Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:27 PM

Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive (79637 Views)

Tupac (2pac) Shakur Is Alive / Tupac Is Alive- Evidence N Proof / Top 20 Reasons Why 2pac Is Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by lexyflexy(m): 10:03am On Dec 07, 2005
abeg give am......... give am Panadol first ooo grin grin grin grin grin @Scorpio
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Scorpio(f): 7:04pm On Dec 07, 2005
cheesy @Icingbaby, it's d fever come get ur Motrin now aiight? grin
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by whiteshark(m): 7:12pm On Dec 07, 2005
Una never still wan leave this matter?
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by lexyflexy(m): 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2005
grin grin grin make una leave am......... healingn is the children's bread......... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by icingbaby(f): 1:21am On Dec 08, 2005
@scorpio i told you i was fine, maybe a little cold. cheesy cheesy

@ buckeye i don't talk to the dead, cry tupac is not dead. grin cheesy
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by lexyflexy(m): 9:51am On Dec 08, 2005
@icingbaby.... God knows if u not dead urself.... come, when was d last time u met with ur doc. If at all u have one... sapagiri sef don catch you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Scorpio(f): 12:02am On Dec 09, 2005
If she catch u ehn, my hand no dey o grin cheesy
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by icingbaby(f): 1:51am On Dec 09, 2005
lexyflexy:

@icingbaby.... God knows if u not dead yourself.... come, when was d last time u met with your doc. If at all u have one... sapagiri sef don catch you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
you are the one that is dead, tongue i have a Doctor, i see him once in a month and there is nothing wrong we me. rolleyes angry tupac is not dead. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by buckeye(m): 9:28am On Dec 09, 2005
icingbaby:

you are the one that is dead, tongue i have a Doctor, i see him once in a month and there is nothing wrong we me. rolleyes angry tupac is not dead. grin grin cheesy cheesy

ur doctor might be lying to u, cuz i dont trust him/her cool
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by lexyflexy(m): 11:01am On Dec 09, 2005
icingbaby:

she is not even sure of herself.... grin grin grin na only God know if ur doc. sef no ne dead one
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by icingbaby(f): 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2005
buckeye:

your doctor might be lying to u, because i don't trust him/her cool
you don't know by doctor, and his not lying to me. cool I'm fine and will always be. smiley grin cheesy
lexyflexy:

she is not even sure of herself.... grin grin grin na only God know if your doc. sef no ne dead one
god know you're the one that need a doctor, do you have one?.  tongue tongue cheesy grin
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by lexyflexy(m): 12:28am On Dec 10, 2005
icingbaby:

you don't know by doctor, and his not lying to me. cool I'm fine and will always be. smiley grin :Dgod know you're the one that need a doctor, do you have one?. tongue tongue cheesy grin

see u.......... my doc. dey even come my house every week self.... ur own, even if u get doc. e just dey suffer himself, cos e know know say ur state of health don pass medical attention
grin grin grin grin tongue tongue (joking wid ya)
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by mike23: 9:41pm On Dec 10, 2005
I have video proof that Tupac is alive. Go to Massdestraction.com . On the left side of the web site there is a search bar. Type in Tupac and there will be a video that tupac is alive with the outlaws.
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by opad(m): 11:19pm On Dec 10, 2005
Well hot angel i think u`ve been thinking much about 2pac all while pls find another lover or admirer 2pac is dead i guess
well mayber u saw him in ur dream, think well it might be in ya dream. ,.....joseph da dreamer .....
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by hotangel2(f): 2:53am On Dec 11, 2005
where or when did i say i admired 2pac? undecided
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by icingbaby(f): 4:21am On Dec 11, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i still laughing. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by buckeye(m): 6:48am On Dec 11, 2005
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by lexyflexy(m): 12:11pm On Dec 12, 2005
@hotangel.......... he is kinda guessing.lol...... but its funny though grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by christyne(f): 10:03am On Dec 13, 2005
TU PAC IS DEAD N DEAD FOR LIVE.
CASE CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by lexyflexy(m): 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2005
@christyne..... alright ma
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by jimmah65: 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2005
How Dare any of You Say you are a "True Tupac Fan"
when all you do is go on and on about how he is alive,
i have brought every tupac album that i have seen in shops i have listened to his music for years and years.
i Believe he is dead and even if he is not he dont want to be found so just leave him alone if you where truely tupac fans you would do what he wants and that is to listen and respect the music he did not argue weather or not he is dead, if you watched the movie "Ressurrection" you would know he is dead you can say what you want about his album covers names and lyrics its called todays technology,  Cant you just enjoy his songs instead of spoiling his name. a true tupac fan wouldnt care if he was dead or alive, they wouldnt question his death, and they would enjoy listening to his music, that defines a fan not sum douche sitting at a computer screen saying oh hes alive, when he is clearly not, becoz ur whole 7 day theroy was prooven wrong 2 years ago and he has nothing left to proove by staying dead so IF he where alive we would know. in closing i say dead or alive he will always be tupac so just enjoy his music
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by lexyflexy(m): 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2005
wish
jimmah65:

i have brought every tupac album that i have seen in shops i have listened to his music for years and years.
i Believe he is dead and even if he is not he don't want to be found so just leave him alone if you where truely tupac fans you would do what he wants and that is to listen and respect the music he did not argue weather or not he is dead, if you watched the movie "Ressurrection" you would know he is dead you can say what you want about his album covers names and lyrics its called todays technology, Cant you just enjoy his songs instead of spoiling his name. a true tupac fan wouldnt care if he was dead or alive, they wouldnt question his death, and they would enjoy listening to his music, that defines a fan not sum douche sitting at a computer screen saying oh hes alive, when he is clearly not, becoz your whole 7 day theroy was prooven wrong 2 years ago and he has nothing left to proove by staying dead so IF he where alive we would know. in closing i say dead or alive he will always be tupac so just enjoy his music

if only they could look beyond their nose............
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by whiteshark(m): 6:36pm On Dec 13, 2005
no more comments on this one lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Scorpio(f): 8:06pm On Dec 13, 2005
cheesy
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by icingbaby(f): 12:59am On Dec 14, 2005
me too. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by lexyflexy(m): 10:38am On Dec 14, 2005
whiteshark:

no more comments on this one lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
there shall be comment...not untill every Thomas on the Land agree that the guy is dead.......
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by goodguy(m): 7:50pm On Dec 14, 2005
Lexyflexy, u are a big mumu. You are the one that started this thread and told us that u saw with your own eyes on CNN that tupac was on the streets of Newyork. Now u're agreeing that he's dead??
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by Scorpio(f): 8:04pm On Dec 14, 2005
lmfao cheesy cheesy
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by buckeye(m): 7:55am On Dec 15, 2005
goodguy:

Lexyflexy, u are a big mumu. You are the one that started this thread and told us that u saw with your own eyes on CNN that tupac was on the streets of Newyork. Now u're agreeing that he's dead??
cheesy
the guy just they psyche people now.
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by buckeye(m): 8:01am On Dec 15, 2005
jimmah65:

i Believe he is dead and even if he is not he don't want to be found so just leave him alone if you where truely tupac fans you would do what he wants and that is to listen and respect the music he did not argue weather or not he is dead, if you watched the movie "Ressurrection" you would know he is dead you can say what you want about his album covers names and lyrics its called todays technology, Cant you just enjoy his songs instead of spoiling his name. a true tupac fan wouldnt care if he was dead or alive, they wouldnt question his death, and they would enjoy listening to his music, that defines a fan not sum douche sitting at a computer screen saying oh hes alive, when he is clearly not, becoz your whole 7 day theroy was prooven wrong 2 years ago and he has nothing left to proove by staying dead so IF he where alive we would know. in closing i say dead or alive he will always be tupac so just enjoy his music

omo! u suppose don collect nobel prize award for buying all tupac's album listening to them for three year.
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by lexyflexy(m): 9:14am On Dec 15, 2005
goodguy:

e be like say na 2day u goknow say I reach born u angry angry..... kidz of today self........ cool cool.... I shall be waiting for you here at home....
Re: Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive by slyo(m): 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2005
maybe that tupac is jesus incanate no one can tell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie / List Of 150 Of The Greatest Nigerian Songs By Naptu2 / = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here =

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.