Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,812 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Jobs In Ibadan. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs In Ibadan. (24224 Views)

Administrative Assistant OR Office Manager: LIST OF LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA / Interested In Human Resources? View HR Jobs In Nigeria Today. / Customer Service Officers Jobs In A Multinational Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by lasunray(m): 6:36pm On May 12, 2015
aasun:
Though, am also searching for job ooo but saw the below here on NL and decided to share it wit all if anyone can give it a shot.........

Job Vacancy: Client Officers Needed by Shinebby(m): 9:27am On May 08
Covop Resource Center, an emerging consulting firm of notable track record is currently recruiting young enterprising graduates as client officers.
To apply, send CV to info@covopcenter.com or visit office at 1st floor, Amob Office Plaza, Monatan,Ibadan.
visit www.covopcenter.com for more information about the organization
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) 1 Share (Share)
Lead Consultant | Covenant Operators Financial Consult | 3rd floor OGC building, Favos Bus Stop, Bodija, ibadan. | 08034648870,08125038805
Re: Job Vacancy: Client Officers Needed by Shinebby(m): 7:20pm On May 08
1st recruitment test holds tomorrow Sat 9th May,2015 in the office seminar room @ 1st floor Amob Office Plaza,Caterpillar B/stop,Monatan, Ibadan by 8.30am.
Candidates with first degree minimum second class lower/HND minimum upper credit are eligible to apply
Send your CV to info@covopcenter.com and come for the test.
Visit www.covopcenter.com for more information about the organization or call 07057407808
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Lead Consultant | Covenant Operators Financial Consult | 3rd floor OGC building, Favos Bus Stop, Bodija, ibadan. | 08034648870,08125038805

I applied & got a call
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by Halemat: 8:51pm On May 12, 2015
are you interested in betting biz.join us today@soccernet betting.08064479350 ibadan
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by gbobgboogu: 11:41pm On May 12, 2015
Halemat:
are you interested in betting biz.join us today@soccernet betting.08064479350 ibadan
Are You recruiting?
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by damijah(m): 12:19am On May 13, 2015
lasunray:

I applied & got a call
It's a marketing job repackaged,, lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by damijah(m): 12:21am On May 13, 2015
There's vacancy at sumal at mobile round about.... graduate of mcb,biology nd the likes
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by latonyn(m): 6:16am On May 13, 2015
damijah:
There's vacancy at sumal at mobile round about.... graduate of mcb,biology nd the likes

yea am interested, pls how can i apply
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by lasunray(m): 7:06am On May 13, 2015
damijah:
It's a marketing job repackaged,, lol

Hahahah. pls tell me more about it
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by damijah(m): 9:40am On May 13, 2015
latonyn:

yea am interested, pls how can i apply
Are you based in ib?
Go to the office with all your docs. (Quality accessor post)

1 Like

Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by damijah(m): 9:41am On May 13, 2015
lasunray:

Hahahah. pls tell me more about it
Just your normal percentage on targets met. It's a consultancy firm tho
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by stanlomite: 10:45am On May 13, 2015
computer instructor and office assistant needed at oyins computer@olomi academy.....the salary i dont knw i just saw the post nd decide to tell any1 who may have interest
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by youngPA: 11:39am On May 13, 2015
A Small, fast-growing I.T and Consulting company with focus on ICT – web development, hosting, software development, data analysis and management, Management of Information Systems, training, consultancy, based in Ibadan around University of Ibadan requires the services of the following:

Marketing Officer (male or female)
Suitable applicant must
- Possess NCE/O.N.D
- Be confident, articulate and have a good command of the English language
- Be computer literate, proficient in the use of basic software applications such as MS Word and must also be proficient in the use of the internet.
- be self motivated and be able to work with little or no supervision
- have a good interpersonal skills

Non-resident in Ibadan need NOT apply. Higher Qualification need NOT apply.

Interested qualified candidates should send CV to: pasystemstech@gmail.com on or before 26th June 2015.

1 Like

Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by peter07(m): 12:17pm On May 13, 2015
If u are interested in teaching jobs at olomi ibadan, text your qualificatn to: 08071943738. Only graduate pls. (chemistry and computer subject)
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by cutieme(m): 3:49pm On May 13, 2015
@peter07,Am interested in the teaching job.My qualification is BSC chemistry.How much is the salary?
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by gebulinks: 4:02pm On May 13, 2015
damijah:
Are you based in ib? Go to the office with all your docs. (Quality accessor post)
Is the recruitment with a deadline or is an evrytime thing?
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by Davland(m): 7:23pm On May 13, 2015
following
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by damijah(m): 10:57pm On May 13, 2015
It's on a first come base.
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by Yewandequeen(f): 11:07pm On May 13, 2015
damijah:
It's on a first come base.

Am interested.
Can I come submit my cv tomorrow morning ?
May I know if It's just cv submission or it involves yesterday it interview?
May I know the person to submit the cv to?
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by Yewandequeen(f): 10:11am On May 14, 2015
@damijah

You never told me they are sexists.
I got there and was Told that they don't take female shocked

I was And am still angry.
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by olempe(m): 10:57am On May 14, 2015
Yewandequeen:
@damijah

Did u take the Legal Secretary job?
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by Haryanphe(f): 1:26pm On May 14, 2015
pls, can I drop c.v for someone dat is nt presently in ibadan? or will d interview take place immediately? tnx u
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by Yewandequeen(f): 9:36pm On May 14, 2015
olempe:
Did u take the Legal Secretary job?

I was informed that the firm has suspended the position sad
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by latonyn(m): 5:10pm On May 15, 2015
peter07:
If u are interested in teaching jobs at olomi ibadan, text your qualificatn to: 08071943738. Only graduate pls. (chemistry and computer subject)

very much interested, pls do u have idea of d salary
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by paulsir: 6:53pm On May 15, 2015
does anybody has idea about BLUESHIELD Resources,i got an invite from them today and was told to come for interview by 8:30 tomorrow.They are situated at suite4 ibukun oluwa building,iwo road,monatan,ibadan.
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by Femolacaster(m): 7:22pm On May 15, 2015
paulsir:
does anybody has idea about BLUESHIELD Resources,i got an invite from them today and was told to come for interview by 8:30 tomorrow.They are situated at suite4 ibukun oluwa building,iwo road,monatan,ibadan.
DONT WASTE YOUR TIME, THEY ARE INTO GNLD.........................OTHERS GNLD OUTLET IN IBADAN ARE: CRYSTALLITE CARE VENTURE, DIAMOND SPRING, P and C CONSORTIUM and so on......

5 Likes

Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by harbayo20(m): 9:00am On May 16, 2015
I can tell you guys one surest way to be financially freed(in which you can earn back even far more than the start up money within that same day & it goes on and on like that) your other family members will even thank you for this great step you about taking today coz they are going to be blessed in many ways through you with just N6,600,....Beep me up through my signature if you're ready coz financial freedom is not for everybody!
I'M A LIVING TESTIMONY!!!

1 Like

Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 17, 2015
I need a job am based in Ibadan am a graduate of History dis is my email iafolaranmi@gmail.com
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by Toyde(m): 6:10pm On May 17, 2015
Hmmm..
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by adekoonlay(m): 7:11pm On May 18, 2015
Computer science graduate need a job in ibadan, number 08168515466, email akanoadekoonlay@gmail.com, please help a bro in need.
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by damijah(m): 8:32pm On May 19, 2015
Yewandequeen:
@damijah

Am sorry about that. Apologies
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by Yewandequeen(f): 8:39pm On May 19, 2015
damijah:

Am sorry about that. Apologies

No Problem.
Though your apologies would have been better with a cup of chocolate ice cream with warm pizza grin

1 Like

Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by damijah(m): 8:43pm On May 19, 2015
Yewandequeen:

No Problem.
Though your apologies would have been better with a cup of chocolate ice cream with warm pizza grin
Lol, that wouldn't be bad.
Re: Jobs In Ibadan. by Vikkiboi(m): 9:07pm On May 19, 2015
Yewandequeen:

No Problem.

Lol...Oya let's go to dominoz...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Suspend Recruitment Of 10,000 Constables, Give Reasons / Supreme Nigeria Limited Invite, Anyone Got This? / NBC Management Trainee Invite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.