Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Mentality Of Nigerians When You Ask Them To Visit Your Site - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mentality Of Nigerians When You Ask Them To Visit Your Site (16528 Views)

Why Visitors Visit Your Website And Never Visit Again / See What A Friend In Pakistan Thinks Of Nigerians / 4 Types Of People Who Might Visit Your Link (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentality Of Nigerians When You Ask Them To Visit Your Site by Emeka71(m): 12:40pm On May 05, 2015
I really wonder what will cost someone to check a Blog. Check http://9jatotalfacts.
Re: Mentality Of Nigerians When You Ask Them To Visit Your Site by charlyge(m): 1:17pm On May 05, 2015
Nigerian bloggers are just annoying. Nothing there to add to your life. The headlines always different from the blog content. OMG!! see what happened to tonto Dike.
You visit only to see a rubbish post

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mentality Of Nigerians When You Ask Them To Visit Your Site by mrvance(m): 2:10pm On May 05, 2015
charlyge:
Nigerian bloggers are just annoying. Nothing there to add to your life. The headlines always different from the blog content. OMG!! see what happened to tonto Dike.
You visit only to see a rubbish post
You might be true bt where you say Nigerian Bloggers there you were wrong. I am a blogger and I blog to help people make money online nothiing more. Please do say Nigerian entertainment bloggers.
Re: Mentality Of Nigerians When You Ask Them To Visit Your Site by onila(f): 2:25pm On May 05, 2015
primitive and dumb undecided undecided
Re: Mentality Of Nigerians When You Ask Them To Visit Your Site by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 05, 2015
if ur blog no go add anything to our life aside the rubbish naked girls and all! why we go visit am?
Re: Mentality Of Nigerians When You Ask Them To Visit Your Site by Blazemortimer(m): 7:20pm On May 05, 2015
boolet:
That is the more reason everyone can not/ should not blog. We have many blogs, except if the content of urs is entirely different from what we have already.
I totally agree with you blogs this days are so cliche. This is one with another perspective to blogging though, you may want to check it out. www.mckajovo.com Thanks

1 Like

Re: Mentality Of Nigerians When You Ask Them To Visit Your Site by Blazemortimer(m): 7:30pm On May 05, 2015
Emeka71:
I really wonder what will cost someone to check a Blog. Check http://9jatotalfacts.
It costs a lot my brother, asides the not so expensive data, battery life... The time one spends, the attention given is very important but it's very wicked if all I get to read is crap. It's only worth it if the content is valuable. I'd check yours out now though. If you don't mind also pay a visit to a brother's www.peterkajovo.com you may yab me if it's wacky. I designed the site
Re: Mentality Of Nigerians When You Ask Them To Visit Your Site by lampardizik(m): 7:56pm On May 05, 2015
In the first place why must you drag me to some place to tell me something that will in no way add value to me...that shizz is so annoying!!!!!!!
Re: Mentality Of Nigerians When You Ask Them To Visit Your Site by lampardizik(m): 7:59pm On May 05, 2015
Blazemortimer:

I totally agree with you blogs this days are so cliche. This is one with another perspective to blogging though, you may want to check it out. www.mckajovo.com Thanks

Niggazz be advertising grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mentality Of Nigerians When You Ask Them To Visit Your Site by CharlieMaria(m): 11:41pm On May 05, 2015
Khaytunechi:

Maradona? Madonna? Messi? Mon.key? Masquerade? Megedefegede?
Mon.key is better.
Re: Mentality Of Nigerians When You Ask Them To Visit Your Site by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 06, 2015
Blogging in another level. www.lifestyletonight..com
Re: Mentality Of Nigerians When You Ask Them To Visit Your Site by Emeka71(m): 3:46pm On May 06, 2015
Blazemortimer:

It costs a lot my brother, asides the not so expensive data, battery life... The time one spends, the attention given is very important but it's very wicked if all I get to read is crap. It's only worth it if the content is valuable. I'd check yours out now though. If you don't mind also pay a visit to a brother's www.peterkajovo.com you may yab me if it's wacky. I designed the site
Ok let' see the Blog.
Re: Mentality Of Nigerians When You Ask Them To Visit Your Site by Blazemortimer(m): 9:17pm On May 06, 2015
lampardizik:

Niggazz be advertising grin grin grin grin

Hehe! That's the way my brother, especially for a new blog!
Re: Mentality Of Nigerians When You Ask Them To Visit Your Site by tck2000(m): 2:48pm On Jun 03, 2019
funny
Re: Mentality Of Nigerians When You Ask Them To Visit Your Site by Oluwa4u(m): 10:46pm On Jun 03, 2019
you can make money by monetizing your blog with adsense adverts. I have verified naija and UK Adsense for sale 0815 486.1294 whatsapp me
Re: Mentality Of Nigerians When You Ask Them To Visit Your Site by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
Bsbs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Having Problems With Graphcard? / JOKE: When Bloggers Just Ate Noodles / Cost of Web Design Training in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.