Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Diamond Bank, Where Is My Account Number? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Diamond Bank, Where Is My Account Number? (10774 Views)

Is It Possible To Reverse Money Sent To Wrong Account Number? / Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria / Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank, Where Is My Account Number? by Adeolamii(f): 3:34am On May 05, 2015
I submitted my documentation for account opening with Diamond bank, Medical road branch, Ikeja since Tuesday 28/04/2015 and am yet to recieve my account number! I went back to that same branch on Thursday 30/04/2015 to ask the Customer service guy(Prospect...that's his name) if there's anything wrong with my documentation, he said no and the excuse he gave me was he is on the second leg of the account opening! Today made it 1 week since I submitted documentation, and paid in cash for account opening...still no show! have sent a mail to diamond bank on their website and so far no one has acknowledged the mail!!!!

Today is May 5 and yet to recieve my salary thanks to diamond bank and my Oga that insists it must be a diamond bank account. Mods abeg help me move this to front page maybe this would allow someone, somewhere do something fast!

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diamond Bank, Where Is My Account Number? by Gboliwe: 5:27am On May 05, 2015
Till today I don't understand why Diamond bank takes eternity before a new customer gets an account number. Something similar happened to me last year, mine took (can't remember exactly) over a week. Plus I even started threatening the man who took my money and forms. Even when it was opened eventually, it took another 3-5days for the money to be paid in or reflect. That period I was really mad.

If you open an account with first bank for instance, you are stepping out of the bank with an account number, why is it different from Diamond bank?
Re: Diamond Bank, Where Is My Account Number? by Kangol99(m): 6:38am On May 05, 2015
Its so painful, after one has work very hard, the salary had been paid and one is not able to withdraw d money. Expecially when there is already a solid plan for the money. Sorry for the inconveniency bro.

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Court Seals Nigerian Breweries Over N169 Million Tax Liabilities / Small Scale Business Venture That Can Fetch At Least N2000 Daily. / Lagos State Govt Directs ASPAMDA Caretakers To Conduct Election In 60-90 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.