Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

My Fiance Told Me This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Told Me This (3773 Views)

My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiance Told Me This by onoerime: 10:39pm On May 04, 2015
My fiance walked back home this evening and told me she met her ex boyfrnd that took her out to a restaurant where they drank and ate some foods but nothing happened between them. What is your say on this?
Re: My Fiance Told Me This by vizkiz: 10:42pm On May 04, 2015
I am sorry to break the news bro...your woman just tasted a long lost dick..take heart bro sad

7 Likes

Re: My Fiance Told Me This by Cutehector(m): 10:46pm On May 04, 2015
Walk bak home too and tell her u bumped into ur first love in a hotel.. grin
Re: My Fiance Told Me This by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 04, 2015
Do you intend to end this courtship?
She was honest with u and mentioned it but u have chosen to imagine the things u wld have done if u were her EX.
Well, its her fault for mentioning, I won't dare say it
#don't misunderstand me , am not bad

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Told Me This by onoerime: 10:57pm On May 04, 2015
Amybijou:
Do you intend to end this courtship?
She was honest with u and mentioned it but u have chosen to imagine the things u wld have done if u were her EX.
Well, its her fault for mentioning, I won't dare say it
#don't misunderstand me , am not bad
does it mean u too will do the same if you meet your ex?
Re: My Fiance Told Me This by Emodeee: 11:32pm On May 04, 2015
onoerime:
My fiance walked back home this evening and told me she met her ex boyfrnd that took her out to a restaurant where they drank and ate some foods but nothing happened between them. What is your say on this?

She didn't finish d story.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Told Me This by sinaj(f): 11:39pm On May 04, 2015
oooooop! op!

I hpe u dnt get hurt at d end coz love can rekindle wink
Re: My Fiance Told Me This by ronald4lif(m): 11:47pm On May 04, 2015
Some people just have to start talking less. Who goes out on a date with an ex and tell the fiance. Some things are better left unsaid.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiance Told Me This by Tapout(m): 12:18am On May 05, 2015
vizkiz:
I am sorry to break the news bro...your woman just tasted a long lost dick..take heart bro sad

fact!!!
Re: My Fiance Told Me This by ligopedro: 12:45am On May 05, 2015
She won't even dare to tell me ... undecided
Re: My Fiance Told Me This by Nobody: 12:52am On May 05, 2015
She's doomed if she does and she's doomed if she doesn't.

Op the problem lies with you because if she kept quiet the subject matter would've been "if nothing happened, why didn't she just tell me?"

You seem to have trust issues. If she can't tell you the truth then what's the point in being in a relationship with her?.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiance Told Me This by IamOdin: 12:56am On May 05, 2015
OP,no girl can do this but if it really happened then i put the blame on u for courting a WASTE..U can start looking for another FIANCE as u can see d marriage aint working already!!
Re: My Fiance Told Me This by onoerime: 5:24am On May 05, 2015
For those who in doubt, i want to confirm this to you that is real. I dont really know how to go about it. Am confused
Re: My Fiance Told Me This by japhmanuel: 5:52am On May 05, 2015
She's jst tryin 2 be open with u

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Told Me This by richidinho(m): 5:59am On May 05, 2015
Cutehector:
Walk bak home too and tell her u bumped into ur first love in a hotel.. grin

And nothing happened too

Infact tell her how much u loved the girl then and how romantic she use to be.......watch her weep
Re: My Fiance Told Me This by coolzeal(m): 6:05am On May 05, 2015
What if she kept it from you? She was just being honest and I applaud her for that. Request a lunch date or a meet up with her and her so called entangled ex. You gotta man up and be the game changer and ladies be careful when it comes to your ex because, we are very sensitive about this things.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Told Me This by Nobody: 6:20am On May 05, 2015
Bro rip to ya relationship
Re: My Fiance Told Me This by Nobody: 7:02am On May 05, 2015
onoerime:
does it mean u too will do the same if you meet your ex?

Maybe u will do same undecided
Candidly, all EXs are kept at ''leg's' lenght (not even arm). If there will EVER be communication, it has to be over the phone and must be VERY important. It's better not to have any EX who could not not stay in my life spoil what i have with my man -ONCE AN EX, ALWAYS AN EX!

Do not let any 3rd party come btwn, talk to her and severe her to be careful.
Re: My Fiance Told Me This by Erriga(m): 7:15am On May 05, 2015
Chiam55:
She's doomed if she does and she's doomed if she doesn't.

Op the problem lies with you because if she kept quiet the subject matter would've been "if nothing happened, why didn't she just tell me?"

You seem to have trust issues. If she can't tell you the truth then what's the point in being in a relationship with her?.

why would she go out with an ex?.... some things are not just done, no matter how harmless they seem to be.
Re: My Fiance Told Me This by Nobody: 7:22am On May 05, 2015
Erriga:

why would she go out with an ex?.... some things are not just done, no matter how harmless they seem to be.

She might of just bumped into him. They were catching up especially with her being engaged she probably just had a lot to tell him idk. Look there is no law against seeing an ex. They could still be friends. He could've offered to take her out for dinner, she might have mentioned that she is engaged now and maybe he said looks it's just dinner. Whatever, I'm just thinking that op should trust her and if he doesn't then he should move on.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Told Me This by Erriga(m): 7:25am On May 05, 2015
Chiam55:

She might of just bumped into him. They were catching up especially with her being engaged she probably just had a lot to tell him idk. Look there is no law against seeing an ex. They could still be friends. He could've offered to take her out for dinner, she might have mentioned that she is engaged now and maybe he said looks it's just dinner. Whatever, I'm just thinking that op should trust her and if he doesn't then he should move on.

tell me something.... if your current partner tells you this Story you just wrote up there, honestly, how would you feel?
Re: My Fiance Told Me This by Nobody: 7:29am On May 05, 2015
Erriga:

tell me something.... if your current partner tells you this Story you just wrote up there, honestly, how would you feel?

I trust him so I have no reason to doubt what he says. If he says they only had dinner and a catch up then I'd believe him.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Told Me This by Erriga(m): 7:32am On May 05, 2015
Chiam55:

I trust him so I have no reason to doubt what he says. If he says they only had dinner and a catch up then I'd believe him.

lol OK na
Re: My Fiance Told Me This by vislabraye(m): 7:48am On May 05, 2015
onoerime:

She's crazy.
Some people just don't think ....
Re: My Fiance Told Me This by onoerime: 8:55am On May 05, 2015
coolzeal:
What if she kept it from you? She was just being honest and I applaud her for that. Request a lunch date or a meet up with her and her so called entangled ex. You gotta man up and be the game changer and ladies be careful when it comes to your ex because, we are very sensitive about this things.
once a lady has taken the decision of being a house wife then should be ready to put her past behind. Wotz d need of following him to a restaurant?
Re: My Fiance Told Me This by Macmilla(m): 9:44am On May 05, 2015
It beats me why someone will go on a date with an ex when he/she has a fiance. undecided
Re: My Fiance Told Me This by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:10am On May 05, 2015
I av notin to say,you're a man
Re: My Fiance Told Me This by Nobody: 10:24am On May 05, 2015
Believe me she might be telling yhu the truth..don't get it twisted..they may not even ve this sexual feelings towards each other again..yhu should check urself op..conscience is disturbing yhu..
Re: My Fiance Told Me This by onoerime: 11:25am On May 05, 2015
AyoTizzy:
Believe me she might be telling yhu the truth..don't get it twisted..they may not even ve this sexual feelings towards each other again..yhu should check urself op..conscience is disturbing yhu..
place urself in my shoes
Re: My Fiance Told Me This by Strongfaze(m): 12:02pm On May 05, 2015
Ladies and this their 'we broke up on a mutual consent' agenda. She might have told him because a friend of his saw them, otherwise she would have kept quiet about it.
Re: My Fiance Told Me This by otimothy(m): 1:44pm On May 05, 2015
wow.......im amazed at peoples mentality on nairaland,do you have to second guess every move ur partner makes? for crying out loud she could have closed her mouth and hell u aint gonna knw abt it honestly i pity her in the relationship cos the trust is a one sided thing u have.........pls learn to trust so u can live longer.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Told Me This by onoerime: 2:16pm On May 05, 2015
Strongfaze:
Ladies and this their 'we broke up on a mutual consent' agenda. She might have told him because a friend of his saw them, otherwise she would have kept quiet about it.
wise one. Exactly wot happened

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Bride Price List Released. Know Before You Marry! / Whats Wid Guys And Boobs? / Who Are You Voting For ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.