding

If I got you correctly your phone started misbehaving after a software upgrade.

If that was all you did I doubt it's a hardware problem.
It's rather software related.

Try putting a charged battery in the phone and do a factory reset.

Tho it takes a lot to revert the rom to its previous version if the upgrade was the cause of the problem
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
Bennyzino:

Hmm you might need to root the phone.

That will override the software signature
I Have rooted it, done a hard factory reset on it but still the same
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by nairaminds(m): 9:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
Bennyzino:
OK am a bit of a developer and a programmer.

So if your Android phone or tablet is behaving funny we can trash it out here.

sup bro pls cud u help me on my tecno f5
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by dedons: 9:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
Bennyzino:

Your sim 1 Port needs calibration then.
Try to change default sim to sim 1 if it works
thank you bro...
How do i do the caliberation?
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 12, 2015
zleemshaddy:
I Have rooted it, done a hard factory reset on it but still the same

It's hardware then.

The signature is burnt into the chip
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 12, 2015
nairaminds:

sup bro pls cud u help me on my tecno f5

Bro i will be helpful of I know what's wrong with it
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 12, 2015
Bennyzino:

It's hardware then.

The signature is burnt into the chip
I Saw something on the net that it needs Sim unlock network pin , like using the imei to unlock it... Thanks for the response
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 12, 2015
zleemshaddy:

I Saw something on the net that it needs Sim unlock network pin , like using the imei to unlock it... Thanks for the response

Oh!

That might work.
I left that out since Rooting didn't work.
Try it.
Re: Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 12, 2015
Bennyzino:

Oh!

That might work.
I left that out since Rooting didn't work.
Try it.
yes i guess, but i need someone to decode the imei of the phone(the unlock pin)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) / MTN Introduces 17-digit MTN Recharge PIN / Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.