Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) (61823 Views)

Photo: See What This Pretty Girl Is Doing With Cucumber / 10 Things Sex Is Doing For U- What Sex Is Doing To You And U Have Never Notice / See What Happened To This Girl While Charging Her Phone With A Power Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by kinglekan: 12:17pm On May 05, 2015
ggrin:
kundecided

If I catch that kingtom ehnangry Okangry
cheesy
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by Mariojane(f): 12:25pm On May 05, 2015
3ace:
All I see here is a very good pit for changing engine oil/transmission oil and working on emission system.
bros loosen up. do u have any sense of humor at all? nobody cares if it is meant to change engine oil or meant for coffin we are all catching fun here. soo try to open your teeth to smile if u cant laugh
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by jimmyval5423(m): 12:28pm On May 05, 2015
3ace:
All I see here is a very good pit for changing engine oil/transmission oil and working on emission system.
How do u mean?
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by jimmyval5423(m): 12:31pm On May 05, 2015
Kenneth205:
lol….This is what I call the pose of life… abeg
caption this photo for me jare

btw... are u seeinq wot I'm seeinq?? D Hips tho... grin grin
She dey feel heat. Ground cold
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by microfixsynergy(m): 12:32pm On May 05, 2015
e be like say her boyfriend disappoint her yesternight tongue
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by francizy(m): 12:33pm On May 05, 2015
iceberylin:
when a girl smokes weed and attend a burial....

ggrin is that you shocked

This guy, I think say ggrin don use sex send you to your early grave ni.. So you still dey alive? Hallelujah!
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 05, 2015
Kenneth205:
lol….This is what I call the pose of life… abeg
caption this photo for me jare

btw... are u seeinq wot I'm seeinq?? D Hips tho... grin grin
she dey test if d thing go side am considering the size of her hips. Yeyeye!
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by AreaFada2: 12:42pm On May 05, 2015
Is she Charlie Boy's side dish cheesy grin.

Both seem to like macabre death themes. cool
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by Akinrogun(m): 12:57pm On May 05, 2015
she's getting high on cheap weed.

Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by romzyjoe(m): 1:01pm On May 05, 2015
wtf....girl don't worry u will soon die y in a hurry
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by trentslawson(m): 1:04pm On May 05, 2015
From her breast downward make sense lol
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by Shortyy(f): 1:09pm On May 05, 2015
why y'all cursing her? bìtch can't inspect her grave again?
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by debbydee(f): 1:27pm On May 05, 2015
the hips dont lie
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by nortcentrallord(m): 1:30pm On May 05, 2015
Someone just said she'z Preparing for her muslim burial. Seriously, is it in sitting position muslims bury people?
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by mrdino(m): 1:36pm On May 05, 2015
SMH, som pple think they will bcom famous by doin somtyn strange & crazy. Instead of working hard & stayin focused in their chosen career. dis 's d dumbest & lamest joke ever.
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by KingTom(m): 1:42pm On May 05, 2015
ggrin:
kundecided

If I catch that king tom ehnangry Okangry
Tranny how far na? grin
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by Creamish(f): 1:49pm On May 05, 2015
Fill up the hole wit soil , pour some water and see if she can grow some sense...
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by Xtfield(m): 1:50pm On May 05, 2015
She's just testing her PERMANENT HOME ADDRESS.
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by queebeediva(f): 1:53pm On May 05, 2015
Pretty disgusting.
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by mamaafrik(m): 2:03pm On May 05, 2015
She's just trying to get a wifi network from her ancestors ni........
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 05, 2015
3ace:

shocked shocked shocked
I cover your heat engine with the blood of Jesus cheesy tongue
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by Lawiee: 2:14pm On May 05, 2015
Later they will say they saw ghost pursuing them in their dream. Tell me, why won't ghost pursue them?
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by waveskaaya(m): 2:20pm On May 05, 2015
Warning!!!! She is trying to tell u guys are pussy is a graveyard grin
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by Fulaniboy: 2:49pm On May 05, 2015
A good lesson to learn "every soul shall teste death"
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by 0ldirtybastard(m): 3:32pm On May 05, 2015
What is she doing to herself? I wonder why stupid threads make front page.
Arrant nonsense.
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by ggrin(f): 3:45pm On May 05, 2015
KingTom:
Tranny how far na? grin
u go soon see grannyangry
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by ggrin(f): 3:48pm On May 05, 2015
francizy:

This guy, I think say ggrin don use sex send you to your early grave ni.. So you still dey alive? Hallelujah!
gringringrin
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by francizy(m): 3:52pm On May 05, 2015
ggrin:
gringringrin

Young woman!

Why you dey open teeth like tiff way dem burn? tongue
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by ggrin(f): 3:58pm On May 05, 2015
francizy:

Young woman!
Why you dey open teeth like tiff way dem burn? tongue
how u tek know shockedshockedshocked
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by francizy(m): 4:03pm On May 05, 2015
ggrin:
how u tek know shockedshockedshocked

Your second to last reply to me and your moniker shows off your teeth.. tongue

You fine small sha.. My problem be say you too small. I go toast you when you reach 18.. tongue
Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by Pakingzzz(m): 4:21pm On May 05, 2015
Helo Nairalanders.. Here's the first House building machine in to be built in Nigeria.. The pix below is just what the machine will look like. The machine is called 3D house printer.
This machine will be capable of building a house from the floor level to the roofing level of a house without the direct involvement of human labour. The details are here; www.nairaland.com/2217438/sponsor-me-build-3d-house

Re: SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) by InMyOpinion(m): 4:25pm On May 05, 2015
mmm...[size=13pt]Lupey[/size]ous girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. / Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years / Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.