Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Innoson Made-In-Nigeria SUV Worth N5.6m - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Made-In-Nigeria SUV Worth N5.6m (59288 Views)

Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars / The Army Jeep Innoson Motors Produced / Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Made-In-Nigeria SUV Worth N5.6m by tolustx(m): 1:13pm On May 05, 2015
missionmex:
Wow so cheap!
inviix:
Made in Nigeria and its still 5.6m? That's expensive. undecided
Different strokes for different folks.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Made-In-Nigeria SUV Worth N5.6m by Darlduchi: 1:13pm On May 05, 2015
it has no names for security reasons. we afraid with its name it will be hunted down and killed on the streets of the west and North, just like gedeon Akaluka's and all the chima's that have been killed sake of the names they bear.

kraftykc:
The cars no get names? Which one be Sedan and SUV? Let him put their names out there and do aggressive advertising like others do. No be say u carry "Nigeria-Made" cos make me buy your ish, make me want it. Spread the money, make the effort. Honda na ur mate
Re: Innoson Made-In-Nigeria SUV Worth N5.6m by loomer: 1:13pm On May 05, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

na built in nigeria!

Which one be built in nigeria again?
Re: Innoson Made-In-Nigeria SUV Worth N5.6m by adepiero: 1:15pm On May 05, 2015
loomer:
Na made in nigeria abi na assembled in nigeria?

I really need to know
Good question!
Re: Innoson Made-In-Nigeria SUV Worth N5.6m by IbokUtoroh(m): 1:15pm On May 05, 2015
loomer:

Which one be built in nigeria again?

ask google!

1 Like

Re: Innoson Made-In-Nigeria SUV Worth N5.6m by loomer: 1:17pm On May 05, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

ask google!

Who is google?

1 Like

Re: Innoson Made-In-Nigeria SUV Worth N5.6m by debson(m): 1:19pm On May 05, 2015
Tokunbo tyre.
Re: Innoson Made-In-Nigeria SUV Worth N5.6m by eaglechild: 1:20pm On May 05, 2015
I think this is a different model.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Made-In-Nigeria SUV Worth N5.6m by jascon1(m): 1:20pm On May 05, 2015
loomer:
I really need to know
also to tell u, u won't believe that most of the cars n other products we import from foreign are actually made by Nigerians themselves, who work for these foreign companies. My friend works with a German automobile manufacturer n there are many Nigerians there doing the engineering n IT set ups. Another makes shoes designs for a French shoes company an these items end up in Nigeria. Our experts are running out for greener pastures and they leave with their expertise. Abroad Nigerians are respected for the prolific import they bring into companies. We can do it bro, don't have a single shake of trust. Innoson has experienced staffers that have crucial knowledge in manufacturing. I'm not campaigning for him even if it seems I am, but am believing that we have what we need to get there.

Even if my status says otherwise lol

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Made-In-Nigeria SUV Worth N5.6m by Blackfire(m): 1:20pm On May 05, 2015
Instead for some sons /daughters of perdition to applaud this great innovation,they soiled it with misplaced aggression fuelled by religious abragatabra or ethnic hulala..
How do u think german,usa,china develop there technology. Hatred is worst than any disease.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Made-In-Nigeria SUV Worth N5.6m by tolustx(m): 1:20pm On May 05, 2015
loomer:

I really need to know
Innoson is a Nigerian company. Looking @ d cars, u wil c clearly the innoson logo in front of d car. That tells u it wasn't just assembled here. It was manufactured in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Made-In-Nigeria SUV Worth N5.6m by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 05, 2015
handsometokunbo:

Honestly, it ll be a good car at Village square....

Disappointedly, I m not here to celebrate mediocrity but to tell Innoson to go for Apprenticeship if that is what it takes to make and produce excellent cars. We are ready to pay for good cars not all these crap

There is nothing nice about that Aba made car called IVM. I bought this VAXHAULL INSIGNIA for £20,350 which is equivalent of #6m. Pls compare both and tell me if that IVM aka Keke Napep is car.....

NB: I m talking abt d SUV in particular but d Saloon look good going by d side view. However, let's see d interior pic
people are here celebrating innovation and proud that at least for the first time an African country is inline for global auto recognition, you are here showing us how u spent close to 6mil naira buying a European car and contrasting it with IVM.
Well for your information nobody cares about what u think. Whether its quality or quantity we should appreciate good effort and that was the reason for his award. Innoson has the option of hiring expatriates for his auto that would boost his innovation and ideas. And God helping he would. I respect this man because reading his history you can see his self determination and radiant ambition. From a motorcycle parts dealer to a multi millionaire auto company and still growing ain't was bro. At least his story is similar to Henry Ford and Honda. So it takes years for success. If successive govt paid more attention to the private sectors and utilized our gifted citizens here more of innosons would emerge in many sectors not only automobile. You are just bitter because he's from a particular side of Nigeria that seems to be industrious. Well nothing stops you from being like him. So instead of riding in a 6mil naira car and be bragging about it. Go and produce your own

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Made-In-Nigeria SUV Worth N5.6m by loomer: 1:22pm On May 05, 2015
jascon1:
also to tell u, u won't believe that most of the cars n other products we import from foreign are actually made by Nigerians themselves, who work for these foreign companies. My friend works with a German automobile manufacturer n there are many Nigerians there doing the engineering n IT set ups. Another makes shoes designs for a French shoes company an these items end up in Nigeria. Our experts are running out for greener pastures and they leave with their expertise. Abroad Nigerians are respected for the impart they make in companies. We can do it bro, don't have a single shake of trust. Innoson has experienced staffers that have crucial knowledge in manufacturing. I'm not campaigning for him even if it seems I am, but am believing that we have what we need to get there.

Even if my status says otherwise lol

All we need is electricity to help manufactures produce more in this country,

1 Like

Re: Innoson Made-In-Nigeria SUV Worth N5.6m by chigoizie7(m): 1:23pm On May 05, 2015
loomer:

I really need to know

No vehicle manufacturer in the whole world manufactures all their components 100% thus all of them are only assembled, why should nigeria's case be diff? All the parts benz,bmw,toyota,honda uses on their cars are not all produced by them respectively,(they outsource most of their parts and have their brands on them by the manufactures) even laptops sef all components are not the product of hp for example, they are only assembled by hp.

Btw, as I heard 70% of innoson parts are locally made( the cables are from cutix in nnewi, all the plastic components are from innoson plastic Enugu nd soo many of them. So weda manufactured or assembled in nigeria, its all the same(development).

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Made-In-Nigeria SUV Worth N5.6m by handsometokunbo: 1:23pm On May 05, 2015
akwabassey:
yolobass are not different from witchcrafts. which one do your dirty tribe produce to make nigeria proud just like the igbos are doing? if there is any tribe i envy in this country it is the igbos, because they are whites in nigeria. imagine what they can produce even without energy supply and all. i give it to the igbos.

[s][/s]

Look at this poverty stricken idiott drooling, whining and of course masturbating over my sincere criticism. It's only in Nigeria that one would critise something and the foolish tribal bigots will take it as a tribal attack.

The SUV is disgusting; simple as that. And I don't own u Dimwit any apology for airing my opinion. Let Innoson go back to drawing board and give me something I ll be proud of as a Nigerian.

Go online and see 2015 BMW, MERCEDECES cars being reviewed and critised by Germans, customers and cars enthusiasts. And d good thing about these car brands is that most of these companies have their different fora for their brands where their customers and cars enthusiasts make their opinions known.

Yorubas don't necessarily need to produce 90% china made spare parts cars before making their economic presence and relevance known in Nigeria and around d world. I don't celebrate mediocrity but excellence.

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Made-In-Nigeria SUV Worth N5.6m by loomer: 1:25pm On May 05, 2015
chigoizie7:

No vehicle manufacturer in the whole world manufactures all their components 100% thus all of them are only assembled, why should nigeria's case be diff? All the parts benz,bmw,toyota,honda uses on their cars are not all produced by them respectively,(they outsource most of their parts and have their brands on them by the manufactures) even laptops sef all components are not the product of hp for example, they are only assembled by hp.

Btw, as I heard 70% of innoson parts are locally made( the cables are from cutix in nnewi, all the plastic components are from innoson plastic Enugu nd soo many of them. So weda manufactured or assembled in nigeria, its all the same(development).

I thank people like una wey ready to enlighten others, why some na to just insult person like say na for shrine their mama born dem

1 Like

Re: Innoson Made-In-Nigeria SUV Worth N5.6m by kraftykc(m): 1:29pm On May 05, 2015
Darlduchi:

it has no names for security reasons. we afraid with its name it will be hunted down and killed on the streets of the west and North, just like gedeon Akaluka's and all the chima's that have been killed sake of the names they bear.

Wait, what??

Well radical proposal "Don't use Igbo words then!" Innoson 'Royale, Dagma, Plushie, Wanga' are all appealing and not Igbo, plus it took me two seconds to invent them.
Re: Innoson Made-In-Nigeria SUV Worth N5.6m by IbokUtoroh(m): 1:30pm On May 05, 2015
loomer:

Who is google?

am afraid but i think u go still ask GOOGLE that too.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Made-In-Nigeria SUV Worth N5.6m by jascon1(m): 1:30pm On May 05, 2015
loomer:

Yea, I watched the clips some minutes back, and I'm inspired by the fact that he doesn't even seem like a graduate, but see wat he has built for himself with such a large workforce
overtime I've come to realize that paper doesn't do the work, It is actually humans. I don't believe in paperworks. If u can do it, prove it. There are many A-class mechanical engineers who simply believe they CAN or they have been taught n yet the reality of life is that they COULD and they would (have). Ppl like inmoson are ppl Nigerians need to celebrate if we mean ant growth. But, is sad to say criminals are given more national honors today. I wish Buhari's policies won't cripple this man trying to make a name for himself.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Made-In-Nigeria SUV Worth N5.6m by handsometokunbo: 1:34pm On May 05, 2015
luchy34:
people are here celebrating innovation and proud that at least for the first time an African country is inline for global auto recognition, you are here showing us how u spent close to 6mil naira buying a European car and contrasting it with IVM.
Well for your information nobody cares about what u think. Whether its quality or quantity we should appreciate good effort and that was the reason for his award. Innoson has the option of hiring expatriates for his auto that would boost his innovation and ideas. And God helping he would. I respect this man because reading his history you can see his self determination and radiant ambition. From a motorcycle parts dealer to a multi millionaire auto company and still growing ain't was bro. At least his story is similar to Henry Ford and Honda. So it takes years for success. If successive govt paid more attention to the private sectors and utilized our gifted citizens here more of innosons would emerge in many sectors not only automobile. You are just bitter because he's from a particular side of Nigeria that seems to be industrious. Well nothing stops you from being like him. So instead of riding in a 6mil naira car and be bragging about it. Go and produce your own

So we should all be celebrating mediocrity in 2015 when the rest of the world has moved on......

Sincere criticism does not hurt reputable organisations but keep their production teams at their best. There is nothing innovative about what has been innovated by other men already.

Innovation is when you come up with your own uniqueness.

Nigerians still need to keep Innoson at its toes by criticising their products so as to compete with the rest of the world.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Made-In-Nigeria SUV Worth N5.6m by watnext: 1:34pm On May 05, 2015
iterator24:
Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing company, owned by Chief Innocent Chukwuma showed off their new made in Nigeria SUV at the Silverbird Man of the Year event on Sunday. The SUV is worth about N5.6million. See more photos after the cut...

[img]http://4.bp..com/-Bb97sGXYhBo/VUiI4x-akEI/AAAAAAAFIzw/rsdqf-P71IE/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-Y6-jyhfj6lI/VUiI5gpMveI/AAAAAAAFIz8/I8o3kkSgvyI/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-EpeV530vXks/VUiI6eRNSSI/AAAAAAAFI0A/e_WyZbLsN1U/s1600/5.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-r0nt6d87Lb4/VUiI8eZIz_I/AAAAAAAFI0U/hnkDPnZSn6U/s1600/6.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-7yACB9NraP8/VUiI9GTMRmI/AAAAAAAFI0c/EaQ7HQenFsE/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/05/exclusive-pics-innoson-shows-off-their.html
diz cars are kind of expensive must of d landlords on NL can't affort it...as 4me am getin one diz weekend
Re: Innoson Made-In-Nigeria SUV Worth N5.6m by 49cents(m): 1:35pm On May 05, 2015
Op oya adjust that your title as its misleading

It should res Made-In-Biafra
Re: Innoson Made-In-Nigeria SUV Worth N5.6m by loomer: 1:36pm On May 05, 2015
jascon1:
overtime I've come to realize that paper doesn't do the work, It is actually humans. I don't believe in paperworks. If u can do it, prove it. There are many A-class mechanical engineers who simply believe they CAN or they have been taught n yet the reality of life is that they COULD and they would (have). Ppl like inmoson are ppl Nigerians need to celebrate if we mean ant growth. But, is sad to say criminals are given more national honors today. I wish Buhari's policies won't cripple this man trying to make a name for himself.

I'm not a fan of buhari, but honestly I'm not sure buhari wud wanna make policies that will affect nigerian businesses, the masses voted for him and he promised to create jobs.

Allowing people like innoson blossom only helps in creating more jobs.
The only thing I wud rada ask buhari to do is to ensure that workers are duly paid for their services by their nigerian employers
Re: Innoson Made-In-Nigeria SUV Worth N5.6m by kemi4live: 1:38pm On May 05, 2015
iterator24:
Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing company, owned by Chief Innocent Chukwuma showed off their new made in Nigeria SUV at the Silverbird Man of the Year event on Sunday. The SUV is worth about N5.6million. See more photos after the cut...

[img]http://4.bp..com/-Bb97sGXYhBo/VUiI4x-akEI/AAAAAAAFIzw/rsdqf-P71IE/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-Y6-jyhfj6lI/VUiI5gpMveI/AAAAAAAFIz8/I8o3kkSgvyI/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-EpeV530vXks/VUiI6eRNSSI/AAAAAAAFI0A/e_WyZbLsN1U/s1600/5.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-r0nt6d87Lb4/VUiI8eZIz_I/AAAAAAAFI0U/hnkDPnZSn6U/s1600/6.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-7yACB9NraP8/VUiI9GTMRmI/AAAAAAAFI0c/EaQ7HQenFsE/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/05/exclusive-pics-innoson-shows-off-their.html
na true say all manufacturers are not de one who manufacture all de part or component of there product. But dis vehicle non of de part is made in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Innoson Made-In-Nigeria SUV Worth N5.6m by freshdude99(m): 1:38pm On May 05, 2015
loomer:

I really need to know
A typical Nigerian with river blindness for u lipsrsealed
Re: Innoson Made-In-Nigeria SUV Worth N5.6m by tartar9(m): 1:39pm On May 05, 2015
made in whiaa? sad
Re: Innoson Made-In-Nigeria SUV Worth N5.6m by Darlduchi: 1:39pm On May 05, 2015
You may have to study the minds of these Nigerians to understand my point. Whatever name you call it, all it takes to decode it is an unnecessary write-up from the western media. They will rather invest time and energy to destroying whatever progress is made in the East than contribute positively its development.

kraftykc:

Wait, what??

Well radical proposal "Don't use Igbo words then!" Innoson 'Royale, Dagma, Plushie, Wanga' are all appealing and not Igbo, plus it took me two seconds to invent them.
Re: Innoson Made-In-Nigeria SUV Worth N5.6m by jascon1(m): 1:40pm On May 05, 2015
loomer:

I'm not a fan of buhari, but honestly I'm not sure buhari wud wanna make policies that will affect nigerian businesses, the masses voted for him and he promised to create jobs.

Allowing people like innoson blossom only helps in creating more jobs.
The only thing I wud rada ask buhari to do is to ensure that workers are duly paid for their services by their nigerian employers
the company owners hold it against the govt on account of high taxes, unstable power, lack of security and taxes from indigenous communities. So, before u will address the issue of labour wages, u must correct ur mistakes. So, let the govt do their quota and the competition alone will make companies adjust on their wages.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Made-In-Nigeria SUV Worth N5.6m by loomer: 1:41pm On May 05, 2015
freshdude99:

A typical Nigerian with river blindness for u lipsrsealed

For ur mind u sabi insult.....

Anyway I still promise not to use foolishness answer foolishness.

U can move on
Re: Innoson Made-In-Nigeria SUV Worth N5.6m by chigoizie7(m): 1:43pm On May 05, 2015
shamecurls:
Quite encouraging they still have a lot of work to do .....But i will never by an Inosson vehicle with my 5.6 million Naira. For what

U know, I wonder why our mentality is sooo dull.

If a toyota suv with a particular specs goes for 5.6million and an innoson suv with the same specs goes for the same 5.6million, just give me one good reason why a patriotic nigeria won't buy innoson. Have u for once asked urself why the car goes for 5.6 while 1st suv produced goes for below 3mill? Have u for once considered the quality of the suv?
This is the 2nd model of suv innoson produced, only God knows how many yrs it took toyota,honda,benz,bmw to get to were they are. Innoson is barely 4yrs coupled with soo many bottle necks face by manufacturers in this country, ranging from power,to the fact that nigeria has no durable steel company to manufacture the steels for our local industries,hence the importation of such materials and payment of duties,transport and clearing, do u still the cost of production will also be the same with that of someone whose factors of productions are readily available. I believe it is one step @ a time, we will get there soon. For all I care and know, cables certified and produced 100% here in nigeria are the best all over the world and so as our other products like tower. Be patriotic my brother, and be the change u want to see in nigeria, let that change start from u.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Made-In-Nigeria SUV Worth N5.6m by loomer: 1:44pm On May 05, 2015
jascon1:
the company owners hold it against the govt on account of high taxes, unstable power, lack of security and taxes from indigenous communities. So, before u will address the issue of labour wages, u must correct ur mistakes. So, let the govt do their quota and the competition alone will make companies adjust on their wages.

He promised us change and let's all look forward to that good change.
Even if taxes are high, the most important thing is providing security and electricity all over the country.
With those 2major provision, other things will surely follow
Re: Innoson Made-In-Nigeria SUV Worth N5.6m by Masterclass32: 1:45pm On May 05, 2015
God bless and multiply Innoson.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 10 Cars Built For Nigerian Roads / Pretty Woman Spotted Driving A Dangote Truck In Ibadan..photos / Ojuelegba Accident: Pictures Of The Container Before It Fell Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.