Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive - Music/Radio (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive (79750 Views)

Tupac (2pac) Shakur Is Alive / Tupac Is Alive- Evidence N Proof / Top 20 Reasons Why 2pac Is Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by maxjax(m): 3:32pm On Jan 25, 2007
You can say that again grin cheesy
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by maxjax(m): 3:45pm On Jan 25, 2007
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by kellorah: 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2007
@ topic, he's hinding in ur basement abi? undecided
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by maxjax(m): 8:07am On Feb 06, 2007
Hmm duckin' at whos base?
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by TRICK: 3:16am On Jun 30, 2007
i thought faking a death is illegal and tupac is dead how did they not have any cameras or witnesses, he was killed in las Vegas its always packed with people how did no one see anything, and if he is still alive and he faked his death y would he be walking around in public like nothing, and if there has been sitings how come there are no videos or pics of him?
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by maxjax(m): 9:31am On Jul 05, 2007
Thats the same Question the WORLD is askin'
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by fromuk(m): 11:02pm On Jul 06, 2007
i see tupac for heathrow yesterday now, na only sabi carry fake story? i sabi too.
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by maxjax(m): 10:33pm On Jul 09, 2007
;d :d cool wink
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 08, 2007
Tupac is alove, not physical, but his spirit lives on, Mothers keep speading his story to their children, and you see children on TV in tha States says they dont know tupac, but they love him, thats a sign, tupac aint totaly dead

I love TUPAC
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by djcrucifix(m): 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2007
you see am for your street? undecided grin

Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by thatdude: 7:08am On Nov 15, 2007
i tink he is alive becuse this picture pac1.jpg make quite a sence!. :S but dont ask me why and im a biiiiig fan of tupac but at the same i tink he'is dead :S and is to many things so can tell at he is alive :S but i dont have a hope at he is alive but i some beleave goodguy a'bit smiley
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by dan4sunfun(m): 6:14am On Nov 30, 2007
2upac is alive because he is still relaesing more musics. what we saw is where they shot 2pac, they never showcased his burial. B.I.G. was showcased which means that He is alive but he went underground to avoid attack
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by IShine(m): 8:04am On Nov 30, 2007
How dear you commit such a blunder? Fool it's only his legacy that is alive as for him he is zipping heavenly champagne in Thug Mansion
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by IShine(m): 8:17am On Nov 30, 2007
How dear you commit such a blunder? Fool it's only his legacy that is alive as for him he is zipping heavenly champagne in Thug Mansion
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by bouzymill(m): 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2007
@ I-Ishine
How you dey my guy, lemme say sumthin, you remembered 3 or 4 years ago we were discussin this ish in my room. i told you the guy is gone for good or bad, i dont care. And i told you i'll remind you during mine or your wedding day. You were saying almost the same words dan4sunfun said. Thank God you've come to biliv the Ish,

But seriously i see Tupac for Computer Village yesterday, he dey UPS.
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by 9ja4eva: 4:47am On Dec 02, 2007
2pac dey Oshogbo.
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by dan4sunfun(m): 7:37am On Dec 03, 2007
LIFE HISTORY

September 1968 Tupac's mother, Afeni Shakur, joins the New York Black Panther party at age 22.
April 1969 Afeni is arrested and charged with conspiracy to bomb several public areas in New York City. While out on bail, Afeni courts two men: Legs, a local hood, and Billy, a member of the party.
February 1971 Afeni, pregnant with Tupac, has her bail revoked; she's sent to the Women's House of Detention in Greenwich Village.
June 16, 1971 Shortly after his mom is acquitted on bombing charges, Tupac Amaru Shakur is born in New York. Tupac Amaru are Inca words meaning "shining serpent." Shakur is Arabic for "thankful to God."
1975-1983 Tupac's family shuttles between the Bronx and Harlem, at times living in shelters.
1983 Legs comes to live with the Shakur family; Tupac "claims" him as his father. Legs introduces Afeni to crack.
September 1983 Afeni enrolls 12- year-old Tupac in the 127th Street Ensemble, a Harlem theater group. In his first performance Tupac plays Travis in A Raisin in the Sun.
June 1986 Shakur's family moves to Baltimore. As MC New York, Tupac writes his first rap.
September 1986 Tupac enrolls at the Baltimore School for the Arts, where he studies ballet and acting.
June 1988 Tupac and his family move to Marin City, California. "leaving that school affected me so much," he said later. "I see that as the point where I got off track." Shortly after, Tupac moves in with a neighbor and begins selling drugs.
August 1988 Mutulu Shakur, Tupac's stepfather, is sentenced to sixty years in prison for his involvement in a 1981 armored-car-robbery.
1990 Tupac joins Digital Underground as a roadie/dancer/rapper. While on tour, he learns that his mother is using crack.
January 3, 1991 Tupac makes his recording debut on the DU's This Is an E.P. Release.
November 12,1991: 2Pacalypse Now is released. Shortly thereafter, Tupac files a $10 million lawsuit against the Oakland police for alleged brutality following an arrest for jaywalking.
January 17, 1992 Tupac makes his big-screen debut in Ernest Dickerson's Juice, earning praise for his portrayal of Bishop. He is perhaps best remember for the line "I am crazy. And I don't give a Bleep!"
April 11, 1992 Ronald Ray Howard, 19, shoots a Texas trooper. Howard's attorney claims 2Pacalypse Now, which was in his client's tape deck, incited him to kill.
August 22, 1992 Tupac has an altercation with old acquaintances in Marin City. A 6 year-old bystander is shot in the head. Tupac's half brother, Maurice Harding, is arrested buy released due to lack of evidence.
September 22, 1992 Tupac is denounced by Vice President Day Quayle, who says 2Pacalypse Now :has no place in our society."
February 1, 1993 Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z. is released and eventually goes platinum.
March 13, 1993 Tupac has a fight with a limo driver in Hollywood who accuses him of using drugs in the car. Tupac's arrested, but the charges are dropped.
April 5, 1993 Tupac is arrested in Lansing, Michigan, for taking a swing at a local rapper with a baseball bat during a concert. He's sentenced to ten days in jail.
July 23, 1993 John Singleston's Poetic Justice, starring Tupac and Janet Jackson, is released. Before filing began, Jackson demanded Shakur take an HIV test before she would do any kissing scenes.
October 31, 1993 Tupac is arrested for allegedly shooting two off-duty Atlanta Police officers who he says were harassing a black motorist. Charges are eventually dropped.
November 18, 1993 A 19 year-old women, whom Tupac picked up four days earlier in a New York nightclub, is allegedly sodomized and sexually abused by the rapper and three friends.
December 1993 John Singleton is forced by Columbia Pictures to drop the rapper from the cast of his upcoming film, Higher Learning.
March 10, 1994 Tupac is sentenced to fifteen days in a Los Angeles jail for punching out director Allen Hughes. (Hughes and his brother, Albert, had dropped Tupac from Menace II Society)
March 23, 1994 Tupac stars as Birdie, a troubled drug dealer, in Above The Rim. The soundtrack album, featuring the song "Pour Out a Little Liquor," recorded by Tupac's group, Thug Life, sells two million copies.
September 7, 1994 Two Milwaukee teens murder a police officer and cite Tupac's "Souljah's Story" as there inspiration
November 30, 1994 While on a trial for sex and weapons charges, Tupac is shot five times and robbed of $40,000 worth of jewelry in the lobby of a Times Square recording studio. Tupac checks himself out of the hospital less than three hours after surgery. The case remains unsolved.
December 1, 1994 Tupac is acquitted of sodomy and weapons charges but is found guilty of sexual abuse.
February 14, 1995 Tupac is sentenced to up to four and a half years and immediately begins severing his jail time in New York's Rikers Island penitentiary.
April 1, 1995 While he's incarcerated, Tupac's third album, Me Against the World, debuts at No. 1 on Billboard's pop chart. Fueled by the single "Dear Mama," the album goes double platinum in seven months.
April 1995 In a VIBE interview from jail, Tupac renounces his "Thug Life" persona and commits himself to positive works. He also implicates Biggie Smalls, Puffy Combs, Andre Harrell, his close friends Stretch, and others in the recording studio ambush.
August 1995 Biggie, Puffy and Harrell tell VIBE they had no connection to Tupac's shooting.
October 1995 Death Row Records CEO Suge Knight posts $1.4 million bond to release Tupac, who immediately flies to L.A., signs with Death Row, and begins recording All Eyez on Me.
November 30, 1995 Exactly one year after Tupac's shooting, Randy "Stretch" Walker is murdered execution-style in Queens.
February 1996 In VIBE, Tupac suggests he's been sleeping with Biggie's wife, Faith Evans. Faith denies the stories.
February 13, 1996 Tupacs Death Row debut, All Eyez on Me- rap's first double CD- is released.
March 29, 1996 Words are exchanged and a gun is pulled when Death Row and Bad Boy employees face off after the Soul Train awards in Los Angeles.
April 25, 1997 All Eyez on Me goes quintuple platinum.
May 1996 Tupac and Snoop release "2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted." In the video, caricatures of Biggie and Puffy are punished for setting up Tupac.
June 4, 1996 Death Row releases Tupac's Hit 'Em Up," a brutal diatribe against Biggie, Bad Boy, Mobb Deep, and others.
September 4, 1996 Tupac returns to New York for the MTV Music Video Awards and gets into a scruffle.
September 7, 1996 After leaving the Mike Tyson- Bruce Seldon fight in Las Vegas in Suge Knight's car, Shakur is shot four times in the chest by an assailant in a white Cadillac. Knight, who connections with the Bloods, escapes with a minor injury. Shakur is rushed to University Medical Center, where he undergoes surgery, including the removal of his right lung.
September 11,1996 A Compton man who police say is associated with the LA Crips is shot to death while sitting in his car, the first in a series of gang related murders. Police begin investigating pissble connections to Tupac's shooting.
Friday, September 13, 1996 After six days in critical condition, Tupac Shakur is pronounced dead at 4:03 p.m. His body is later cremated, he was 25.
November 5, 1996 Makaveli album, The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory, released. This page was Typed by TupacHQ
February 28, 1997 Suge Knight is sentenced to nine years in prison for his rile in an attack on Orlando Anderson the night of Tupac's shooting.
March 9, 1997 The Notorious B.I.G. is murdered in Los Angeles in a drive by shooting.
October 8, 1997 Gang Related, co-starring Tupac and James Belushi, is released. Nine days later, the soundtrack, which includes four Tupac songs, comes out on Death Row.
November 25, 1997 R U Still Down? [Remember Me] a double CD of previously unreleased Tupac tracks, comes out on Amaru Records, a label established to be run by Afeni Shakur.
May 29, 1998 Orlando Anderson is killed during a dispute at a Los Angeles car wash.
November 24, 1998 2pac's Greatest Hits, a double CD of greatest hits and 4 previously unreleased Tupac tracks, comes out on Death Row/Interscope/Amaru Records. "please don't use this 2pac history without asking me first

from Daniel A Journalist
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by IThinkNot(f): 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2008
I seriously don't even know why this is a damn topic to discuss!
Good Job Daniel! Maybe they will get the hint that he is really GONE!
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by pope732901(m): 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2008
Tropper abi ki lon je? You talk too much. Your I too know too much.
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by 2pacShakur: 1:45am On May 30, 2008
Hey man i am alive and i am well so stop your arguin and woryin ive been in jamaica people relax
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by tosinadeda: 2:53am On May 30, 2008
lmfao grin grin
mad man, nairaland abeg make una help me hold am before him enter market grin grin
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by skfa1: 3:03pm On Jun 03, 2008
Hehe Tupac dey for Abule egba dey drink paraga with dem boys grin
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by bgees(m): 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2008
yes,
tupac is alive. he lives in my closet.
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by DCONE1(m): 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2008
why sum people dey talk, infact i no no y i enter this thread mmmchhh una dey vex me
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by skfa1: 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2008
DC-ONE:

why sum people dey talk, infact i no no y i enter this thread mmmchhh una dey vex me

Abeg no vex, na only God know where the guy dey.
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2008
Guys if you wanna know the real fact about Hip/Rap artist, im gonna feed you till you re full to the brim, And i get my info from the most deepest source of the artist life, I have the Biography of tupac with me in WWW.GOLDTITO.NET

You can request for more artist too, but not too many people at a time, just a lil bit of PAC'S life,

[b]2Pac became the unlikely martyr of gangsta rap, and a tragic symbol of the toll its lifestyle exacted on urban black America. At the outset of his career, it didn't appear that he would emerge as one of the definitive rappers of the '90s -- he started out as a second-string rapper and dancer for Digital Underground, joining only after they had already landed their biggest hit. But in 1991, he delivered an acclaimed debut album, 2Pacalypse Now, and quickly followed with a star-making performance in the urban drama Juice. Over the course of one year, his profile rose substantially, based as much on his run-ins with the law as his music. By 1994, 2Pac rivaled Snoop Dogg as the most controversial figure in rap, spending as much time in prison as he did in the recording studio. His burgeoning outlaw mythology helped his 1995 album Me Against the World enter the charts at number one, and it also opened him up to charges of exploitation. Yet, as the single "Dear Mama" illustrated, he was capable of sensitivity as well as violence. Signing with Death Row Records in late 1995, 2Pac released the double-album All Eyez on Me in the spring of 1996, and the record, as well as its hit single "California Love," confirmed his superstar status. Unfortunately, the gangsta lifestyle he captured in his music soon overtook his own life. While his celebrity was at its peak, he publicly fought with his rival, the Notorious B.I.G., and there were tensions brewing at Death Row. Even with such conflicts, however, 2Pac's drive-by shooting in September 1996 came as an unexpected shock. On September 13, six days after the shooting, 2Pac passed away, leaving behind a legacy that was based as much on his lifestyle as it was his music.

The son of two Black Panther members, Tupac Amaru Shakur was born in New York City. His parents had separated before he was born, and his mother moved him and his sister around the country for much of their childhood. Frequently, the family was at the poverty level, but Shakur managed to gain acceptance to the prestigious Baltimore School of the Arts as a teenager. While he was at the school, his creative side flourished, as he began writing raps and acting. Before he could graduate, his family moved to Marin City, CA, when he was 17 years old. Over the next few years, he lived on the streets and began hustling. Eventually, he met Shock-G, the leader of Digital Underground. The Oakland-based crew decided to hire him as a dancer and roadie, and as he toured with the group, he worked on his own material. 2Pac made his first recorded appearance on the group's spring 1991 record, This Is an EP Release, and he also appeared on their second album, Sons of the P. The following year, he released his own debut, 2Pacalypse Now. The album became a word-of-mouth hit, as "Brenda's Got a Baby" reached the R&B Top 30 and the record went gold. However, its blunt and explicit lyrics earned criticisms for moral watchdogs, and Vice President Dan Quayle attacked the album while he was campaigning for re-election that year.

Shakur's profile was raised considerably by his acclaimed role in the Ernest Dickerson film Juice, which led to a lead role in John Singleton's Poetic Justice the following year. By the time the film hit theaters, 2Pac had released his second album, Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z., which became a platinum album, peaking at number four on the R&B charts and launching the Top Ten R&B hit singles "I Get Around" and "Keep Ya Head Up," which peaked at number 11 and 12, respectively, on the pop charts. Late in 1993, he acted in the basketball movie Above the Rim. Although Shakur was selling records and earning praise for his music and acting, he began having serious altercations with the law; prior to becoming a recording artist, he had no police record. He was arrested in 1992 after he was involved in a fight that culminated with a stray bullet killing a six-year-old bystander; the charges were later dismissed. 2Pac was filming Menace II Society in the summer of 1993 when he assaulted director Allen Hughes; he was sentenced to 15 days in jail in early 1994. The sentence arrived after two other high-profile incidents. In October of 1993, when he was charged with shooting two off-duty police officers in Atlanta. The charges were dismissed, but the following month, he and two members of his entourage were charged with sexually abusing a female fan. In 1994, he was found guilty of sexual assault. The day after the verdict was announced, he was shot by a pair of muggers while he was in the lobby of a New York City recordings studio. Shakur was sentenced to four-and-a-half years in prison on February 7, 1995.

Later that month, Shakur began serving his sentence. He was in jail when his third album, Me Against the World, was released in March. The record entered the charts at number one, making 2Pac the first artist to enjoy a number one record while serving a prison sentence. While he was in prison, he accused the Notorious B.I.G., Puffy Combs, Andre Harrell, and his own close friend Randy "Stretch" Walker of orchestrating his New York shooting. Shakur only served eight months of his sentence, as Suge Knight, the president of Death Row Records, arranged for parole and posted a 1.4 million dollar bond for the rapper. By the end of the year, 2Pac was out of prison and working on his debut for Death Row. On November 30, 1995 -- the one-year anniversary of the New York shooting -- Walker was killed in a gangland-styled murder in Queens.

2Pac's Death Row debut, All Eyez on Me, was the first double disc of original material in hip-hop history. It debuted at number one upon its February release, and would be certified quintuple platinum by the fall. Although he had a hit record and, with the Dr. Dre duet "California Love," a massive single on his hands, Shakur was beginning to tire of hip-hop and started to concentrate on acting. During the summer of 1996, he completed two films, the thriller Bullet and the dark comedy Gridlock'd, which also starred Tim Roth. He also made some recordings for Death Row, which was quickly disintegrating without Dre as the house producer, and as Knight became heavily involved in illegal activities.

At the time of his murder in September 1996, there were indications that Shakur was considering leaving Death Row, and maybe even rap, behind. None of those theories can ever be confirmed, just as the reasons behind his shooting remain mysterious. Shakur was shot on the Las Vegas strip as he was riding in the passenger seat of Knight's car. They had just seen the Mike Tyson-Bruce Seldon fight at the MGM Grand, and as they were leaving the hotel, 2Pac got into a fight with an unnamed young black man. The case was never solved, but it has been suggested that this was the cause of the drive-by shooting, and it has also been suggested that Knight's ties to the mob and to gangs were the reason; another theory is that the Notorious B.I.G. arranged the shooting as retaliation for 2Pac's comments that he slept with Biggie's wife, Faith Evans. Either way, Shakur was shot four times and was admitted to University of Nevada Medical Center. Six days later, he died from his wounds.

Hundreds of mourners appeared at the hospital upon news of his death, and the entire entertainment industry mourned his passing, especially since there were no leads in the case. Many believed his death would end the much-hyped East Coast/West Coast hip-hop rivalry and decrease black-on-black violence. Sadly, six months after his death, the Notorious B.I.G. was murdered under similar circumstances. As Shakur's notoriety only increased in the wake of his death, a series of posthumous releases followed, among them Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory (issued under the alias Makaveli in 1996), R U Still Down? (Remember Me) (1997), Still I Rise (1999), Until the End of Time (2001), and Better Dayz (2002). ~ Stephen Thomas Erlewine, All Music Guide[/b]
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by alwaysvik: 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2008
In your dreams! Maybe u saw him doin' a single wit Oliver De Coque
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by ugoenugu(m): 2:08pm On Jun 10, 2008
i will love 2pac until the end of time:
Until the End of Time video by 2Pac
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Tupacnewb: 6:14am On Oct 02, 2008
This song ALONE makes me know for a fact tupac is alive tongue

"Bleep Em All"

You a what? Bad Boy Killaz
(That's right bitch, Bleep em' all)
Hahaha yeah nigga, Bleep em' all
(That's right bitch, Bleep em' all)
Bleep all you muthafuckers
Ay Yo Biggie Put your hands up

[Verse 1: Tupac]

Now I can make it happen
My rappin' is similar to muthafuckers
When they scrappin'
Blast and watch em' back up
Notorious biggie killer

Aj yo "biggie put your hands up" Is Tupac being sarcastic here as if to say you dead?

Then he rap "notorious biggie killer" How can he rap about notourious biggie's killer when tupac "died first!"?

I will rest "GOODGUYS" case for him here!

Bleep EM ALL IS FROM THE ALBUM "BETTER DAYZ" AND WAS REALEASED IN NOV 2002.
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2008
una get time for una hands, next thing now una go say fela,bob marley,sadam still dey alive
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by SYYDEBOY: 2:52am On May 10, 2009
fukn asshole tupac dead here his autopsy pic very graphic and not fake http://www.tupacnet.org/theories/colautopsy.htm
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Tmackinu: 2:50am On Nov 12, 2009
first off 2pac is in cuba
second off he gts a new cd cmin out called death faker (sounds like what)
3rd off he isnt in new york cuz the government faked his death y do u think his body isint in a casket now n there wasnt no body at the crime scene cm on the answers are right in front of us its call illumanti also there is no such thing as 2012 n in 2014 is when 2pac is cmin bk ok so there answer to the world o p.s its called nwo new world order republicans and democrats all lies its like wwe its a put on u got the faces and the heels they are enemys on cammra but off set u see obama n bush chillin w hilary wtf is that,,
same reason why the government wont give out the cure for cancer and aids cuz they want us to depend on them
Look at obama he was asked a simple question legalize marijuiana what he do laugh marijuiana aint nothin but a fuckin plant ok it makes u hungry happy sleepy the thing is they no it would stop crime they no it would make huge sells but they can sell cigarrates tho that kills us humans, but get this tho im only 15 wake up n smell the coffee folks the government is tryin to take over look it up illumantis, i gt more info cmin ur way all u got to do is ask n i will tell you if u dont belive me nwo-truth.com-------------- dnt give me dat shit im racis cuz mi dads black 2 i mixed w puerto rican n 3 i fuckin educated
but there u have it folks

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie / = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = / Top 10 Best Hausa Rappers 2015

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101