Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,363 members, 7,780,995 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:08 AM

See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car (7193 Views)

A Driver Lost Job For Refusing To Stop For His Oga To Ease On 3rd Mainland Bridg / Simi's Gateman Blushes As She Blows Him A Kiss / Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car by Guruscrew: 10:40pm On May 04, 2015
This is a very funny incident.
According to the car owner’s neighbour
who was an eye witness.
The car driver came down from the car to
make a phone call. While he was on
phone,The gateman dived into the car to
form over sabi.
However, the Driver was warning gateman
to come down.
The eye witness claimed the driver was
repeatedly saying
“comot from inside motor b4 oga come
downstairs”
The gateman refused and just 2 mins later
this happened.

http://gist212.com/2015/05/omg-see-what-an-over-sabi-gateman-did-to-his-ogas-car/
Re: See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car by iduzebaba(m): 11:04pm On May 04, 2015
make the gateman take okada asap to synagogue for deliverance.. dem mama don finally get am

1 Like

Re: See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car by derrick333(m): 11:12pm On May 04, 2015
:oThe witches 4his village Neva leav am
Re: See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car by 3ace(m): 4:18am On May 05, 2015
Chai! dis one na real gbese o! 2010 corolla, tokunbo goes for about 2.5m, registered goes for about 1.7 to 1.8m, na where d gateman wey hin salary fit no pass 20k wan see dis kind money? I'm sure he mistakenly stepped so hard on the gas pedal that he was so confused he forgot the car had a brake. The owner should just count his losses and move on because the only thing he can do to that gateman is to sack him. Dat driver too sef....
Re: See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car by 3ace(m): 4:21am On May 05, 2015
samtech001:
Contact SAMTECH COMMUNICATIONS, official partners with MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, and ETISALAT for your MTN and other networks data bundles at a very cheap and affordable rate. Works on every device and PCs. We buy in bulk from networks and sell at affordable rates to customers who can’t find suitable subscriptions for their android devices and modems. MTN, AIRTEL and GLO 1GB -800 Naira ETISALAT 1GB -1000 Naira MTN, AIRTEL, and GLO 3GB – 2200 Naira ETISALAT 3GB -2400 NAIRA MTN, AIRTEL, GLO 6GB -4000 NAIRA ETISALAT -4100 NAIRA Contact us on what's app : 08071470418 or call us on 08071470418.
Etisalat is gradually working against you. I hope you know that.

3 Likes

Re: See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car by Holywizard: 6:38am On May 05, 2015
hahahaha this 1 is titled GOD WILL MAKE A WAY. U see de disadvantage of Automatic cars

1 Like

Re: See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car by milvet(f): 7:37am On May 05, 2015
Na wa o
Re: See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car by Nobody: 7:54am On May 05, 2015
Did the gateman mistake the brake pedal for throttle? Coz I still can't fathom how a sane person would press the gas pedal so hard in such a small space when e no be say him dey drive for express.

1 Like

Re: See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car by sinaj(f): 7:57am On May 05, 2015
lol d xme thing happened to my frnds's car.

he came back nd gave it to his laundry boy to park, d next thing he heard waz a loud sound jux for to come down to c the damage on his car nd fence.

the poor laundry boy evn ran away
Re: See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car by naijaboiy: 8:33am On May 05, 2015
Gate man go sleep for cell that day grin

Lalasticlala.

1 Like

Re: See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car by mygee33(m): 9:47am On May 05, 2015
i will fire the driver 1st, that if he is sane! which driver leaves de comfort of a 2010 corolla only to go outside and make call while leaving de keys and co there. errrrrh? unless, like those police (RIP) ones too, he wan show de recharge card girl some levels. And de gate man will not want to be outwithed in de game too. he too get 'swagger' and can drive. so de girk needs to see too, maybe after much possing for her.
believe it or not. angry
Re: See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car by holatin(m): 9:54am On May 05, 2015
this is what dumb man see and shout GBESE REEEE
Re: See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car by bastien: 10:06am On May 05, 2015
sinaj:
lol d xme thing happened to my frnds's car.

he came back nd gave it to his laundry boy to pack, d next thing he heard waz a loud sound jux for to come down to c the damage on his car nd fence.

the poor laundry boy evn ran away
to pack? Has he been giving him?
Re: See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car by Nobody: 10:19am On May 05, 2015
He even pushed down a fence. Lol..

This is demons at work. Lord save us from these kind workers..
Re: See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car by sinaj(f): 10:32am On May 05, 2015
bastien:
to pack? Has he been giving him?

yea he has bin givin it to hin to park wink
Re: See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car by ggrin(f): 10:49am On May 05, 2015
That gate too small for that car na gringringrin
Hin find alternative ni jere gringringrin
As I dy look That gateman tho, na kingtom hin go be cos na like that hin go do over sabi drive my 2014 bugatti veron MX2 buh guess whatundecided
I order for a new bugatti veron NL 2015 cool
Re: See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car by CrazyScientist: 11:56am On May 05, 2015
Gateman don tire to dey open gate, he wan give oga automatic gate! grin

1 Like

Re: See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car by bastien: 1:05pm On May 05, 2015
sinaj:

yea he has bin givin it to hin to park wink
hmmm
Re: See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car by KingTom(m): 1:21pm On May 05, 2015
ggrin:
That gate too small for that car na gringringrin
Hin find alternative ni jere gringringrin
As I dy look That gateman tho, na king tom hin go be cos na like that hin go do over sabi drive my 2014 bugatti veron MX2 buh guess whatundecided
I order for a new bugatti veron NL 2015 cool

You really are a beast young MAN!!!! grin
Re: See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car by kinibigdeal(m): 1:28pm On May 05, 2015
This is what the bottle of origin can cause
Re: See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car by chimerase2: 1:32pm On May 05, 2015
KingTom:
You really are a beast young MAN!!!! grin
amu cumfused here lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car by Slimzjoe(m): 1:38pm On May 05, 2015
Na so I crash Mumsy car For gate one day

Am sure he forgot where the brake was......

#Itdoeshappen
Re: See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car by rheether(f): 1:44pm On May 05, 2015
His one year salary is gone.
Re: See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car by KingTom(m): 1:45pm On May 05, 2015
chimerase2:
amu cumfused here lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Na man na grin
Re: See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car by chimerase2: 1:52pm On May 05, 2015
KingTom:
Na man na grin
like seriously guy joke apart?
Re: See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car by KingTom(m): 2:06pm On May 05, 2015
chimerase2:
like seriously guy joke apart?
No, ggrin na girl oh grin
Re: See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car by jpphilips(m): 2:55pm On May 05, 2015
3ace:
Chai! dis one na real gbese o! 2010 corolla, tokunbo goes for about 2.5m, registered goes for about 1.7 to 1.8m, na where d gateman wey hin salary fit no pass 20k wan see dis kind money? I'm sure he mistakenly stepped so hard on the gas pedal that he was so confused he forgot the car had a brake. The owner should just count his losses and move on because the only thing he can do to that gateman is to sack him. Dat driver too sef....

Cant be 2010
Re: See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car by igbsam(m): 3:03pm On May 05, 2015
dem don remote the gate man from village. Make him ready to work his entire life to cover the car cost plus no feeding.
Re: See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car by qualityovenbake(m): 3:09pm On May 05, 2015
Shit happens. The deed has been done, I know it's painful. The driver and the gate man are in trouble. No need to sack both of them, the owner should fix the car back and deduct half of the money he spent from there salary. Yes I said so, its time we start taking responsibility for our actions. Front and back windscreen is N40k, panel beating and spraying is N60,000 plus N50k for mechanical expenses. If the two front light are damaged that additional N30k. Total is N180k. Two months of their salaries should be able to cover half of the expenses.
Re: See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car by hayoakins(m): 3:36pm On May 05, 2015
See gobe.

How many months salary of his will offset the gbese grin?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Candid Photos: Nadia Buari And Mum Are Best Friends / Actress Chika Ike Exposed With A Man In Hotel Room / Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.