Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,213 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Have U Cried Because Of This Before? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have U Cried Because Of This Before? (61818 Views)

Edo State Governor Increase The School Fees Of A.a.u Esan People Cried Out / Have U Bathing Or Had Ur bathe .which Is Correct? / Mummy Cried: Nsukka Boy’s Presidential Scholarship Story From London University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by Ollyfad(f): 11:01pm On May 05, 2015
quincie:
This pics remind me of d bad old day, A Junior student spread this thing on one wicked senior's bed, d wicked guy slept on it after a cool shower....menh com see Azonto. We Junior students served punishment all thru d night nd non of us pointed the guy that did it. Bad day devil drink water.
nobody dey talk for dat kind situation....especially wen u don dey pray make sumtin apen to d senior. na real devil drink water situation ooogrin though i neva used it on anyone but i used it to gt a lot of sweet concessions nd agreements!

1 Like

Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by 0ldirtybastard(m): 11:06pm On May 05, 2015
Beamborla:
Yes, you can. angry
When will you sleep?
Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by Beamborla(f): 11:07pm On May 05, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

When will you sleep?
When you tell me you've thought of a better way

1 Like

Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by 0ldirtybastard(m): 11:13pm On May 05, 2015
Beamborla:
When you tell me you've thought of a better way
Come over here. Maybe we can figure something out.
Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by Efostick(m): 11:20pm On May 05, 2015
Didn't know what it was....until I decided to pluck it 😁😞. I rolled on the floor as if a devil was inside me embarassed

The experience was an eye opener 😊. Anywhere I see that Stuff...I retrace my steps grin
Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by Beamborla(f): 11:37pm On May 05, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

Come over here. Maybe we can figure something out.
See me smiley
Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by cococandy(f): 2:59am On May 06, 2015
Why haven't I seen this plant before? angry

3 Likes

Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by charityexplicit(f): 6:13am On May 06, 2015
Abayor7:

which language and What tribe do u belong to? it's called "Wereype/Yerepe" in Yoruba/Oyo
igala
Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by adanduka: 9:39am On May 06, 2015
Laphtarjay:

Guess you grew up in an entirely industrialised area or you were hardly adventurous when you were younger.

Even some people in cities can boast of this AWESOME plant. Very potent in getting revenge.

I wouldn't call where i grew up a city, yet it wasn't a village either.
We had a cassava farm and we farmed it ourselves. Didn't buy garrison from the market cos we did ours.
Sadly or should I say fortunately, I never came across it.

1 Like

Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by lovely17(m): 11:28am On May 06, 2015
Fuvk that's werepe
Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 06, 2015
Zi:
Agbala in Igbo.

Rubbing red oil stops the itch.
grin not immediately, nwanne wink grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:20pm On May 06, 2015
Devil Beans on point. The only power junior students had way back boarding school days. Wen a senior decides u have to get her bathing water despite. Water scarcity u just throw a few in d water & d rest is history kiss

1 Like

Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by Princessderaa(f): 5:36pm On May 06, 2015
No be agbirigba (don't know if I murdered it...Igbo bros make una help me)be Dix?

kai op you remind me of 25th December 2010 wen dix thing scatter my body..

1 Like

Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by gambudu: 6:16pm On May 06, 2015
hahahahaha we us to call it devilbeans
Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by charityexplicit(f): 6:56pm On May 06, 2015
Princessderaa:
No be agbirigba (don't know if I murdered it...Igbo bros make una help me)be Dix?

kai op you remind me of 25th December 2010 wen dix thing scatter my body..

lol
Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by VickyRotex(f): 7:21pm On May 06, 2015
Wereypey aye ooo cheesy

Never experienced its itch tho. grin
Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by JoeCutie(m): 7:29pm On May 06, 2015
Omg! I remember going to the village for Xmas, then going to 'Udara' tree with my playmates to pick udara. I remembered seeing this, wondering what it was, curiously touching it to know what it was. Baam! That was all I remembered. I was later told that I was bathed with that thing, and I ran back home crying and naked like a mad man. I was later taken care of by my mum.

Since then... lipsrsealed grin

3 Likes

Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by rad8(m): 8:01pm On May 06, 2015
Chai....I use am do one of my senior black night back den 4 secondary school...and e still dey sweet me for belle as I dey rem how I'm take dance. I swaer that guy invent almost 50 dance moves.
Hmmmmm!!! The good old days

4 Likes

Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by hausadreturn(m): 8:21pm On May 06, 2015
realtestament:
Back in d days of ma secondary school we call it "DEVIL BEANS" we use it 2 deal wit any teacher dat feels he or she can jux flog us n go scot free grin
listen to yourself. Wait, your turn will come.
Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by absoluteSuccess: 9:47pm On May 06, 2015
AbdulAdam56:
Ha shockedshockedshocked no be karara be dis
Karara marbles cheesy
Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by ichommy(m): 9:48pm On May 06, 2015
Oyetboy:
Weyreypey!
You are right
Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 06, 2015
yeah,it has a nice effect esp wen mixed with water you want to bath with
Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by MrCork: 9:50pm On May 06, 2015
charityexplicit:
Do you remember this plant ?

....WTF...U people now cry to eat snakes in That Nigeria??....U home base people mennnnn!! (no ofeinse) undecided
Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by micktoxin(m): 9:51pm On May 06, 2015
charityexplicit:
Do you remember this plant ?
That's a plant? shocked
Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by tohpahz(f): 9:52pm On May 06, 2015
Which plant is that??
Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 06, 2015
aboloko grin
Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by BIBblacboy: 9:53pm On May 06, 2015
i never c werepe for my life bfore o
Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by holluwai(m): 9:53pm On May 06, 2015
No try bath of or else the itching becomes worse, na palm oil be the remedy.
Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by Rilwayne001: 9:54pm On May 06, 2015
adanduka:
How come I have never seen this?
Because you were born in 2000.

1 Like

Re: Have U Cried Because Of This Before? by Rilwayne001: 9:55pm On May 06, 2015
MrCork:

[color=#0...WTF...U people now cry to eat snakes in That Nigeria??....U home base people mennnnn!! (no ofeinse)[/color] undecided

Wetin this one come talk now.?? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday / Bachel Academy, Lagos Where A1 Can Be Bought / Turkiye Burslari/Turkish Scholarship Invitation For Interview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.