Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Compromise: Where Do We Draw The Line - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Compromise: Where Do We Draw The Line (3917 Views)

Where Do You Draw The Line Of Unfaithfulness? / Relationship Matters: Love, Respect & Compromise Part 1 / Is This Crossing The Line? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Compromise: Where Do We Draw The Line by gifttracy(f): 10:20pm On May 07, 2015
hello goodevening add me to the camapigngroup.08030848527
kinglekan:

For anyone seeking a serious relationship, the major goal is to find that "Special Someone" who completes you. That person who brings out the best in you, one who complements you like a missing piece of a jigsaw puzzle, one who accepts you and isn't overly critical of you.

In such healthy relationships, both partners can freely express themselves and also meet each others needs. Although I have found out that most relationships are often self centered, where a partner demands that the other change in a deep and meaningful way to meet their own needs or their acceptable standards.

Yess!!! little compromises are natural and essential ingredients in any serious relationship, but how do we draw that thin line so as not to give up too much of what is really important to us for the sake of a relationship that should rather affirm who you already are?

So let's assume you found someone you truly call special and they had to make certain compromises just because you stated them as your ground rules.

These things your partner had to let go off are not necessarily bad, but they are just simple issues that have formed the major part of your decision to take the relationship to the next level.

So you get married after years of courtship and a day after your wedding, your partner opens up. He/She let's you know how hard it has been compromising and they drop the bomb "You would have to accept me for who I really am to make this union work"

What do you do? Do you jump ship or rather set sail with your partner for what might turn out to be a very stormy voyage, hoping you wouldn't encounter ice bergs just like the titanic.

Let's discuss within context smiley

Re: Compromise: Where Do We Draw The Line by Adaeze003(f): 8:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hmm...
Re: Compromise: Where Do We Draw The Line by kinglekan: 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
Adaeze003:
Hmm...
Wetin dey smell? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Winning A Girl's Heart. (True Or False) / 3 Instant Tricks Any Man Can Use To Last More Than 43 Minutes In Bed / This Goat Is Always Clean. My Boyfriend Keeps Goat As A Pet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.