Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive - Music/Radio (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive (79754 Views)

Tupac (2pac) Shakur Is Alive / Tupac Is Alive- Evidence N Proof / Top 20 Reasons Why 2pac Is Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Freestyl(m): 9:26am On Nov 12, 2009
Source?
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by fcderrick: 12:40am On Mar 03, 2010
i got 1 question why is zip code to Al Minya so important
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Appleyard(m): 5:37pm On May 17, 2011
ugoenugu:

i will love 2pac until the end of time:
Until the End of Time video by 2Pac

my broda,thats ìs one great poìnt u'v made there. but pls also tac a looc at dìs trac released dat same year 2002,tìtled 'lìve and dìe ìn l.a. 2pac was ìn dat vìdeo rapìn.now u asc, how can someone who dìed ìn 1996, be on a 2002 vìdeo. alrìght ìf u excuse dat 2 b camera worc,then what abt d name 'machevallì'
'he used ìn dat vìdeo. as we all no dat machevallì ìs the fìrst beìng 2 plot hìs own death. ì.e, seen 2 b dead but well alìve ìn the mìdst of people. so, ìs thìs a co-ìncìdence too, or what.anyway,anytng ìs posìble but,ì dont thìnc d last has been heard abt 2pac.
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by lexyflexy(m): 10:17am On Oct 24, 2011
@ All, I very recently began to hear news that the death of Tupac was masterminded by the Illuminati (which we know some of our musical role models), please how factual is this claim?
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by mikuz(m): 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2011
You just broke out from prison or what?
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by lexyflexy(m): 10:28am On Oct 25, 2011
meaning what?
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by ElmA1(f): 6:09pm On Oct 25, 2011
HaHa! Fat lie
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by ElmA1(f): 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2011
mikuz:

Laughing my lungs out! I guess he did!
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by lexyflexy(m): 1:59pm On Oct 26, 2011
mikuz:

wetin I do you na? we dey quarrel before?
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by mikuz(m): 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2011
Lol
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by lexyflexy(m): 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2011
@mikuz
U never answer my question O!
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by pheesayor(m): 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2011
lexyflexy:

@ All, I very recently began to hear news that the death of Tupac was masterminded by the Illuminati (which we know some of our musical role models), please how factual is this claim?

He was shot by the gang of the guy he had a brawl with earlier in the day, he against the illuminati(listen to the track "they don't give a fu ck about us" off the betterdays album), and that's what killuminati means
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by cogsej06(m): 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2012
lexyflexy: @ All, I very recently began to hear news that the death of Tupac was masterminded by the Illuminati (which we know some of our musical role models), please how factual is this claim?

Yes...dey killed him 'cos he hated dem all. Pheesayor has said it all.
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 24, 2013
kellorah: @ topic, he's hinding in ur basement abi? undecided

grin

@topic he is no longer with us. stop the madness.
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 24, 2013
*Kails*:

grin

@topic he is no longer with us. stop the madness.

Lies. Lies. Lies. I saw him just the other day!

1 Like

Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 24, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

Lies. Lies. Lies. I saw him just the other day!
lol. sure you did.
let me guess he was crossing the street tongue grin
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Nobody: 4:36am On Oct 24, 2013
*Kails*:

lol. sure you did.
let me guess he was crossing the street tongue grin

Kind of. wink

I'd almost walked right past him on the street w/o even knowing it but then I randomly noticed a pretty lady putting her digits on some guys phone. Take a closer look at the dude and holy SHIZZ, it was Tupac!

He must've seen my eyes bugg out, but all he did was wink all subtle-like. The only reason I didn't shout out "TUPAC!!!" Was becuz I didnt want to ruin his A game. Well maybe that wouldnt have ruined a thing, but I can respect the dude's wish to live a private life

True story!

1 Like

Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Nobody: 5:07am On Oct 24, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

Kind of. wink

I'd almost walked right past him on the street w/o even knowing it but then I randomly noticed a pretty lady putting her digits on some guys phone. Take a closer look at the dude and holy SHIZZ, it was Tupac!

He must've seen my eyes bugg out, but all he did was wink all subtle-like. The only reason I didn't shout out "TUPAC!!!" Was becuz I didnt want to ruin his A game. Well maybe that wouldnt have ruined a thing, but I can respect the dude's wish to live a private life

True story!

Lmao. What an imagination you have there.
Tell me, did he stil have his nose ring? And is he still bald or a dreadhead like some ppl claim? tongue
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Truckpusher(m): 5:36am On Oct 24, 2013
*Kails*:

Tell me, did he stil have his nose ring? And is he still bald or a dreadhead like some ppl claim? tongue
Someone is seriously having a hallucination grin grin
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Nobody: 5:50am On Oct 24, 2013
*Kails*:

He seems to have gotten rid of the nose ring. Still bald tho. smiley
If that wasn't Tupac, it must've been a freakin' duplicate I swear! But I will forever believe that it was actually him.
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Adamskuty(m): 7:46am On Oct 24, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

If that wasn't Tupac, it must've been a freakin' duplicate I swear! But I will forever believe that it was actually him.
tupac is dead,dead and gone,he's lying six feet under the ground.

His body has decayed and the only thing left of him is Bones undecided

JUICE! grin

Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 24, 2013
^^^ Adam, that is blasphemy and you know it!!! tongue
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Adamskuty(m): 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2013
EnlightenedSoul: ^^^ Adam, that is blasphemy and you know it!!! tongue
shiiiiiiii tongue i'm saying the truth and nothing but the truth
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Nobody: 5:33am On Oct 25, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

Lol. Right. 17 years later hes still bald....You are a trip grin
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Nobody: 5:35am On Oct 25, 2013
Adam...u no get sense i swear! i dont know if you did not know this but he was cremated. tongue
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Adamskuty(m): 6:21am On Oct 25, 2013
*Kails*:
Adam...u no get sense i swear! i dont know if you did not know this but he was cremated. tongue
shuuu! shocked na lie ooo,who tell u that one? U mean say dey no bury my nigga instead they burn his body shocked
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 25, 2013
*Kails*:

Lol. Right. 17 years later hes still bald....You are a trip grin

Well he was bald. I don't like the bald look myself, but what can I say lol. I swear though, it was a freakin' clone.

1 Like

Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 25, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

Well he was bald. I don't like the bald look myself, but what can I say lol. I swear though, it was a freakin' clone.

lol. grin

btw, so you know of any nice somali songs you could recommend? smiley
i like to explore all genres of music and i find foreign music much more soothing than today's American ones tongue
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 25, 2013
Adamskuty: shuuu! shocked na lie ooo,who tell u that one? U mean say dey no bury my nigga instead they burn his body shocked

loooool you are sooo LATE son! grin yeah he was cremated i think the day of the funeral or something like that.
that's why there were so many conspiracy theories, people were wondering why his family wanted his body cremated so soon. Some folks claim they used another man's corpse so they could sneak him out of the country grin

#FOH

i loove love love this pik.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1375669_Juice_jpg829629f3e2f72a08486931a7d4fb0635

didn't care for the movie tho.
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Adamskuty(m): 3:21pm On Oct 25, 2013
*Kails*:

loooool you are sooo LATE son! grin yeah he was cremated i think the day of the funeral or something like that.
that's why there were so many conspiracy theories, people were wondering why his family wanted his body cremated so soon. Some folks claim they used another man's corpse so they could sneak him out of the country grin

#FOH

i loove love love this pik.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1375669_Juice_jpg829629f3e2f72a08486931a7d4fb0635

didn't care for the movie tho.
hmmm! Now i know grin

have u watched the movie? It's called juice grin

1 Like

Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2013
Adamskuty: hmmm! Now i know grin

have u watched the movie? It's called juice grin

yeah!! of course i saw it. mind you i am a HUGE 2Pac fan wink
I've all his cds (even unreleased stuff lol) in my collection, his movies and a few posters kiss
I even have a rare VIBE magazine book that featured all of his interviews, news; etc that was published after he died. wink wink lol so trust me i know about Pac and all things relating to him.
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Adamskuty(m): 4:19pm On Oct 25, 2013
*Kails*:

yeah!! of course i saw it. mind you i am a HUGE 2Pac fan wink
I've all his cds (even unreleased stuff lol) in my collection, his movies and a few posters kiss
I even have a rare VIBE magazine book that featured all of his interviews, news; etc that was published after he died. wink wink lol so trust me i know about Pac and all things relating to him.
o yeah grin his death might have really hurt you tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie / = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = / Top 10 Best Hausa Rappers 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.