Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car (7203 Views)

A Driver Lost Job For Refusing To Stop For His Oga To Ease On 3rd Mainland Bridg / Simi's Gateman Blushes As She Blows Him A Kiss / Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car by ggrin(f): 3:45pm On May 05, 2015
KingTom:
You really are a beast young MAN!!!! grin
weyrey
You this old ladyangry
Re: See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car by ggrin(f): 3:46pm On May 05, 2015
KingTom:
No, ggrin na girl oh grin
girl kesad I be boy oangry
Re: See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car by KingTom(m): 4:25pm On May 05, 2015
ggrin:
weyrey You this old ladyangry
grin grin grin
Re: See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car by KingTom(m): 4:26pm On May 05, 2015
ggrin:
girl kesad I be boy oangry
Fine babe! grin
Re: See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car by ggrin(f): 4:34pm On May 05, 2015
KingTom:
Fine babe! grin
fine girl grin
Re: See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car by KingTom(m): 4:38pm On May 05, 2015
ggrin:
fine girl grin
Handsome bobo grin
Re: See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car by ggrin(f): 4:44pm On May 05, 2015
KingTom:
Handsome bobo grin
emi niyen jere grin

How ashi mart? grin
Re: See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car by KingTom(m): 4:47pm On May 05, 2015
ggrin:
emi niyen jere grin

How ashi mart? grin
How your girlfriend na grin
Re: See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car by ggrin(f): 5:12pm On May 05, 2015
KingTom:
How your girlfriend na grin
she here na

I jus knack her kuli finish ni jere gringringrin

I knack am faifai grin
Re: See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car by KingTom(m): 5:31pm On May 05, 2015
ggrin:
she here na

I jus knack her kuli finish ni jere gringringrin
I knack am faifai grin
You try grin
Re: See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car by ggrin(f): 5:56pm On May 05, 2015
KingTom:
You try grin
kose fi sara ku grin

I knack amu yamayanma grin
Re: See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car by KingTom(m): 5:59pm On May 05, 2015
ggrin:
kose fi sara ku grin

I knack amu yamayanma grin
You get stamina oh, correct Guy grin
Re: See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car by ggrin(f): 6:06pm On May 05, 2015
KingTom:
You get stamina oh, correct Guy grin
infact mo ladi e motun jedi e yamayanma lipsrsealed
Re: See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car by KingTom(m): 6:10pm On May 05, 2015
ggrin:
infact mo ladi e motun jedi e yamayanma lipsrsealed
shocked shocked shocked
Re: See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car by ggrin(f): 7:20pm On May 05, 2015
Re: See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car by KingTom(m): 7:27pm On May 05, 2015
Re: See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car by ggrin(f): 7:31pm On May 05, 2015
Re: See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car by nazrul93(m): 7:36pm On May 05, 2015
Re: See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car by 3ace(m): 8:38pm On May 05, 2015
jpphilips:

Cant be 2010
Yeah, you're right. It's probably 2011 or 2012-I initially thought the tail light was changed in 2010.
Re: See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car by Nobody: 7:39am On May 06, 2015
Reminds me of something I witness 2007 when a mechanic testing an Audi car he serviced and ran into exotic cars being sold opposite where I work, damaging about 7 cars. The mechanic guy wasn't beaten or arrested by the two Hausa brothers who own the play, he simply took an oat to work there and he is still working there till date. though I don't know if he is being paid or not. I think same thing go fit dis Stwpid gate man cheesy
Re: See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car by kathykathy(f): 12:37pm On May 06, 2015
omo doz winch for him village dey him picture do handfan

(1) (2) (Reply)

The BOOBS That Drove This Pastor Nuts!!! ;D / Laclass Ozougwu Slashed Oge Okoye / [PHOTOS] Are These The Biggest S3xiest Bums In Nigeria?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.